Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9051 - 9100 of about 16,600
  • Automatically having text added to one cell Closed

Hello, I am looking for conditional formatting only. I want to have text entered in one cell based on text in another cell. Example: If cell "A" ...

• excel drop down button to stay Closed

Hello, Hello, I have a project and I am using drop down buttons (by using validation). How can I get the arrow to stay there even if the cell i...

Nimo2123 | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Nov 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Change color font if value is greater Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to get the formula based on this: if cell b1 is greater than cell a1 (a1 always changes), make font color red (formula to be co...

• range of numbers equals 1 number Closed

Hello, Here is what I'm trying to do: I have a list of groups of numbers that when you enter a certain number in one cell, it will autofill ano...

• Password Problem Solved/Closed

Hello, I have forgotten my mobile password it is not opening now what can i do now it is locked pls give me the answer..... samsung mobile s3310

Ash | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall Nov 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • mobile password Solved/Closed

Hello, i set the tracker password then after some days I removed my sim from my fly b430 hand set for some purpose and then insert. Now my mobile ...

Amit | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Uploadng apps successfully downloaded Closed

Hello, Some applications successfully downloaded from iTune Store are not uploaded into my iPod Touch. I see them in the file. What to do? Help p...

MB | PowerPoint | Latest reply: XevenSecond Nov 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Deleting Duplicate Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet of data, but need help with the data in column A and B. I am looking for a formula in excel macro to delete the data...

Angel1 | Office Software | Latest reply: ekstensions clips Nov 17, 2010
    15 replies
  • figure out my myspace password Closed

Hello, i need HELP to figure out my myspace password. i changed it because someone said they had it and now i cant remember what i made it. PLEASE HE...

tiff | Word | Latest reply: short Nov 17, 2010
    7 replies
  • Excel IF statement with Data Validation Closed

Hello, I have a simple work book. In B1, the data is limited (by Data Validation with a drop down List) to Yes and No. I need to limit the ra...

Aronyo | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Nov 17, 2010
    5 replies
  • doc won't open in Word'07 after trial 2010 Closed

Hi, Experienced a problem with word 2007. Had a trial version of Word 2010 on my computer, but it has expired. Now the documents won't open in the...

ThomasLNRTS | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • memory card password recovery Closed

Hello, As i forget the password set in memory card used in nokia phone is now need to recover password to reuse or format, etc..

Priyan | Word | Latest reply: puppu31 Nov 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • picking values from a table.... Solved/Closed

Hello, Need help.. somebody picks the cone size and energy from drop down list then excel fill in the value in another cell. e.g. pick cell A1 = ...

• serial number Closed

Hello, i want to use formula for adding serial number which contains text also, for example MAH10001 MAH10002 I Want in next row it will be M...

mahesh | Office Software | Latest reply: dkalimuthu Nov 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • my password of the folders lock don't work Closed

Hello, i'm having trouble with my new folders lock 6 .3.0 because when i make a new locker and set a password and try to open it it just don't open ....

meme | Word | Latest reply: amitesh Nov 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Simple Macro Error Help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP I am trying to write my first macro that will simply place the following formula into a cell. The ...

Mike | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Nov 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Deleteing Rows in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I work with a lot of files every day and the number of data in column A is different from the rest of the column. The number of data ar...

Cindy | Excel | Latest reply: Cindy Nov 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Display yes where data is present in Excel Closed

Hello, In excel, how can I get column W to show "Yes" in red, if there is data is column L. Please share... :) Thanks in advance

Jody | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Nov 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • password Recovery Closed

Hello, sir,now i'm using nokia 3110c.I protected the sd memory card with password,but i forget the password please help to open my memorycard C...

Naga | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • cant sync my ipod without loosing all my apps Closed

Hello, I bought a second hand ipod touch recently from ebay. when i plug it in to my itunes it will only let it sync with my computer which means i ...

cbyrne | PowerPoint | Latest reply: f&&X Nov 15, 2010
    3 replies
  • Match 2 columns of data and delete duplicates Closed

Hello, I have 2 worksheets with data that needs to be eliminated on sheet 1. Sheet 1 column M contains a random list of numbers Sheet 2 column A...

Daniel Mc. | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • conditional formatting based on month as text Closed

Hi, I have a list of months in one column, and I want to format it so that if it is the current month, the cell is red; if the month is one month...

sh4dow | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 15, 2010
    9 replies
  • Copy Selected Table Rows to Different Table Closed

Hello, I am failing at copying selected rows from sheet1's "ActiveItems" table to sheet2's "HistoryItems" table. The copy works fine if "HistoryI...

RobEBob | Excel | Latest reply: RobEBob Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Merge 400 cells of data into one. Closed

Hello, I need to know how to combine the data in a column into a single cell, with the results being separated by a semi-colon and a space after t...

th3w4cko | Excel | Latest reply: curious Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel comparison of partial or wild card data Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two columns in Excel that I want to compare. The data in work sheet 1, column A has values that are tabbed. This data has the adjac...

Trish | Excel | Latest reply: Trish Nov 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • compare cels column a to column b and count Closed

Hello, What i want to do is this ... i want to count how many times the value in column b is greater than the value in column a in a ran...

• karbonn k10 password Solved/Closed

Hello, can anyone tell me the master password of karbonn k10 handset Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

raj | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • I HAVE FORGOT MY PASSWORD OF MY PHOON Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0I HAVE FORGET MY PASSWORD OF SAMSUNG GT S-3310I PLZ HELP

PRANNOY | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to copy formula as absolute Closed

Hello, When I copy a formula to another location, Excel automatically adjusts the cell references in that formula to the new location. Is there...

• Sheet-1 + Sheet-2 Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a problem plz solve it and tell me solution i want to count some cells which are Sheet-1 and in Sheet-2. Example: (Sheet-1) A1+A...

Naveed | Excel | Latest reply: pejhip Nov 15, 2010
    5 replies
  • forgot the password for my samsung c3510 Solved/Closed

Hello, i forgot the password for my c3510 and whenever I tryed to go to my fotos,meseges and stuff like the I had to put the password but when I...

omar | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Repeating Macros Closed

Hello, Does anyone know how to repeat a macros? I have recorded the following command as a macro in Excel (2007), but I would like the task...

Kizz | Excel | Latest reply: comsdev Nov 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Counting in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, In the U column shows "Good" and "Bad" answer that resulted from a formual that I used. How can I count the the toal number of Good a...

Sam | Excel | Latest reply: Sam Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Password help on SONY VIAO E SERIES LAptop Closed

Hello, I forgot the passwrd of my newly bought sony laptop. :( I tried logging in safe mode but it still asks me for the passwrd. please help? ...

neak11 | Word | Latest reply: anjana03 Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel help with what if Solved/Closed

Hello, I have all the states in column A and I need to result to display in column B. I need Column B to show "Yes" if column A has: MT, ID, ...

Tammy | Excel | Latest reply: Tammy Nov 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting (more than 3) in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to apply more than three options to excel that changes the background colour of the cell. my range is R7:R1000 i need a VBA ...

allanabanana | Excel | Latest reply: Waynef Nov 14, 2010
    37 replies
  • Delete the first 4 charcters then Keeping the Solved/Closed

Hello, In excel macro, how can I delete the first 2 characters and THEN keeping the first 5 characters and THEN deleting the rest. The data i...

• How to filter out certain state Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to be able to filter out certain states in column B. Column A contain all the states and I want the state: CA, NV, TX, MO, MS, ...

• One cell calculation Solved/Closed

Hello, Need a programme that calculates sum every time I put in one cell a number. For example, in cell A1 to put the number : 1, 1200, 0.50 and in c...

• password softward failed to run Closed

Hello, When i boot up my computer and enter my pasword to log on I am receiving a message that my password profile software failed to run. I am ...

BiC | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Removing password. Closed

Hello my name is faisal, i forget my memory card password, i have nokia 7230 mobile, please help me and remove my password. Thankyou.

Mirza | Word | Latest reply: still.here64 Nov 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • date format Closed

Hello, My excel sheet used to earlier show all dates as d/m/yyyy format by default . Sometime back I installed a software of a video camera after ...

sindhu | Office Software | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Run a Macro in multiple selected columns Closed

Hello, i have a macro to fill in blanks. Is it possible to run it for multiple columns at the the same time. Thanks Configuration: Windows X...

RGPX | Excel | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • checking cells for data, then .... Closed

Hello, hi i'm having a bit of trouble with something in vba and have tried searching but its complicated and i cant seem to find anything on it. ...

jasz74 | Excel | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • for plus or minus Closed

Hello, sir i want one formula for my office work. i have several densities for several products.the density is within the spec plus or minus 0...

• Excel Macro Help Closed

Hello, I need to Open an .txt file & then copy the contents of .txt file into word Macro and run it. I need to do this for many .txt file C...

kk | Excel | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Locking of Micromax Q1 by password protection Solved/Closed

Hello, with due respect i would bring in your kind attention that I have purchased a Micromax Q1. As I dont have any idea how to lock it by passwo...

Sandeep | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Appling A Formula To The Active Row Closed

Hello, I am working on creating a excel vba macro that will be used to perform serveral steps, but I am stuck at trying to add a formula to perfor...

• send file direct on email with attachment Closed

Hello, I have created a survey in excel 2003. I want an email address to hyperlink to an email with the persons email address and attaching the ...

Lil-Mogwai | Office Software | Latest reply: data_encoder Nov 12, 2010
    11 replies
  • Percentage Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help!I'm looking at a formula that i have :=IF(OR(I32=0,I33=0,I34=0,I37=0),0,(I34+I33+I32)/(I37+I34+I33+I32)*100) The formula works...