The discussions

Excel macro to find perticular column name

Hello, Ii have excel having column names in row#1. I want to write excel macro that will look for column name anything that had 'ID' or 'AMT' i...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
soniamike732

How can find unique data

Hello, I have a data from April 2008 to Feb 2011 and i have to find no. of unique member visit every month. every member having a card no. and he/...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Merge more rows into one

Hello, i want to combine more rows into one based on the same first cell which contains the same number ex : 529251 0 2456018 6 529251 0 2456019 ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Compare sheet 1 & sheet 2 pull any items that

Hello, I saw this posted earlier... did you ever respond to this? +++ Your macro has been a great help to identify the matching records- th...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

Sku011.cab missing

Hello, I Tried to run regedit, BUT....... I can only expand up to OFFICE, After that there is no 11.0 What can i do? THANKS Con...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Copy row to next available row in another wb

Hello, I am trying to copy row to next available row in another wookbook. I have the follow codes, but not sure why it skips 3 rows every time, th...

cacaip89

Vlookup

Solved

Hello Sir, In Sheet1 I Have Numbers Like A-----------------B------------ 4050 6080 9060 And In Sheet 2 I Have Data Like: A--------...

Game Start Now

Macro to format cells

Hello, I hava excel data exported from a community page whihc will look like ttetetert -Row 1 yyyyyy Row 2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Run a macro on another open application

Hello, I have a list of account numbers which needs to be keyed on another application named CBS - "Core Banking System.WS - [24 x 80]" I had r...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel help formula which capture this as prod

Hello, Can you please help me on this: The below data is in sheet 1: Products DATES VALUE A 2-Jan 1 B 2-J...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Find, select, copy, paste elsewhere in para

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help in the following matter: How to find, select, copy and paste elsewhere the paragraphs containing specific terms in...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Excel count if

Hello, I am a school teacher that give "Marks" to students. The "marks" are leveled from 1 to 3. I have been inputting students into a spread shee...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
eskagsms

Copy data from one spreadsheet to another

Hello, Can someone please help? ABC spreadsheet will copy the data to 123 spreadsheet, if there is no match find on Project ID, Name and Part. If ...

12 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Help with isblank

Hello, is there a way to use Isblank in such a way that if a cell is blank then do this formula, if not then keep the results that are already th...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Help with excel 2007 charts macros

Hello, I have a macro that creates 3 charts. One is a simple bar chart and the other is actually two I've combined so that I have a bar and li...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Need an (average) formula

Hello, I need this formula =average(F2:F300) to change when I filter names in column A. Please help. Excel 2007

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Arrow key skips section??

Hello, I have Microsoft Excel 2007 and I have all cells locked except for the ones that can be edited. This will create a tab sequence for me.. ...

rizvisa1

Adding new data sets to multiple worksheets

Solved

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet database for data to determine the best vendor to use. I have multiple vendors on different worksheets and the...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
Aaron

Flter twice on the same page

Hello, How do I put more than one filter onto the same page please? Thank you. Sue Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

TrowaD

Comparing each days sales

Hello, I am trying to geerate this: There are volume of sales of a month and an average score which i have determined as 100%. On compa...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Macro to copy rows from one worksheet to anot

Solved

Hi , I'd like to know if there's a macro that can be run to check one worksheet. In this worksheet there is a column where the value should be "true"...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
Gowind

Copy rows from one worksheet to another works

Hi , I'd like to know if there's a macro that can be run to check one worksheet. In this worksheet there is a column where the value should be "true...

venkat1926

One button to execute two macros

Solved

Hello, I got one macro in Sheet1 and another macro in sheet2 under the same workbook.I want to assign a button in sheet1 so it can execute both the ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
azmiismail

Excel formula a+b=c with the following except

Solved

Hello, I really could use some help please. I am working on an 2010 excel spreadsheet. Would anyone know if there is a formula to do the following....

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
Scott

Convert date format

Hello, How to change date format from 72310 to 100723 ? Thanks in advance! Regards, Wong Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2011 by
rich

Use excel vba to create an e-mail w reminder

Solved

Hello, I create a file in Excel that does some calculations based on a small database and some user input. I then added a button to open an e-mail...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2011 by
Bruno

Overtime calculation

Solved

Hello Sir, I am having problem doing my work at office. I want to calculate the overtime hours of the employees. A1 is Time In where i...

21 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
Game Start Now

Apply third formula after two anotner formula

Dear sir, when I applied formula in Col-D, I got #value!. I shall be much obliged if any one solve my issue. I tried this Col-A Col-B ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Filter all pivot table by same criteria

Solved

Hello, I am using excel 2007. I have a data on sheet1: I had make 4 pivot tables from that data in four different sheets: Now I have ...

10 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Find and mark serial numbers

Hello, Is there a way I can have excel open a find box and once i do a serial number scan it will find the serial number let say in D5 then pu...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel - if cell = "xxx" then email me@me.com

Hi there, Is there a code that can automatically send me an email if result = to something even when excel is not running but PC is on? Tks in ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Toshiba password reset disk

Solved

Hello, hi how r u good i hope anyway i forgot my password on my toshiba satalite laptop is there any thing i can do from home to fix this Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Copy data into new workbook with constraints

Hi, I'm looking to use VBA to copy data into a new Excel workbook using certain constraints. I have data on a worksheet called "Data" with multi...

rizvisa1

Comparing cells in excel

Hello, I am working on a formula in excel. I want to compare values on 4 different cells and return a value. When the values on columns A, B, C & ...

rizvisa1

Codes explaination

Solved

Hello, I have an text in excel as below. 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 After running a macro Iam getting the result as below. 1 ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
Waseem

Excel query a sheet of raw data and return

Hello , I hope you're all having a good day so far. I however am not, I'm trying to pull certain data from a spreadsheet of raw data. It's an inves...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Link excel file to ms access and generate rep

Hello, I have an Excel file with 1000 lines of Information. I would like to link this file to MS Access and have one windows wherein it will ask u...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

$480 and 13% tax what is sub total?

Hello, I have $480 and 13% of that is tax. What is the amount of the sub total? Please show the formula Configuration: Windows XP / Internet ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Join and connect forms together in access

Hello, i have a problem, please help i have a tabel by very details (above 200 column) i design some forms .every form store a part of datas ...

rizvisa1

Excel moving data from one cell to another

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.19.4I have basic Microsoft excel skills and am making a spreadsheet for personal use. I have a li...

rizvisa1

Combine two columns into one from two sheets

Hello, I have searched and tried some similar examples but cannot find a fit that works .I trying to combine two sheets into one .can someone plea...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy data from pivot table

Hello, I have created a macro that creates a pivot table from set of raw data and performs some calculation on that data. Then I have to filter the...

rizvisa1

How copy rows from multiple excels to one xl

Hello, I am very new to Macros,Now i have one requirement i.e we have three different excel sheets in that when users update something based on the...

rizvisa1

Copy some columns from one excel sheet to oth

Hello, I have got two excel files eg a.xls and b.xls i have to copy some column data from a.xls to b.xls . Both of these files have some common cl...

rizvisa1

Copy rows and update cells macro

Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me with this particular problem. I have a spreadsheet with a column that has a name and another column tha...

rizvisa1

Macro to delete rows with certain values

Hello, I am trying to delete rows that have specific values using a macro my problem is that I have several values that would mean that row needs...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, What is the formula for: If any cell in column B is in Column A, then display 0, if not 1, in C Thank you. Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Excell formula

Hello, i am trying to find a formula so that if i put a value in cell a2 and a valu e in cell a3 then i want in cell a1 it to produce a value eg a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Third column value from another table

Hi! Saw the other Q&A in this forum but somehow have not been able to get resolution on this. I have two tables as below Table A ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel opening error

C:\programme filesx86\excel phone number format software.xla' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify that the file locati...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
Banti
Results 6601 - 6650 out of a total of 12,261