The discussions

How can i change my browser language

Hello, iam using windows visa english version but my browser and the installed softwares are in german can i change those to english

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
urajew

Forgot password of windows vista buisness

Solved

Hello, i forgot the password of windows vista buisness. I cannot open the administration one please help. Configuration: / Mozilla Indetermin...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Excel numerical value for multiple alphabets

Hello, how to give numerical value for multiple alphabet in one cell for excel if i give 1520 in one cell the answer mustbe CEUD for example c i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
venkat1926

Remove records once they are transfered

Solved

Hi, You help me out with the next code. what I want to do is to clear the records from the sheet query once they are transferd to the new sheet so...

20 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
MOlie

Change row color if value in a cell

Solved

Hello, I've tried so many variations and cant get it right. All I want is an entire row (A:H) to be highlighted yellow if there is ANYthing enter...

aquarelle

One cell calculation excel - time interval

Solved

Hello, I need to calculate the elapsed time in hours if the start time and end time are contained in the same cell. Example: If A1 contain...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
yyzxyz

=spellnumber

Hello, how to value change to word plz Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

rizvisa1

Compare 2 worksheets

Closed

Hello, I'm just new here and not an Excel expert. I have two Excel sheets with Names, address and other information. Here's the thing, not all na...

rizvisa1

Memory card password

I have forgot my Nokia N73 mini SD card password. Is there any way to RETRIEVE the password Manohar

jack4rall

How to give chart presentation

Hello, Help me to present chart for this question i need to present punctuality report for the employees v hav 3 different shifts. Morning shift...

toubib32

Date format quandry in excel

Hello, I am sorting data on excel and I have encountered a problem that I can't seem to overcome. My column with date information is formated with d...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
JAS105

Insatllation of pdf on e71 china phone?

Hello, good afternoon I just want to ask ,how do i install pdf in my Nokia E71 China tv mobil phone

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
sajid

Need formula

Hello, I need a formula in excel that will calculate overtime if certain criteria is in another cell is met. Example: If Cell A1 contains O then ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

How install tally

Solved

Hello, Sir, how install tally 7.2. plz send me ,

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
tahir husain

Multiple rows for 4 conditional formats

Hi, I need to make four different color conditonal formats depending on a few statements. I know what statements I need, but how to I get it into ...

rizvisa1

Help with excel complex formulas

Hello, Currently using MS excel 2003. I have the following formula thats generating a value of 0. If I do individual filters it will provide me ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparing 2 column record for similar number

Hello, i have two column were in i need to find the unique numbers from both of the column. col a col b...

rizvisa1

Hide columns and rows using count rows/colums

New to VBA/Macros Trying to hide all rows and columns not being used in a sheet that has a fixed/finite design. Because this will be used in 200...

rizvisa1

Using if-then function in vba

Hello, I wanted to make a macro so when column C has a certain number in a row then in column E, with the same row, it will insert a name. Ex. Whe...

rizvisa1

Khimasia

Hello, As per above im doing multiple cells conditional formatting but from another worksheet =IF(INDIRECT("'Blue Input'!bd13")>0,TRUE,FALSE) ...

rizvisa1

Lookup table? excel

Hello, I am working from 3 different spreadsheets with meter reading information: 1-meter reading from date 6/8/2010 (Address|meter no|date|read) ...

rizvisa1

Dell latitude c400 password -595b

Solved

Hello, Lost my master password on Dell Latitude C400 laptop. Tried to unplug battery, but still need password. Any who can fix the password. ...

Wandful

Fbw password

Hello, I forgot password to restore fbw file. Is there any program that could change the password or remove it. Thanks Configuration: Window...

Wandful

Mail not sending

Hello, I am unable to send mail to only one candidate Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Wandful

Windows 7 outlook

Hello, My MS OUTLOOK receive messages but don't want to reply or sent messages Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

Wandful

Incoming mail not accepting my username

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.15 bro..my incoming is not supporting the username so pls help me regarding that i.e. ...

little.jay60

Cant remember the administrator password

Hello, i bought a new laptop and made the settings but if i write the password they say its wroung and i dont know what to do?!! is there anything i ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
nono

Internet connection

Hello, i am having troul\bles with my internet connection. my harddrive fried and i replaced it now instead of vista i have xp professional and th...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Excel : different criteria for excel to look

Solved

Hello, Please could anyone help? Attached please find the example. https://authentification.site/files/23122635/nono.xls The sheet (Say in doc...

20 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
carman

Values displayed according to range

Hello, Im trying to reference a specific cell then use the IF function to display a value according to where it falls within this specific range. ...

rizvisa1

I need help, my password has been hacked

Hello, I need help, my password has been hacked. I did not use a nick name. teresa guberney Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explore...

Wandful

Deleting the password 4 memorycard

Hello, i forgot my kingstone microsd 2gb memorycard can any one help me to delete it.its urjent 4me Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

Wandful

Help me get my password from my cell phone

Hello, on my cell phone i put remember my password and then log out how do i get my cell to remember my password and give me back my password i...

HELLO

Excel macro

Solved

Hi I am new to Excel macros, I need help with the following automation: I am trying to copy data from the main spreadsheet name "PMO Report" where...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Moe

Itunes default language

Hello, When I download iTunes it comes up in Spanish. I have ensured via the control panel, namely, "regional and Languages" that the default language...

Peter

Mozilla browser problem

Hello, my mozilla firefox is not working,when i click it to open it gives no response.same problem for chrome,opera.only IE is working which is very...

little.jay60

Word 2003 document icons will not display

Hello, Until yesterday all my Word docs had the usual icon -- blue border, white background, big blue "W" for Word. Now they have a generic icon,...

little.jay60

Micro sd password remove

Solved

Hello, i use msd card in my nokia but i forgote it how gat it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

little.jay60

Find records in different sheets

Hi everybody, I'm having a problem, Iam not an expert using excel and I don't know how to find a record in different sheets. In the sheet1 I have a...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to compare two data (excel)

Hello, I have two separate data with same number of cells and locations (eg, A1:C10 and D1:F10.........or A1:C10 on sheet 1 and sheet 2) I want...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

If then date with conditional formatting

Hello, I'm trying to make an if/then statement (If a date cell is Monday, then a Red fill is used). Does anyone know the formula Configuratio...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my email password can you help me find it? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

Wandful

Word 2007 document

Hello, I opened a document in word 2007 and it is blank. I cannot see any text or graphics. I can see all the information in Print Preview b...

Wandful

Help!!!! excel dummie here

Hello, I am trying to create a formular in excell and i dont ave a clue what im doing i have a spreadsheet with candidate information on row by...

rizvisa1

Memory card password forgotten

Hello, i have forgotten the memory card password now how to unlock memory card .please help. navneet Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

Wandful

Ms excel 2007 macro/formula problem

Solved

Hello, ##Please help! I am new to this and so fed up!! I need to transfer data from two worksheets onto another worksheet and I just cannot do it!!...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
cellbar

Excel macro help please

Solved

Hello Everyone, I am sking for some help with an Excel macro please. I have a 1,900 hundred static HTML pages that I have converted to text for ...

45 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

I have forgotten sd memory card password

hi i have forgotten my nokia 7210 memory card password. plesae tell me how to unlock the memory card

jack4rall

Compare two worksheet, match with 2 columns

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheet (April , May).it consist of 4 columns for each worksheet.i need to compare column A and column C with May wo...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
bb

Remove records from listbox

Hi guys, I am using the next code to transfer records from a listbox1 to specifics sheets. Is there anyway to delete those records onece they have ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 7901 - 7950 out of a total of 12,261