The discussions

Locating email server name and port

Hello, I am trying to link my Wisconsin roadrunner email to my new google email. During the set up process, it asks for the server name and the ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
Ace

Excel macro help

Solved

Hi there, I am getting an error when I try and run the following macro. I am trying to find the value in one worksheet (final) in another worksheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Copy cell content from row with latest date

Hello, please, can somebody help me how to get the copy of data from row which have the latest date to different table on another sheet. Namely I m...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Auto incrementing alphanumeric cell by 1

Solved

Hello, I have an alpha numeric cell in excel sheet. for example IND/APR/6734/INV I am using it to give number to the invoce that I generate everyda...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
suryam

2 sheets compare for differences

Hello, I have excel workbook with sheet1, sheet2 that have same data in column A. I need to find the difference in the 2 sheets. The records tha...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Lost windows password fix gone bad.

Solved

Hello, My buddy changed his password on his computer. He forgot said password and tried all day to log in. He asked me for help and I found a progra...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Roman number series (macro)

Hey guys. I need to make macro witch makes series of Roman numbers (Similar to built in excel series- http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/Edds87/...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Macro for printing in ms excel 2007

Hello, I have standardized reports that I create in MS Excel 2007 on a daily basis which must be printed under certain parameters. How do I creat...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Old toshiba 3480ct admin password

Solved

Hey guys, I have an old Toshiba Portégé 3480CT and need to get past the admin password. I have no idea who would know it, it's been in our office ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Excel date format

Hello, In the Excel sheet I have dates are in the format dd/mm/yyyy. How do I format it to be yyyymmdd ? . Your quick responce will be much ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Add/remove month button for chart.

Solved

Hello, My chart receives data from columns. Each column is a month. Now I want to create two buttons: First button to add a month and another...

18 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2011 by
RayH

I forget my memory password

Hello, i have nokia 5130 expressmusic mobile phone with 2 GB micro sd memory card .ihave forgot the password of memory card can any body tell me the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Delete allowediteranges by vba

Solved

Dear All, Can some-body help me to correct the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim WS As Worksheet Dim aer As AllowEditRang...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2011 by
Issa

Delete allowediterange by vba command

Solved

Dear All, Can anyone help me to correct the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim WS As Worksheet Dim aer As AllowEditRange...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2011 by
Celina

Excel conditional formatting rows to columns

Solved

Hello, I have a data set that looks like: A B 1 20 2 21 3 21 4 03 1 19 2 34 3 23 4 25 1 23 2...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2011 by
em

Skip cell

Closed

Hello, i need a help to solve this problem if a1=1 then skip the a2 cell and goto a3 cell autometically. any body help me Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Keyboard shortcut

Hello, what will be the keyboard shortcuts for the followings: 1. Change font color 2. Change background color 3. Merge cell Please help

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Help about macro copy and paste

Solved

Hello, Just want to seek help to anyone about my problem about copying and paste multple raw and column thru new sheet also with designated raw an...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Copy to first open cell in rowb/sheet 2

Solved

Hello, Thanks for trying to help! I have a sheet as shown below. We do sales every day and would like the values/ estimates and sales that have...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2011 by
Stormdronk

Memory card password remove

Hello, i have a micro sd card in my nokia 2700-classic mobile phone it is password protected and I forgot the password please help me....... C...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Combination from .xls using unique identifier

Hello, I have 2 worksheets each with employee information. 1 has all new employees in a time period, and the other contains their personal detai...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Seperate data based on condition

Hi, I am trying to seperate data based on a condition.The data looks like below COLA BY TRANSFER-NEFT HDFC00010971097HF110...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel time clock spreadsheet

Hello, Can somone please try to help me? I have a Finger Print Time Clock. I am exporting the data into Excel, that looks like the first to rows, i am...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Formula

Hello, In Cell A3 There Is 1/2 In Cell A4 There Is 10/20 In Cell A5 There Is 100/200 Now I Want To Add Left Side Data And Right Side Data I...

TrowaD

Formula

Hello, In Cell A3 Dr. is written In cell B3 Name of Doctor is written. Now I want to paste the both the text written in A3 & B3 in C3. Can it ...

venkat1926

How to print excel data in form in excel 2003

Hello, I have lots of data in a excel sheet I want to print it in a particular form . pls some one help me how to print excel data in ...

RWomanizer

Office for mac excel problem

Excel (Office For Mac) When trying to enter a date the letter "y" inserts itself into the date, no matter what format I use. I wish to enter the da...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Highlight all the rows containing same name

Hello, I have an excel in which one of the column(D) has duplicate entries for name.If clicked on a particular name, I want to highlight all t...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Vba - how to replicate the value n times

Solved

Hello, I have to write in VBA a macro that allows to replicate value n times (input). Let's say, I have a list one two three and I have to re...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
gradelle

Forget micro sd card password

Hello, I have Nokia 5310. I had set a password for my memory card. Unfortunately I forgot it. Since I don't have any facility to check in C:/...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Help required in ms excel

Solved

Hello, I have a list of text strings in rows separated by blank rows. For example: Row 1: Name of the publication Row 2: Authors Row 3: Organiz...

7 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2011 by
eskagsms

In outlook can i receive mail from one account but send mail from a diffrent acc

Closed

Hello, I have an MSN email account and an Gmail account. and use outlook 2007. I have all mail forward from my msn account to my gmail account. N...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Stop duplication in excel worksheets

Hello, I have set up a workbook with multifple worksheets. Each worksheet will have different data. I created each worksheet from a copy of the ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
willowyok

Check value in a cell vs mid value in another

Solved

Hello, I have months in column A in number format. Single digit for the first nine months and double digit for the last 3 months. In column B, I...

TrowaD

How to compare columns of 2 different excel

Solved

I want to compare column named employeeid in two different EXcel sheets and have to retrive the rows with same employeeid ex: sheet1 emp name ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Word 2007 page numbering. not printing

Hello, i have word 2007. page numbering shows up the entire time. Even when in print preview, but when the page gets printed. No page number is ther...

RWomanizer

Vba module with checkboxes to use in excel

Dears, I will be very grateful if some one can help me in the following. I have excel file include 50 sheets for customers, in each sheet I have 2...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2011 by
RayH

Sir i just want to know how i convert numeric

Hello,

RWomanizer

Delete data in excel with macro

Hello, plz can u sent coding for following matter: i want to use macro in exl which is find the total word & del all data from right side plz pl...

RWomanizer

Mmc recovery password

Hello, I have nokis 2700 classic phone I have 2 gb mmc but I forget its password pls help me its urgent and my mmc can not open show pls enter pas...

pcsces

Excel if then, create a new column

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a VBA code, because I have too many factors to create a nested function. I can do it fine if there were less than 7 variab...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Remove my memory card password

Hello, i have a micro SD card for my phone5200NOKIA and its password protected and i forgot password i cant open it from my phone or from my comp...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Conditionnal formatting using macro

Hello, I am trying to create a calendar in excel in which certain days shoulded be marked with a colour. In my excel file, one day is one column ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
Niki

Vba to protect sheets & keep some options on

Solved

Dears, I will be very grateful if some one can help me. I have excel file include 50 sheets, so I made one sheet that include all the basis info fo...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
Issa

Indirect function on excel

Solved

Hello, I need to know how I can add the following to an exsiting cell reference in a whole column. ='Sheet1'!A2 to show =INDIRECT("'Sheet1'!...

10 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
tipsindeed

Visual basic find number if can't find look in next sheet

Hello, I have a list of 240,000 numbers in excel on 4 sheets is it possible to write a macro to open up an input box put in the number and it search...

RWomanizer

Deleting rows and columns in a spread sheet

Hello, I'm doing a project that requires 31 rows and 7 columns in a spread sheet i want to delete all the rows and have only 31 rows left but i ...

venkat1926

Macro run time error

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.16 Hi, I have a peice of code that filters a column for zero values and returns the rowcount. I tried...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
LopezGG

Marco that can replaces the cell value

Hello Excel Marco Experts, I need a marco that can replaces the cell value in column A from cell value in column B, if it finds cell value in col...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
lefox

Reset gt-s3653 phone security password

Solved/Closed

Hello, sir I am jass pls help me forgot my gt-s3653 phone security password. My IMEI No:- 35804003285049/1. Reply as soon as possible codes ! Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias
Results 6401 - 6450 out of a total of 12,261