The discussions

Urgent vba excel help! - reorganize data

Hello, How do I write the VBA code to search Events by date and reorganize them into a totally different format in a different sheet? Original spr...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pdf format

hi guys i run on adobe but a company i do work with run on pdf so when i send them an attachment they cant open it they asked me to change it to a p...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Excel functions

Hi, Good day! Can someone tell me formula to find the datas which range's between 1 - 5, 5 -10, 10-15 and so on till 95-100 in a column and mu...

venkat1926

Lookup/identify next number,paste into cell

Solved

Hello,I need help with a identifying the next number! When pressing the Save button on sheet1-Form(Code below),lookup the last number that was used...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
Gouws

Percentage calculation

Hello, Sir, I want to know how to calculate percentage in excel sheet pls help me

suff954

Forgot password for linksy router

Hello, I am trying to hook up a wireless printer to my wireless laptop. My laptop is hooked up to a linksy router model no.wrt54g v5 2.4ghz hooked...

xpcman

Repeat formula

Solved

Hello, I need the the formula to work for every cell in column A. So if I select A1 and enter a number >= 40 it skips the next cell, and if I select ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
KYLE

Asking for password when computer is powered

Hello, i just recieved a dell pentium from someone and when i turn it on it asks for a security password before it even goes to the welcome screen wh...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Keep the cell the same color

Hello,I am using excel 2007 and i have cells change color when the date in them is today. I would like to keep the cell the same color for i week aft...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macros help

Hello, I am trying to write a macros that will help me delete the first three characters in a cell. I copy and paste a set of serial numbers into an ...

rizvisa1

Match phone numbers on excel sheet to address

Hello, One Excel sheet #1, I have names and addresses of a very select group of about 5,000 people. Address is in column H. On Sheet #2, I have...

rizvisa1

Excel if formula help requesr

Hello, i am entering my formula like " =IF(H5=AMC,"=M5*5%") " but i am gating error like #NAME, can any body help me to calculate 5% value of my M5 a...

rizvisa1

Email/password

Hello,i need to know my password that combine with my Email

ash_perez01

Hidden files or installed

Hello, yes the file is there and the details but when i open it , there's no content or cannot display the file

ash_perez01

Only run a option button macro if a cell >0

Can anyone help with adding a limitation to a macro? I currently have a very simple option button activating another worksheet in the workbook. But I...

rizvisa1

Compare two columns and delete duplicates

Solved

I have a large amount of data that is supposed to be unique based on two columns (Column A, Column B). The combination of these two columns are not s...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
tmiddlemas

Link pivot to mail

Hello, Anybody know I can auto link a Pivot Table from My Excel sheet into a email??

9 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Automate simultaneous entry of data in cells

Hello, I need to format two Excel cells on the same sheet so that when data is entered into one, the same data automatically is entered or copied in...

rizvisa1

Excel cell reference; '=+' meaning

Hello friends here, I wish to ask a question about Excel cell referencing cell value from another work sheet. 1. The value in the cell was like ...

rizvisa1

Excell formula

Hello, I want to add an alphabatic letter in percentage formula in excell sheet. plz write me how can i do it.

rizvisa1

How to seperate values in the same colomn

Hello Can some 1 help me please im trying to set up a spread sheet, i have different information in one column, i just want to seprate it for e.g A1...

rizvisa1

Compare

Hello, I am trying to compare the value of a cell. To see if it is greater than one value and less than another. If true then add 1 to a variable. ...

rizvisa1

Excel formulae - value of row above

Hello, I have to rows of values as shown below 1 G F E D C B A A* 2 1 5 8 25 9 10 15 12 3 4 ...

rizvisa1

You changed email password to 1a3be808

Hello,

closeup22

Compare 3 columns excel

Solved

Hello, I have to compare 3 columns (A,B AND C) filled with names and return, in another column (E), the list adding the names from the 3 columns (...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Lookup

Urgent condition formatting more than 3

Hello, How can you change the colour of a drop down list names as well as the cells under it, that is if the drop down list are all my salespeople's ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Help need writing a formula please

Solved

Hello, I have a report I pull which outputs IDs. There are 5 IDs. Management would like to display their respective Site locations instead of the IDs...

6Sigma

Accidently deleted law school essay

Hello, I have just deleted part of a test I was taking doing a personal statement for Law School. I immediately tried the undo function, but it wou...

nystar1881

I want to browse 4 free

Hello, pls tell me hw i can browse with my nokia 5130 c free of charge,tru opera 4.5

dist.urbd

If(b1>b2, b1*b2) will return

Hello, Plz give me the answer of my title question.plz

rizvisa1

Conditional search for text substrings

Hello, This is one of several nested conditional statements that if I can get to work as required I can modify the remaining statements: =IF((VL...

rizvisa1

Mircosoft excel formatting cells complicated

Hello, i need to change the color of certain cells based on percentage. for example if i have 20 trucks but 6 break down then i have 14 remaining. So...

rizvisa1

How can copy whole data from excel 07 sheets

Hello, I am using MS Office 2007. Please let me know that how can I copy whole data from sheet one to sheet two. I want to copy the whole data f...

rizvisa1

Problame in ms office

Hello, actually i download the ms office after that i want to activate software online but it didnt happens

closeup22

Pasting formulas in excel

Hello, Quick question guys, when i insert a formula in a cell in excell i normally get a little cursor appearing on the smae box on the bottom righ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Merging data from 7 worksheets into 1 pivot

Hey, I have seven worksheets within on of my excel spreadsheets. Within each worksheet i have several columns and i am seeking to summarise the dat...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to group by column & sum value

Solved

Hi there, I need to write a macro for following example. Item Qty Length A 1 100 A 1 100 B 2 200 B 1 100 B 5 100 C 4 200 C 2 100 C...

Pearson24

Change date format

Hello, I typed like this - 18/05/1985, Now I need to change like 18-May-1985. I changed Date format but it is not change and this kind of format. gi...

rizvisa1

Result in column d

Hello, A1 B1 C1 D1 Code Client Rept Results 3610183419 Gilles Brunet 5 Gilles Brunet, Gilles Brunet, Gilles Brunet, Gilles Brunet, Gilles Brunet ...

rizvisa1

Excel conditional formating! help need!

Hello,every one! I have massive problem on off my reports which I need to do for work includes conditional formatting or some specific formula and ...

rizvisa1

Help with excel formula

Hello, I have a question but can not explain. Basically I want to find first row Value from range MIN(A1:A10000) that satisfy some condition.I need ...

rizvisa1

Vista admin password

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite laptop and had to recover it. The problem I am facing now is:a) I am not able to log on as admin since there is no ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Options menu is missing in tools in msword

Hello, options menu is missing in tools in msword can you give some idea for resolving it

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Monthy financials expressedas average per day

Hello, I have a workbook with a worksheet for each day of the month. A summary sheet shows totals per date (1st, 2nd, 3rd, &tc.). I want to c...

rizvisa1

Forgot the password

Hello, i have 1 GB micro SD memory card whose password is locked please suggest me the software which will format my memory card

ash_perez01

Need to run 3 loop in a single sheet macro

Hello, I can able to run my requirment by 2 macro, i need to run in a single macro. How to calculate this in single macro? Ex. A1 ...

rizvisa1

Adding cells

Solved

Hello, I am trying to build a macro that allows me to input a number on Sheet1 and then on Sheet2, add that number of Cells. Example. Sheet1 ...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare cell with column

Hello, Hi i want a formula to compare for example IS136677 with the similar vaue from the right hand side which is shuffled eg. IS141158098.25 is a...

rizvisa1

Macro to extract to a new column

Hello, I need help with a excel formula, as follows HP LASERJET 4250/4350 HI TONER CARTRIDGE HP #78 TRI COLOUR INK CARTRIDGE (19ml) HP #98...

rizvisa1

Conditional formating on formala cells

Hello, i m trying to apply the conditional formating on the cell which is containg the formula, a b c ...

rizvisa1
Results 9301 - 9350 out of a total of 12,260