The discussions

Forgotten password

Solved

Hello, i changed my password on my samsung S8300 today, i then turned my phone off, when i turn my phone on it asks for a phone lock, it doesnt except...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
bionik

Dates and conditional formatting

Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create conditional formatting that will do the following: A3= today's date I10: The due date Past due: Anything due befo...

Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Change my password

Well i would like to Changed my password and could you please help me to changed it

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
bionik

Generate serial no.

Hello, I want to generate serial no. against each record in excel. Serial no. should be alphanumeric and is auto incremented. e.g (XX-00001,XX-0...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
AA

Excel: matching and sorting

Solved/Closed

Hello, Ok, how sould a computer dummy to this (the dummy is me): I have a list of 300 bike racers. In the columns next to the racer is items such a...

Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
lew13

Inputing selling price into excel

Hello, I have a list of table in my excel as below: Stock Code Supplier Description Selling Price 3MAY018 NIEHA DRESS 3MAY01...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
eric

Sum data value of different sheet of excel

Hello, I want to found some formula for summing different sheet. My problem is like this. I am one excel worksheet, there are different 12 sheet...

5 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Can someone please write me a macro for excel

Solved

I want to be able to input a number into a cell and have that number recorded in a list elsewhere within the same sheet. Then be able to replace tha...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
TrowaD

How to find a cell in a macro..

Hello, I am creating a macro and what i want to to do is to find the word "Tylenol" and then go to the cell beside it and i want to put a formul...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel

Hello, I have created a calendar in excel, it can update automatically once the year is entered. I have another sheet "Customers" with "customers li...

RWomanizer

Excel help required

Hi, Basically I have a document that is 30,000 lines long showing data in 1 second intervals. I would like to delete all the data so that I have in...

RWomanizer

Get the cell value in certain count

Hello, How to write a macro for below. i have a set of data and i would to like to get the certain cell value but colume cell number is always ch...

RWomanizer

Date format

Hello, Friday, May 6, 2011 04:53:43 I want to change this format into 6/5/2011 Kindly help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

RWomanizer

Password problem

Hello, kindly help me to remove my forgetten password from my SD MEMORY CARD . KINDLY DO IT ON URGENT BASIS Configuration: Windows XP / Firefo...

bionik

Excel tips needed

Hello, I have salary sheet for different months for different workers. Some of them are not in one month and another new worker are add in new mon...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

To set 4 pagebreaks by vba in worksheet

Dears, I would be very grateful If someone can help me. I have several sheets in one excel file. I need one command button when pressed to set 4...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
issa

Copy selected cells to new sheet in a row

Solved

Hello, dear all, I have an invoice template in the range b6:f57 in one sheet.. I want to select only some cell contents like c17, f17, f 19 , f 32, ...

9 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
suryam

Formatting date in excel sheet

Hello, I am working in SAP wher i generate a report which download in excel sheet in dd.mm.yyyy format but i need convert it to mm/dd/yyyy format ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Conditionally selecting a range of data

Hello, Could you please lend me a hand with conditionally selecting ranges within 2 columns in a excel file using a macro?I am new to writing macr...

6 replies Last reply on 9 May 2011 by
venkat1926

To recover a forgotten password of a mobile p

Solved

Hello, I have a Samsung GT-S5603 mobile phone. I have forgotten a user password, so I can't open it, now. Please, tell me how to crack this passwo...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2011 by
bionik

Wd default password

Hello, Guys, my WD My Passport Essential has locked itself by creating a password on its own!!! No hints are available, which is another evidence ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
bionik

Vba-conditionally selecting and copying data

Closed

Hello, I have a file with 5 columns. one with date, time, latitude, longitude and amplitude. I need to conditionally select data from the latitud...

Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
Ambucias

How to copy data from one sheet to another

Hello, I am having a workbook. In sheet 1,m having store name in column A(A2:A9),in column B inventory for soap ranging B2:B9,in column C inventory...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
shail

How to get memory card sd password recover

Hello, i forget my memory card password plzzzz tell me how i m rocover the card Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
bionik

Internet connected but can't browse

Closed

Hello, today I saw the 3g modem HUAWEI is connected, antivirus can update database but I can't browse the internet. I trid to delete Uniblue PowerSu...

Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
Ambucias

How to change numeric to words in excel

Hello, I want to convert figures to words in excel. no need to show currency name like dollar example : 67,000 = thirty seven thousand only ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Conditional copy and paste using macro

Hello, Just want to seek help to anyone about my problem about copying and paste multiple cells from sheet 1 to new sheet hru new sheet also with ...

venkat1926

Memory card password

Hello, i have noika 3110c and i had put a password for the memory card and my card is locked now i have forght the password so if u can help me. ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Memory card password

Hello, i have noika 3110c and i had put a password for the memory card and now i have forght the password so if u can help me thank you

Ambucias

Match up names in excel or access

Closed

Hello, I have a list in excel of of car types in column A and the owners in column B. A lot of owners have multiple cars of the same type making a...

Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Generating reports using macro in excel2003

Hello, Hello I have a task to be done once on every month-end. I am working in a private bank. I have a file called BaseFile. I need to generate re...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Is there a way to delete all dates in excel

Hello, Is there a way to delete all dates in an excel workbook without deleting the actual cell they are in? For example, I have some cells that s...

venkat1926

Ms office ms outlook

Hello, I have ms office 2010 installed, and I am now trying to install outlook 2010. I have the message that I have to remove office to install out...

RWomanizer

Reading an excel and filter data and add.

Hello, I have an excel say Book1.xls. I will have data with 10 columns and 10 rows in it. I will have another sheet in the same excel. I will ha...

RWomanizer

Find value between characters in one cell

Solved

Hello, I get this report-list of personal information, in text format (TXT) Each area is separated by | Name|Experience|Age|Sex|Location|Contac...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
CyberPath

Macros help

Solved

Dear Friend i want to convert number to text in excel programme Example : ( 055555 : Zero five Five Five Five Five ) As This Format ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
suryam

Transfering data to a new sheet

Solved

I'm running excel 2007 on windows 7, if that's important. I'm trying to find a way to transfer data from a master sheet (or basically sheet 1) to...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
Stickihasit

Format data in excel for db transaction

Solved

Hello, I have a simple question, I have a range of cells with numbers in each cell. I want to add a single quote or apostrophe in the start and end...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
holly

Spellnumber

Hello, how to convert number to words, eg. 225 [two hundred twenty five). not in rupees , dollar or cents, only in number, pls reply me

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Forgot memory card password

Hello, Hello, sir madam i will forget my kingston memory card 2gb password please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
bionik

Memory card password

Hello, i have nokia 6303 classic mobile phone with 1 GB micro sd memory card .ihave forgot the password of memory card can any body tell me the meth...

bionik

Create macro replace blank cells with counta

Hello, I want to create a macro that will find a blank cell with Counta value of > 0 and delete that entire rows. Configuration: Windows XP / I...

TrowaD

Formula for every 200hrs cycle

Solved

Hello, now i'm trying to do a schedule maintenance for one part.the hours for the parts will increase everyday.e.g today 240 hrs,tomorrow 256 hrs....

RWomanizer

I'm from sudan need flashplayer plz

Hello, hi i'm from sudan i need flash player but i can't got it can you help me pleas

Ambucias

Getting prompt-name list while entering data

Solved

Hello, I have a new question now. I will have traveller /passenger names who travel frequently (or having travelled atleast once by buying tickets...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
suryam

My tally is not opened

Solved

Hello, click the tally icon it shows problem with shortcut, the item tally9.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this sh...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Find a word in excel

Solved

Hello, I have set up a spreadsheet to keep track of my daily workouts. The spread sheet is set up as follows: Column A: Date Column B: Descrip...

7 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel macro to copy text and append

Solved

Hello, I recorded a macro in Excel where I copied the text from one cell and appended that text to the values in several other cells. The problem...

4 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Using conditional formatting in excel to high

Hello, I want to highlight the row based on cell value. For example. If I put 10 in one cell, it should highlight 10 rows like that. please advise...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Cell reference to locate /store data in excel

Solved

Hello, Hello , I am working for a newly started airline agency. I am enclosing my working file (for privacy sake , I have changed names and oth...

8 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
suryam
Results 6351 - 6400 out of a total of 12,269