The discussions

Converting rows data into columns on conditon

Solved

Hello, I have data which looks like below ColA-----------ColB-------ColC--------ColD------------ColE---------ColF-------ColG----ColH-------- AA-...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Xl conditional formatting q for the gurus

Hello, Great forum here, have learned a lot. I have a spreadsheet in which every 5th row contains data that I'd like to conditional format in a s...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Select data on max value

Hello, i have a simple question but i coudnt solve it! i have a query by named query1 that have a column ((testname)) by various numbers betw...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Dropdown that filter by 1 word in a cell

Hello, I'm working on Excel 2003 and I have a validation list of four things. for example Aircon Bearcub Cliffrichards Dunderhead But s...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
Estall

Forumalla

Hello, kindly send us solve the our problems as bellow in excal forumala as bellow 100 original cast 12% profit=112 we add 5% extra increse ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel personnel tracking sheet

Hello, I am trying to make an excel sheet that counts consecutive days that a person is on the list...the list being days that certain person...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Dependent text box in user form

Hello, Let say I have a table below and I would like to make my user form second text box to automatically display the result base on my input at th...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Delete cells/rows but keep row info intact

Solved

hello, I am trying to import data from an excel spread sheet to access. I want to clean up my excel report before I import the date. In my report...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Memory card password remover

Hello, I have lost my memory card password. then when the phone was software reloaded the memory card blocked it requires password to open....

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Micro sd card for my phone531password recover

Hello, i have a micro SD card for my phone5310 NOKIA and its password protected and i forgot password i cant open it from my phone or from my com...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Password problem

Hello, ive nokia e5 and i forgot my memorycard password ive v important data in it how can i recover it plz do tell me Configuration: Windows 7...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Looking for value in a column a

Solved

Hello, I have to prepare an invoice and calculate the amount of shipping. This is the lay out: I have to compare the subtotal value, E16, in ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

If/then excel question

Hello, I'm trying to get the If / Then function to do what I want and apparently I'm missing something. For example, If d2 is greater tha...

rizvisa1

Vlookup

Hello, I have two columns in a excel sheet which contains main data, and in 3rd column my lookup data is available, now i want to lookup with 3...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Dates in excel

Solved

Hello, I have a list of people's birthdays in a list in Excel. I want to retain only the day and month of the birthday and get rid of the year. For ...

RWomanizer

Excel comparing 2 columns removing duplicates

Solved

Hi, I would like to cmpare 2 columns in an Excel spreadsheet & remove duplicates from Column B if any matching fields are found e.g. A B 1 ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Find a cell between row and column.

Hello, Can anyone provide me with a VBA code and guide me so that I'm able to input a data in a cell by reference to data at the column and row af...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to convert 'aaa-####' to 'aaa ###

Hello, I'm working on a project and need a macros that will look at all the cells in a column and covert the value in the cells from AAA-#### to A...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007 vlookup and match problem

Solved

Hello Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm having an issue with a Vlookup and match function. I have a set of data that is organised and sorted...

Nikeyg

Pdf file reader on java phone

Hi, I need PDF file readers on my Nokia 3110c. I tried downloading a few. All of them are asking for the activation code. Please help me to sol...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

How to paste a page multiple times in ex07?

Hello friends, I need a clarification with excel2007. I have to copy a page in excel2007 and have to paste it multiple times on the same sheet one ...

venkat1926

Transfer barcode info to inventory quantity

Solved

Hello, Is there a way to create a macros that would keep track of inventory quanitity by scanning a barcode? I have many boxes that have barcodes...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
osborsm

Generate a list depending on date entered

Hello, I'm very grateful in advance for any suggested solutions to this issue I'm having as I'm totally stuck and in need of a friendly prod in th...

9 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Error to open check the temp environment vari

Sir, I have loaded MS Office 2007 in my computer which has Windows Vista o/s. Whenever i open the file the following error message appears:- Error...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Ms office prject key

Hello, respected sir, i downloaded the free version of ms office project 2007 but now facing problem regarding the product key.......kindly gui...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Microsoft word 2002 download

Hello, I have my product key for MS Word 2002 but not the CD. My computer crashed and I lost Word. Where can I find a download to use with my key? ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Help me with excel 2003

hello, i need some help with excel 2003. i have the date in d6. And an amount in e6. Now, I want the g6 cell to reflect the following values- a) ...

7 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

I have 3 columns of numbers, if my number is between columns 1 and 2

Hello, I have three columns with 198 numbers in each. I want to find a formula to find if a specific number is between column 1 and 2, returns value...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Lost my memory card password

Hello, i have a nokia 2700 classic hand set....i had kept a password for my 2gb memory card and forgot it....so please anyone tell me how to remov...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Office 2010 requirements

Solved

Hi, What are the requirements to install office 2010 on system?the minimum ram required? Please reply as fast as possible

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

How to open wps files

Hello, I recently bought a new PC and had documents from old PC transferred to new machine. I cannot open the wps files that were transferred. I ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Word doc and usb problem

Hello, I cant open any files from my USB. When i try to open any files frm my usb it says " There was an error opening the file". Why is it sa...

shootingfish

Dell d505 booting password reset

Solved

Hello, DELL MODEL D505 BIOS REV. A09 laptop show service tag #9R1ZM1J-595B PLEASE TELL ME IF ANYONE HAVE SOLUTION Dell Latitude Bios Password un...

bionik

Forgot windows password

Hello, yhank you for answering my question but i forgot my password to y laptop computer wmat do i do ..can i reset or what and how do iu reset plea...

pcsces

Powerpoint to flash

Hello, I need to convert a powerpoint slide show into Flash presentation to be run on Internet. Please can anyone help? Regards, Eskagsms ...

RWomanizer

Pivot table + vba

Hello, I am very much new to VBA programming in Excel. This is the code. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim r As Range I...

RWomanizer

I forgot my password

Solved

Hello, could some one please help me i have a dell laptop inspiron 7500 and i cant log in i forgot my password can you help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Memory card password forget

Hello, I forget the micro sd memory card password. i want all the datas to recover. please tell what to do? Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

bionik

To compare substrings of two columns

Hello, I was looking to compare corresponding cells of two columns for match in substrings of both the columns in Excel 2010.My data looks as Col...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Problem in excel

dear sir, i have a problem in excel In column A have 50000 data including 9 digits . and in Column B I have 25000 data with 9 digit number. most o...

rizvisa1

Word problems

Hello, i have windows xp and it takes 20 minutes or more to open microsoft word. Once i get it open it takes the same amount of time to open t...

venkat1926

Help for memory card password break

Hello, i am a mauli. i am a use micro 2gp memary card . But this memary card is locked with possword. And password is i dont know. Plz help me . Wh...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Excel: matching/sorting

Hello, I'm dumb, lazy, and having trouble finding an efficient way to complete a price list for my store. Here's what I need to do. I have two fi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

I need to apply conditional formatting

Hello, Example: if the value in cell B3 is between 120% and 129% value of cell F3, then highlight yellow. If the value is greater than 129% highlig...

rizvisa1

Pie chart comparison

Solved

Hello, I have made a number of different pie charts & want to compare them with each other. Each pie chart is comparing the same thing but the ...

TrowaD

I forgot my login password for my compaq cq60

Solved

Hello, i forgot my login password on my compaq CQ60 laptop, i just recently changed it and now i can't remember it. Can i please get a reply ASAP

pcsces

Compare 2 sheets - output in sheet 3 - excel

Hello, I have 2 sheets. For example: Sheet 1: A2 = 777 B2 = 5 A3 = 438 B3 = 4 A4 = 555 B4 = 3 Sheet 2: A60 = 777 ...

TrowaD

Micro sd card forgot password

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.13 i have a micro sd card for my phone 6300 and its password protected and i forgot password i...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Copy row if condition is met

Hello, I am new to using excel and vba, but below is what I am trying to do. I want to know if I can copy a row from one sheet to another if a ...

rizvisa1

Last transaction date

Hello, I have some inventory data. in which column are as item_code purchase_date quantity amount in another sheet i have item code an...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1
Results 6501 - 6550 out of a total of 12,261