Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9501 - 9550 of about 16,600
  • Dell d830 latitude password needed Solved/Closed

Hello, I forgot my passowrd administrator and can not do nothing is laptop dell d830 latitude how to fix it that help my servis tag is d9lvnd1 thanks

non | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 27, 2010
    3 replies
  • bois password Solved/Closed

Hi, I have the same problem I have Dell inspiron 1440 and my sister blocked the bios by mistake and I cant make it boot again with anything it shows a...

Arzoo | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 27, 2010
    2 replies
  • V-Lookup only picking up some of the data Closed

Hello, Im having problems with V-Lookup, this has happened before... It only brings back some of the data and not all. When doing my sensor c...

Lil-Mogwai | Office Software | Latest reply: Game Start Now Aug 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • problem sending the command to the programme Closed

Hello, when i open my save file of office 2007... i m faceing this problem " There was a problem sending the command to the programme " ...

shivraj.dhummad | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 27, 2010
    3 replies
  • Format cell with text and number Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to format certain cell into first letter "alpha" then dash (i.e "-") and then three digit number. Example: A-001, ...

• Macro to copy row in new sheet if text found Closed

Hello, I need help in creating a macro that will copy all rows of a sheet into a new sheet if a text is found. The sheet with the data is ca...

edz | Excel | Latest reply: edz Aug 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Windows password Solved/Closed

Hello, i forget my window xp password and the operating system are not open.Please give me simple solution for change the password or open the wind...

ravi | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 26, 2010
    3 replies
  • Complicated Lookup in Excel Solved/Closed

For me at least..... I have two spreadsheets that I am trying to use a lookup on. It's a little more than a VLookup. PTCI and TECI are the names ...

DCecil07 | Excel | Latest reply: DCecil07 Aug 26, 2010
    5 replies
  • How to reset forgotten micrSD card password?? Solved/Closed

Hello, I've lost my nokia memory card's password.. please help me in retriving it!!! Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

Aarya | Word | Latest reply: netsa77 Aug 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Conversion Closed

Hello, please tell me how we can store data of excel into sql database Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox G3.6.6

• Outlook 2007 problem: retrieves ALL messages Closed

Hello, My Outlook 2007 client retrieves ALL of the messages from my AT&T Yahoo! POP3 account instead of just retrieving the Unread or new ones. I h...

usahay | Outlook | Latest reply: jesabel Aug 26, 2010
    2 replies
  • excel problem. Closed

Hello, i am having a worksheet (excel 2003)with the details as bellow: coloum a: stock name coloum b: high coloum c: low coloumc...

shovidya | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 26, 2010
    5 replies
  • dell D620 -595B password issue Solved/Closed

Hello, I have spent the last 2 days trying to recover a password-ed laptop system and have so far managed to reset my bios by tearing down my s...

mikey0001 | Word | Latest reply: robbiej251 Aug 26, 2010
    4 replies
  • Current time by clicking comm button in excel Closed

Hello, how to get the current time by clicking command button for any active cell

geoganesh_80 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 26, 2010
    5 replies
  • Word and Outlook Icons Closed

Hello, I just installed Office Professional 2010 and the icons for Word and Outlook do not show the logo. I went into properties to change the ic...

DIane | Word | Latest reply: greentech07 Aug 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • software Closed

Hello, I want to download quick office for nokia 5800 xpressmusic and also pdf reader. Where do I get these software

• Video files are not shown in powerpoint 2007 Solved/Closed

Hello, I recently held a presentation using the PowerPoint 2007 software. I had inserted a video file (.avi) captured from an unregistered Hypercam2. ...

Wonderer | PowerPoint | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 25, 2010
    6 replies
  • Copying data from one worksheet to another Solved/Closed

Hello, I have created a worksheet with 1000 rows of information that has 12 columns that vary with input information. Each row could have 1 or up ...

rencharles | Excel | Latest reply: TopherPUSA Aug 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Microsoft Outlook and iphone Closed

Hello, Every time i open an email in microsoft outlook it will delete the email on my iphone. please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Firef...

jcloyd | Outlook | Latest reply: netsa77 Aug 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • PDF files problem Closed

Hello, When I open the pdf files from the email and save it to the local disk, it saves in the word format. I have Adobe Reader installed as well. C...

Zen | PDF | Latest reply: netsa77 Aug 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • to remove password Closed

Hello, i hav 2 gb card nd i forgot its password can u halp me to remove my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.11

kamal | Word | Latest reply: 666 Aug 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • excel date format Closed

Hello, i have got an excel sheet which is prepared by some tool having two columns with custom and the format is mm-dd-yyyy hh:mm:ss. when i am r...

Nune | Excel | Latest reply: goodscoolxh Aug 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • hacking password Closed

Hello, I have pc which is secured by password and now ut can't be login in any account so pls give me the solution to hack its password.

Alpesh | Word | Latest reply: rapper Aug 25, 2010
    3 replies
  • Macro for a range Closed

Hello, I have this macro below that works only on single cell. How can I change the coding from just singl cell to a range of cell (a1:a30). Thanks....

dzrdw0 | Excel | Latest reply: dzrdw0 Aug 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • I had forgot the password of 6058 Solved/Closed

Hello, I had forgot the password of 6058 i cannot able to restore factory settings please help me. Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Chindu | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • split number Solved/Closed

Hello, Can you help me, I want to split a number in one cell into columns For example I have the following: A1 = 12345 and I want the follo...

• FINDING MY SEVER ADDRESS Closed

Hello l would like to know what my sever address is please!

• find the % value Closed

Hello, if column a1=200, column b1=10%+3 , i want to get a data like 200+200*10% thanks ashraf Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6....

ashrafuliu | Office Software | Latest reply: netsa77 Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macros Cut and Paste Keyword Closed

Hello, I am new to excel macros, but would like to use it. I have a list of 100,000 addresses. I need to find addresses with the name "BOX", then ...

whitebears | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 24, 2010
    9 replies
  • Collating Payroll Closed

Hello, I'm looking for a formula to analyse a payroll spreadsheet. On the spreadsheet there are a number of names and then it lists a breakdown o...

• MAC EXCEL Closed

Hello, I have had my macbook pro since April and without issue. Now all of the sudden my excel software will not open I get the following message:...

polly | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Restricting drop down box values to filtered Closed

Hello, How do I format a drop down list box that captures only filtered values and changes the values depending the filters? I have a spreadsheet t...

• Trouble with functions in Excel Closed

Hello, I'm currently making a spreadsheet which is designed to take the start and end time of a staff members shift and use conditional formattin...

Glitch | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • What is the format of Outlook File? Solved/Closed

Hi there, I have a doubt regarding Outlook files. I mean, for example, if we use outlook at home, to access mails, and save important mails...all t...

lord_pmvk | Outlook | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find the average of results 2 cell types Closed

Hello, Hi all, Please help me. 1. find out the results average, mean, highest and lowest score from the Overall marks. 2. Match these same ...

• Macro to divide column into multiple columns Closed

Hello, I have a monthly report which is run and exported to Excel. I have one column of data which may be between 5K-10K rows depending on number...

Cosmo71 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparing 2 Columns and returning an answer Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a formula. If Column D = X then I want to return the value in Column B from the same row. Does that make sense? I...

Lenny | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Mail.com Outlook Outgoing server issues Closed

Hello, So I'm trying to use Outlook for my mail.com account. I'm able to receive incoming emails, but I cannot send or forward, even to myself. ...

Froggie19 | Outlook | Latest reply: jaunglia Aug 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • convert Worksheet_change event to macro Closed

Hello, How can I convert WorkSheet_change event becomes a macro. Please see code below. thanks. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Ex...

dzrdw0 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 24, 2010
    4 replies
  • What is the incoming mail server for Comcast Closed

Hello, How do I find my incoming mail service for Comcast mail? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.17.8

• how to merge an excel file to database? Solved/Closed

Could someone please instruct me how to merge an excel file to database (MS Access/FoxPro/Oracle)?

ecaep5791 | Excel | Latest reply: satya Aug 24, 2010
    10 replies
  • Find string/date, copy row to another sheet Closed

Hello, I'm new to VBA and currently working on a macro wherein I wanted to search for a specific date (e.g. 08/17/2010) then copy the entire row f...

Karlo | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 23, 2010
    7 replies
  • microsorftword is failing to read word e-mail Closed

Hello, my computer can not read e-mail that is word document as an attachment i am using microsoft word 2003, what could be a problem please help ...

danger | Word | Latest reply: Deep Aug 23, 2010
    2 replies
  • macro to round up (ceiling function) Closed

Hello, I have a bunch of raw data [in cell range $B$2:L499] I want a macro which will read each of the cells and re-populate with Integers. I'v...

Netscur | Excel | Latest reply: Netscur Aug 23, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel Formulas Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having difficulty copying fromulas on excell from different sheets to form an analysis page. I have 52 different sheets and need to ...

BEAR833 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 23, 2010
    30 replies
  • Compare two excel columns Closed

Hello, I have two excel sheets. One has Server Names only. Second has server names with other columns with more data like OS,Supplier,Application...

avinash | Excel | Latest reply: Game Start Now Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - Formula in text count Solved/Closed

Hello, I Need a formula in text count For Example P=1 P+P+P+P+P= 6 What is the formula in excel please defineConfiguration: Windows XP / ...

Sam | Excel | Latest reply: sk Aug 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • MS Word document Closed

Dear all please suggest me how to create ms word document in samsaung star?

Rajesh | Word | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy / paste specfic DATE to other worksheet. Solved/Closed

Hello, I've got a few columns of data in which 3 columns contain dates (in date format : dd/mm/yyyy) . Now, I want excel to seperate the entire row ...

carman | Excel | Latest reply: carman Aug 22, 2010
    11 replies
  • how to open mobile 6630 password Solved/Closed

how can I break my forgetting password of mobile 6630 thanks

jack | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 22, 2010
    4 replies