The discussions

How to take the value of the same date

Hello, I am getting problem to select a cell value with reference to date range. Eg: for preparation of DPR, i need to put date of DPR. i w...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel 2007 dropdown error in excel 2010

Hello, In excel 2007, I used Data validation list (drop down list) which retrieved data from another sheet and it works fine in excel 2007. Howev...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
Ann

Excel help with macro

Hello, guys i am trying to copy the same cells B3,C3,D3,E3,F3 from 100 worksheets to a master one. So what i need is a macro that will copy the cel...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Not changeable cell in excel

Hello, I want to apply not changeable cell in excel. how to do that plz help me Regards & Thanks Bijal

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Summary sheet

Solved

Hello Sir, I Have 30 Data Sheets Of Individual Date & 1 Summary Sheet. The Example Of Those 30 Sheets Are: A1------------B1------------------...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Vba display in selected cell

Hello, Can somebody help me out with this objective.I would like to have the Staff Number which I'd search and found base on the code below to hav...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Assign a value depending on the font color

Solved

Hello, Can someone help me with this. I have a column with some text in each cell of that column. The text font is in either red or black co...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel calculations on dates

Hello, I have following: a start date, an end date. Difference can be 1 day up to 10 years. I need to calcuate the numbers of days represent...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Office serial

Hi, I reinstalled office in my laptop but the serial key is not valid as before its a 2007 version which my dad purchased for me as i needed it for...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Searching a column for a list of values

Solved

Hello, I am using a macro to search for a list of values that i want to be written into the macro (Permanently). currently i am looping after each s...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Count appearances of specific words in excel

Solved

Hello, I have a spread sheet with names of countries in the first column and over 1300 lines of text in the second column. I want to count number of t...

RWomanizer

Comparing two worksheets

Hello, I have two worksheets containing financial accounts and their YTD values in exact same formats. One worksheet is for 2009 and one is 2010....

RWomanizer

How to copy data row form one sheet to anothe

Hello, Please help me how to copy one data row from one sheet to another. Here's the link of the screenshot: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs7...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Forgot my password for acer aspire l3600

Hello, I have not used my PC for a while, and have forgotten my password to log into my personal screen after it boots up. Can anyone help? By t...

pcsces

Regarding samsung sgh-m20 slider password

Solved

Hello, please help me to reset the password for my mobile samsung sgh-m20, whose password has been forgotten by me. regards rajesh

Ambucias

Bar and stacked bar graph in single graph

Solved

Hello, hi i have to make chart using three field month wise. and i want to make bar for first field and stacked bar for next two within same graph...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel how do i...

Hello, i'm interested in creating an excel sheet to reflect my workout routine. i know what i want but i'm not sure how to implement it. any advic...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

Dell latitude d-505 config password lost

Solved

Hello, Dear I have forgot the Confiq password of my Dell latitude D-505, which tag No. is 52MSW41 PLZ do help to reset or deactivate the said p...

bionik

How to convert vba macros to openoffice macro

Hi, I created few macros in Microsoft office by using vba,now I want same macros in open office, I tried to run same macros in open office but I wa...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Found cell color and worksheet viewing

Solved

Hello, The code below had cause the found value cell color to remain there even after I closed the Input Box.I would like to have the color to be re...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Vb macro for serching wild card in entire sheet

Hello, In my excel I have colunms with column headings to it. I want to format them based on their identification. For eg. in case I have column n...

rizvisa1

Macro doubt: look for a specific value

Hello, Thank you for helping me with this!! I am looking for help to write a macro that looks for a specific value in a given worksheet column,...

rizvisa1

Compare the values and multiply the greater

Solved

Hello, A B 58.85 503.171 I want to compare the values in Column A and Column B and then multiply the greater with nu...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2011 by
Abid

Startup password

Solved

Hello, I just purchased a d260 mini secondhand and I stupidly thought I could change the administrator name, but of course it would not let me cha...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Title... memory card password

Hello, i have forget my 5130 memory card no. If u can help so please i live at bhopal in india Configuration: / Opera 9.80

pcsces

Vba to change found cell color

Hello, I would like to have the active cell to change color to yellow when a search value in a worksheet is located.The code I'm applying(below) see...

venkat1926

How to add a macro in vba

Hello, Friends I want to add some macros to my excel sheet. Suppose Cell "A1" is formatted in validation ( list drop down) which contains Contracto...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Remaining retirement calculation

Solved

Hello Sir, I Wanna Calculate Few Things A1 Is My Date Of Birth A2 Is My Date Of Joining I Want Few Formulas Using These Two. First Thin...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2011 by
Game Start Now

Macro copy & paste and if functions??

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16 I am a COMPLETE BEGINNER when it comes to macros. I get the basic idea though. I hav...

rizvisa1

Look up for a value left to the lookupvalue

Hello, As we know that for using vlookup, the reference value should be in right of the lookup value. but how can i look up for a value which i...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Mirco sd card password

Hello, pls give me ans in my problem.. my hendset is nokia c3 and msd card is 1GB. after handset firmware upgrade, i faceing problem is Micr...

pcsces

Outlook 2010 can send emails but cannot recei

Hello, I just installed in Outlook 2010 on Windows 7. I can send emails but cannot receive. Plus, when I hit the send/receive the pop up doesn'...

pcsces

Lookup error in code

Hello, Hi i am using this code for lookup dim b , n as long b = Cells(2,1 ).Value n =LOOKUP(b,{25000,50000,100000;1,2,3}) it doesnot ...

rizvisa1

Lost password -sa6 pink

Solved

Hello, My grand kids changed the password on her laptop cannot rember the pasword i need a disk.Thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet ...

Ambucias

I want to use the excel data in word,

Hello every Body, I want to add excel data in Ms word, for example i have the name of customer in ms excel and i want to write a letter to all of ...

rizvisa1

How to add new data if not existing already

Hello, I have data of all transaction of some members by their id in sheet1 and member id in sheet2. I have to add data of new transaction in ...

rizvisa1

Vba if statement help!

Hello, I need some help with doing the following in vba: If column F has a date which equals zero then delete. If column F has a date which ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to run macros in other systems

Hi, I Created few macros in my system,now i want to deliver those macros to user,how i will give...? anybody help me please.Macros created in one s...

rizvisa1

If cndition for activecell.value in excel macro

Hello, I need a query for excel macro ... If I click on empty cell it has to display "no job" If I click on any valued cell No function is oc...

rizvisa1

Macro to find a value in a worksheet

Hello, I am new with excel macro and VBA codes.Can someone out there help me with the macro and VBA code to create an input boxes to seacrh and fi...

rizvisa1

Set a harddisk password

Hello, Can any one advice me !!! I have a external harddisk , I want to put security to that , Like as a Scandisk Cruzer Flash Drive. If we insert ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Title...lost password

Hello, i have fogotten my memory card password which is 1 gb i really don't know what to do i have tried every code that come in my head and nw i am g...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Macro to define a interval

Solved

Hello, i have a excel sheet of details of employee of the organisation. in that sheet I have a column D of age. I have to define age interval f...

12 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Outlook not sending emails but receiving

Hello, OK so. This morning we had major internet problems, and basically our company internet has been switched off and the ISP will not turn it b...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
lianne

How to make xl readonly true or false on cond

Solved

Hi, I have an requirement like need to open an excle workbook and make it as readonly false then copy some rows to dat workbook then again make it ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Govind

Repeating formulas in excel

Hello, I want to extend a formula to about 20,000 rows, so holding the fill handle will take too long. Is there any I can specify a number of rows?...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy rows based on a condition...revisited

Hello, This question was asked and answered by HELPER. (I'll attach it below as I cannot find a reference number) My addendum to the question is;...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
Tim

Excel macro to find perticular column name

Hello, Ii have excel having column names in row#1. I want to write excel macro that will look for column name anything that had 'ID' or 'AMT' i...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
soniamike732

How can find unique data

Hello, I have a data from April 2008 to Feb 2011 and i have to find no. of unique member visit every month. every member having a card no. and he/...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Merge more rows into one

Hello, i want to combine more rows into one based on the same first cell which contains the same number ex : 529251 0 2456018 6 529251 0 2456019 ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1
Results 6551 - 6600 out of a total of 12,258