The discussions

Help me out with my password

Hello, some one hack my account on xbox how a get my password back

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Configuring freedm on pc to brows free

Hello, i need help. I can esily view d conetion of my dv5000 pc with my n72 nokia phon bt i cant brows. I hav freedom alredy instald but cant configur...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

Number in one cell will give me his name

Hello, i am trying to create a work shift table what i want to do is to do a database of one Column will be personal and last name and in the next Co...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Return vendor name if selected

Hello, I am creating a purchasing form and want to insert the Vendor name when an item is checked off in the next column. Example. A ...

venkat1926

Missing password

Hello, missing password from memory card pls witch optin open the memory card modle nokia2700classic

dancedhall

See password

Hello, How do I download a free see password application for my windows vista home premium? I could only see the version that is compatible with win...

dancedhall

Internet conection in my pc throws nokia 6300

Hello sir, i have problem for connection internet in my pro satellite 100 tociba laptop throws nokia mobile 6300. or plz send me internet connecti...

ash_perez01

Freshman

Hello, guys. I'm newer here. Hope to make friedns with you.

ash_perez01

Password recovery

Hello, I have locked myself out of my account on my computer. I can access the computer as I have a guest entrance with another password but the det...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Visual basic

Hello,DO YOU HAVE VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMING SET UP

dancedhall

Can not use outlook express

Hello When I send e-mail in outlook express it can not work. It dont know SMTP, so how can I do?

dancedhall

Condition formatting with four condition

Hello, sir, i have one problem as below- name mar hin eng caste student's cat a 17 15 ...

Trowa

Forgotten password

Hello, Mr. or Mrs. i have forgotten my password for my windows xp user account for admin and i cant seem to figure it out if u coul...

dist.urbd

Excel

Hello, i am working about ime sheat,i always i have to put the ( : ) in each time i have to do so many or this is possible to set time without put ( ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Acer aspire 5300 cmos passwordlockd-no cdboot

Hello, I have Acer Notebook Aspire 5003WLMi. XP is corrupt, Not able to boot. It does not boot from CD , pressing f2 it ask for password, w...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
amy

Lost my password

Hello, my id jiyashrivastava@gmail.com password isalost plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
aman

Ive lost my email password

Hello, i really really reallllly need ur help , it have been months since i lost my email password , and ive been crying my heart out for it , cuz i ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

I want to copy cells that have specific words

Hello, I am working on a workbook that logs defects for many different ships, which are catagorised as OPEN or CLOSED and have a description of the p...

Trowa

Sort by date

Hello, I have a problem while sorting by date, actually i have prepared a Status in excel which include Hrs.and Date, i just want to sort it by date ...

venkat1926

Excel matching data

Solved

Hello, I have two rows of data in excel one has the name of all members about 100 and the other list is of members who have paid their dues about 5...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
Kamal

Sd card pass word

Hello, Dear Sir, I have nokia 5130 express music. For this i have memory card 2 gb the same has been password protected. I have misplaced the passwo...

dist.urbd

Where does the reference (weekends/holidays)

Solved

Hello, in regard to your formula in counting days. you said that a list of holidays/weekends should be created. onces it is created where does that i...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
sillyme

How to update prices in excel by %

Solved

Hello, I have a lengthy spreadsheet (Office 2007) with stocked items and their prices, the prices are simply entered in a cell when I created the spr...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
pgh

If statement

Hello, i am have a hard time getting the result for each number in shink with the description. excel returns "CYCLE COUNT" in all the cells. Can you ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Sorting problem

Hello, can You please help me with my problem? In column A i have names like Name1, Name2, Name3...in column B i have some numbers...what i want to d...

venkat1926

Word documents automatically save as open off

Hello, just recently all of my saved word documents converted to open office documents. I open them in Word, save them in Word and they appear on my s...

xpcman

Free browsing

Hello, pls i have a hp laptop and modem with mtn zain glo etisalat all are 3g data sim pls i want to tech me or help me for free browsing

iveal

Matchin columns in another sheet

Hello, I have a document with several worksheets. One is meant to be a total count, encompassing all the others. I need to know how to get the...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel compare and transfer data

Hello, On one sheet I have column A containing 'stock numbers' with columns B through AA containing information on that stock number. There are rough...

venkat1926

Index and match

Hello, i am trying to get a machine number from an excel spread sheet by the following: i have 3 columns machine number machine ...

plant man

Forgotmy password for memory card sd5300

Hello, i have a problem with my micro sd,my memory it was lock by my password and im forgoten my password.......how do i can unlocking my memory?????...

closeup22

Not able to send mails not receiving mails

Hello, NOT ABLE TO SEND MAILS FROM OUTLOOK BUT I AM ABLE TO RECEIVE THE MAILS

closeup22

Keys not fnctioning properly on internet

Hello, my laptop is 3 months old, hp compaq 320GB hard drive, whenever i am on the internet and i type, not all the keys respond, so i have to keep l...

closeup22

Comparing multi cell values against same

I have a column which contains 1 of 3 old_values; 267, 268, 271 I am expecting them to be changed respectively in new_column to; 238, 240, 223 I w...

Trowa

I fogot my password

Hello, i forget my password.i try my password but it can't open.so what can i do? plz help me. My brother has made my e-mail address so, I don't ...

LouisSteph

Please help me how to prepare attendance shee

Hello, How are you people, Sub:- Attendance Sheet. Please Show how to prepare attendance sheet in Coorporate office

iveal

I forgot the password

Hello, how to ppen but i forgot the password

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Excel automated worksheets?!

Hey everyone, I am working with excel 2004 for a mac, and I am pretty new to using excel outside of basic formulas in the formula bar. That bein...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Depending on previous values

Hello, there is a column which has an entry of 0 or 1 depending on the product delivary, if consecutivly there is no delivary for more than two days ...

venkat1926

Count a row with two conditions

Hey, I have been working on this problem for some time and went through various help files as well as research on google. I have something like ...

venkat1926

Help in excel

Hello, can anyone help me please in the following excel question. "Gmaes played 4 4 4 5 2 Total points" 203 132 192...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
mnbvc

Lost gmail password

Hello,i lost my gmail password and security question.how can i access my account i realy realy need it additional information last time i used it...

dancedhall

Excel issue

Hi, I have 2 excel sheets and would like to look at one sheet; compare the contents of a cell with another excel file and if it corresponds, i want t...

venkat1926

Multiple emails to be send

Hello, I would like to send my Holidays email cards to a list of contacts, but do not want contacts or recepients to see my lis How do I do this ?

LouisSteph

Find and replace

Hello, IN 3 EXCEL SHEETS , I HAVE MORE THAN 20000 MANES , I WANT TO FIND 300 OF THEM TO ADD SOME DATILS FOR EACH, COULD I USE FIND FUNCTION FOR MORE ...

LouisSteph

How can one configure freedom software to browse

Hello, i nid 2 knw how 2 setup my freedom 2 browse d web

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
thens72

How can i get my yahoo password back

Hello, please help me to get my yahoo password back. some one had change it when i was in internet shop. i i forget my secret qut. plzzzz help me

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
RAVI

Forget memory card password

Hello, i am using nokia 5310musicxpress,i am using 4gb micro sd card and i have forgotten password of that,give me solution.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Password for pen drive

Hello, i want to secure my 4 GB transcend pen drive using password...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Find a value in a workbook

Hello, I'm writing a macro, in part of the macro I'm trying to search for values that are present in one workbook (lets call it Workbook A) and loo...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 10051 - 10100 out of a total of 12,258