Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6601 - 6650 of about 16,600
  • Conditional formating Solved/Closed

I have a spreadsheet with Excel 2013 that has text drop down lists. I want to use conditional formatting to highlight with a different cell color, dep...

jgmb | Excel | Latest reply: jgmb Jul 9, 2013
    10 replies
  • I need to run multiple automatic macros in one sheet Closed

I am developing a worksheet where there are multiple occasions down a list where users will have to select an option from a drop-down box (Y, N & N/A)...

akts | Excel | Latest reply: zs1986 Jul 9, 2013
    4 replies
  • Using head in VBA Closed

Hello, I would like to automating some operation with macro, and here is a problem with the head. At the beginning I've attached files that are d...

jpppol | Excel | Latest reply: jpppol Jul 9, 2013
    0 replies
  • Calculate Time in and Time out with Money Closed

Can you let me know please? I have internet shop and i want to create time calculation(Time in, Time out) and total in hours of usage and calculate i...

VeasnaYim | Excel | Latest reply: VeasnaYim Jul 8, 2013
    0 replies
  • Need to move "Received" jobs to new worksheet. Closed

Hello, I have a workbook named "Logistics Report" where I keep track of playground equipment. Once the equipment is received I need to move it to a...

sfritz17327 | Excel | Latest reply: sfritz17327 Jul 8, 2013
    0 replies
  • Map/Copy values from one sheet to another where column 1 matches Closed

I have two sheets in a spreadsheet. Each sheet has a first column with common values (however they are not sorted the same and they are not all there...

bbddpp | Excel | Latest reply: bbddpp Jul 7, 2013
    0 replies
  • Convert a date field in excel to day of week Solved/Closed

Hello, I know how to format a cell with a date in it so that it shows the day of the week. WHat I am trying to do is sort on the day of the week so...

C | Excel | Latest reply: Indian Jul 7, 2013
    7 replies
  • restore my mails back in yahoo server Closed

Hello, I have configured my gmail and yahoomail in outlook. when i checked my yahoomail using google chrome, my inbox is empty. Is these becaus...

vishnugj | Office Software | Latest reply: vishnugj Jul 7, 2013
    0 replies
  • VBA create Listbox and populate with Hyperlinks Closed

Hello all, I am working on a project to create a data pull from the internet to obtain a news feed for a given stock. I currently ran into a proble...

Chrisebell | Excel | Latest reply: Chrisebell Jul 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • i need help with excel formula Closed

Hello, I have a database of people requesting their points to be transferred from one account to another, frequency of transfers is a combination ...

emens16 | Excel | Latest reply: emens16 Jul 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • date format Closed

in MS-Excel, When i am sorting the dates in a column of format dd/mm/yyyy, say example 10/06/2007 and 02/10/2007, the sorted column shows 02/10/2007 i...

new version | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Jul 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting of cells with dropdownlist Closed

In column C of my spreadsheet i have created a drop down of a set of 96 locations in US. When i select a certain location from the drop down , i want ...

amrita.misra | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Comparing columns and returning value Closed

i've following: 1. Drop down values from 1 to 5 in column A. 2. Drop down values from A to E in column B. Ive following matrix (A44:C68): 1 ...

SATSY | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 6, 2013
    7 replies
  • some help needed about IF function with dates Solved/Closed

Hello, i m making a sheet with this function =IF(H1

rizwan32 | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Jul 5, 2013
    3 replies
  • Macro to transfer data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I would like to know whether this is possible using macros in excel Sheet 1 Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E C...

bebongtheshark | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • Deleting a row Closed

I have an Excel file with rows from 2 to 988. There are two columns B titled Customer and C titled Main Email. I need a macro that will search column ...

martinezbm | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • Transferring Selected rows to Another location on anothersheet Closed

I Am trying to Move a selected range of cells to another sheet. As an example "sheet1" Columns C,D,E,F,G,has a data list entered and when i enter th...

jswilson | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 4, 2013
    4 replies
  • Odd situation in Excel Closed

Hello, I'm designing a spreadsheet for my work in terms of I've got a set of numbers from 0-99, the evens are one week events and the odds are ano...

jeffaruni | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 4, 2013
    6 replies
  • Substracting time from date & time to determine the date & time Closed

I have a 'simple' spreadsheet with five columns (warehouse #; part #; departure date & time; transit time and arrival date & time). I have packages...

AzRdWarrior | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 4, 2013
    3 replies
  • Help with macros in excel Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me in creating a macro file for excel....I am needing to save, print, and close an excel file at a cer...

trublood fan | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Jul 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • Need Macro for Generate report table based on some critera Closed

Hi, I have a Table with 10 columns and 21 Rows. Last column has %allocation that is 'I' Cell of each Row divided by 8.75 and multiplied by 100. Exa...

Lenin.gce | Excel | Latest reply: Lenin.gce Jul 4, 2013
    0 replies
  • Pls suggest for Excel Closed

Dear all, Pls suggest for my following issue related to Microsoft Excel. I created a Report in Excel having many sheets. In all sheets, Subsc...

ugn10 | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Jul 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • creating pdf from selected cell range Solved/Closed

Dear all, greetings. firstly , I would like to thank those who have helped me to get below code (to create pdf file for selected cell range) whic...

cvsuryam | Excel | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Jul 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to compare two coloumns in excel Solved/Closed

Hello,

vijay | Excel | Latest reply: jhanvi Jul 4, 2013
    11 replies
  • HELP!! Excel 3 year reminder Closed

I have a formula: =TODAY()-$B2>3, this will remind me 3 days before a due date, but I need it to tell me to review after 3 YEARS of the dates I have i...

Tricia Kozuki | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 2, 2013
    2 replies
  • Please help- conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I want help to solve below described question for excel 2007. CELL A1= 01-JAN-2013, A2= 02-JAN-2013, A3= 05-JAN-2013, A4= 07-JAN-2013, A5...

chdm2013 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • SharePoint/Excel Closed

Hello, I am trying to create an If function where the Date field must = 2013. I have that =YEAR([column 1])=2013 But when the field is null i...

tinkwilds | Office Software | Latest reply: LynxDeuxJynx Jul 2, 2013
    3 replies
  • Linking Word 2007 with Powerpoint 2007 Closed

I have word document that link to Powerpoint presentation. when I click the link from Powerpoint back to Word it always take me to page one of the doc...

• Please tell me how to change the language used in comments Closed

Hello, Hello, I'm editing a Word document 2007 for which the language is US English but, for some reason, when I try to add a comment, the langu...

rjh1109 | Word | Latest reply: LynxDeuxJynx Jul 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • Formatting Excel Closed

Hello, i got a problem regarding excel formatting. Excel displays every figure higher then 1.0 as a date and anything lower than that as the ac...

desgo | Excel | Latest reply: LynxDeuxJynx Jul 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • i lost data Closed

Hello, i had a file with some data and one of my kids entered this file and changed evrthing and saved the data. and i need the old data. how can ...

demis.design | Excel | Latest reply: LynxDeuxJynx Jul 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to insert a row after 6 rows and 45 rows Closed

Hi all, I'm new here and hope you guys can give me some advice and help to end my problem! I have a large data set containing "control values" a...

gamedanny | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 29, 2013
    5 replies
  • Macro Insert Headers after sorting Closed

Hi All, I have a spreadsheet that would contain a hundreds of thousands of invoices. But to simplify, I am more concerned about the following: H...

geekboy101 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 28, 2013
    5 replies
  • Update data records Closed

I have a specific range of cells in a column. For eg In sheet1 from D3 to D12 I keep on entering various alpha numberic code from 3 digit to 8 di...

eexpert | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • copy row paste at the top of each page Closed

I need to copy a row, then paste it on the top row of multiple pages.

paulcc | Excel | Latest reply: paulcc Jun 27, 2013
    2 replies
  • Validation Warning for repeating a number in a column Closed

Hello, I am using a spreadsheet that compares properties, within different grid squares. The column for grid references has numbers prefixed with t...

barewirewalker | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 27, 2013
    7 replies
  • microsoft office Solved/Closed

good day ! i would like to ask if how can i activate my microsoft office even though i dont have any activation code.. thank you God bless

dios vicente | Office Software | Latest reply: dios vicente Jun 27, 2013
    2 replies
  • Excel : If value is in column A, then delete cell in column B Closed

Hello, This is what I want to do : Column A : value1 value2 value3 value4 value5 Column B : value1 value22 value33 value44 valu...

Johan222 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 27, 2013
    5 replies
  • Conditional Formatting - based on a formula and named cells Closed

Hello, I have been struggling to get a simple formula to work in Excel 2013. My objective is to compare budget numbers to actual and if we are wit...

burusu | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 27, 2013
    3 replies
  • Trying to write a code to insert a blank row above a cell value Solved/Closed

I am trying to write a code that will auto insert a blank row above a certain cell value ie: existing: Column G 5 10 20 22 999 2 22 55...

Kwanni | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 26, 2013
    3 replies
  • windows 7 os Closed

Hello, when i am trying to open ms out look in my windows 7 laptop, it is saying" A required installation file SKU011.CAB could not be found. why? ...

ursfahim | Outlook | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro for deleting a row with specific criteria in a cell Closed

Hello, I've got a spreadsheet with many rows and columns, and I'd like to delete specific rows based on criteria I pick. For example, if my criteri...

MacroNovice | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 26, 2013
    3 replies
  • highlight dates with conditional formating Closed

CELL A1= 01-JAN-2013, A2= 02-JAN-2013, A3= 05-JAN-2013, A4= 07-JAN-2013, A5= 09-JAN-2013, A6= 10-JAN-2013 Here a1 and a2 has difference of 1 day so...

chdm2013 | Excel | Latest reply: chdm2013 Jun 25, 2013
    0 replies
  • Exporting selected cells to another workbook selected cells Closed

Hello, I am a College Student and in my down time I've been messing around with vba coding. I am thinking about making a macro that will automatica...

Aussie22 | Excel | Latest reply: Aussie22 Jun 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • Adding columns containing text Closed

I have a basic sheet and cell a4 is a total of jobs done. I want to add +1 to cell a4 every time I enter any text in b6:b1000 to tally work completed...

bsteen | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel reminder Closed

Hello...I need to create a reminder for dates in B2 that is 3 years after the date in B2. To have B3 highlight with REVIEW would be great. I have a fo...

Tricia Kozuki | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Command button to post data from one sheet to another one Closed

Hello, I would be very grateful if some one van help me! I have excel table with 10 columns (from A-J) in sheet1. I fill data in the table and in...

issahamameh | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • VBA code to update master excel sheet from source excel sheet Closed

Please help me with a vba code to update redhighlighted cells in master file for all documents from source file please find links for the files ...

jv108 | Excel | Latest reply: jv108 Jun 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • Excel, Automatically transfering data and filtering Closed

How do I transfer a document into another document automatically by filtering specific numbers or words out?

garrisongregr | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Formula to calculate monthly contract value between date Closed

Hi, Would appreciate helps here. I need to calculate monthly contract value based on contract start date and finish date. Contract value: 100,0...

Bozztcs | Excel | Latest reply: bozztcs Jun 23, 2013
    2 replies