The discussions

I forget my password

Hello,i forget my password i cant open my e-mail ID so ples.tell me what i do? i will try u r all help but cant open my Email ID. So Ples. sugguest me...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Macro to deleting multiple rows

Solved

Hello, I am running a simple formula in excel to sort out duplicates from a given row, by adding the value "DUP" in a new column on the spreadsheet. ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Select by lowest cell value & group by column

Solved

Hi There, I would appreciate, if anyone could help me with the following. Item Qty Length Supp1 Supp2 Supp3.......Supplier7 A ...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
Shital

Excel -viewer select cells for sum

Help, What I need appears basic but browsing through other questions I don't see it asked/answered. I'm organizing contractor's bids on projects. ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

I would like to answer me :(

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I am tring to move from one cell to another in Excel by using the arrow keys on my keyboard but nothing happens. I was...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
Andy May

Sos! formula won't display answer!

I have a huge spreadsheet I need to sort by media type. The only way I can think of doing this is to do an IF formula that will display either "TV", "...

rizvisa1

data from html to excel in linux

Hello I've a shell script which generates a html file in each iteration.I want to get 3 values from the html file to be merged in one xcel file seque...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Creating a macro for displaying a pop up box

Hi, I've created a spreadsheet for keeping a selection of data. Once a cell reaches the number 10 I'd like a pop up box to appear saying "Jon now ...

rizvisa1

How to add number of sheets in workbook

Hi all, How i can add number of sheets using macro. For Example. i have assing A2 as a sheet count for addition how can i accomplish it. m...

rizvisa1

I need some help with ipod password.

hey guys. i want to reset the whole ipod nano 8GB but there is a password. i forgot the password and i need help to reset the whole ipod.

Vi Nguyen

Lost my password

I have lost my password and answer to the secret question. I have an alot of important mails. Please guide me to open my account without password and ...

closeup22

Excel unique filters

Hello, I need to filter unique values from 2 columns and place those value in a third one.. can any one help me

ROMAN GMERKE

Password

how to get my msn password back i forgot it

closeup22

Copy with lookup

Solved

Hi, I am working with 2 Excel, One field is common in both the excel "SID". I need to copy the row of SID say 'ABC' from Excel B and append to the ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Cant reply to craiglist postings

Hi Thats the only problem, thanks

ash_perez01

Password

I lost my flash memory password

ash_perez01

Microsoft word

Solved

i have a old microsoft word dosc i cant remember the serial # for how do i go about finding it on the program?

xpcman

Forgot card password

Hello, i have locked my sd card in nokia 3110 and now i have forgot the password and i am using nokia 5200 plz tell me the way to unlock it....

closeup22

Get password

Hello, This is srikanth someone has changed my password and now I am unable to sign into my account. As my account has been created long ago I don...

closeup22

Send/receive in ms outlook

Hello, I am running MS Office Ultimate 2007. When sending an email on Microsoft Outlook. I click send and recieve and the detail shows that it is ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
sophorn

Copying output in excel

Hi, I have written a single cell formula in Excel which gives "Pension Amount" depending upon the inputs on "Age" and "Salary" of the pensioner from a...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
vneats

Excel macro to lookup cell and add new row

Hi, I want to create a macro which will look at for example column A and find the last number entered then add a row below it and to do this every ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
aquarelle

Eppson printer c88

how can you erase some thing out of the printer,when ever i want to print out some thing it prints what ever was put in before to print out i'm a n...

closeup22

Win messenger my secret answer or my password

Solved

Hello, i need to get in my windows messanger but i forgot my password and my secret answer. It is very important for me to get in there right n...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
aquarelle

How to create macro to search and copy

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with all different dates with corresponding data in its row. There are many rows with the same date and i want to create ...

venkat1926

Run-time error '6'

Hello all, I have a lot of rows and I do not want any duplicates in the first colum ( A ). When I have duplicates I want the whole row gone. My c...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

How to remove password of my micro memory car

Solved

Hello, i m V andana. i forget my memory card password .my phone is nokia 5130. and i have sd micro memory card of !GB.i want data from memory card p...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Themes for my browser

What is the best firefox browser that i can use for my pc?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Excel macro to filer by date and find dupes

Hello, i need a macro to be created in excel to first filter the data by latest or the last date in the end time column and delete rest of the data,t...

rizvisa1

Moving data within spreadsheet

Hello, I am copying data from another system to an excel spreadsheet. I need to create a pivot table in the end. Data is very busy and when I Text t...

rizvisa1

I have forgotten my email id and password

Hello, I have forgotten my email id and pass word too... and now i am unable to access the magic jack. So, please suggest me how to access i...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
yes

Remove alternate rows

I have tried doing it with the use of a macro but it is not working. Does anyone know how to do it?

ash_perez01

Extracting data from specified columns

Solved

I have some columns of data looking somewhat like this: data1...data2...data3 val.........val........val val.........val........val val............

rizvisa1

Combine 2 rows into 1 row, over and over

I have over 5,000 rows of items I need combined, but they need to be combined in a certain way. Below is an example of the information I have, all in ...

rizvisa1

Excel problem

I have never used excel before but I have a long list of names for business transactions. how will i be able to count the list of names wityhout wasti...

dist.urbd

Need help on vlookup

Solved

I have list of Incident numbers(both Closed and open) in Cloumn A and only open incident numbers in column B. I should be able to filter the rows base...

rizvisa1

Forget skype password

Solved

Hello, my skype password has changed by someone how i open my accountConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
John

Need help on an excel if/then in macro

Solved

I'm trying to create an If/Then in Macro for a cell which you input what GPM you want to use. The goal is to stop sales people from making errors and ...

Gman24

Vb for split data

Solved

Department | Name | Amount Spent | In my file, there's one column specified different departments of a company, with their money spent by the peo...

venkat1926

Macro

I would like to write a macro that will insert a certain name into a cell depending on what number is in the cell beside it. There are about 20 differ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Counting in excel

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet that has totals in 4 different tabs. I have a final tab that sums up the scores of the 4 tabs. A B ...

venkat1926

Administratve password recoery

Hello, Hi i changed my password on my desktop the other night and opened a guest account. then I went to bed. got up the next day and have no clue as...

dist.urbd

To know which emails have not been answered

To know which emails have not been answered in VBA. Email read and unswered.

ash_perez01

I lost my password and question

hi i am sruthi i forgot my password and also answer for the secret question pls help me how could i get back my account if i lost that account i ...

dist.urbd

Unlock password

But i am not having such options like File Manager, Systems folders & "MMCSTORE" in my Nokia 7210 Super Nova Device.

dist.urbd

Power point footer

Hello, Goodmorning. I lucked up on this site and hope you can help. When I select Master View, I type in the name of my presentation in the "Number...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
LJ

Insert row with value

I need a solution which helps me to insert a row and fill the value The problem is I have a set of people with no ( e.g. MRA 5, MRB 6 MRC 7). Is th...

rizvisa1

Copy down formula if cells on left non blank

Solved

Hi, I need code to copy down a formula from R2 to R3, R4 , R5 etc only if H3, H4, H5 etc is nonblank. I also need to copy formulae from U2:CY2...

rizvisa1

How can i change a cell value to text

Hello All, Actually I have a problem: eg: there is a figure/amount in cell D2 and I want that when I fill the cell B2 by the same figure/amount the...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help please! excel sos

Dear Experts, I have a data here on excel Column A with the following arrangement 1 Radio Link south 2 Capacity ...

rizvisa1
Results 9251 - 9300 out of a total of 12,261