Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6501 - 6550 of about 16,600
  • Macro on a pivot Closed

Hi I have been trying to find a macro that copies a cell and pastes into a number of cells beneath it until it reaches another cell that has data, ...

ELEE679 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 12, 2013
    5 replies
  • macro to insert picture in text box Closed

sir i have names in A1:A5 of customers on sheet1. I created folders named CUSTOMERS ID and SIGNATURES in D:. I scanned images of customers Ids and Sig...

aman_question | Excel | Latest reply: aman_question Aug 11, 2013
    0 replies
  • Can This be done? Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I created with the help of ac3 mark. Thank you Again. It works well and now i would like to see if i can add mor...

itstubtime | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro Range Solved/Closed

Hello, I am somewhat inexperienced in the world of macros in excel. I have a looping macro that runs from the bottom and i want it to stop at ...

Jim Clanton | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 10, 2013
    4 replies
  • How to tranfer information Solved/Closed

I am wanting to set up a sheet that inputs information on another sheet in excel. The problem is, I want it to list the information from one section o...

CaptnJack2013 | Excel | Latest reply: CaptnJack2013 Aug 9, 2013
    0 replies
  • I am just learning the basics Solved/Closed

Hello All, I am new to this community. I have just started learning Excel and am having a problem with a formula. the community here from what I have...

itstubtime | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 8, 2013
    10 replies
  • formula help Closed

Hi, I'm looking for a formula for the following scenario: Worksheet 1 Cell A 129622 Worksheet 2 Cell A Cell B Cell C 129622 1,000 35 ...

KRICO14 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • adding a formula Closed

Hello, how do i may be able to get auto deduct formula from a sum method of multi cells ? Thanks

himanshu999082 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 8, 2013
    3 replies
  • Conditional format based on two criteria Closed

Hello, Can someone help me please with a conditional format that would highlight an entire Row in 2010 if Column B on my spreadsheet has any one o...

r71lima | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 8, 2013
    4 replies
  • Conditional formatting using a formula Closed

I would greatly appreciate any and all help, please and thank you so much in advance! I am trying to create a conditonal format on a row of cells b...

analystquestion | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 8, 2013
    7 replies
  • unlock a microSD card Closed

Hello, my 1 GB MSD CARD is locked due to password error, means I have forgot password. plz help me how to unlock it? Configuration: Window...

aditya66 | Word | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • convert numbers to words in excel Closed

Hello, please give me the formula for converting numbers into words not not into currency and it should be like when I type a number such as 400 i...

bharat456 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • Create a macro Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help me. I am new at macros, and I need to create a macro that will automatically total a column as below: # Name ...

louannc | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 8, 2013
    3 replies
  • Need help with an IF function Solved/Closed

So, I am trying to get this formula to work. The situation is that one of our items have changed names. In the spreadsheet, I am trying to get a f...

AY44 | Excel | Latest reply: AY44 Aug 7, 2013
    4 replies
  • convert number to word in excel Closed

Hello, i want a number to be converted to word in excel such that if i enter a number as 600 it should show as six zero zero please help me sir ...

bharat456 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel date problem Solved/Closed

Hi, How can I change the date format from a format such as 22042013 - (this is not a text format). One formula I have been given is: =IF(LEN...

Nydee | Excel | Latest reply: Nydee Aug 7, 2013
    6 replies
  • about the VBA Closed

Hello, Im Kumar and would like to knoe how to setup the VBA in a snapshots. it would be more thankfull if u provide me the snapshots

Kumar69 | Excel | Latest reply: Kumar69 Aug 6, 2013
    2 replies
  • Downloaded PDF files not visible Closed

Windows Vista Home Premium IE 8 Occasionalyy, after I download a PDF file using Nitro PDF, I cannot see the file. The file download completes, but...

Tennised | PDF | Latest reply: Kino-S Aug 6, 2013
    2 replies
  • receiving false virus error when opening pdf Closed

I have read all the threads on how to fix but I am not finding anything on Malwarebytes anti malware program. Does anyone know which box I should cli...

jgray | PDF | Latest reply: jgray Aug 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • create a macro Closed

Hello, I am new at macros, and I need to create a macro that will automatically total a column as below: # Name Amount Total 0...

louannc | Excel | Latest reply: louannc Aug 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • Any part of string in cell matches part of string in another Solved/Closed

First post after hours of fruitless googling :-) Working in Excel 2010.. I have merged two data sets and where there are instances of exact dupl...

Scr33nager | Excel | Latest reply: Scr33nager Aug 6, 2013
    9 replies
  • excel email notification Closed

i have a excel sheet in my server which can be controlled by all my engineers, i should get a email notification if any of my engineers access to it a...

akhil.vsj | Excel | Latest reply: akhil.vsj Aug 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • IF SUM commands Closed

Hi! I have a column with number of mice drinking water.. 5 3 8 7 15 10 =IF(A3>10, 300,IF(A3>=7, 250, IF(A3

Videk | Excel | Latest reply: Videk Aug 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • Delete Rows Based On Phrase in Column Closed

I am trying to make a macro that deletes a row in a column if it detects a set of specific words or phrases. "Friendly's" "Ruth's Chris Steak Ho...

stumped | Excel | Latest reply: stumped Aug 5, 2013
    0 replies
  • Help - Macro to delete rows with specific text or phrase. Closed

I am trying to make a macro that deletes a row in a column if it detects a set of specific words or phrases. "Friendly's" "Ruth's Chris Steak Hou...

stumped | Excel | Latest reply: stumped Aug 5, 2013
    0 replies
  • Creating new sheet and transferring data to new sheet Closed

With due respect I would like to have some Guidance for creating a excel sheet. My sheet is Date name in out time. This sheet contains 746 rec...

Rajesharora | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 5, 2013
    3 replies
  • Inserting multiple rows with copy and paste the existing data Closed

Hi The below code works fine with inserting new rows but I need an extension of the code to incorporate copy and paste function on the existing ro...

rameshb_25 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 5, 2013
    3 replies
  • Help Please with calculating large data in Pivot Table Closed

Dear Sirs, Can some one please help me with creating a better Pivot Table in Excel 2010. I work for an automotive company and so have to track all...

r71lima | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting can't caputure text...NEED VB CODE PLEASE Solved/Closed

Hello, I understand i can't use c formatting to insert text and therefore am looking for a piece of code that will perform the following. Consi...

Mounta1n | Excel | Latest reply: Mounta1n Aug 5, 2013
    6 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Based On Changing Dates Solved/Closed

I am trying to keep on top of dates that are changed weekly based on last weeks dates, but i need to highlight the changed cells only. Example: ...

SpaceMonkees | Excel | Latest reply: SpaceMonkees Aug 5, 2013
    4 replies
  • Conditional Formatting based on two conditions Closed

I need to know how to set up a conditional Format for a worksheet that changes every month. I need to have the format highlight an entire row if the ...

r71lima | Excel | Latest reply: r71lima Aug 3, 2013
    0 replies
  • microsoft office 2007 for service pack 3 link Closed

Hello, I need to install Microsoft office 2007 full version for my windows service pack 3 kindly send me a link.. Regards, Jacky Conf...

jacky raghani | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 3, 2013
    1 reply
  • Contact issue Closed

Hi friends I have two queries in regards of MS Outlook contact. 1. After sending mail, contact is saved automatically. What is the path where co...

ugn10 | Outlook | Latest reply: ugn10 Aug 2, 2013
    0 replies
  • please answer me. Closed

ram-5,raja-2,rani-6,ram-2( i want to know the excel formula for count th total no. of ram )

bablukmr2012 | Excel | Latest reply: russp5 Aug 2, 2013
    3 replies
  • Formula help Closed

I have a table of window blind size prices. The price changes due to the width and drop of the blind. The headings along the top of 450mm, 600mm, 750m...

BeatsA | Excel | Latest reply: russp5 Aug 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • find and compare calues in two columns Solved/Closed

Hi i need to look for values (strings) in column A and see if exist in column B. if exist return the line number. (tried vlookup but i get only ...

mswonderer | Excel | Latest reply: mswonderer Aug 2, 2013
    2 replies
  • Help with cell programming! Solved/Closed

Hi everyone. this is my first time here, and in desperate need of help from some Excel Genie to make my wish come true! Ok, here is my "urgent" pro...

ozfox999 | Excel | Latest reply: ozfox999 Aug 1, 2013
    10 replies
  • Conditional Formatting in Excel2010 Solved/Closed

I wish to have the following CF in more than three colours. I have placed the following in Data List L1,L2,L3,L4,L5,L6,M7,M8,M9,M10,M11,H12,H1...

pjevans | Excel | Latest reply: Peter Jul 30, 2013
    2 replies
  • Help needed in using marcos Solved/Closed

Hi, I need to write a marco that is able to compare the specific column in 2 different worksheets within the same workbook. (i.e Names of staffs) ...

Asmodeux | Excel | Latest reply: Asmodeux Jul 30, 2013
    4 replies
  • how to automatically send an email when a drop down list update Closed

Hello, I have looked into most of the other problems people have regarding excel, and can't seem to find a solution to my particular problem. So hope...

KDHart | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • CONDITIONAL FORMATTING IN EXCEL - off of a range of cells Solved/Closed

Hi I've never used these forums before but this issue has been bugging me for some time now.... so i thought i would leave it to the experts.... I...

Mounta1n | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 30, 2013
    6 replies
  • How to modify the macro code for new structure of table Closed

Hello, The short description an idea of macro code in the table Z is that if I add 2014 etc. (and other new sheets). It is directly moving me XYZ...

jpppol | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 30, 2013
    9 replies
  • Cant send out emails from my outlook2010-Error Closed

Hi All, I use gmail using outlook on my laptop, i can receive emails into my out look but can't send out from outlook, it gets stuck in the outbox...

mf2012 | Outlook | Latest reply: recovertools Jul 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • Send/Receive Error Closed

Hi Friends, I configured Outlook 2003 for yahoo & gmail on a Windows 7 computer. yahoo profile is working fine but gmail profile is not working ...

ugn10 | Outlook | Latest reply: recovertools Jul 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • Simple macro for data cleaning, help appreciated Closed

I have an excel file containing following data: ID , Amount , Year , Company 1 , 1000 , ...

saya-tasha | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to search and copy specific info on the next blank line Closed

I am hoping someone can help me. I will be as detailed as possible, but please let me know if you need more information from me. What my end goal i...

jlo33 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 29, 2013
    5 replies
  • How to extract data & create database from different excel sheet Closed

Hi I have data of around 4000 companies from one data sources in an spread sheet I have data of M&A, Joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiarie...

abrarali saiyed | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 29, 2013
    1 reply
  • Marcos help needed Closed

Hi, I need to write a marco that is able to compare the specific column in 2 different worksheets within the same workbook. (i.e Names of staffs)...

Asmodeux | Excel | Latest reply: Asmodeux Jul 28, 2013
    0 replies
  • trouble with a send key macro Closed

i am trying to get a sendkeys macro in excel to send a string of keystrokes to another program and repeat ten times. the macro i have now will send th...

wraith373 | Excel | Latest reply: wraith373 Jul 27, 2013
    5 replies
  • How to add confirmation window Closed

Hello, I used below mentioned macro for locking teachers mark entry file. How to add a confirmation window like "Do you want to lock your data"? ...

jinoob | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 26, 2013
    1 reply