The discussions

Forget memory card password

Hello, i am using nokia 5310musicxpress,i am using 4gb micro sd card and i have forgotten password of that,give me solution.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Password for pen drive

Hello, i want to secure my 4 GB transcend pen drive using password...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Find a value in a workbook

Hello, I'm writing a macro, in part of the macro I'm trying to search for values that are present in one workbook (lets call it Workbook A) and loo...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Blank cells should be updated

Hello All, I need an Excel Formula that should not allow the user to save a excel file until the information been updated in the cells. For exampl...

sharpman

Macro-range of rows and columns to copy

Hello, I am working on a Macro to copy from one workbook(sheet) and paste on another workbook (sheet) office 2007 and Windowxp In the first wor...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro for two columns -- find unique ones

Hello, I apologize for the poor example. here are the two columns 42 42 39 40 38 39 36 38 37 36 ...

kkgirl

Free browsing

Hello, please send me a codes free browsing on my cell phone Nokia 5310

dancedhall

Dublicate atticle finding with two condition

Hello, I want to find the which aticles have MvT- 303 & 305 made Reference Articl Qty Site MvT ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
Trowa

Enter and replace partial value in two cells

Hello, I 'd like to replace partial values in one cell (A5), after the value entered in the A1. For example, In A1, I entered New York City. I ha...

venkat1926

Need my password

Hello,how can i unlock my administrator password?

iveal

Mechanical engineering

Hello, best objective type book foe mechanical engineering

LouisSteph

Convert into words

Hello, My Request =SpellNumber(58.20) = Rs. Fifty Rupees and Twenty Paise.

iveal

Gprs

Hello, please send the gprs settings to my lg kp220 phone and please tell how to create the gprs settings manually in my lgkp220 mobile phone

LouisSteph

Conditional formatting in excel 2007

Hello, I am trying to do some conditional formatting in a cell based on commission for sales. If the overall profit margin (Cell C2) is less tha...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Two columns of 4-digit numbers and return uni

Hello, I need a macro to compare two columns of numbers. And I am totally new at macros. I'll need some detailed instructions please. I must elimi...

venkat1926

Remove characters up to specific string and t

Hello, In Office 2007 (Excell) How can I remove characters up to specific string and the stop. This is what I have: Keller Road RV19723 Keller ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Subsidy password for motorola v8

Hello, Can someone help with Subsidy Password for Motorola V8?

closeup22

Prgmgr missing and setup password blocked so

Hello, After Vista updates, cpu startup ends with message "pgmgr missing". Cannot boot from Vista CD because Setup (after entering "DEL") requires p...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
bb

Pleaseprovide atitle describing your problem

Hello, face te arkadas listeme arkadas eklerken uyarı mesajı cıktı kimseyi ekliyemiyorum yardımcı olun

closeup22

Can i auto fill according to a cell value

Hello, What I am trying to do is the folowing: In Cell A1 I can chose from the drop down box a selection of names (Validation) Then in cell A2 ...

Trowa

Help in excel 2007!! (comaprision )

Hello, i need the value of a cell by comparing another two cells in a list like vlookup but in v lookup it compares single cell i need ...

9 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
Jee

Days since excluding weekends and holidays

Hello, I am trying display the number of days since a given date, excluding holidays and weekends. The NETWORKDAYS function includes the start dat...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Key keeps sticking

Closed

Hello, the q key keeps sticking continuslly and w key will not work

2 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

About the stolen yahoo password

Hello,please try to get me back my mail coz the pass word is stolen by somebodyelse

epsiman

Send row of data to specific record

Hello, I am making a golf handicap spreadsheet for the society I play in. The first worksheet is used for entering the recent score for a given player...

sulvo

Forgot my password to my dell pda

Hello, how do i recover my password to my dell pda

iveal

O configure my mobile

Hello, INCOMIG SERVER NAME AND PORT OUTGOING SERVER NAME AND PORT

iveal

Dawnload probelum

Hello, dear sir, i receive tour driver downloade link but his not open in my computer. so please ask me how to open the link & downloade the sound d...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Excel rearrange data from cloumns into rows

Hello, Sorry for the vague subject, I'm not really sure how to explain my problem in just a couple words. So here it goes. I have a dataset that...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
mahensch

Unable to send e-mails, but can receive it.

Hello, Iam using outlook office 2003version....iam unable to send mails.but able to receive mails...can u help me out in tis . Regards...

dancedhall

Kaspersky causes internet/outlook to freeze

Hello, Since installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 it freezes my internet explorer and outlook express. Cannot turn computer off, must unplug....

LouisSteph

Product key error

Hello, I have a Sony VAIO laptop, model VGN-TT36 GD.I have problem with microsoft Office,when i want use outlook, word,excel or ... system show a ...

dancedhall

Retrieve password

Hello, MY NAME IS NESHA AND I WANTED 2 KNOW IF ANYONE CAN GET MY PASS WORD TO MY MYSACE AND YAHOO AND DA EMAIL ADRESS FOR THAT IS qUINN_104@YAHOO.COM

iveal

How to use more than one formula on a column

Hello, I need to take a number from from column E, times that # by $18.00 and add an additional 10% to get the total # into column F. Is this ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Comparing cell sheets

Hello, I'm in a dilema. I have two excell sheets with data information. Both sheets contact customer name, address, and phone numbers. I need t...

sharpman

Excel problems

Hello, I have some really tricky questions, i hope someone will be able to help me please. First of all i have two time values, eg. 19:00 and 2...

sharpman

X=100

Hello, if A1 is X cell value (B1) should be 100 please guide anyone

sharpman

More than 3 conditins -conditional formatting

Hello, I have developed a report in access 2007 and I want to format a textbox backcolor based on colors Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange. The c...

sharpman

Pie chart

Hello, I have a spread sheet that is filled with data, the data is colored. cell a1-a1700 red and blue I need to create a pie chart that will pick...

sharpman

Forgget password

Hello, i am poonam . i forget my password and secert question . i give 2 secert question but i know only 1 secert question . so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

dancedhall

Stuck in a password

Hello, i have forgot my password to a folder that i have locked for a long time and the folder is really important to me to get the files that are ...

dancedhall

Email problem with my pc browser(s)

Hello, As of yesterday, I am unable to open my email from Firefox or Internet Explorer. I get as far as the login and password and then I received ...

closeup22

Date formula in excel

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to enter a formula in excel to show today's date and not change everytime I open the file

Trowa

Cell referencing & calculating

Hello, I am trying the fiure out how to get a cell to calculate base on the result of another cell. Let's say In A1 I have Changing Text based o...

venkat1926

Excel: if then else with multiple criteria

Solved

Hello, Essentially, I would like to determine a numeric value (1-9) for the letters of the alphabet. Returning the number value in relation to a n...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

I have to sign in my pass word every time

why do i have to sign my password every time before i open my hotmail?

iveal

Attention

Hello, do you know how much will be the microsoft office 2007 excel, word, powerpoint publisher?

LouisSteph

Browser

Hello, Hello, i am using a china mobile model of sigmatel named fxd t99i. i have searched the whole web but i didn't found any stuff for my handset...

LouisSteph

I verify my email address

Hello,im juche...pls. help to verify my email address...

LouisSteph

Vba/macro: removing titles

Solved

Hello, I need to remove Mr/Mrs/Miss preceeding the names in one cell and copy them to another cell. Any idea? Your advice is much appreciated. i...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Austin
Results 10101 - 10150 out of a total of 12,261