The discussions

Conditional formating on formala cells

Hello, i m trying to apply the conditional formating on the cell which is containg the formula, a b c ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with excel percentages

Solved

Hello, Please bear with me as I a very new to this type of syntax with that said here we go. I have four date columns in Excel like so: P...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
krzykris

Excel if help

Hello, I am having trouble with my excel spreadsheet. I want to do an if function but I also want the formula to do a calculation at the same time. F...

rizvisa1

Long if statement in excel 2007, won't paste

Hello, I am trying to use data validation in excel 2007...below is the formula I am using to refer to data on a seperate worksheet. I know the formul...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, Please help me with this I want to limit my data entery in one cell. for example the data enterd in cell A2 should be less than or equal to...

rizvisa1

If index #1 is

Hello, Is there a way to populate a cell with a value, provided two user-generated conditions are met? The user chooses condition 1 and conditio...

rizvisa1

Convert active excel wksht to pdf file

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to create a macro to save an range selected in an active worksheet and save to a pdf file by clicking an inserted...

14 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
onedog1

Master of free browsing has come.

Hello, i knw most Nigerians need a free working cheats 2 help browse lik fire. here, i come 2 make ur dreamz come. i work on all d Networks in Naija....

closeup22

Log

Hello, How we can find the Audit log on send mails in gmail. Rgds, kavitha

closeup22

Figuring a number based on a percentage incre

Solved

Hello, if i have a number and want a formula to know that it is a percentage of another number, what is the formula in EXCEL? i.e. if i have a s...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
molli0707

Change of installment number

Hello, If, I took a loan of Rs. 36000 and repay by 36 monthly installment, for the month of April, installemtn number 1/36, how can change in wxcel ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, I need to create a formula that will compare which cell is greater than the other and then put the greater one into the cell. Say B4 compared ...

rizvisa1

How can change number to english ward with ru

Hello, Please tel me, how to change number to English ward with Rupees and only, for example Rs. 4567 Rupees Four Thousand Five Hundred Sixty Seven ...

rizvisa1

Excel macro problem

Hello, i am trying to ask a few simple questions in individual command buttons and the answers are going to be yes or no. I would like the answers to...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - how to reset / set a particular cell

Hello, I have used if function in one cell and its give true value and false value accordingly. But when i am using if function for the other cell ...

sharpman

Assign macro to all yellow highlighted cells

Solved

Hello, I am in currently in a pickle ... I hope all the masters could lend a hand to this VBA noob... Right now i wrote a macro to copy all formula ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba msg box when cell meets criteria

Solved

Hello, Hi this will probably be very simple for someome however I am having a nightmare day, all I want is a vba formual which will bring up a mess...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Countif on the user desined condition

Hello, i want to get the total count from the database, based on the user derined value. NAME REMARK SALEEM 1 ENTER THE NAME SALEEM SA...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgeten my password

Solved

Hello, hi could u please help me to found my alternate email address and to found my password too because they have steal my password and i can...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Opera 5.0 free browsing

Hello, Pls help me with mtn opera 5.0 free browsing code and cheat for nokia 3230.pls if u can help me,i'll reciprocate.tanx in anticipation.08063594...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Format

hello i want 2 format my computer so how can do this this time is aveleble sp cd from me i want 2 complete solution so please me thank you..

rizvisa1

Forgot password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password in facebook. The problem is that the e-mail adress in google is different from e-mail adress of the facebook. Please help.

Ambucias

Excel page linking

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to link 5 pages which each have a total amount on, I am looking to put all the totals automatically on one page, what i am asking i...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to change number of installemnt automatic

Hello, how to change number of installemnt automatic For Example 1/100, how can change automatically 2/100

rizvisa1

How can i change number to english ward

Hello, How can i change number to english ward with Rupees and only for example: - 5478 (Rupees Five Thousand Foru Hundred Seventy Eight Only) Wi...

rizvisa1

How to make formula in excel cell for time?

Solved

Hello, I want to make spread sheet with time in the Excel CELL How to do that? For example 1st cell should show 11hrs.56mins.05sec and next cell I ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Excel dummy

Problem with facebook

Hello, I can log in to facebook, but I can not post or accept or decline actions on facebook. Do this mean I am block? how do I fix it?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Marco to delete cells containing an interger

Solved

Hello, I am stuck and would love some help. I have two Columns in Excel J and K. The two Columns contain numbers from 1 to 53. I would like to...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
KareemB

Excel to word doc or webform

Hello, I get a PDF with 6 pages form they have to be fill out base on the info on excel data, normaly we have to do it manually, I want ot be able to...

rizvisa1

Excel conditional formating more than 3 condi

Hello, i hope anybody can help me with this: as I need to have more conditions can anybody give me precise code for these conditions (to write i...

rizvisa1

Find and replace cells with new figures

Hello, I would like to creat a macro that could modify specific cells with new figues, I have 2 sheets, one is the data base from column A to G and...

rizvisa1

Date formatting

Solved

Hello, I am currently downloading a report from an external source (csv file format) into excel and one of the fields (column P) should be represen...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Incorrect email/password

Hello,

ash_perez01

I want to find out values by using vlookup.

Hello,

rizvisa1

Comparing one sheet to another in excel

Hello, i am fimilar with the vlookup function, however I have one question. I know how to match one column from sheet1 to another column in another...

rizvisa1

Populate row based on userform input

Hello, I need VBA to populate a set of cells with data from another worksheet based on an input into a sheet from a userform, eg I have these cols ...

rizvisa1

Excel

Solved

Hello, I have an excel file with Start dates, end dates, total day, and networkdays columns. I would like to average these number for the average to...

mike

Search macro, copy and paste

Hello, I need help creating a macro. The macros needs to search worksheet 1 for data, then copy and paste it to worksheet 2. Worksheet 2 has 3 ...

rizvisa1

Find a row where date is between 2 dates

Hello, in MS Excel 2007/2003 I need to find the Rate in effect for a give date, Distance, and Vehicle Type Effective Date Expiry Date Dista...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

For each cell... vb help

Solved

Hello, Column A contains either "Ja" (yes), "Nee" (no) or nothing. I would like to know on which date the cell value is changed to "Ja". Therefor...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Trowa

Excel macro

Hello, I have created a worksheet that I want to develop for a competition entry data collection. basically i want the 'entrant' to type in thei...

rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, I have basic knowledge of Excel. i am currently trying to link my data on my invoice Excel spreadsheet to another spreadsheet, which would ...

rizvisa1

Upload word document to email

Hello, I have my resume in Word Document and need to upload it to Email. It's asking for a doc' file???? Any suggestions??? HOTSLUG!!!

rizvisa1

F 5 problem

Solved

Hello, Up untill yesterday, when I used F 5, the cell that I was going to always ended up in the upper left corner of the screen. Now it goes to so...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms words into (comma-separated) text file

Solved

Hello, What I try to do is that convert multiple MS forms into tab-delimited text files. If there is a quick and dirty way to do so, please let me ...

rizvisa1

Sharing apps

Hello. can you get apps from a different computer besides your computer?

closeup22

Html flie

Hello, how to convert photo album ppt file to html file

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Used office 2003 w/prod code, how tell good?

Hello, So, I bought this like new Office 2003 Standard Ed boxed with seal cut. Appears unused. Has product code sticker on back of cd case, and A...

rizvisa1

Temporarily highlight excel cell

Hello, I would like to know the function of how to temporarily highlight a specific cell. I do not mean highlight it and have it change colors. I m...

rizvisa1

Protect and email with a macro in excel

Hello, I am trying to run a macro that will protect a worksheet, and then attached the file to an email. Here is the macro I am currently using to...

rizvisa1
Results 9351 - 9400 out of a total of 12,261