The discussions

I forget my password plz give me my hotmail p

Hello, forget my password plz give me my hotmail p tito_hero1994@hotmail.com

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Hello,I forget my password plz give me my hotmail p tito_hero1994@hotmail.com xcxx

LouisSteph

Forgot email password

Hello, Hello, i forgot my password to my email account and my secret answer, and my alternate email password. can anyone help me plzz?? i really nee...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
naseem

Forget my pasword

Hello, tito_hero1994@hotmail.com

LouisSteph

Hello, I forget my password plz give me my hotmail password tito_hero1994@hotmail.com xcxx

LouisSteph

Cannot get a macro to run automatically

Hello, I am really struggling to get a macro to run automatically. I have created a sheet that logs entry/exit from my offices. I have created a ma...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Macros

Hello, I need to copy paste data between 2 excel files. I need to do this same kind of copying & pasting between different pairs of excel files. I ...

venkat1926

Vista loads and stuck on password mode

Hello, hi can anyone help me with this issue, i once download anti-virus rootkit from the net, and applied it to my vista os , now i am not able to...

Anonymous

I forgot my e mail password

Hello, I forgot my hotmail password and the secret answer and the alternate e-mail i changed my password and i dont remember it and i have alot of im...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
naseem

Short cut connection unavailable

Hello, I am trying to open up a file on Microsoft word 2003 that I can clearly see when i go to file/open but i get this message "the drive or networ...

sharpman

Excel related problem

Hello, How to check the condition of entire row selection in an excel sheet. Thanks

dancedhall

Passward recovery

Hello, Sir, I want to know about "Passward recovery" Tips.My firend gmail ID is satya.prnya@gmail.com. Please send Passward my gmail accou...

dancedhall

Outlook 2010

Hello, Where should i go to get my account settings, it's so complicated !

iveal

Conditional activation of macro button

Solved

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to only make a button work if there are only two cells selected. I have got a button which will copy th...

17 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, my email address was gardsan@hotmail.com, and i forgot my password and secret answer, is very importar that i can recover for personal reason....

iveal

Word07 doc was not getting open in 03 doc

Hello, My word document of 2007 was not getting open in 2003 word, what can i have to do? It's a very big problem to me, please give suggestion to m...

iveal

I lost my pasword please help me

Hello, anybady stole my password and change it and secret answer and question if you can help my please do it i had very very important things into t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Free laptop browsing

Hello, Please, kindly send me how to use opera mini on my laptop to browse for free. This is because I need it for my project research work. I will...

closeup22

Sorting in excel without changing colors

Hello, I have a simple spreadsheet in which every other row has a background color and the others have none. When I sort the rows I want the sprea...

Excelguru

Help! if statements with date

Hello, I am putting together an attendance sheet with grades. Each students get 5 points per day being in class, they they are not in class then the...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Internet is on but i cant browse

Hello, please help,am using windows vista home basic hp laptop 550 my internet is on but my internet explorer is not browsing the same problem with m...

LouisSteph

Send/receive not working

Hello, I am using Office 2003 with a Windows Vista Business O/S, when I click send/receive, nothing is happening. Email is not sent or received afte...

LouisSteph

Excell 07 formating

Hello, I have created a budget in excell 07. I want to put a "check mark" in cell "a1" and have it turn cell b1 thru b5 yellow. Can you help? thank y...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Conditional formating

Hello, I have amounts in cells on a spredsheet that I want to add or minus to a total depending on the colour of the font. I have done this before bu...

iveal

Access 2010

Hello, Searching for a tutorial for macors in access 2010, please someone help me !

iveal

Password

Hello, Hello, Someone changed the password of my msn and i can't enter. Can someone tell me how can i get it back??

dybbody

I lost my hotmail password

Hello, I couldn't log on my hotmail account for last ten days. I dont know wether somebody has hacked it or.. Password that Iam trying w...

dancedhall

How can i brows with my laptop free with my p

Hello, my name tyoung am here to asking of this that how can i brows free on my laptop with my phone

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

My pc want a password when i start it but i d

Hello, my pc want a password when i start it but i can not want so please suggest me what i do then my pc not want a password when i start it.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Date wise occupied room numbers

Hello, In hotel, I have Reservation sheet as below: A)Arrive.......B)Nights...C)Depart...D)No. of Rooms...E)Room Type.....F)Room No.......G)Las...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Copy & paste macro help please

Hello everyone, I have just started learning Macro, but now i have a problem and hope you can help me with. Thanks in Advance. I am working on a d...

venkat1926

Need to create a macro

Hello, Need to create a macro where data should retrive from various sheets. I want those information in my summary sheet with individuals name and ...

venkat1926

Lost product key

Hello, when I'm installing microsoft office 2007 i lost the product key, so i need it to active the microsoft office. I'm waiting to hear from you. ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
rossdavid

Calculating 10%

Hello, i am calculalting Number of supervisory checklist which are different numbers for each area according to requirement. now i have to increase ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Outlook 2007 problem

Hello, I just got Outlook 2007 and configured it to work with Gmail, when i tried to get my messages from the server Outlook retrieved ALL the messag...

iveal

Powerpoint issue

how do i run a powerpoint point without having to open it and press F5?

iveal

I have forgot my user password pls tell me

Hello, sir i have forgot my user password of windio xp pls tell me what i do

iveal

Need help with easy macro copy paste/excel

Hello, JUST GETTING STARTED WITH MACRO'S, GOT TO BE EASY FOR ANYONE, BASIC, I HAVE A COLUMN A, THAT HAS DATA IN ONE COLUMN, SEE BELOW EXAMPLE ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
darwinchin

Excel

Hello, m swati,m having problem in making data... like i hv data as ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Daily stock backup

Hello, I am trying to create a daily stock book from the consolidated monthly stock book 'stock-dept.xls'. The daily stock workbook name should corr...

venkat1926

Returning a word from a sentence in cell

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that lists "Work request" and other words and phrases in an excel cell. I would like to just return the word "work" in...

venkat1926

Help with excel formula

Hello, I have to count the number of times the word "work" appears in column A. Column A is a full sentence column with the word "work" appearing...

venkat1926

Help to remove

Hello, i cannot remove the blurb that says AVG could not install or load. i need to remove this as it requires a click everytime i open outlook ...

sharpman

Help with my spreadsheet

Hello, I have devised a spreadsheet for my home (personal finances) which I use every day now. Its great, has a tab for each month and Ive tried to m...

sharpman

Need formula help with excel

i found this formula from some website, its sort of what im looking for but not exactly... Example: IF(A1

4 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
cliffmid

Symbols appear in word document

Hello, I saved a word document onto a flash drive...after saving the document, I took the flash drive out of the computer and then put it back in t...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
jackie

Outlook 2003 problem

hi, how to make outlook remember my contacts ?

dybbody

Making date formula using excel.

Hello, i have a date in A1 and giving it a 3 or 6 months expiration date in B1, what formula i should use for it? please help me.. thank you s...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
eli

Macros code wanted

Hello, i have a excel sheet with columns like names and dates... i need to find the total number of jobs done in each date.. below each date 'X' is g...

dybbody

Help writing an excel if statement

Hello, I have one cell (I122) that displays the sum of a range. I'd like to change the value of cell "X" if the sum falls between value a or b. I...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 10651 - 10700 out of a total of 12,261