Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7101 - 7150 of about 16,600
  • Help with populating multiple IF functions Closed

Hello, I'm working in an excel workbook with several sheets. I want information from the "Income" sheet to populate to the "Discounts" sheet whe...

MelyElly | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 28, 2012
    3 replies
  • Cut/Copy in VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, I am fairly new to Macros but I am trying to write vba code in Excel 2003 version that will enable me to cut/copy a table from one worksh...

Chamberlyn | Excel | Latest reply: Chamberlyn Nov 26, 2012
    3 replies
  • Excel Adding a price to data entered Closed

Hello, here's my problem, I have a scanner which I scan my product with and it enters the product into a cell and I want excel to be able to recoginis...

wayno | Excel | Latest reply: aspperasp Nov 26, 2012
    4 replies
  • Create a DBR - Database Reporting tool for a list of exceptions! Closed

Hello, I am new to VB programming. I need your help to make a DBR - Data base Reporting tool for the back end process at work which could be als...

shanx.gr | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 26, 2012
    5 replies
  • convert Closed

Hello, how to convert numeric to alphabet in excel ? Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

manzoor123 | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • macros in my spreadsheet Closed

Hello, I managed to create a macro to show the following: If (I30,I3*G3,H3*G3) and this repeats itself for cell N3,R3, V3,Z3 ETC. I need this...

artyguns | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • write a letter in open office Closed

Hello, I would like to write a letter in open office but can't see where it is on computer.also could not confirm my activation. regards Con...

clauderose | Open Office | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • Automation Closed

hello , i used to make a report on excel which exceed more than two hours every day i will mention the report in breif i have a big report whi...

optimistic | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • Macro to move rows in excel automatically Closed

Hello, I need to create a macro for Excel2010 that moves one to two rows of information to a preceding row and adds each row as a set of new colum...

excelhelp33 | Excel | Latest reply: excelhelp33 Nov 25, 2012
    9 replies
  • Covnvert numbers to single words Solved/Closed

Hello, In excel 2010 i would like to convert numers to words i.e. 123.00 (one two three point zero zero) or 1006235.23 (one zero zero six two thre...

naaur | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 23, 2012
    3 replies
  • loop through subform and update 2 tables access 2007 vba Closed

Hello, am pretty new to access and stuck on my first project...any help will be appreciated i got a subform that displays filtered data from a ...

smd_excel | Office Software | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 22, 2012
    6 replies
  • Tranferring of Excel Closed

Hello, I have two excelwork sheets For example A and B. Sheet1 of Workbook A consists of data and sheet1 of workbook B is empty. I want to transfe...

srikanth | Excel | Latest reply: srikanth Nov 22, 2012
    0 replies
  • Leaving a Cell Blank if one value of the formula is blank Closed

Hello, I was making a template to be distributed to multiple receivers. Since the template is blank and must automatically count the number of day...

peckman | Excel | Latest reply: MelyElly Nov 21, 2012
    2 replies
  • WD My Book reset password Solved

Hello, We recently had an employee leave our company. Her files are backed-up on a WD my book essential external hard drive. The program to resto...

KD | Word | Latest reply: VL Nov 21, 2012
    24 replies
  • using multiple if functions with data validation Closed

Hello, Im trying to create a pull down menu with data validation, however for example if M4 = VT-901 then I want to be able to select a size 1080,...

chriswiec | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 21, 2012
    5 replies
  • Compare and copy data from one column to another Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to compare column A in Sheet 1 with column A in Sheet 2, then copy corresponding values in column N from sheet 1 to column N in ...

VBLearner | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 20, 2012
    4 replies
  • Excel Mini Challenge Closed

Hi, I need to compare 2 versions of the same data which reside on 2 different worksheets (within the same workbook). On the first sheet (the...

JeffAce | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 19, 2012
    3 replies
  • Forluai Closed

Hello, I am using Microsoft office as well excel, I am not expert in excel. Could you give a favour for its formulas and their applying tricks and...

rizkhan989 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • Lookup With mulitple criteria Closed

Hello, hi, i need to do a lookup based on mulitple criteria and need some help. my data worksheet is designed like this Client Category-A ...

smd_excel | Office Software | Latest reply: smd_excel Nov 18, 2012
    4 replies
  • dynamically add date to column area of pivot table - access 2007 Closed

Hello, i created a pivot table in access 2007 the structure looks like this vessel zone total 1-mar-12 5-mar-12 12-mar-12 ...

2 replies
  • move item from 1 listbox to another listbox Solved/Closed

Hello, need help on an excel listbox using vba. i've got 2 listboxes on a form. listbox1 is being populated from an excel sheet. i need to move...

2 replies
  • MS OFFICE EXCEL Closed

Hello, HOW DO I FIX A FORMULA TO CHECK THE FOLLOWING: IF YEAR "2012" AND MONTH "FEBRUARY" THEN NO. OF DAYS IS 29 OR ELSE 28. FOR JANUARY, ...

lancymenezes | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • excel formulaes Solved/Closed

Hello, If there are two conditions, how to use the IF formulae. Regards

lancymenezes | Excel | Latest reply: lancymenezes Nov 16, 2012
    3 replies
  • Help on generating a number series using a macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I would appreciate your help with a macro I am trying to create in Excel 2010 my Data is as below Column1 Column2 Column3 (Name) (start nu...

sbhambra | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 15, 2012
    2 replies
  • Hide rows meeting multiple criteria and search for unique values Closed

Hello, While hours reading posts and forums have increased my knowledge of VBA in which I can create parts of the following request I am still unab...

Tonto77 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • PDF to Excel converter Closed

Hello, Can someone help me in searching for a free software for pdf to excel converter. Thanks!

mbudiongan | PDF | Latest reply: DianeCoville Nov 14, 2012
    4 replies
  • From Desktop to laptop, seeing the same office. Closed

Hello, I need a free (hopefully) software that I can put on my laptop so that when my Manager has to see a client in her office (where my desktop co...

• Conditional Formating a word within a sentence - Resent Closed

Greetings, I am trying to highlight a word in red or blue that is located with a sentence in excel. The word "Reversal" exist in several sentenc...

Jthomas | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Nov 14, 2012
    3 replies
  • dynamic range and named ranges Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a list of students in Sheet 1,2,3 where being updated regularly. They are named ranges "Boys" & "Girls" in Column A & B respectively. In...

iloco | Excel | Latest reply: iloco Nov 13, 2012
    8 replies
  • Excel 2003 Closed

Hello, Can you help me, I am trying to write a conditonal formula in Excel 2003 that goes something like: If current date is 6mths from date o...

smokeyschrader | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 13, 2012
    3 replies
  • complete payroll computation Closed

Hello, i would like to learn how to do payroll transactions. can you help me? thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.64

aileen_domantay | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 12, 2012
    1 reply
  • compare 2 cells in different worksheet and place the value Closed

Hello, I am not expert in excel, and i need help to use a formula to compare 2 cells in other worksheet and fill the value in a blank cell if it is t...

sureshtrb | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 12, 2012
    3 replies
  • Delete certain data from Excel Closed

Hello, Im playing with big numbers of data in Excel. I want to do data cleansing process. How I want to delete certain rows that unnecessary anymore...

Hiffzunnuri | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 12, 2012
    3 replies
  • Info transfer based on entered value Closed

Hello, I have data in n excel database called inventory. The first column of data represents a unique box number. I need to enter a box number, do...

• file conversion message Solved/Closed

Hello, I use Microsoft Outlook 2003 for my emails. I cannot open any attachment that comes as a Microsoft Word document. I get the message "File Con...

• in outllook 2003 message format is hidden Closed

Hello, i m using outlook 2003 whenever i create new mail i have to always select the option of HTML text. i found the setting how to set default....

jacky raghani | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 10, 2012
    3 replies
  • Excel Dates Closed

Hello, I have two excel sheets. In sheet one i have certain dates associated with certain IDs. In sheet two i have certain dates associa...

Priyanka1987 | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • Calculate Sales Closed

Hello, I want to keep track of my sales.I have four columns.Below is excel data. Show only one day at a time. Date X Y Z 08-11-1...

51214 | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 8, 2012
    2 replies
  • Macro - Add row, auto fill text and formulas with relative OFFSS Closed

Hello, I have very big problem and I can't find answer for it. Maybe You can halp me. 1. In Sheet "Intro" I have row (5), in wich are formulas:...

DaliaPerlai | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 8, 2012
    7 replies
  • compare dates in excel Closed

Hello, Hello, I have two excel sheets. In sheet one i have certain dates associated with certain IDs. In sheet two i have certain da...

Priyanka1987 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • If row in column contain word, insert text next column Closed

Hello, I have an excel files, and in column B I have a file path, but if it contains a specific word like "proprietary" I need to insert into the ...

Tony Tomison | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • multiple data in one column Closed

Hello, How do I plot multiple data in one column? Example: I submitted 10 for today. So my column chart will show a column with a value of 10...

diestra123 | Excel | Latest reply: diestra123 Nov 7, 2012
    3 replies
  • multiple data in one stacked column Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to plot a column chart and I want multiple data to appear in one column. example: I am plotting all the submitted inspections...

diestra123 | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 7, 2012
    3 replies
  • Matching columns in one spreadsheet Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has last names in column A and first names in column B. Somehow they no longer match. For instance -Mary Smith...

Angie71 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 5, 2012
    2 replies
  • office 7 outlook configure with rediffmail ac Closed

Hello, i am sudip, I have a problem that I want to configure my rediffmail account on office 1007 outlook express but outgoing and incoming mail se...

Sudip | Outlook | Latest reply: asif Nov 2, 2012
    2 replies
  • Environ$ variable Library required Closed

Hello, i need to know about Environ$ , getting error that no library for this function.Please tell me about the library required for it. Config...

irfanahmed.qau | Office Software | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • formula 3 books open in excel Closed

I have 3 books open in excel (Book 1) I would like to make my template. (Book 2) is a spreadsheet of stores. (Book 3) is a spreadsheet of opera...

NICKS37777 | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Nov 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • array example to remove duplicates entry Closed

Hi there, I have three column for lookup and i used combination of all there as a primary key to look into master sheet. want to remove the dupl...

samkhu | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 1, 2012
    1 reply
  • macro to create new workbook for each column Closed

Hi All, I would like to ask for your very kind help to the below query. I have a big excel files say containing 100 + 1 extra columns. I wan...

herjai | Excel | Latest reply: herjai Oct 31, 2012
    0 replies
  • Creating a Macro Closed

Hello, I am trying to remember how to create a macro that will allow me to compare values in column A from sheet 1 to column A on sheet2 and if th...

Daeyiele | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 31, 2012
    3 replies