Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6101 - 6150 of about 16,600
  • Comparision of Excel sheets Closed

I just want to ask for your help by providing me codes / references to compare the data in two worksheet, which it means to compare the data in sheet ...

pws | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    5 replies
  • Changing cell color dependent on date in a different cell Closed

Please help. I created an spreadsheet in Excel 2010 for new hires form tracking. I now would like to have cells change colors to remind me that certai...

NCnMD | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 9, 2014
    4 replies
  • code to move a row based on fix values and paste it Solved/Closed

Hello Gurus, This is my 1st question and I m a beginner in macros .I wanted a code to move a row based on a fix values and paste it in the same shee...

sonkar | Excel | Latest reply: sonkar Feb 8, 2014
    2 replies
  • forgot password to one of my data bases (MS Access 2007) Closed

does anyone know of a free password recovery tool?

ron7sher | Office Software | Latest reply: ron7sher Feb 7, 2014
    2 replies
  • simple macro Solved/Closed

I am trying to create a Macro to filling in a series of columns starting with the current cell. simply if cell A1 is selected and you hit the ...

warnerjs | Excel | Latest reply: warnerjs Feb 7, 2014
    2 replies
  • Merging multilple cells based on certain criteria Closed

Hello, I am stumped on how to attempt this. I have read through some posts but here but I'm quite a novice at Excel so not sure what way to go. ...

mark17022 | Excel | Latest reply: mark17022 Feb 7, 2014
    0 replies
  • fill amount from a cell if date is before end of month Solved/Closed

Can someone please help. I'm trying to track outstanding bills due by the end of month as in the following example: If date in cell B5 (due date) i...

hawkwms | Excel | Latest reply: hawkwms Feb 6, 2014
    4 replies
  • Excel Referencing Closed

Hi Experts, I am having the following columns in the excel AA BB CC REQ_3.1_1 REQ_4.1.1_2 ...

ExcelLearner | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 5, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro to create email, and pick which email account to send from Solved/Closed

I already have this set up how I want... Sub MakeMsg() Dim msg As Outlook.MailItem Today = Format(Now(), "mm-dd-yy") Set msg = Application.CreateIt...

TomTom111 | Outlook | Latest reply: TomTom111 Feb 4, 2014
    2 replies
  • convert number to words in excel Closed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- there is some problem while we convert number to words ............

mdsarfarazalam | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy the same values between 2 sheets to a new one Closed

Hello all, I'm not very familiar with macros in Excel and I hope to find a solution. I need a macro that works with 5 sheets (sheet1,2,3,4 and 5)...

hassameen | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • Word and Excell didn't opened Closed

Could you please to tell me, "how to repair my Word and My Excell File"? I always wait your answers as soon as pisible. Thank you very much.

Maman Khaeru... | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • Run time error 424 Closed

Hello, I'm new to VBA. I've tried everything I can think of to avoid receiving run time error 424 when I try to run the following. Any help is much ...

toddswint1 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • if sheet 1 column 4 says hol then it fills in columns A1,B1 and Closed

Hello, I have 2 sheets in excel 1st sheet has: 1st column has employee Team A1 2nd column has employee number B1 3rd Column has Employee name C1...

scarey3 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel- how to sum specific data Closed

Hello, how can I sum only specific cells together? Column A - Regions Marche Puglia Lombardia Emilia-Romagna Lombardia Puglia Trentino-...

Fessi | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • nested if function with minute and time function Closed

hey guys. so i have this problem which is to write a formula to calculate the cost of minutes used in a computer shop. here are the conditions: ...

mikashi_96 | Excel | Latest reply: mikashi_96 Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • calculate date and format without showing both number and date Closed

Hello, I am trying to enter a line item in an invoice that states the Week ending date like this "HOURS WE" then states the date on the invoice (F2 w...

rlw5009 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jan 30, 2014
    3 replies
  • Outlook.pst Not Found Closed

Hello Friends, Following file deleted accidently... C:\Users\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst I am unable to open Microsoft Outl...

ugn10 | Outlook | Latest reply: francoJohnny Paulharris Jan 30, 2014
    3 replies
  • MS Office and Student 2013 Closed

Dear Sir I had purchased 5 keeys by paying the amount thru credit card and not able to download the software. Is there any one who can advise on...

anil tiwari | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Find highest value and state its cell name Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the following issue: in A and B: Marche 160,994 Puglia 463,251 Lombardia 405,626 Emilia- 542,009 Lombardia 451,468 ...

Fessi | Excel | Latest reply: Fessi Jan 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • Copy the data in filter Closed

Hi, I want to know that how can we copy the certain data in filter? Help me someone Please..........

Drakshayini | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to extract Date in a string Closed

Dear Friends, I need your help in extracting data in a string. Example : Student name , Class, section, DOB, Address, email ID. Sachin...

Eravon | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • dates using "/" (slash) changing into "-" (hyphen) Closed

I have 2 serious problems. 1. When i format dates using "/" (slash) in my system and open the same excel file in another system the separator is ch...

Enthusiast | Excel | Latest reply: Enthusiast Jan 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to free use Quick Office in Nokia n97 Mini. Closed

Hi, This is to inform you that, I unable to use Quick Office massage showing purchase. So pls solved with free. Regards, Deepak Mishra

Deepak.km9387 | Open Office | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel Vlookup ... Problem Closed

Hi,i have 3 columns(Ticket Number, Site ID and Date), i need to copy Site ID and Time according to the Ticket Number from 1st Excel sheet to 2nd exc...

vinay4125 | Excel | Latest reply: Eravon Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Changing the day in date by default Closed

Hi, I want to know that how can we change the day in date default by dragging down? Best Regards, Drakshayini

Drakshayini | Excel | Latest reply: Eravon Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to register after intalling the excel to pdf converter Closed

How to register after intalling the excel to pdf converter

Neha@nazeer | Office Software | Latest reply: BunoCS Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • moving data from column to row Closed

Hi All, Please help me with the macro code for pasting the column data(which is shown below) to row. Data is have like this A Cell B Cel...

pramoth | Excel | Latest reply: pramoth Jan 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • search for a string and if found, select that row? Solved/Closed

I know this is a very simple question but I can't find the answer I need. I am using Excel 2007 but I can get to a computer with Excel 2010 if necessa...

maybedog | Excel | Latest reply: maybedog Jan 29, 2014
    2 replies
  • Re: Financial Modelling Closed

Will appreciate any advise on the best approach to doing financial models for established companies and start-ups trying to raise venture capital fund...

ogagavworia | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • MS xl formulah Closed

how to show conditional result in another cell in ms xl? for example, if A2 is >5% then the result would be 20 in B2

Rezwan.dhaka | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to add times in hour and minutes format Solved/Closed

Hello In the first column I have start time, in the second finish time and the third column the time elapsed ie A minus B = C But if I add colum...

Ambucias | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 27, 2014
    19 replies
  • I want to find the student Grade Closed

I want to find the student Grade My formual is : =IF(OR(C12

Gundu sriniv... | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copying text from sheet 1 to sheet 2 in same workbook Closed

Hello, Greetings everyone, I am a new user here. I wondered if anyone could please help me with copying text data from sheet 1 of a workbook to...

csdglobal | Excel | Latest reply: csdglobal Jan 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • coming and out going time Closed

I ampreparing in excel with in coming and out going time,But for the average time i am taking as for 5 hours a day,If any employees works for more tha...

jetfrancis | Excel | Latest reply: jetfrancis Jan 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • reinstallation of Office 2013 Closed

My hard disk crashed and all programs were lost. Disc now replaced under warranty and most programs successfully reinstalled but I am unable to reinst...

• install office 2010 and 2013 Closed

Hello world, I want to install office 2010 and 2013 on my laptop. How do i it without conflict or upgrading. Thanks...waiting for reply

boazoland | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • ~$ file problem Closed

Guys, when every i open a Microsoft office file or foxit pdf files exact another file is automatically created with ~$ infront of it. Eg- i have a f...

Szylapparo | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • geob22 Closed

Can I update ms office home and student 2010 and get the format tab. For removing the background in a picture. If not can I buy the format soft...

geob22 | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • Office 2014 software for downloads Closed

I need some help to give me the link in other to download office 2014

• Getting multiple values out of one cell Closed

I trying to copy into another cell data from 1 cell that has multiple values that are seperated by blanks. Example a1 has 123 456 789. I used the ...

jjz0512 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • "COUNTIF" function for day of the week format Closed

I have a column of dates, where the formatting I've set for "Day of the week, month, day, year". How do I run a COUNTIF function for Mondays, Tuesd...

hangomango | Excel | Latest reply: hangomango Jan 23, 2014
    0 replies
  • publisher product key Closed

where is the product key on the trial microsoft publisher

rita10 | Word | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • Extracting Name from column Closed

I would just like to extract the name from a column: 224. Can someone help me do that?

esmasas | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional format based on cell containing function Closed

Hello, In column J3:J32 i have functions that determinates grades (=IF(I3>=90;"10";IF(I3>=80;"9";IF(I3>=70;"8";IF(I3>=60;"7";IF(I3>=50;"6";"5"))))))...

simy100 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    3 replies
  • changing date format in excel Closed

I have imported dates in an excel spreadsheet from WinQs.sql and opened the file in excel. the date format is 07/11/2009 but I want to change the dat...

QSVV | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    3 replies
  • Macro Closed

Greetings, I use peachtree accounting software and we have no option to export reports in excel. can i record macro to pull data from application? ...

mohammed137 | Excel | Latest reply: mohammed137 Jan 22, 2014
    2 replies
  • Formula:IF E18 = 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Then End Result = G18, G19 etc. Solved/Closed

Trying to create a formula where I have a merged cell (E18) that if 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 is entered I want the end result to equal the contents of G18, G19...

wreidmetals | Excel | Latest reply: wreidmetals Jan 22, 2014
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting with values Closed

Need some spreadsheet help. I need the value ($'s) in Cell A to become RED if Cell B is greater than Cell C. Make sense? So... If my actuals are...

MrCreativity | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 21, 2014
    3 replies
  • store the values in next sheet Closed

Dear All, I have doubt in xl sheet, I have two xl sheet , i show the first sheet parameter as below, CABLE NO -1 LOAD -18.5 VOLTAGE -415 CURRENT...

jagadevaraj | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 21, 2014
    1 reply