The discussions

Momery card password reset

Hi, I have forgot password of my memory card in Nokia 6270 model Please Helpp.. Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Match with conditional format in excel 2003

Solved

Hello Internet, I am in a bind here as I have exhausted my excel knowledge on this problem. I am looking for a way to highlight (in red) a cell wh...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Password starting

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6when i start my windowsxp a panal will appear on the scren telling.a problem is preventing windows from accu...

closeup22

How do u delete msn if u forgot your password

hi how do you delete your msn if you forgot your password

closeup22

Excel 2007: reading data from sheet to sheet

Solved

I am trying to read data from sheet "a" cell to cell on sheet "b". I entered function "=sum('sheeta'!f20) in destination cell, but all I am getting ...

rizvisa1

I forgot my password &dont remember my postal

i forgot my password for yahoo.com and i dont remember my postal code how can i get my password back Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6....

closeup22

Excel formulas

I need a formula that will allow me too add the number of red cells. Can anyone help please Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

closeup22

Acidently deleted mail

ACCIDENTLY I DELETED MY MAIL FROM GAMIL-ACCOUNTWHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE.... SO GIVE ME SOLUTION HW CAN GET IT BACK....

ash_perez01

Make my folder protected with password

i want to make my folder protected with password so that all cannot access them ,please tell me the solution for it thank you..

DVT

Iphone apps install into 2 iphones

Hello, I have 2 iPhones(2G and 3Gs). I have downloaded 1 iPhone apps(eg. Purchase IM+) in iTunes. I would like to install into 2 iPhones. Am I...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
BEN

Excel

I am working on a balance sheet i want a macro that can adjust the difference between assets and liabilities by increasing long term debt and i want i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Web sheet design

Can I build a spread sheet in excel with several columns of information and import that to a web page? I have no experience building web pages but I k...

Dave

Images don't print when printing selected pag

Solved

Hello, I am using Word 2008 for mac. Some images don't print when I print selected pages, although these same images appear when I print the entire...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
Yvette

Forget my memory card password

Hi,i forget my memory card password..how to recover it bek? i'm using scandisk microsd (1GB) memory card..n using it in nokia 5310 Configuration: Mac...

closeup22

Phone password unlocker

ive got tv-n100i & n-95 8gb china phone,i forgot my phone password,pls help me..ive tried 1122,2233,3344,1234,0000,5678 but it doesnt work.tnx Config...

closeup22

Voip card on cheap rate

any one want voip card 10EUR card in just 16USD cal me +919846844454 or mail sajith.v17gmail.com

closeup22

Excel formula

Hello, I am a total beginner at Excel and I (really) need a formula... If you could (please) give me the formula for this, I could alter it myself to...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Import web data into excel

Hello, I'm currently importing stock data into a spread sheet, and it works pretty well. What I would like the "update All" button to do is automatica...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
ssb

Open the xls file in notepad

how to open the xls file in notepad in the same matter

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Acer 8100 new hdd password problem

Hello, I have changed the hdd in my acer travelmate 8100. The old had no passwords set at all. The new insists on changing the hdd password from clea...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
timepix

Simple if else loop with hide row

Hello, I'm making a spreadsheet where in I want to hide those rows when the cell in column d is not equal to the value in cell b1. I just do not...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
sam

Unable to receive email messages, but can sen

unable to receive email messages, but can send

dist.urbd

How to recover the mail from trash

i have permanently deleted email from trash. How can I recover it in gmail . plz help me.... plzzz help me anyone....

ash_perez01

Missing page numbers

Hello, My pages are missing from my document. The page numbers were part of a template for my dissertation. The front matter was in roman numerals an...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
Nima

Excel vlookup macro

Solved

Hello, I am working on a project to create a simple VLOOKUP. I have created the macro and it works well, but now I am looking for some advise on ...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
froggy6703

Concatenate multiple rows into one row excel

Please need help in macro, I have thousands of data from .txt to .xls. Example of data value Description gem-967869 C...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
niupen

Excel '03 data filter puzzle

I'm using Excel '03 and I have two columns with data, A & B. Column A holds the name of a letter and Column B stores the body of the letter. When ...

RoboPumaMan

Forgot my password

I have an HP Laptop and I have forgotten my Windows XP password. I do not have an admin login. How can I access my computer?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Internet connected but not able to browse

Hello, Windows XP Desktop is showing that its connected to the internet, but when I try to open internet explorer it says. Cannot Find Server. Page ca...

suff954

Can connect internet but not to browse

Hello, Windows XP Desktop is showing that its connected to the internet, but when I try to open internet explorer it says. Cannot Find Server. Page ca...

dawooddoe

How to romove 512 mb micro sd card password

Solved

Hi i m using nokia 6300 mobile & 512mb micro sd memary card & this memary card is locked i forgot the password plz tell me how to unlock memary card p...

suff954

Interesting question for excel champions

Solved

Hello, Interesting Question Guys: Suppose Sheet 1 Is "Data" Sheet And There Are Too Many Rows... Like A3 Is S.No B3 Is Supplier Name C3 I...

25 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Outlook 2007 crashes every time i open it

Hello, I recently bought Outlook 2007 as I have had ongoing problems with downloaded versions of Outlook. Now, whenever I open Outlook 2007 (Windo...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
Cool

Vlookup column number searching.

Solved

Dear All, I'm currently using a VLOOKUP to populate an information table im creating however im still adding columns to the sheet which holds the i...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
bob2011

Coping rank for whole dataset in excel

Solved

Hi i want to work out the ranks for my whole data set, if i type in the formula for the first line then drag it for the rest instead of working out ...

hols

Adding days and excluding weekends

Hi I need to add fifteen (15) working days to start dates, i.e. must exclude weekends. Ex: April 1, 2010 + 15 working days = April 21, 2010 ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Automation of running excel macros

Solved

Hello, I have a macro in excel which needs to be run once a day and i dont even want to open the excel sheet. How can i make this process automatic...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro: group cola with colb results

Im trying to build a macro to produce the expected results below. I have duplicate tests in ColA with associated data in ColB: I need to merge the...

rizvisa1

Formula help

Solved

I'm trying to create a formula to look at the values in a complete row and if 3 of those values in a row are pass then it will fill in the cell with Y...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
Shaun

Pps files

how can I open unknow file type that is pps file I don't have on my computer ???? Help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

aquarelle

Microsoft outlook 2007

I can send emails but when I try to send I get the following error message :the operation fialed" How do I fix this ?? Configuration: / Yahoo! Slurp...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Growing list of chart data

Solved

Hello, Column K contains dates, column L contains amounts. I want to create a chart out of this data. The issue is that the list of data is growin...

14 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Creating if statement to filter and add.

Solved

HI, i am trying to create an IF statement to filter a row and then add the numbers in another row on those filters. so for example AA ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
saqib786

Browser not connecting

My computer connects to the internet and Windows update works. Only firefox & IE8 cannot connect to a website. I turned off the firewall but that did ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
kev

Browsers prompting user name and password

When I am signed in with my yahoo or Msn messenger. there is a option to to click and go to your inbox Directly. no need to open and browser type yaho...

dist.urbd

Drop down boxes in excel 07

Dear All, I have two columns A & B which i wish to turn into two drop down boxes, the first drop down box i wish to search column B for 1 of 4 allo...

rizvisa1

Copy data to excel below existing data

Hi, I want to copy the data from some other source to the excel. The copied data should get pasted few rows below the existing data. Configurati...

rizvisa1

How to copy a row to another worksheet

In am maintaining a file in Excel 2007 in which I would like to copy rows containing specific data in a particular column from a master worksheet to a...

rizvisa1

How to align all common list in excel?

Solved

i have 4 columns. the first two (A & B) columns are list of cheques i issued. then the other two (C & D) columns are list of cheques encashed from Ban...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Outlook sending problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i m getting the error:- Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 white sending mail from my out...

suff954
Results 9051 - 9100 out of a total of 12,261