The discussions

Unable to view pdf

I using mimx q5 mobile. but i cant view the pdf, and word, excel sheets through email system.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Adobe reader 8 installer information

Dear all, When I open PDF file then some error occurred. Like....... "Error 1406.Could not write value Content Type to key \.rmj. Verify that you ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
aquarelle

Copy filtered data and paste values

Solved

Hi, I found this code in this forum. It selects data based on the filtered rows of data and then it pastes it in another sheet based under the name o...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
jan

Macro to find/replace in notepad

I am in need of editing a text file in notepad that was created via a macro in excel. I have created the code to open the file in notepad but was won...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Auto filling color to a cell when included in

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I am adding the contents of a row of cells using a formula on another page in the spread sheet. HOw...

rizvisa1

Create lists of columns containing a value

I have a need to populate a column in one sheet with column headings from another sheet that contain a given value. I will illustrate better below. ...

rizvisa1

How can i change the files from 2007 to 2003

Recently i just update my windows 2007, now the problem i used to scan in windows 2007 but the problem when i send this report to another person which...

mvbhaktha

Unwanted password

i turned on my computer and there is a black screen with a blue box and in the blue box it says ENTER PASSWORD. I did not put this on there. how do I ...

Ambucias

Browser not loading pages

I don't know if my Firewall is totally misconfigured or if the antivirus program that I have on my PC (Win 7) is keeping me from loading webpages. If ...

ash_perez01

If + and + lookup

I have a huge database with ranges (between numbers) Example a1 = 0 and b1 = 50 a2 = 51 and b2 = 100 etc etc In column c i have the return value ...

rizvisa1

Copy cell data if give cell above is y

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Can someone help me with this? E1, I1, M1, Q1 = Y and U4 = not filled in E4, I4, M4, Q4, U4 etc. ...

rizvisa1

Coping cells with a loop

Solved

Hello, I am stumped on what should be a very simple macro. I am running a macro that is using a look-up table to compare the values in column G. ...

venkat1926

How2recover outlook2003 emails(no bckup)

I formatted and reinstalled my computer and after puting windows xp on I installed outlook 2003 but now I lost all my old emails and I didnt backup m...

suff954

Freebrowsing on mtn zain both gsm and laptop

pls guys get me free browsing on dis network mtn and zain both on phone and laptop send it here email kwada90@yahoo.com

suff954

Auto filter issues

Hello, I am having issues with the auto filter in 2007 Excel. When I choose only certain information several other lines tend to hang on even though ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
me

Outlook express wont send outbound mail

I can get incoming mail in outlook express from hotmail and ATT but my out going does not work and my configurations are all correct as well as pass w...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
Paula

Lookup a header in a table - excel 2003

So HLOOKUP doesn't seem to work as well as I hoped on this one, I would like to return the text on the top of a table column by first finding some...

venkat1926

If a number in one column appears in another

Hello, I have column B with a series of invoice numbers. I need to know if that number appears in column A. In column C I tried =if(B3=A3:A11...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Comebiine multiple cells displays formula

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.18 In Excel 2007 Very basic formula but I think it is a bug. A1 has first name; B1 has last name; C1 has ...

rizvisa1

Help with outlook express

To make a long story short I use outlook express. I changed email addresses so quit using this particualr email address I had for about 5 years. So wh...

zaki

Excel copy not working

Hey, I got a code from this site and made changes to copy from a different excel file and paste to another file. I'm copying from a file Source.xls...

rizvisa1

Using excel macro to insert jpeg from dir

Hello, Please help. I have written a macro to pickup jpeg file from the directory and insert it into excel. I have issue with picking up jpeg ...

rizvisa1

Ms excel issues :/

I need to replace a range of 7 cells with a choice of another several ranges, based on the valueof (yet) another cell. For example: Range a1:a7 val...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Changing a value using a look-up table

Solved

Hello, I am looking for help on writing a macro that will perform a VLOOKUP formula that will compare the value in G2 on Sheet1, to the value in A...

rizvisa1

Copying % formula

Solved

Hi, I regularly calculate a series of number as a percentage of a sum that remains constant (expense item as a percentage of total expenses, for eg.) ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
revenue

Password

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i for got my password of xp user how can i loggon

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
albulena

Copying of data from one excel file to other

Hello, I have a excel file which is having the list of filenames (eg- MEF_collection) in B column. Now i wanna open another excel file which ...

rizvisa1

Only count if column next to it contains

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I'm trying to figure out what formula will fill an if-then. I want to get the total number of YES'...

rizvisa1

Lost my huawei driver mini cd and the browsi

I have lost my Driver CD for the modem supplied along with modem so please download the same for installin once again on my laptop after formating it,...

ash_perez01

Help on excel formula

Solved

I need to create a formula to give me with value and not TRUE/FALSE information. I did use the IF function, but it results in TRUE/FALSE and I need a...

venkat1926

Problem sending and receiving hotmail emails

Using Windows 7, I cannot send or receive emails in my Hotmail account Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.18

ash_perez01

Excel file not open in spice qt66

I have Spice QT66 model. i try to open xls. file in phone but not support phone. can tell how i can view this file. Configuration: Windows Vist...

ash_perez01

Insert day, date and month in words

Hello, I want my column to say eg Mon 4 Jan - don't need the year. I've got it to say Mon/04/01, which is ok, but I'd rather have the month in words...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
priya

Lookup in more than one table

Hello, I have a worksheet that contains 3 tables Each table consists of 2 columns A B Name Code AAA 300 BBB 301 CCC 302 ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pulling values from a list

I have an open-ended Excel SS that I need to do a few things that I can't quite figure out. Due to the uses of it, I can't post it here, but I'll att...

9 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Text lookup within a string of data

I have a very challenging excel task at hand. I have basically two sets of data (names of employees). One set it a master list of all employees, while...

rizvisa1

Pate values

Hi, I like this code and I am using it and it works great but I would only like to paste values. How do I do that? I have tried everything and I kee...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

I need to consolidate multiple columns- macro

I am trying to write a macro so that I can combine data from several worksheets, the data is contained in different columns in each worksheet but eac...

rizvisa1

Comparing column values

Solved

I am trying to compare two columns to see if they carry the same values - column A has 556 values (starling at line 3), and column B has 69 values (st...

rizvisa1

Comparing text lists in excel

I need to compare a text list in Excel in Column A in Sheet #1 to a text list in Column C in Sheet #2 and then print the resulting text it found in Co...

rizvisa1

Excel data copy

I am looking for a formula that does the following: Looks at cell values in a particular column If the cells have data it then copies that data to a...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

How can i make cal from net to mobile at free of c

Hello, I LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER ANY websites providing free calls from net to mobile . . .any good answer reply to mobile no 9944246248

raju

Pasword recovry

i am forgot my password pls provid me on this email id shabbirmetachem@yahoo.com

closeup22

2+2=5

Solved

can u prove it with littel mistake in mathematics.

le hollandais volant

Pass word lost

i need my gmail pass word and sercurity quction Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Outlook opening prolem

i was using outlook ! that was ok but from last few days when i m opening MS outlook then that is just giving one error report and automatically getin...

sylar

A simple? autofill question

i have a set of questionnaire questions and answers one below the other on an excel worksheet (c. 200 sets of c. 100 data items). by chance each set ...

venkat1926

How do i add paste values to this code?

How do you add pate values to this code? Sub customcopy() Dim strsearch As String, lastline As Integer, tocopy As Integer strsearch = CStr(Inpu...

rizvisa1

Create macro to copy data from rawdata file b

Hi experts... Need a help from you to create an macro to copy the data from rawdata file by condition and paste it into another summary excell file. ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Critical macro to copy from rawdata to summar

dear all, I need your kind help to create an critical macro in which i have 2 files, 1. rawdata in which i need to filter for certain conditions ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 9101 - 9150 out of a total of 12,261