Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9351 - 9400 of about 16,600
  • Need Help With Conditional Formatting Closed

Hi, I'm working on a spreadsheet which requires me to have the date in the cell turn yellow if the present date is within 40 days (including the 40...

• Fuzzy match Closed

Hello, I have two columns, both contain hospital names but they are not exactly the same. I want to determine if hospitals in column A are in col...

• convert a numeric value into English words Closed

Hello, Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

nisha | Word | Latest reply: brianwhitt77 Sep 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Need help with Excel Closed

Hello all, I need help in formulating a spreadsheet. I have 10 columns, with data. I need to compare column 1 to column 10. But if column 10 is...

HOUSTONGUY | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • password Solved/Closed

Hello, my pc was locked..because i'm forgot my user name and password..please solve my problem Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer...

usama extreem | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Assign words by selecting a common word Closed

Hello, I have a raw dump sheet, which has case details. there is a Description Column. I want to insert a column next to in and assign keywords de...

Vidhya | Word | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date formula Puzzeled Closed

Hello, Hi , can any one help me in this , that i have used this formula And if you want to know a date with adding a number of months to an ...

mariejose2636 | Office Software | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find approximate matches Closed

Hello, i have two spreadsheets. Both contain company names, but the spelling is not exactly the same, e.g. if a firms name is Peach Corp. in the o...

• automatically sorting data by dates Closed

Hello, Can someone please guide me on how to input data in excell and it sorts itself automatically by dates? Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

• recover my deleted excel file Solved/Closed

Hello, i need or recover my deleted excel file. by mistake i use shift delete.plz help me out. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

anu | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro - Multiple Columns Into One Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a macro that combines multiple columns into one, but I'm terrible at creating macros! Essentially what I have is data that is sorted...

Newbie | Excel | Latest reply: Mani Sep 16, 2010
    4 replies
  • Delete Only The Rows with Numeric Value MACRO Closed

Hello, I am struggling with trying to figure out a macro to look through a selection of cells that have either numeric or text values, and I need ...

NewbieinSF | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 15, 2010
    3 replies
  • excel key Closed

Hello mates, I purchased a new laptop there is office 2007 and it expired ,from where can i get a free key to reactivate it. Cheers

Kenny | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • format pendrive using dos Closed

Hello, How to format pendrive in dos line. Thnks

• #N/A help Solved/Closed

Hello, This is what I want to ask: =if(c2=vlookup(c2,sheet1!b2:d17,1,false),c2,if(c2=vlookup(c2,sheet2!c2:e16,1,false),c2,"Not Found") -stop- Text...

• need unlock password Solved/Closed

Hello, I forgot my password for micro sd memory card. I dont know how to open it. please kindly give tips to open that memory card. my mobile model i...

murugesh | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Changing a cell value based on the color of a Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to populate a cell in Excel 2003 with a number value that is based on the color of an adjecent cell? ie A2 = 0 if B1 is tr...

• pc suit for eiroga e71 mobile Closed

Hello, I have bought eiroga e71 chinees mobile please provide me software for this model

• Copy row if value within date range diff wkbk Closed

Hello, I have a workbook that has current and previous customers listed. I want to create a new workbook with one worksheet that contains a list o...

• Macro Row coulour Closed

Hello, I want to color the whole row ,the foremat would be like this 1.75% (h) 1.75% (g,p) 3.25% (a,h) 3.25% (a) 4.38% (a) 4.38% (a) in t...

josh | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to merge cells? Closed

Hello, Please give me the macro or any other way to have cells merged on Microsoft Excel application, i really need it, please help me, its urgent...

Yeke34785* | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • Change Excel Line Color Closed

Hello, I hope this is not confusing. I have a spreadsheet that in column C has list of workorder numbers. Some of the workorder numbers are repeated i...

PACSBilly | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting involving dates Closed

Hello, HI , I am trying to apply conditional formatting for a range of data in a column so that if in a particular cell the date is not today() th...

• Date formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a problem that I hope you can help me solved, I would like to know how to calculate the number of months between two dates ex: 01/05/200...

Mancha | Office Software | Latest reply: mariejose2636 Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • Translating software Solved/Closed

Hello, Please give me an appropriate office software that can translate french and other languages to english so that i get to understand the writ...

XmanBack23 | Office Software | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • iPhone office software Closed

Hello, Could you please tell me where I can download office software for my iPhone. Thank you. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.9

ZacotDAnLAMIZIK | Office Software | Latest reply: drgremohack Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • i have forget Yahoo email password Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a yahoo mail id and i forget its password and i also forget its secret question what should i do to access it again? Name Indika sama...

saman | Word | Latest reply: nancy0123 Sep 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • Select a subset of cells within a row Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to select a number of cells within a row - I want to use this in a macro. Whatever cell is currently active, I want to select c...

Mario | Excel | Latest reply: archaic Sep 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • In range calculaton for blank to show zero Closed

Hello, I fill A column the receipt date of requests. In B column PO issued date. In C column I have calucalte no. of days beween A & B using formu...

• MS Outlook 2007 Leave Copy Problem Closed

Hello, Good evening to all!!! Pls. help me to sort out this issue. I have one pc window xp, ms outlook configure properly (POP3 account) with lea...

Choy | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • How do i create a PPS file Solved/Closed

Hello, How do i create a PPS file, what software do i need to do it. Tahnks Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.9

yamraJJ | PowerPoint | Latest reply: RayH Sep 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Can excel search for only cells with '@'? Closed

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet of contact info and am looking to extract only cells with the '@' symbol in them, as these will all be email add...

Stephen | Excel | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 13, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copy to cell below the last entry in Sheet 2 Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to do the following 1.I have assigned a Macro button called Submit in Sheet 1 - done 2.Copy Cells E5,E7,E9 from Sheet 1 to Cells B...

vino | Excel | Latest reply: Vino Sep 12, 2010
    6 replies
  • Select the highest value Closed

Hello, I can really use some help here. I have four sets of numbers in an Excel spreadsheet, representing the same item, taken over a period of time. ...

• Delete whole line with highlighted word Closed

Hello, I have a large text and in this text some words are highlighted. I need a mcro to automatically delete each line that contains a highlighte...

Cico | Word | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Office 2007 wont read in 2003 Solved/Closed

Hello, I use the new microsoft office 2007 and unfortunately my old Word or Excel files cant be opened.. Tell me the reason plz ..thanx

zefenix | Office Software | Latest reply: Prashant Jain Sep 11, 2010
    46 replies
  • Not able to open .pdf files Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to open .pdf files and it is telling me to connect to internet for opening it. Is there any software that i need to download in...

Sohail Khan | PDF | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Compare 2 columns in 2 different sheets Closed

Hello, I'm having some trouble trying to figure something out. I have an Excell workbook with 2 worksheets. Each worksheet contains 2 columns ...

Tom Smid | Excel | Latest reply: drgremohack Sep 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Question Closed

Hello, I am new to excel. I wan want to create a database list in Sheet1 and use the formula on Sheet2 onwards. What I want to creat in logic i...

Pharas | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Highlighting rows by date Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in which the date in a cell has a large amount of impact on what needs to happen with that current individual. What...

bryanfarley | Excel | Latest reply: bryanfarley Sep 10, 2010
    4 replies
  • Compare and Add Closed

Hello, i m trying to compare one spred to other spred sheet and at the same time i want add the second spred sheet thing into first spred sheet.i'm...

• Compare ranges and count Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two ranges of cells C6:C106 and T6:T106. In the C range I have a 1, 2 or 3 in the T range I have positive or negative numbers. I ne...

• i'm not able to sent mail using gmail outlook Closed

Hello, i can recive mails but its not working for the outgoing mails, i tried to chage to port to 465, 25, 587 and still not working please any he...

ghass | Outlook | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • wordbiz scrabble Closed

Hello, lost my downloaded wordbiz after downloading facebook . Have got rid of facebook and redownloaded wordbiz the icon has come up in 2 places but...

nedkelly | Word | Latest reply: mr.D Sep 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Inputbox in excel - how to? Closed

Hi guys I would like to create a simple list of the things I buy. I would like to have several inputboxes in which I can put the name of the pr...

Jesperhs | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Sep 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare lists in Excel Closed

Hello, I have 3 lists. A1:A500 contains names. B1:B500 contains dept codes associated with names in A1:A500 C1:C500 contains names of people wh...

NukeMe | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Sep 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need Help Comparing Data in Two Spreadsheets Closed

Hello, I have two excel spreadsheets, both of which contain customer account information. I need to compare the two to find all accounts that are ...

galloc | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Sep 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date ofbirth between 01/01/1995 to 01/01/2005 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a userform with a text box name txtdob. i m trying to do if i add a date in text box between 01/01/1995 to 01/01/2005 then msgbox ...

• how to apply sumproduct formula Closed

Hello, i am facing a problem while applying the sumproduct formula. pls, solve this for me eg sheet2.:=SUMPRODUCT((sheet1!$C$2:$C$65...

shankar | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 9, 2010
    5 replies
  • Copy non-contiguous cells to another sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the code below that only works for copying cells B2,B3,C3,E2,E4 from active sheet to the same identical cells on sheet2. Cells, B2,B...

dzrdw0 | Excel | Latest reply: dzrdw0 Sep 8, 2010
    3 replies