The discussions

Variable sharepoint link into excel

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 Looking to allow a cell value to dictate a link to a spreadsheet in Sharepoint. S...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Vba macro matrix multiplication with a scalar

Closed

Hello, I've been struggling with what should be a simple operation using Excel VBA and was hoping someone could please help me out. Basically I hav...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
MANMANI

How do i delete supervisor password

Hello, How do I del supervisor password..I have set a supervisor password at bios..I know the password..but i want to del it...i can change it...b...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Please help with user form in excel.

Hello, Hello, I'm getting stumped and just need someone to help out. I know I am over looking something simple but can't figure it out. My user ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Conditional hidding row

Hello, I want to build a macro that hide some row related to the content of a cell. In my sheet, I have a drop down list in M15, and regarding ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel office2007 macro

Solved

Hello, I writting a macro to clean up the format of a report down loaded into excel. I'm stuff on on section. I have filter column A for blank cell...

rizvisa1

Page numbering issue - word 2007

Solved

I am a novice at working with Word 2007. I am trying to create footer with just the page number and document name. Unfortunately, when I create a fo...

DocNurse

Vba excel 2010

Hello, One more question! I'm looking for a code that will allow us to compare rows of data and highlight which rows are different. We have 2 ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
whitepanther

Excel - cells formatted as numer pesel ???

Solved

Hello, Firstly, just a quick one: I want to use conditional formatting to check if a cell ( say A1) has a red background and if it does then re...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel - macro to search & paste to new sheet

Hello, I am working on a log for items that have gone in a machine at work. Some of the items come out damaged and therefore are void. These are a...

rizvisa1

Comparing a list of names in 2 different list

Hello, Please bear with me and read through all this if you can help. I have a large list of old Product Serial Numbers which I need to check a...

XLR8R

Deleting and combining rows in excel with con

Solved

Hello, I hope someone knows the answer: I have simple table Column A: item # Column B: text example: Item # Text 2 text 1 2 t...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
TrowaD

<< urgent >> lost memory card password.

Hello, i had set password to my mmc and forget it also restored all the settings of my nokia c1 01. Please tell me how to open my mmc Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Compare workbooks&highlight conditional match

Solved

Hello, I am having 2 works sheets. First "order" book ,which is not having Invoice no and date.( cloumn B & C) second book "invoice" havi...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
RWomanizer

Copy paste autofilter data macro to new sheet

Hello, Dear all, I have a worksheet "data reqd" which will be generated by a macro based on the input of another sheet. I am herewith attaching my...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Damaged pdf file

Solved

Hello, I have been working on a project in photoshop and today a file I have been saving as a PDF won't open, it says it is damaged, but it has bee...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2011 by
Adobe 5 forever

Administrative password recover

Hey everyone, I have forgotten my administrative password for my computer and dont have a guest account and i was wondering how to set my com...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Dell studio 1555 laptop forgot password

Solved

Hello, i have a dell studio 1555 laptop and I forgot my password. im at the screen where it says my name ask for the password Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Copy/paste cell a to new sheet if cell b=1or2

Hello everybody, I am slowly trying to learn about Macros to make my data sorting and report running easier and am asking for some help/guidance fr...

rizvisa1

Microsoft excel

Hello, In column A I have specific numbers in each cell (i.e. A1= 1, A2=2, A3=3, A4=5), then in column B I have cells that have numbers as well (i.e...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting help

Hello, Really need some help with an Excel problem. I have to try and change the cell background colour under certain conditions. I've tried con...

rizvisa1

Spell the digit in words without currecy

hello, i know how to convert digit into words, but i need to know how to convert without currency for example 15= fifteen i don't want 15=fi...

rizvisa1

Split worksheet

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to Split one worksheet to different workbooks( files). I am having a statement to be send to 10 branch offices. sample...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Break input password

Solved

Hello, plz i wanthow we can break input password i had forgetten my password plz solve my problem thanx Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari...

Ambucias

Acrobat reader free 9 version

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 5.0acrobat reader free 9version

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Memory card pasword

Hello, i restore my phone. And i forget my password for the memory card for Nokia 5130c-2. Pls help me out i ve some important data phat i store i d...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
ghazal

Macro to check the last 7 values against mean

Hello, I am looking for help writing a macro to check the values of my last set of 7 results against a mean of the last 30 points. -Say I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Comparing two formulas

Hello, c d e f g h I J K chk n...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Outlook 2010 import/export problem

Hello, I finally found the Import Export button through file --> open ----> Import/Export however it does not give me an option to import .CSV fil...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Extracting data from one workbook to another

Hello, i want to extract bits and pieces data from various workbook to one work book to another workbook, for reconciliation process could u hel...

RWomanizer

Extract from outlook to excel

Hello everyone, I need to extract all mails from outlook to Excel along with subject line and body... When i surfed i got the code posted below...

RWomanizer

Partial match multi-sheet comparison

Solved

Hello, I am trying to compare a manufacture's part number in a spread sheet with a spreadsheet that we have to match these part numbers to their U...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel vba macro coding/ data look up

Hello, I have a single workbook with multiple sheets. one of my sheets contains a list of information (ie date,name,owner,description, and a cate...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2011 by
venkat1926

Micro sd memory card password

Hello, How can I remove a Micro sd memory card password in my phone Nokia 5130c-2 ? My micro sd memory card is 2 Gb . Please help me!.... Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2011 by
shehzad

Forgot my micro sd memory card password

Hi, I forgot my micro sd memory card password. i got some slns but iamusing nokia 5130, there is no system files so please help me to unlock my memo...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Password recovery

Hello,i restored my nokia2700c to factory setting due to which i lost my password in mmcstore.now my memory card is locked.can i recover my password n...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Ms excel 2007 won't read in 2003

Closed

Hello, I have a excel 2003 file. My application is excel 2007. When I save the file as .xls, I lost all the format. So, I save the file as .xlsm...

10 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
DrewTech

Copy columns

Hello, i need to copy column values from 1 worksheet into another if the em id is the same in the two worksheets... that means worksheet 1 has empi...

RWomanizer

Plz tell memory card default password.

Hello, Plz tell nokia 6300 classic memory card default password. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

pcsces

I want to delete rows except certain values

Hi any one plzzzzzzz help me, this sheet has 5 columns column A COLUMN B COLUMN C COLUMN D COLUMN E row 1 --- vegetable,...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Hotmail password

Solved

i have forgot my password and security questios.i am affraid i have too much data in my hotmail account.i want to get my data but i did not find any i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Copy non adj. cells from two sheets into one

Hello, On two occasions in the past this community has been of incalculable help to me, and I was wondering if there might be one more assist th...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2011 by
ChrisCOR

404 error in mozila firefox browser

Closed

Hello, I want to connect oracle10g throw JSP code.I already implement registration page but after inserting some value when I click submission bu...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Itunes

Closed

Hello, how do you put media music to itunes? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
aquarelle

Retrieve a range chart through macro

Hello, I am trying to add a new series in a graph through macro. Range of the new series is similar to the other series already plotted in the ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Search for a values in 2 sheets using macro

Hi, I have Response XMl Schema from 2 different environment of an application in sheet1 and sheet2 on the msexcel . I have a collection of xml ta...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Inserting/copy rows, transpose vba help

Solved

Hello, I have searched through many posts and it appeard everyone is very helpful. My skills in vba are ok but i lack the knowledge to solve my prob...

9 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
shameem007

Conditional copying into different worksheets

Hello, i have excel 2003. what i am trying to do is set up a complaint sheet for 4 different people. In total there are 5 sheets (Main, Al, Bri...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula needed to look up and copy data

Hi, I have a list of aged debtors that is updated weekly, Im looking for a formula that will search the previous list via the invoice date and if ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Merge rows if it meets criteria in excel

Solved

Hello, I would like to know if I can merge rows if it meets certain criteria in Excel. If Project ID on column A is matched, it will merge all the ...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1
Results 6151 - 6200 out of a total of 12,261