The discussions

If a range of cells = to a name

Hello, Hope someone can help me? I have a list of text in 1 sheet, lets say: A1 Image Gallary A2 Welcome Message This list are generated...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Pdf opens instead of word doc.

Hello, I am trying to open files that my teachers have posted on my school website but they keep opening in PDF(Adobe) Instead of Word. I can save t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Checkbox selection

Solved

Hello, I've got two checkboxes,CheckBox1 and CheckBox2.I would like to make only one of the checkboxes to be selected at any one time.If one become ...

TrowaD

Searching names in drop down list in excel 07

Solved

Hello, I have placed a drop down listbox in my excel 2007 work sheet and selected the range of names which are in the same sheet. In the list I hav...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Count text with different color in a range

Hello, I have 200+ columns of text data, very simple data like "AA" or "CC", some of which is in red font, rest in black font. I need to count the ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Comparing two excel files

Hi I need VBA code to compare two sheet's cell content in different workbook.Its very urgent pls help me. Thanks in advance. Configuration: Wind...

RWomanizer

How do i change or reset the password to my w

Solved

Hello, I recently bought a laptop from a second hand store. However the previous owner had a password set on the only administrator account and i ...

pcsces

Mail.com server settings

Solved

Hello, My Indiamail.com which was in Mail.com is not working from 08.04.11. what is happening? I need that ID very essentially. What to do? Sam...

pcsces

Appology

Hello, Sorry for not being appritiative. I didn't mean to .Iwont do it in future.Thanks very much for pointing that out.Hope my appology is accept...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop types in numbers not words in browser

Hello, I have lenovo G550.....In my browser only, when I type in letter, nnumbers appear instead. The numbers appear as 1234567890123.......and on...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Remove my memory card password

i forgotten the password of my memory card can you pls remove the password or unlock it. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
bionik

100 mails data in on excel

Hello, I want to macro, where i can copy 100 Emails data in one excel. Thanks, Kolturra Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.13

RWomanizer

Forget my memory card password

Hello, i have nokia 2700classic and 1 GB micro sd card and i lost my pasword pl. help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

bionik

Please help me in creating this pivot table

Hello, I have to create a Pivot table which has 3 cloumns one is Workflow name, second is max duration and third is Number of records proceeded. ...

RWomanizer

Excel macro, if > 0 add 1 to cell!?!?

Hi all I am fairly new to writing macros and am completely baffled by what you guys know. I have been reading for hours on various websites etc ...

RWomanizer

Advanced spreadsheet help needed

Hello, im tryin to setup a spreadsheet but the stuff i learnt was oh so long ago....... i need a cell to look at another cell and if the value is...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel data intervals

Hello, In worksheet 1, I have data in columns. I want to revise the formatting of this data in worksheet 2 so that a single record, the data from...

RWomanizer

Password recovery of memory card

Hello, i have nokia 5130 expressmusic mobile phone with 2 GB micro sd memory card .ihave forgot the password of memory card can any body tell me the...

pcsces

Excel 2003

Hello, I know that you can use conditional formatting in excel 2003 to format a blank cell a certain color until text is entered into that same cell...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Change currency formatting on value of a cell

Hello, I have a conditional formatting issue in Excel 2007. I have a drop down list which shows 4 countries; UK, DE, FR and NL I would like to ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Need to pull data from deferent sheets

Hello, I need to pull data from diferent sheets but I need to pull only if the names are the same. I need to pull from colum AI from diferent s...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Find last open cell in colomn

Hello, Hope someone can help! I need a formula for the following. If a1 = 4 then copy b1, c1, d1, e1,.. to first open cells in sheet 2 cou...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Formula for text

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a formula for text. This is what i want; In one coloumn i have a category and i want the next coloumn to be the in...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2011 by
aquarelle

Macro for delete a mail as soon as it read

Hello, I want to send a mail to some one, the attachment contains some personal data. so i wants that as soon as he read the mail the mail will b...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Saving .pps attachments using windows

Hello, How do I SAVE .pps attachment in Windows XP? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Excel formula question

Hello, Im not good at terminology. Sorry in advance. I have a spreadsheet that has several formulas. for this instance, M2 =Q1-(O2) where the ...

aquarelle

Memory chip password breaker

Hello, My phone model no is nokia 5200.I have forget my memory card password plz help me to retrieve the password.i will be very thankful to all of ...

bionik

Match two rows with same values but not in order excel

Hello, I'm New bee if some one could help, I wanted to match coloumn B with the values of column C which has the same values as C but less in num...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Do math based on partial match to previous

Hello, I need to subtract column I, the previous row, from column I current row and output the result into column J. The issue I have is I need th...

RWomanizer

Subtract the value in the adjoining column

Hello, Thank you for your response. I'm sorry about the link, i must have copied it wrong. Please find below the correct link.... https:/...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Fill a series stop with value of another cell

Solved

Hello, I wish to fill to the right, rows whose number of entries depends on a cell to the left, and whose length is therefore variable. e.g. ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel formula problem

Solved

Hello, Please Help =IF(V12=1,2*(R12*50%)) I have a problem with this formula: What I need, is if v12 = 1, 2, 3, or 4 count R12 times 50%...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
Stormdronk

Excel - formula for taking avg with filters

Hi Experts, I am new with excel and want to do the follwing. 1. I have sheet of all students with their names, subjects and grades 2. I have a...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Microsoft excel macros - workbook names

Hello, I am having a slight issue with a Macro within excel. I have a template file, with a working macro which does X Y and Z, (Summary is tha...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro between workbooks

Closed

Hello, I tried to look for answers for some questions i couldn' find. My question is I have to run a Macro in such a way that. I have to sel...

Ambucias

Pdf size increase

Hello, I have donne what jfLawya said (using Adobe Proffesional) and my pdf has turned from 5 mb up to 9mb. It has increased!!! Could it be becaus...

xpcman

Forgot password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my admin password of my windows xp. how do i log on now? Plz help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

bionik

Looking for duplicate numbers from one column

Solved

Hello, i have 4300 old applicant numbers which i need to check against 3300 new applicant numbers and highlight duplicates. these are in two colu...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel: if a1 = a 4 the comy content of b1,2,3

Solved

Hello, Please help! If A1 = a 4 the comy content of b1,2,3,4,5 to c1,2,3,4,5 The 4 in a1 are generated by a formula. Thanks Confi...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2011 by
rizvisa1

Formulas to search for certain words in cells

Solved

Hello, I have monthly bank statements that are downloaded into excel, over 2500 line items. In Column A, I have the description of the transac...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

System password remove

Solved

Hello, how i can remove system password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Excel - help!

Solved

Hello, I require a formula which will recognise months in a column and select taht value from a different cell on the same row. The data is the...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Can you take the same row of data from different sheets and paste them in differ

Hello, I have 12 sheets. I want to take the data (same row on each sheet) and paste that data into a new sheet but each row from the sheet will be ...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
rizvisa1

Find and replace with excel macros

Hello, What I am trying to do is copy a cell from tab one (always the same cell) and then look for it in a column in another tab. Once I have fou...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to sort more than one condition in excel

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that determines quotes that need to be turned in there are several situations when the quotes have to be turned in suc...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting multiple cell faster?

Hello, I am not the best when it comes to excel so I was hoping that someone could help me out. I'll do my best to attempt to explain what I'm tryin...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

Time sheet

Hello, This is quite complicated to explain, therefore, I hope I don't confuse you. I am doing out timesheets. The criteria is as follows: Time p...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Outlook express cannot attach files

Hello, I haven't been able to attach files to either Gmail or Outlook express. This is becoming really frustrating as I've tried all of the sugg...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Format using macro

Solved

Hi I have some data in sheet1. Eg: Column A Column B Column C Column D 1 2 3 4 ...

16 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
harry

Filter rows in one sheet

Solved

Hello, I have large amounts of data in one work sheet(say it as Sheet1) and another worksheet(sheet2) has few records(100) which are also present ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer
Results 6451 - 6500 out of a total of 12,261