The discussions

Select every x cell in a range

Hello, can anyone help? I need a macro that will select the range c1:j1 and then every other 9 rows down i.e. c9:j9, c18:j18 etc.. is this possible?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forget password

Hello, i will forget the security code of my nokia 6303 classic pls help mee

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Need help with a formula please!!!!!

Solved

Hello, I and creating a spreed sheet for my job to make weekly counts easier. I have been trying for hours now on a formula to calculate either a...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
Wickedsi

Problem with "lastline" in vba excel 200

Solved

Hello, Let me start off by saying that I'm a VBA noob, and have never worked in it before. Basically, I inherited a spreadsheet which has a macro t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Unable to browse internet explorer

Hi, I am unable to browse my internet explorer,yahoo messenger and real player although i can browse Firefox.Can you please tell me any solution for ...

dist.urbd

Inbox emptied

Hello, hi could you please restore my emails from 2007 that had been emptied

ash_perez01

Repeat cutting and pasting to the row below

Hello, I am trying to create a macro loop that cut every row at the D column and paste it to the next row starting at the A column, until there is no...

rizvisa1

How to pull 5 files data to one colum by look

Hello, Please help me on this issue. I need a help on excel..... I have a data which contains some 3000 rows, data which contains Basic, DA c...

rizvisa1

Automatically filling cells froma different s

Hello, I have a small problem with excel 2007 which i cant seem to figure out. I have a table of data which contains data like the one below for sev...

rizvisa1

Sorting and matching columns in excel

Hi People... I see there are so many questions and answers on sorting data....... I have one for you, a solution for which would help me no end... ...

rizvisa1

If formular help please

Hello, I am having trouble getting something to work. I need to create a formular that will enter a certain percenatage for amounts that hit a cert...

rizvisa1

Pdf reader problems

Hello, How can I see PDF files on samsung e1410 If anybody knows please mail me at bhatnagar_ashish@ymail.com.thanks

closeup22

Changing h:mm am/pm to hhmmss

Solved

Hello, I need help changing imported times from i.e. 2:38 PM to 143800 (hhmmss). Please Help!! Thanks, icooper

Trowa

Lost password and secret q

Hello, can any one help me getting my password i forget it and also the secret q i have alot files in my email please help hsho

closeup22

Moving the contents one cell up in a column

Solved

Hello, In my excel sheet the column C has contents in alternate cells starting from C1 till end. It looks like C 1 ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
Sumit

Formula to copy data

Solved

Hello, I have a range table that is 18 columns. I want to be able to look up the number in the first column and return all the info in the other 17 ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Event macro error when opening workbook

Hello, I am a newbie excel visual basic program dabbler. I have created a macro that runs several other macros just fine when I run it myself. I ...

rizvisa1

Missing password

Hello, Dear h r u .i hope u r very well. Dear sir my yahoomail password has been lost and not used my yahoomail . my yahoo mail email account is ...

ash_perez01

If statments w/ <= dates

Solved

Hello, Hello Want a brain buster? Its been busting mine all day…… I'm trying to create a statement for column J "frequancy of visit" to ret...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Countif (but not if..)?

Hello, How do I make Excel not count a cell if it contains a specific value? Thanks, Bobbo

rizvisa1

Excel format blue font in bold

Hello, Can you please tell me if there is a conditional format that I can apply to an entire column in which I can have blue text formatted to be bol...

rizvisa1

Password

Hello, i forgot my password and the confermation code my email id is humaira_hum@yahoo.com

closeup22

Pasword

Hello, how can i give pasword to pendrive

closeup22

For email id

Hello, I forget my email id and password so pls help me

closeup22

Lost my hotmail password . anyone help please

A message just been deposited in the concierge. It covers the following message, posted by Bee the 2008/8/19 at 10:49 : http://ccm.net/forum/affi...

closeup22

Password

Hello,i am using karbonn k550 . i miss the data security code for my mobile.how to get or how to flash it my phone

closeup22

Forgot password

Hello, I 4got the password of my dell computer administrater account. plz help. thanx

closeup22

Inserting offset cells values into formula

Hello, I am trying to sort through technical stock data to test entry and exit conditions, I have set this up so that when the signal turns from SE...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
trying hard

Lost my password and secret answer to my hotm

Hello, PLEASE help me. i have no idea why hotmail wont let me sign in, i have never changed the password. but i cant get the password and it says my ...

closeup22

Forgot password

Hello, need somebody to hack my email cause i forgot my password

closeup22

Password

Hello, I lost my password administrator and need to restore it without having to pay for it..Any suggestions??Thanks

closeup22

Msg box vba

Hello, How to put Msg box in VBA code, using the criteria of wether a seperate file( other than active file) is opened.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Macro to delete created object

Solved

Hello, With the following VB code I have created a wordart object: Sub ShowMessage() ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextEffect(msoTextEffect1, "Even...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Trowa

Sharing workbook with macro

Hello, Good day to everybody..I'm asking for anybody's help regarding to my workbook.. I have a workbook with a macro. its running fine with my pc, ...

rizvisa1

Forgot my computer user password

Hello, ive forgotton my computer user password & i have absolutly no clue how to fix it,my hint has absolutly nothing to do with my password.id REALL...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
my

Looping for a specific time

Solved

Hello, I'm using Excel 2007 I have the following code: Sub Macro1() With Selection.Interior .Color = 255 End With Appli...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
selflearner

How to recover my important deleted files

Hello, i by mistake some of my important files plz. help me out to get them back.

closeup22

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password.....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Forget password the admistrative

Hello, plz write the run command for recover the admin password with repair or rinstall window xp.

dist.urbd

Forgotten password

Hello, Hi, I need to reset my HP Pavillion Password....It's asking me for a password recovery disk which i do not have. Is there any other way? ...

dist.urbd

Vlook up

Hello, I need a help on Vloop up feature. My requirement is in Sheet1 i have A,B,C columns and in sheet2 i have A B column and C should autom...

rizvisa1

3 condititon for a output

Hello, i need to check 3 condition for one output how can i check by usu=ing Excel fomula. Ex Condition for output of Cell D1 A1 = "R" & B...

rizvisa1

Ms office

Hello, hai in ms office 2007 setup file missing pls help me

dybbody

Excel sheet not opening

Hello, i installed excel 2007 but when am trying to open an excel window its not opening?can anyone help me it is urgent to me plzzzzzzzzzzz

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

What about mail account deleted?

Solved

Hello, i had sent a email to a friend and after sending the message came that the mail has been sent but he says that he has deleted his account . so...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
rachel

Copy/paste values on the specific column

Solved

Hello, I want to, copy/paste values on the specific column based on cell A2. i.e. if cell A2= 1 then copy/paste values for the January column (range...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Inserting rows/copy data from row to column

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me solve a problem I am having creating a macro to insert rows into a spreadsheet then copying data from the row in...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Conditional copy of a row in ms excel

Hi friends, in an excel sheet, if a cell satisfies a condition i want to copy a particular row in a work sheet to another work sheet, pl some one hel...

rizvisa1

Forgot password & security answer

Hello, Can someone help me with this, I forgot my password and security answer?

suff954

Genius videocam nb

Hi!!!!! Can anybody help??I lost my Cd for the Genius Videocam NB.So how &where can i get the software to install my webcam??

suff954
Results 9401 - 9450 out of a total of 12,261