Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6401 - 6450 of about 16,600
  • Outlook can receive emails but cannot send emails Closed

Hi, My outlook is able to receive email but cannot send emails. Please help. Sometimes my sent emails will be sent into my INBOX. I am using gmail ...

Needhelp12380 | Outlook | Latest reply: gr8daddyg Sep 25, 2013
    2 replies
  • Lock/unlock/color a Range based on the Value in another Range Closed

Hello, My questions relate to Excel for MAC 2011 (not PC), I am very new at VBA. I found the below code and need help to make it work. My Excel ...

PHSTOL | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • vba - graph color same as cell color Closed

hi, i am creating a project of my own using ms excel 2007 and i need help on this. i want to put the cell color to the graph that i am making using ...

osx04 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Insert desired rows on condition basis Closed

Sir. I am new to this website. I want to learn/know to how to insert desired number of rows when any condition met. For example: I have a Spr...

aijaz_dews | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Create new sheets in Excel based on dates and creating charts Closed

Hello, I have excel file with aircraft engine data (date, time, EGT & CHT for 6 cylinders, fuel flow and manifold pressure), eg 16 columns and abo...

alars | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    3 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Based on Dates-3 Columns Closed

Dear brothers/sisters, I need your help to do this below facilities in excel. I explain it, then you please guide me well in detail. 1) In Cells A...

Hakeembeauty | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    12 replies
  • Parsing Rows of Data into separate tabs based on criteria Closed

I have a master list of launches in excel, each which includes a column for launch date. For all launches with a launch date in September, I would li...

dzocchi | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    3 replies
  • Insert Muliple Embed Objects VBA Code Closed

Hello, I am looking for a script that will automatically insert muliple embed objects to cells in excel And this is my case: - I have a sheet wi...

minhhan | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • excel vlookup-copy entire row Closed

Hello, I need to get the entire row by using vlookup or any other lookup/formula please help. is there any option to lookup left side of t...

Muniz Reza | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • Copy rows with specific data to another sheet automaticaly Closed

Hello, I am new to this forum and appreciate worth of all who want to help and share knowledge. I would like to extract or copy rows from one s...

Sasha70 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to transfer data between multiple sheets Closed

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone could help me find a solution to my problem. I am trying to automatically transfer data from one column t...

Tinkers86 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • Auto notify or mail when excel sheet is updated. Closed

Hello, I found this code on the site, however I am trying to get it to launch Lotus Notes instead of Outlook. Any help would be appreciated. ...

darkxerxes | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 23, 2013
    6 replies
  • Macro for Pivot table for all file name starts with markup Closed

Hi, Need a macro for creating pivot for all the files name starts with markup. 1. File names are variable (markup..........) 2. Sheet inside ...

sudiptabiswa... | Excel | Latest reply: sudiptabiswasmacro Sep 23, 2013
    0 replies
  • Insert Muliple Embed Objects VBA Code Closed

1. I have a sheet with a list name of pics in column B4. And i want to insert embed object picture automatically in column C4. I store images in D:\i...

minhhan | Excel | Latest reply: minhhan Sep 21, 2013
    0 replies
  • Sharing data between worksheets Closed

I would like to share data between worksheets. I have data on one sheet that is labeled as 1 - 100 with descriptions and other information. I would li...

johnwassel | Excel | Latest reply: johnwassel Sep 20, 2013
    0 replies
  • the skills for software Closed

I want to learn more please

trakt03 | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 20, 2013
    2 replies
  • Formula Closed

Can someone please help me? I have a column with the letter H and I would like to add a value to the H so that I can sum the colum in the last row. i....

ladyhawk1956 | Excel | Latest reply: Kevin@Radstock Sep 19, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro Button to export Data to another workbook Closed

Hi All I've been having difficulties trying to apply a macro to a button that submits data and exports into another sheet. One issue I've come accr...

BennyBlueHill | Excel | Latest reply: BennyBlueHill Sep 19, 2013
    0 replies
  • Excel formula to count cell colour and display sum in another Closed

I have had a look through the other questions and responses, but they don't really help. Using Office 2010, I would like to apply a formula to a range...

markrichardsnz | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 19, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to automatically download files from FTP Closed

Hello and Greetings respected team, I would like you to request me to help with providing a Macro to help download files from FTP. These files ...

ajaydwivediji | Excel | Latest reply: ajaydwivediji Sep 18, 2013
    0 replies
  • due date reminder in excel 07 Solved/Closed

Hello, dear all. I have a "credit list" worksheet having the details like. 1) date 2) invoice number 3) name of beneficiary 4) total amount 5)paid c...

suryam | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 18, 2013
    4 replies
  • Populating multiple sheets based on Master sheet with Criteria Closed

Hi, I have a sheet "Master" with a column "Type" at its first column (Col A). It has drop down list and value can be - Email, Page, Abend and Tick...

Soumyajyoti | Excel | Latest reply: Soumyajyoti Sep 18, 2013
    0 replies
  • if/then relating to a legend Closed

This must be easier than I'm thinking it. I have a set of data I collect every month that I drop into an excel. It's in a list. I take that list an...

katskratch | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • how copy a particular text from one column of sheet to another Closed

Hello, how to copy a particular text from one column of sheet to another sheet. For example i have a text in cells of a column in sheet1 i a...

gvgbabu | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 17, 2013
    8 replies
  • how to sort using vba Closed

Hello, i have a table with 1 230 450 1 301 2 230 450 2 340 7 230 450 7 350 65 230 450 301 501 67 230 450 340 502 71 230 450 350 546 129 2...

gvgbabu | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 17, 2013
    3 replies
  • date formatting Closed

I WONT DATE FORMAT (dd/mm/yy) BUT IN MY EXCEL IT SHOWS (mm/dd/yyyy) IN FORMULA BAR. PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE SO MANY WORK WITH THIS DATE.

bhavana28 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to open two workbooks/files and copy/paste between them Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help in VBA (Macro). What I am trying to is to open up Workbook 1/ sheet 1 in "C:\My Documents\Workstack Reports \Workb...

Tom9o | Excel | Latest reply: Tom9o Sep 15, 2013
    0 replies
  • ms excel, lookup word from a cell Solved/Closed

A B C 1 C287198 MARIQ BLDG MATERIAL TRDG C287785 C287785 2 C2...

Muniz Reza | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 14, 2013
    3 replies
  • Excel Formula Solved/Closed

I have a blank excel invoice that I want to be able to type the Item number on it and have it populate the vital information on it like the item name,...

sephiek | Excel | Latest reply: sephiek Sep 13, 2013
    6 replies
  • we loop-up Closed

How to operate we loop-up programme in excel file

spmahawar | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 13, 2013
    1 reply
  • copy data from one excel file to my personalized work book. Closed

I have one template excel file in " C:\Templates\detail*. xlsx " folder, in this file I have made some default titles with columns & rows. Balance col...

sherik85 | Excel | Latest reply: sherik85 Sep 13, 2013
    0 replies
  • Outlook Contact Issue Closed

Hello Friends, I am using MS OutIook 2007 in Windows 7 Ultimate and I have two queries in regards of MS Outlook 2007. Please help me to fix it. ...

ugn10 | Outlook | Latest reply: ugn10 Sep 12, 2013
    0 replies
  • Need Help Please: Excel Click Timer to time each Work/Task Solved/Closed

Hi Excel Pros, This is my first time to join the excel forums and have seen how helpful you guys are here. I need to come up with a visual basic...

jsioson | Excel | Latest reply: jsioson Sep 11, 2013
    4 replies
  • pdf Closed

how to convert word to pdf

nondumiso360 | PDF | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hi i need help, i have 2 cells with data in it, for example A1 = AX14587Z4 and E1 = AX14587Z3, i want to compare (match) these to cells to see of the ...

Mariaan3Bester | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to extract data from one excel file to another Closed

How do I extract data from one excel file to create a report in another excel file template? The input file has various data fields. I need to extr...

zamorin | Excel | Latest reply: zamorin Sep 11, 2013
    2 replies
  • If Function Closed

What is the formula to get a return value of Y in column x, by looking at the data in columns a,b,c,d,e,f,g to see if they indicate y.

hjmarshall | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Need to move 2 columns from Excel to notepad Closed

I'm in need of some help here. I have an Excel (actually Open Office) spreadsheet with two columns, A and B. There are 500 rows (sets of data). Not su...

loggerdon | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • IF x then VLookup and sum, IF Y then VLookup and sum Closed

Hi guys, This is my first post here so I hope I'm doing it right and that someone might help me out. I'm working on a spreadsheet where I inser...

Unnefable | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

I have list of numbers like 4J0249 4HE304 44S305 406305 4B9308 4KI308 here 3 is the last digit of the year and 04 is the week of the year ...

gupanjali | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to auto generate excell sheets based on set of values? Closed

HI, I have a sheet with one set of values as height, width and quantity which work on formula. I have 10 set of values, but now i am copy pasting ...

beginer7 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Condintional Formatting for Dates Closed

I am working on a spreedsheet to track mulitple people and the dates they signed a wavier. Everyone has different dates they signed. I would like to...

GoBlue | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 9, 2013
    7 replies
  • converting numbers into words Closed

Please advice that how can i convert numbers into words. Please send solved formula and its related tips.

Ghulam Dastagir | Excel | Latest reply: BunoCS Sep 9, 2013
    1 reply
  • Managing Rows and Colums Closed

I have a excel with 9579 rows, data is currently sorted like so: First Name, Last Name, Company, First Name, Last Name, Company etc in rows I wish...

annexcel | Excel | Latest reply: annexcel Sep 9, 2013
    0 replies
  • Excel VBA Image Question Closed

I am using the below macro to insert a picture into a worksheet. Everything works perfectly until I try to send the document to another person. When a...

Jlitty | Excel | Latest reply: Jlitty Sep 8, 2013
    0 replies
  • Link between Workbooks Closed

New to the forum, hope someone can help! Let me know if I need to clarify my question and thanks in advance. When using formulas to link one workb...

drewd4 | Excel | Latest reply: Sixthsense Sep 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Run a Macro when value is... Closed

Hello! I have been trying to run a Macro within a worksheet. Running the macro depends on the value of a cell, it can be 6 or 4 (Changes depending on ...

cprevoisin | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 6, 2013
    5 replies
  • error ox800ccc79 Solved/Closed

Hello, This is driving me nuts... I can recieve mail but not send please help Outlook Express Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

kim357 | Outlook | Latest reply: jezza Sep 6, 2013
    4 replies
  • date and text functions Closed

Hi, I am trying to find a function which will return the following: If the cell date falls in the previous month of the today date cell and matc...

mannyalley | Excel | Latest reply: mannyalley Sep 6, 2013
    3 replies
  • not able to find emails after dragging from pst to inbox Closed

Hello, Hi everyone hope that someone can help me out Here is the situation: I have 2 PCs: PC_A and PC_B. Same domain user, same email account f...

cesaritox09 | Outlook | Latest reply: cesaritox09 Sep 6, 2013
    0 replies