The discussions

My excel formula isn't working, why?

Hello, Why won't my formula return my total # count? Here's the problem.... Column A Column B Column C Column D ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel conditional format vba - colors & fonts

Hello everyone. First of all, thanks a lot for your help and input. I have been looking all over the web to find the code for the following (i am a...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Import webpage data into excel spreadsheet

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am attempting to import the web page data from "http://bet1.hkjc.com/racing/pages/odds_wp.aspx?date=19-10-2008&venue=HV&raceno=1&lang=en" th...

23 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
stuccohound

Open excel file into worksheet of open workbk

Solved

Hello, MS Excel 2000, VBA I'd like to be able to open a file directly into a new worksheet of an open workbook, thus adding the new sheet in the...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Fetzel

Excel formula

Solved

Hello, I need a formula to accomplish the following. 5 + years => 15 10 + years => 20 15 + years => 25 20 + years => 30 eg. say I was h...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Neo

Loop through column and assign value

Hello, This may be a simple one, but I'm kinda in a hurry and can't make it work. Here's my problem... Column A Column B ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Trowa

Help require

Hello, i want to use one cells value for dermining other cells value. i.e if Column A contains a,b,c, or d, than column b value is for a,b,c =0 ...

rizvisa1

Two search category & two search terms

Hello, I am using excel 2003. I have one excel file & in sheet1 i have lot of data. Data record as per below column a1 : is header 1 to h1: is he...

19 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Extended if function help

Hello, Could some tell me how to simply the following if function as i cant put them all in one cell? =IF(C2

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Multiple criteria sums

Solved

Hello, I was hoping somebody could help me do this? A B C INC-001 05/2009 10 INC-002 07/2010 10 CTN-000 05/2009 10 ...

andy

Master password

Solved

Hello, I need master password for dell inspirion 1525 service tag #CY14ZG1-595B Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Comparing two values on spreedsheet

Hello, I have to sheets (Sheet1 and Sheet2), Sheet1 contains ID_Numbers and Lastname, Sheet2 contains ID_Numbers only, I want to compare ID_Number...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

My ipod wont start my apps

Hello, my stupid ipod touch wont start my apps if i start one it pops up and shows me the intro or that its loading but then it goes back to main...

boston.guy22

Inserting files

Hello, I want to insert a few other files into an existing workbook in excel. Is it possible to have these files inserted into a List Box in my ex...

boston.guy22

How to transfer four column data in two rows

Hello, I am new member for this forum I required help to resolve following detailed issue in excel sheet I have one query for Excel sheet ...

boston.guy22

Go to special

Hello, I am tring to us a macro that will hide all rows that are blank, however i have formulas in each cell of the column, so when i us go to special...

9 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
aquarelle

What is the dos command to delete passwords

Hello, I have forgotten the password to the screne saver on my old pc any ideas

sanjay

Choose the closest

Hello, Ok so column B is populated with numerous velocities (these are computed from a formula that takes a previous input) and in column C I have a...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

One row items transfer in to two rows

Hello, I have one query for Excel sheet I have in one row A B C D E F G H which I want to transfer in to two columns like A B C D ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro

Hello, How to concatenate two different cell values paste into single cell Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pivot table date filters

Hello, I have a problem when using pivot tables in that the option for date filters is not available on a date field. The raw data is formatted to ...

rizvisa1

Inserting certain number of rows

Hello, I need to insert a certain number of rows in between two adjacent rows for set of 400 rows Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

rizvisa1

Find and replace chars within a cell (macro)

Hello, I am trying to write a macro to find specific characters ("_", "*", "/" etc) and then replace them with a specific outcome. withing a ran...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello All, I need a litle help, When I read a bar code with 31 chars (numeric and alpha numeric) at an excel cell I need that it jumps to the next...

rizvisa1

Simple data formatting problem

Hello, I know I am not a great at excel, ... I know enough to get by, but I wish I knew more. I'm struggling with one thing recently. Using ...

rizvisa1

Outlook express

Hello, I don't know my e-mail server. How do I find this out? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

rizvisa1

Formula to number

Hello, Can anyone help me, please? I have a 10 digit number that I need to divide into two and to place in two separate columns. I've used formula...

rizvisa1

I can't open doc with word 2007

Hello, I have a new Dell computer that came installed with Windows 7 and Microsoft Works. I installed Word 2007 since all my previous work was do...

rizvisa1

Macros to filter data based on two criteria

Hello, I'm completely new in Macros programming, I would be approciated if you can help to resolve one task with filtering. I know how works adva...

rizvisa1

Add rows

Hello, My name is Nilin and am from chennai. I have a data like below : A1 B1 C1 D1 A2 B2 C2 D2 A3 B3 C3 D3 I would need a ma...

rizvisa1

Macro for copying different rows

Hello to all I would like to copy automatically different rows that have the same numbers at column A to different sheets at a time - then the resu...

rizvisa1

Ytd cost

Solved

Hello, I need your help developin this formula please. I have a spredsheet listing the different contracts my department has and their values. ...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
sha9gy

List only cell with values

Hello, I'm fairly new to the Excel world, so have no understanding of VB, I've been working thus far in simple cell formulas, however I have a pro...

rizvisa1

Cell value comparison if/then situation

Hello, I am tryong to write a macro that will compare the value in cell 1 (ACTIVE CELL) with the cell below (ACTIVE CELL OFFSET (0,1). If the amo...

rizvisa1

Not sure if this can be done

Hello, I want to display a message in a cell, I want the message displayed as a slide, with the words coming in from the right of the cell to the ...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Cancel a mail.com premium email

Hi, I have a Mail.com Premium email account. But I want to stop the service. I can't find out how to stop the service! Please let me know. Th...

jaunglia

Ipod (touch my apps working! help?! please(:

Solved

Hey, I'm trying to download apps onto my ipod (Touch) But i need to download the update 4.0 but every time i try this it comes up with an error and ...

ralphen

Pointer shows word in several languages

Hello, For the past 4-5 weeks, when I point to a word using my mouse it shows me that word in several languages in this light blue box. It's very ...

ralphen

Forgotten yahoo password n secret answer

Hello, Please help me i have sum important database in pooja_neev@yahoo.com & pooja.brighthr@gmail.com . I had forgtn both the accnts passwrd & secr...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
shiva

Highlight a cell in a specific row

Solved

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows how to write a Visual Basic script that I could run that will highlight the cell(s) in a color if they...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
SL

Office 2008

Solved

Hello, I installed Office 2008 for Mac. I needed to uninistall it and re-install under a different product key. The computer remembers the ke...

24 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
MJ

I want to change excel arabic to englich

Hello, I have the same thing problem, I download arabic excel and word and I cannot understand all, how can I change or convert to english? if I downl...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
XXX

Scrolling text

Hello, Is it possible to have scrolling text in microsoft word ? Like a marquee effect. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

Neo

#n/a

Solved

Hi, can anyone help. I have an Excel spreadsheet with a "Final page" which has the accumulation of several other sheets and formulae in a table. For e...

New to excel too!

What excel formula do i need for this?

Hello, I am trying to summarize the number of projects being processed everyday and i want to determine how many projects are approved, hold and r...

8 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Product key

Hello, I am Tay.Im trying to go on Microsoftword2007,but i lost my product key.Can someone tell me a prduct key please. I have homework to do..

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Shade the last 3 days in color .. help!

Solved

Hello, I have got a range of date in one column, which i want to shade the last 3 days in blue and the rest in yellow. e.g. If the date is from ...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
Carman

My hp laser 1000 series printer not working

Hello, my hp laserjet 1000 series printer not detecting in my new pc but works in other pc Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

michelsmith

My new computer will not recognize my printer

Solved

Hello, My new laptop with a windows 7 64 bit will not recognize my HP photosmart all in one C6180 printer . How do I solve this issue. Raul ...

michelsmith

Excel multiple formulas?

Hello, Not sure if it is possible to use multiple formulas but here is the question. Column M has a value that I would like to round to the nea...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 7751 - 7800 out of a total of 12,260