The discussions

Needing an excel formula that has two if/then

Hello, I'm trying to come up with a formula that will pull data from a different tab, with two if/then statements. I need the data to pull if cell...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
aquarelle

Copy multiple cells to workbooks faster?

Hello, I am trying to copy values from different worksheets and workbooks into a new worksheet. I know how to do this but it is very time consumi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
sharpman

Any one with help please??

Hi , im just wondering any one no why my saved work will not open after installing microsoft word 2010 and deleting the 2000 version, aprt from that a...

sharpman

Copy values to validated cells

Hello, I have validated a cell to contain certain values only, say 1 and 0. But if i copy any value from anywhere and paste in the validated cell...

sharpman

Excel refernce to another worksheet

Hello, When I try to reference a cell in another sheet of the same workbook, I get the formula instead of the value. i.e. +"sheet 2"!G65 displays...

sharpman

How to remove system password

Hello, i have no idea what i did . but apparently i put a "system password" & a " HDD password" and i have to put that everytime i start computer. Ho...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
Nirmal

Memory card password

Hello, Hello, i have noika 3110c and i had put a password for the memory card and now i have fought the password so if u can help me. Conf...

sadgurl

Excel need help with greater than less than

Hi! Can somebody help with something like that? I have a list of members of my airsoft team. Every member collects points and gains military r...

venkat1926

Log on/log off loop and admin password

Solved

Hello, I am in computer nightmare, I have been doing my best to try and find the solutions, every time I solve one problem another occus. I cant af...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
Andre V

Comparing columns and returning value

Hello, I had similer proble which was discussed at https://ccm.net/forum/affich-100231-comparing-columns-and-returning-value but with little...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Copy & paste a cell with formula

Hello, Please help me out on this. I have a problem to copy & paste in excel. What i want is to copy the result of formula in Column "A1" then st...

TrowaD

How add the rows with the same value in a col

Hi Friends, I'm trying to make a macro to have a summary worksheet. - My purpose is to add the data in the rows which has the same ID number in...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
tugbakj

Asking user for required data

Hi Frens, I am actually stuck up with lot of manual work, keep spending so many hours doing it. I actually have a huge data dump, I need to format i...

ishi

Checking for multiple words (text) in a cell

Hello, In excel 2007 I need to tweak the follwing formula: =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("PIZZA",A307)),"true","false") So that it will look for multipl...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
bored kid

Excel help

I am a teacher. I have a list of all the students in the freshman class and I am trying to calculate their GPA. Problem is that each students grade ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
RobertC

Using vb code to copy formulae

Solved

Hi I am using the following code to insert 'x' number of new rows dependant on value 'y' and it does this just how I want, however, I also want the...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
aquarelle

Master document, page numbers

Hello, I am formatting my thesis, and I have put all my chapter documents in my master document. Now trying to get it to number my pages, but it s...

Eagle

How to change a cel color

Hello, I wonder if You can help me. Is i there a way to make, if row A has numbers between 1 and 15 representing time to make the cell color in ex...

onea97

Product keycode from downloading on your site

Hello, I have just downloaded publisher 2007 from your site and it did not give me a product key code which is now being requested. Granted it will ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
Tom

Excel help - problem with date format

Hello all, Actually I created a spreadsheet a while ago now I need to use that one and my problem is that when I entered data that time I used form...

Confused?

Please help! make my 0 become -

Hello, I have a simple formula "=sum(A1:F1)" The formula automatically shows as "0", but I want it to show as "-" if the answer is zero. Will ...

RayH

Excel validation with if

Hello, i want some help in excel: I have column A - Brands (about 10 different) In Column B - types of products of the brands (200 different) In ci...

TrowaD

Excel equation

Hello, Add equations to calculate the total cost of the loan by multiplying the number of payments (minus 1) by the monthly payment and adding th...

TrowaD

Inbedding a dvd in power point

Hello, Is there a way to in-bed a dvd video on to a power point presentation? I have several videos I need to in-bed. Any assistance would be grea...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
cddd46

Not able to send messages

Hello, i am sapna and i am not able to send the messages to any of my friend ,i have to msg urgent to my colleague pls help me in this proplem

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
mittu

Copy the value of one cell from worksheet to

Help please...anyone! I'm looking for the formula in excel that copies the data from from a single cell from sheet 1 into a single cell on sheet 2....

GrnSpdr

Ms excel: value from a range

Solved

Hello, HDI get a numerical value (in C2) that is assigned to a word within a range(G2:H8)? Thank you in advance!

GrnSpdr

Excel how to change a value automatically

Solved

This is my first question on the forum so I would first like to start by saying hello to all members and moderators :) My question today which I'm ho...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting question

Hello, I am having problems with conditional formatting on Microsoft Excel 2003. The Excel file I am trying to format is basically a long list of ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
nephilim3uk

Opening a new excel document using vba

Hello, I'm trying to write a vba macro that will open up a new excel document after I have manipulated my data. I want my end product to be in a n...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
BOB

Comparing two excel sheets

Solved

Hello, i have two excel sheets, one sheet has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is I want to know the common email ids from...

14 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
Mathews

Password

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.10 i have forgotten my memoprycard password and i want data without formatting. if is it possi...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
computergroove1

How i apply password for my memory card

Solved

Hello, how i apply password for my memory card i am using nnasaki mobile made by china

4 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
rahul

Active cell in excel macros

Hey, I'm pretty new to using Excel macros. I'm writing a macro that will be activated from many different cells. It needs to reference some static cel...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Boot password

Hello,my laptop crashed now its asking me for boot password,if i press f8 its says entering boot menu plz wait and auto detecting ide devices then bac...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Get back unsaved data in mixmeister

Hello, Somehow, I managed to close down MixMeister Fusion (7.3.5.1) without saving the work I've done. Is there ANY way to get the stuff? Very...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

Explorer fails opening pdf

Hello, my explore shuts down whenever I try to open a pdf file online or from e-mail. If I save the pdf I can open it later through open file in adobe...

moneymaker1

Can i change cell color whe cell is empty?

Hello, I tried using conditional formatting but I think I am just missing it...is there a formula i can put into conditional formatting that will ...

moneymaker1

Excel custom function

Solved

Hello, i have created a custom excel function which works fine. the only problem being, you need to press F2 on the custom formula cell and give en...

13 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
AG

Infected .doc files

Hello, I'm having problem with my document files. First, i scanned my external harddisk with Avira, after scanning, it detected 10k of infected f...

31 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
gen-hackman

Music playerz

Solved

Hello, Whats the best Music Player that i can get installed on my computer, please help, thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.10

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
realiser

I'm recieving mail but not able to send mail

Hello, I am not able to send mail's but i am recieving mail I have confirgared Outlook Express my mail i d is rajendrapal@inspiringstep.com i ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Query in excel

Hi I have two worksheets Pg 1 and Pg 2 Pg 1 has the following Data for 2nd Oct Company Name Volume Traded A ...

TrowaD

Last word of phrase becomes first word

Hi, I'm having difficulty writing a macro in excel. What I want to do is find the last word in a phrase and move it to the front of the phrase. No...

8 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
Jeni

Comparing mailing addresses

Hello, I am trying to track a direct mail campaign using customer addresses. I want to compare my database spreadsheet to the direct mail spreadsh...

TrowaD

Calculate based on the color of the cell

Hello, I am trying to write an if formula in Excel 2007 that will calculate the sum of all the cells that are a certain color. Can you help m...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Connection is ok, can't browse the internet,

There was no warning, it just started happening, i did not installed anything. Local area network shows lots of bites sent but few received, when v...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
rammer-done

Pls help - excel - highlight cell if no data

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please could somebody help me with a problem. I have a spreadheet and I would like make some cells in a row go yellow if they have no data in...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
joe random

Need excel2007 formula index, partial match

Hello, I have 2 worksheets that looks like this: (Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0/ Excel 2007) Sheet1: Site Information ROWS COLUMNS ...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
aquarelle

Count rows from sheet2 and place on sheet1

Solved

Hello, Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0, Excel 2007 I need help with a formula. On Sheet1, I am trying to get the total # of records for ea...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Sam
Results 7101 - 7150 out of a total of 12,258