The discussions

Comparing 3 columns of numbers

Hello, have 3 columns of numbers in excel (A,B,C), where B=A+25. What I am trying to determine is if a value found ANYWHERE in column C falls between...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Merging an excel spreadsheet to visual basic

Hello, If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated, Data binding has always somehow been difficult for me in Visual Basic. I...

rizvisa1

Column a to heading column b to rows

Hello, I have two excel columns. Column A has what I want to be the row heading. It repeats itself and has 65 rows. Column B has unique values...

rizvisa1

Print qty of excel sheets = cell value macro

Hello, I need help with a print macro. I have a file with multiple tabs (each tab having unique information) including a data entry tab. On the...

rizvisa1

Macro help

Hello, Is there a Macro available that will allow me to only pull unique data from one worksheet to another? For example, I have a bunch of data,...

rizvisa1

Higlight formel (rewhrite)

Hello, all English is not my first nor my second laungish, so please excuse me for any miss spelling and gramma errors. Im looking for a F...

rizvisa1

Urgent help in macro

Hello, happy nEW year i need your urgent help in macro . i have some data like below in excel A B C E F Customer Name RDS ID Device ID Produ...

rizvisa1

Calculating time in an excel formula

Hello, I have an Excel formula that works: =WORKDAY(A2-13.5/24,1)+IF(NETWORKDAYS(A2,A2), IF(MOD(A2,1)*24

rizvisa1

How to chang text color automaticaly in excel

Hello, I want to chnge the text color if the value of other relative cell is changed. For eg. I have cell range from B11 to XAV11, if any value...

rizvisa1

Help in macro

Hello, happy nEW year i need your help in macro . i have some data like below in excel A B C ...

rizvisa1

Xp compaq system restore, lost office

Did a Compaq XP system restore and can't get my Office 07 back. I am a septuagenarian, limited income and I can't afford another Office program. I lo...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007 moving information button

Hello, I need to create a button which movies an information from one row in one sheet to other row in another sheet. I can create it with macro 1 b...

rizvisa1

Compare two worksheets macro

Hello, I was looking for some help as far as setting up a macro that compares to worksheets into a third worksheet and came across this macro. Thank...

rizvisa1

Alternate way for "find and replace"? plshelp

Hello, I have an excel workbook which i have to change it everyday. It has two sheets: one of them the operators inputs the daily values and in th...

rizvisa1

Try to match cells and return values

Hello, I need help!! I have a table containing the following: Column A Column B Column C Column D product Country State Date ...

rizvisa1

Vb macro to copy image from file to cell

Hello, I have a VB issue, i have a excel sheet where i wish upon entering a number in column C (starting at row 10) a jpeg with the same name will...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007 highlight max&min values

Hello, I have lists around 500 rows long each group of dates &times& marks separated by an empty row is there a macro to highlight the max&min values ...

rizvisa1

Create a new matrix in excel macro

Hello, I would like to create a new matrix under some conditions from old dataset. Basically, I want to choose rows from the old data as long as ...

rizvisa1

Data entry in two excel files using a form

Hello, I have two excell files "a.xls" and "b.xls" both are having Three sheets "Sheet1", "Sheet2" and "Sheet3". Both the sheets are protected by...

rizvisa1

How to check for the last row of excel

hi, i am writing data from csv file to excel using c#, by data contains more that 80000 rows, so i want to check the end of the excel file i.e the ...

rizvisa1

Two sets of data grouped

Hello, I ma trying to create a worksheet where columns of data is compared and grouped. What it is, I am drawing up a spreadsheet in order to dete...

rizvisa1

Countif macro codes on multiple criteria

Hello, I need a macro codes with condition applied in formulae. I have a text as below in excel from C1 to C33 and i want a macro to count of "f...

rizvisa1

Highlighting cells based on dates of other ce

Hello, I am working on the following. I have names of customers in column A and dates in columns B, D, F, H, J and L. I am trying to highlight the...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Change numeric value in alphabetic

Hello, I want to change nemeric value in alphpbetic in excel worksheet Exmpal like 1000 change in One thousand Thanking you Rohit K...

rizvisa1

Rollup or summary sheet

Hello, i am quite a 'newbie' at VBA and have run into something that i can't seem to get started. i have sheets by month that have the same amoun...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Tat

Hi All, please provide me with a macro to calculate the time i.e TAT(turnaround time) for the whole work for a month

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Highlight duplicate values

Hello, I need some help with a macro to highlight duplicate values in different columns that have to the same company ID. so I need 2 conditions i...

rizvisa1

Copying data excel worksheets

Hello, Can someone give me an easier way to do this? I have in column A; Team 1, Team 2, 3,4 etc down to 30. In coloumn B, I have 'week 1' Afte...

rizvisa1

Match excel data and return associated data

Hello, I have an excel sheet that I am trying to match data up on. Essentially, my data looks like this: Column A Column B Column C Col...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Microsoft excel look ups

Hi Guys, Please can you help. I am trying to do a formula which allows me to look take a cell, for example the word 'help' and look for it in a...

rizvisa1

Excel-format exported file to proper col/rows

Hello, This is my problem: I generate a report from my accounting system and export the data to Excel. As an example, if i generate a sales order ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel search & display query

Hi All, I am a non IT person.. I have a simple requirement, but dont know how to go about. The requirement is My data. Sno Release Project ...

11 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Split and combine name

Solved

Hello, i have 200K data that need to be fix. let say: a1: Dr. John G. James and Mel James a2: John H. James a3: James X. Brian and Timothy F. ...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
tutrika

May i request help with comparing two columns

Greetings everyone, I needed some help and would appreciate any comments or advice if possible. I am working in development finance and i got ...

rizvisa1

Cell value

i hve one cell "c" and i want to set formula like if C>=25 then d=c and if c

rizvisa1

Filling empty cell

Hello, could somebody provide me with a macro vb code to select empty cells along column g,h,i ..and fill them with text .. all the cells in g wil...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Counting values in colums

Solved

Hello, can you help, with this i need to count the values in a colum let's say, row 5, colums b5 to b15 in those coloms are numbers, 0 and ...

10 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
gunnarb

Changing cell contents

Hello, I am looking for a macro to that will change cell contents. Example: Column B has both regular names & login user names. I would need a ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Vba search & find, select entire row and move

Hello, Hi, Can anyone help????? I need vba for cmdbutton on userform to move one row data into another row. I have a worksheet "details1" ...

TrowaD

Macro to class interval

Solved

Hello, I have a workbook of employee data and at dth column i have ages of employee. in eth column i have to define age interval like. 18-25...

TrowaD

Vba for excel

Hello, I need to open one after another xls files from the spec. folder, then activate another workbook and copy 4 cells from it, then paste those...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
venkat1926

How two count values matching other values

Solved

Hello, I'm been trying to figure this one out. Anybody can help? Thank you! Each student recorded both current weight and desired weight. For s...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
Carlos

I need information to move to the next cells.

Ok, so my problem is probably simple, but since I'm new to this, I'd like a little help. So, I have stuff that I have in "Quote Download" tab, and I n...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2011 by
venkat1926

Access to show duplicates in a row

Hello, can someone help with the following please: Table ============== Codes ! Accounts ! ============== In the accounts column i ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2011 by
venkat1926

Macro code for making a graph in excel

Hello, I would like to create a graph from a macro. Here is what I have got so far. Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlXYScatterLinesN...

10 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2011 by
Neil A

Macro regarding the cell color

Hi I would like to have a macro for the following when i type "red" in a cell the whole cell turns red when i type "orange" in a cell the whole ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2011 by
TrowaD

Extract info from excel

Hello, I wonder if you could please help me. I thought this would be something simple but after an exhaustive search and using filters and Vllookup I...

TrowaD

Excel less than but greater than

Solved

Hello, How would I get into L2 if J2=>10 then "lates", if J2=

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2011 by
Welshjessy

Excel-extracting names into seperate elements

Hello, I have several hundred names in an excel file written like this Doe, John A and I want to seperate them into 2 columns with first names in ...

Steveinuk

Password change

Hello, I have samsun SGH-A877 and I forgot my password to unlock some of my applications. Can you help please? Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2011 by
Rohtash
Results 6701 - 6750 out of a total of 12,261