The discussions

Macro to compare and delete rows

Solved

Hello, I'm a new b when it comes to macros. I'm looking for the best way to compare data in 2 sheets. If data in column A matches on both sheets...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
Clare

Excel formula if statement with link

Hi all, so if cell a1:a50 contain 5 digit product codes, and b1:b50 contain prices on a serperate sheet there will be a list off 100 product coes fr...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
Trowa

Calendar control 10.

Solved

https://authentification.site/files/22400897/Book1.xls Please view the attached link to see what i would like done. Thanks Configuration: Windo...

15 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
Jake

Plotting number and text onto the same chart

Hello, o I'm currently working on a chart to present some data using excel. I work as an educator and want to present my students academic grow...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date format

it coming 15/04/2010 so, please help me how it is Thanks & Regards Bhanu

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Color text change

Hello, I want to know how to set an IF Statement that would change the color of the number in a particular cell based on a greater or less then sce...

4 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
vaan

Excel duplicates

Hello, I have Windows XP, Excel 2003, and 2007. I use large Pivot Tables, using Multiple Consolidation Ranges, which are bank statements from...

rizvisa1

If a1 = 1 b1 (value) moves to c1(b1 value)

Hello, Please help! If A1 = 1 B1 (value) moves to C1(B1 value) A1 B1 C1 1 10000 10000 Thanks!! ...

rizvisa1

Won't delete my empty rows!

Hello, After I used the filter on my spreadsheet that only contained 650 rows, suddenely there were 65,000! But they won't delete. I've tried clea...

rizvisa1

Vlookup help

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to use the VLOOKUP for table array in a spreadsheet. Here is my data EU ...

rizvisa1

Unprotecting a sheet

Hello, Is there anyway to unprotect a spreadsheet without knowing the password ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Problem formatting date

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to use "date" to format cells in Excel 2003. I've selected number>date>mm/dd/yy. So, for example I enter today's date as 05201...

6 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
dp

Sort by columns

Hello, I have been trying to create a macro to sort some arrival hours, I have 9 columns, the data I want to sort is on columns D, H and L, do you...

7 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Smtp problem with outlook reading gmail

Hello, My Outlook 2003 Inbox Reads In From Gmail But Always Shows My Gmail Email Address As The Sender. I Have To Open The Email To See Who Really...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
Mirran

Match columns and bring back a third column

Hi excel gurus, I have a problem and I need some help to match information in two spreadsheets, I need to match the first two colomns in sheet1 ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to show the date automatic

Hello, how could show the date on the cell automatically ? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.5

StormDronk

How to change my standby mode to shutdown mod

Hello, I am using Vista Business. When i close my notebook it goes to Standby mode. I want to change it into Shutdoown mode. What i have to do for t...

rizvisa1

Contract dates due to expire within 3 months

Solved

Hello, In Excel 2003, I have a list of all contracts with expiry dates. I need to add a colum entitled Due to run out in next 3 months. How do I ...

9 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Criteria help in ms access

Hello, I need to know how to write some criteria in MS Access in order to search for the word "FLAT" in a set of data and group this data together...

PM

Pivot table query

Hello, If I construct a pivot tables that looks as follows : Name Total Current 30 Days 60...

rizvisa1

Excel vba macro to make sheets

Hello, I'm looking for a macro that makes a sheet in the Excel-workbook. I have a mastersheet with all the persons working in a company in a partic...

rizvisa1

Pictures hide

Hello, i want to hide pictures in excel how it is possible? pls help me out Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Need help getting my password

Hello, i forgot secret answer Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Admin password help

I let my grandpa borrow my acer laptop about 3 months ago and when he returned it he had put a password on the admin account and forgot what it was, c...

anjana03

Product code key for msoffice small business

Hello, I purchased Micorsoft Office Small Business Edition 2007 in Mayof this year and loaded it onto my laptop. I now would like to load it on ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
bean

Need macro for following condition

Hello, I need help on the following condition. ID Type Time 1 A 2 1 B 3 2 C 1.25 2 D 2 3 E ...

rizvisa1

Color change and continual total...excel!!!!

Hello, I am begging for help !!!! I will explain what I need and then hopefully you can help me. FIRST ISSUE: If Cell F9 = E9 do nothin...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Problem of sending photos from cellphone to c

Hello, Can you please e-mail the instruction on how to send my photos to the computer.I have the USB and CD for SAMSUNG touch screen.I am using a ...

suff954

Macro to send email from vlookup cell value

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will among other things send an email to each address in a cell. The only problem is that the cell with ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Micro max q3 pdf reader software link

Hello, I have micro max Q3 mobile. i want PDF reader for this mobile. please send me the link of adobe reader for micro max q3. Configuration: ...

suff954

Multiple criteria

Hi, I am trying to perform this for several criteria and I only want to return the detail in a specific column of the source data sheet (say detai...

14 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

A formula for comparing values in two columns

Hello, I want to compare values in two colums excel, if the value is in both columns to return a 0, if not to remain as it is. kindly help ...

rizvisa1

How do i change dates automatically in excel

Hello, Any clever person out there. I am a frustrated administrator. I need to forward plan with dates. Basically I enter a Date of Birth i...

rizvisa1

Excel: selection of cells in column between 2

All, Selection of Cells in a column Between two Values I am preparing a Statistical Data Sheet, for this I need to select and copy data from one...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Urgent computer won't logg into password

my lab top won't let me type in the password to logg into my computer. it's just a black screen with the mouse showning Configuration: Windows Vista...

suff954

Email function in excel

Hello, I have created a spreadsheet containing Clients, invoice numbers, Due date for payment, Date reminder has to be sent to the clients and fol...

rizvisa1

Adding of the int values based on condition

Solved

Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem in excel file. I have some duplicate strings in column C and there are some integer values in column D. I...

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
Sumit

Excel macro to name ranges

Hello, I have a spreadsheet which contains many DSUM criteria, and I would like to name each of the ranges so I can refer to them by name rather than ...

rizvisa1

Addition of the int values based on condition

Solved

Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem in excel file. I have some duplicate strings in column C and there are some integer values in column ...

rizvisa1

Add up the values of duplicate cells

Solved

Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem in excel file. I have some duplicate strings in column C and there are some integer values in ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need 2003 product key urgent

Hello, I need help on the 2003 25 product key code! I need it so badly! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Password lost

Hello, I AM USING NOKIA 3110 C MOBILE & I LOST PASSWORD OF MY 1GM SAN DIS MEMORY CARD..PLZ HELP Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

dist.urbd

Forgotten password

Hello, i forgot both my password n secret answer emails farhanayasmin17@hotmail.co.uk can u help me plzz Configuration: Windows Vista / Intern...

dist.urbd

Forgot e-mail password and sec. answer

Hello, I forgot my hotmail e-mail password and the secret answer for my e-mail march_fifteen@hotmail.com,, could u plz send it to me on purple_but...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
Soft Touch

Column match

Solved

Hello, I have two columns in excel 2007. Both columns show menu items from another computer system. So, as an example different roles in our com...

9 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
Ross

Forget my e71pmobile password

Hello, any one help me .. i forget my password of e71 pmobile(china) i change it default password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
suff954

Office(excel) 2007 shortcut keys

Hello, Sir this is vivek, can anyone provide me shortcut keys for excel 2007. wud b vry gr8fl thx...Vivek Configuration: Windows XP / Saf...

rizvisa1

Getting values from other xls file

Solved

Hello, I have 2 xls files (book1.xls and book2.xls). In book1.xls the first column (A1) has certain names in first 10 rows (say x1, x2, x3, x4, .....

venkat1926

How to subtract two dates

Hello, I want to subtract Dates in 1 column from Dates in other column eg: 25.05.2010 - 02.05.2010 = Answer has to be 23.05.2010 I want to ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
love2garv

Micro sd memory card password is forget

Solved/Closed

Hello, i use NOKIA 3110c mobile. MY micro SD memory card password is forget. how can it find give me any solution. my id is : ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
madhu
Results 8501 - 8550 out of a total of 12,258