The discussions

Excel function

Hello, I am trying to look into 2 different cells for certain data and if it is true than put something in a third cell. For example: if C2 has an "...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Highlighting cell

Hello, I am looking to make cells highlight when a 1 is put in the cell but can't figure out the formula, please help.

rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, if i enter in excel as 10-20 it showing me as 10 oct if i enter 20-30 it is giving me 20-30 plz solve my problem

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
Geoph Parry

Problem with adobe files (.pdf)

Hello, 1. I have aproblem with opening of pdf files. i have tried opening with right click, open with method. also from control panel choose soft...

sonal24657

Changing color of a cell in a table...

Solved

Hello, I'm afraid that this post rather fits into the "free help" section of things here, I am a person with a basic knowledge of coding and i...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
ShootingFish

Finding word and copying row

Hello, I have one problem with excel. In worksheet A in column A is 100 numbers from 1 to 10 they are written random. In columns B, C, D are data. I ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms software issues

Hello, I just upgraded vista ultimate to windows 7 ultimate. ( 32 bit) I have ms office 2003 professional/I just purchased ms office professional 20...

suff954

Formula or argument in excel

Hello, I am looking for a formula to use so that when i pick a person's name from the drop down list a date will appear in the cell next to the nam...

ctrotter43

Forgot mobiloe tracker paaword

Closed

Hello, i reset the mobile tracker password and forgot the reset password, I kindly request you to suggest me a solution to reset the password for the...

suff954

Copy data into next empty cell in new sheet

Hello, I have designed a self-grading test. What I would like to do is have data (Name, Date & Score) saved on the next available row in a new sheet...

rizvisa1

How to fill selected cells with given data?

Solved

Hello, I often need to fill cells with a date of production. What kind of a macro would be usefull in this situation so that I could just select the...

13 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
hockey50

Password lost

Hello, i forgot my password so now i can not open it and i have all the data in my memory card so send me the solution for that

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
poo

Password

Hello, hai i forgot my password please send that soon. thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Some one has changed my password

Hello! some one has hacked my hotmail password. my email id was .....inayat_clt@hotmail.com, could you please help me out with getting it back.

suff954

Java apps

Hello, the java apps such as ebuddy doesnt work on my phone!

suff954

Selectively transfer data topre defined range

Solved

Hello, I am new to Excel VB. I'd like to compare a set of data from worksheet1 by meeting a set of multiple conditions/criterias and then transfer ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Lookup partial text contained in cell range

Hello, I am trying to write a vlookup formula that will determine whether a cell in a range contains the partial text in a cell. Example: A1: 123...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
Tom

Copying a macro to multiple docs

Hello, Is there a way to copy a macro into multiple excel files at the same time without touching each file? I have a macro built and need to incor...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Further details

Hello, Hi. we give a -p as the answers form part of a group of 7 questions so some refer to one and some to another within a section. I wish ...

rizvisa1

Need to calculate late charge from date cell

Hello, I need to create a formula that will allow me to calculate a late charge if the customer is late. I have the =TODAY() calculation in Cell A...

rizvisa1

I forgot my password

Hello, when i turn my computer on the logon box appear but i cannot remember my password i tried to typed in different passwords but none o...

suff954

Micro help?

Hey guys, I'm running Excel '07, and I'm stuck doing data entry on something which can be simplified greatly with the help of a micro. Maybe one of y...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Finding val. in one col. conditional on other

Hello, I have a massive spreadsheet with 16,000 lines and I need to find the average of values in column D as long as the value in column C is the ...

rizvisa1

Combining information from 8 columns

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with 8 columns of data including the following headings Business Name, Street #, Street Name,Tel #, Contact Name, Cont...

rizvisa1

Find a string in excel and remove all cells

Solved

Hello, I need to find a string (for example: abc) in a large worksheet then remove all cells containing this string. I have tried different functions...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
Ex-Q??

Filter

Hello, I am using Excel 2003 I have a spreadsheet that I need to filter all the amounts from a row and have only one stay only in one cloumn I have...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Cut-paste row to sheet2 if columnvalue is met

Solved

Hello, I have got 2 sheets. Sheet1 contains a list of assignments, in which column B contains the status of those assignments. Sheet2 contains comp...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro for comparing between excel files

Hello, I need your urgent assistance, I have 2 excel sheets with the same format, "Master sheet" listed in column A, I have the serial No. from...

rizvisa1

Converting a number in words into a number

Solved

Hello, i want to convert wrods into a number.Let me say more clearly... if i take " one thousand five hundred six " it should be converted into ...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forget password

Hello, sir i have nokia 3110c but i forget my security code so how can i unlock my mobile and use it as normal like before. plz help me. IMEI n...

suff954

How to get rid of password

Hello, i have a hp pavilion dv4000 and whenever i switch on my laptop it asks me for my password and it takes me to the restart page. Im wonder how i...

suff954

I want net browsing

Hello, I have nokia 2626 cell phone.i having net in my cell. how to connect net from my cell to desk top system. please give me information about c...

suff954

Opening pdf file in windows outlook

Hello, When I try to open an attachment in windows outlook it wont let me stating " I do not have associated programme" can you assist

suff954

Find a partial number in row to a tabel

Hello, all please help me before i get suicide , this is the scenario : i have tariff table look like this : countrycodeprefix tariff x??...

rizvisa1

Outlook for sify

dear sir, i am gaurav from panipat. i do use sify server. i want pop3 and smtp server number of sify for outlook. i will do your ...

suff954

H lookup

Hello, plz tell me how to hlook up.in easy way

suff954

Excel formatting

Hey, Is there any way to have an entire rows font a certain color based on the value in the cell in the row next to it? I am trying to have the text ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Videos and facebook chat stall my browser

So I've got a relatively new laptop and it has been working fine ever since i got it until this past weekend. I don't know what happened but now whene...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
DTrain

<= > in a formula

Hello, I need to write a formula for the cost of a coach. For the first 100 miles I have to charge £1.20 and anything over 100 miles has to be cha...

rizvisa1

Hotmail won't open powerpoint files

Hello, My mom has been having trouble opening PowerPoint attachments she receives through Hotmail. She has to save the PP file to the computer in ...

rizvisa1

Column comparison

Solved

Hello, i have two columns to confirm the name , I want 2 identitfy; do the first column name is same person in the weccond column for example...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel help

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble with an excel calculation, i'd be grateful for any help: I have menu items listed along the top, with a space for th...

11 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
donkeyoaty

Getting perfomance of each vendor using excel

Solved

Hello, What I want is to get an evaluation of every supplier. Let say I have 20 list of supplier and list of product I'd ordered, including quantity...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
zmarlz04

If you have one row of data, what's the easie

Hello, If you have one row of data, what's the easiest way to automatically (programatically?) two value in same other cell. The resulting column s...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Find a text in a sentence inside a cell

Solved

Hello, I have a column which has addresses of different Companies, eg. SHRUTIVEER,23/2/1/1 BHAGBAN CHATTERJEE LANE,HOWRAH 711101 2nd Floor, Eas...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Count number of specific days (e.e. monday)

Hello, I have a list of dates in a column, I have converted them into days of the week (Format, Cell, Custom, dddd) and now want to count the number ...

rizvisa1

Moving data from csv to excel ?

Hello and thanks for any help that might be provided, I was wondering if it is possible to grab data from a csv file that is updated by another pro...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need to reset bios password on proline u100

Closed

Hello, I need to reset the password on the BIOS of a Proline U100 (MSI motherboard and Intel Atom CPU). Removing the button battery does not hel...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
NightwishGR

Adminstrater password problems

Solved

Hello, my 10 year old daughter changed her password on laptop on the admin user she cant remember her password .

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Copy a "comment text" in to "cell t

Solved

Hello, my Self Deepak Kumar, I can't find the fomula how do Copy a "Comment Text" in to "Cell Text" in another sheet. Regards Deepak Kuma...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
aquarelle
Results 9501 - 9550 out of a total of 12,258