The discussions

Date fromat

Hello, regarding this small date formats available in control panel. I am partly successful in getting small date formats in my machine but that was ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Internet

Hello, I am using airtel prepaid sim. I want free internet browsing on airtel. Please give me trics for free internet browsing.

ash_perez01

Word document

Hello, I deleted a file from my jobs computer,it was a homework assignment and I need to get it back, how do I?,

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
Partition Recovery

Gmail id password

Hello, i forgot my password and security questions plz help me

ash_perez01

Office2003 file accessing problem

Hello, how can i open my excel files, it is giving me message unrecognized file format, help

ash_perez01

Forget cmos password

Hello, I FORGET CMOS PASSWORD AND TRY FOR SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BY MOVE BATTERY (24hr) BUT NOT REMOVE PASSWORD.PLEASE HELP ME.AND I DONT LIKE OPEN MY LA...

ash_perez01

Unrecogrized file format in ms-excel

Hello, i m ff, i need help in ms-office 2003, i installed an antivirus, but now my ms-office files (ms-excel) r not opening, it gives me message that...

ff1

Conditional formatting

Hello, I am trying to use conditional formatting for a column with the following formula :=IF(I34>1,IMSUB(I34,C34),""). I want to highlight cells th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel 2003 conditional formatting help

Hello, trying to highlight a date that is 5days old, than a differnt color for 10 days old and a different color for 15 days old. For instance, ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Cant read 2007 in 2003

Hello,i have a word 2003 but my friend send me a file in 2007 now i can't read it.what can i do?

WutUP

Formula or else ???

Solved

Hello, I have a range of cells B5:AC5 containing each a letter from a name, ex: DAVID THOMAS SMITH So B5=D, C5=A, D5=V, E5=I, F5=D..and so on up to ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
tompols

Need to sum coumn f only when b & c identical

Solved

Hello, I am trying to set up a formula that will allow me to get the average of values in F, but only for the rows where both Coumn B & C are identic...

21 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
tompols

Paste table from one worksheet to another

Hello, I'm looking for a macro (or a formula- whichever is easier) that will copy and paste a range of cells from one worksheet to another based on a...

Nits

Copying highlighted "space only" in exc

Hello, I have a row of numbers in a single cell. What is the best way to split these in their individual cell? Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
tochak

Return data from one spreadsheet to another

Hello, I have a workbook with 3 spreadsheets. Spreadsheet 1 is for data entry. The spreadsheet has 3 columns, Description, Income, Expenses. O...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
JRW32

Vb script for error text box

Hello, Can some one please help before my head explodes. I need a script to look at a range and if the cell contains a "0" then flash up a warning b...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
tompols

Countif with and function

Hello, I am trying to count cells in a column if they are greater than 60 and less than 29. How can this be done with a countif and function? Thank...

tompols

Excell calculations

Hello, I am a programmer and not use to restrictions when calculating formulas. I would like to know if there is a way to calculate a number and plac...

tompols

Conditional formatting

Hello, I got the following scenario. We need to put colors to columns If our SLA >= 99.50% must be Green If our SLA < 99.50% but >= 98.00% i...

venkat1926

Help! no driver

Hello, dont have driver of eee Pc 4G asus. Can you help me?

aian13

Forgot my password and my secret answer

Hello, i forgot my password and my secret answer can you help me

deepbreathe

Forgot laptop password

Hello, I HAVE LOST MY WINDOW VISTA PASSWORD IF U CAN TAKE ME ANY SOLUTION PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME

deepbreathe

Forgotten hotmail password wtc

Hello, I have recently forgotten my Hotmail password, i also do not remember the alternate email address and or the secret answer. I use this emai...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
Sia Wood

To know about to sppeed browsing and download

Hello, i have problem in browsing and downloading. the speed is so slow.so what is the solution for that?

John

If x is between a and b, then c

Solved

Hello, Worksheet 1 Jan 10 Jan 12 Jan 12 10am Jan 13 Jan 15 Jan 16 9am Worksheet 2 Jan 11 I'm having trouble coming up wi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
tompols

Excel formula

Hello, I have a excel data file called BOQ. in which i have around 2000 line items in it. and many are repeating in many areas it is like a furniture...

tompols

"25= twenty five " what is formula for t

Hello, just now i want to know formula for convert number to in word for example if 25 = twenty five 35 = thirty five p...

venkat1926

Help in excel data comparison

Hello, i need to find a solution to my problems. Can anyone help me ? 1.Data in column A of a worksheet are compared with Data A of another worksh...

venkat1926

I can read message but i cant sending message

Hello, i can read message sent to me but i cant sending back what is the problem of this?

jenni.g

Forgot administrator password

Hello, I forgot my laptop administrator password, it is possible to crack admin password, if possible plz give the solution.

jenni.g

Excel column comparison

Hello, I am trying to compare severalcolumns in excel which have very large data sets- eg. column A & B- (A1:A3000) and (B1:B380). I want to find ou...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel help

Solved

Dear All, I really need your support with my issue: I have around 70 tasks in Sheet1 some of them done with 100% (according to other numbers in th...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
Omoor

Error

Hello, im having problems sending my emails the ERROR NUMBER IS 0X800CCCOD

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
Trowa

Transferring data between tabs in excel

Hello, I need to transfer data between sheet tabs to only take certain information to the second tab is there a formula or a procedure that I need ...

Trowa

I forgot my password and my security question

Hello, please help me get into my yahoo i lost my password and forgot my security question and the answer

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
jms22726

I cant access my wap browser

hi i cant access into my wap browser it always says "connection failed"

dist.urbd

Insert cell if...

Hello, I have problem in excell Assume i have data : A1=1 B1=1 C1=xxxx A2=2 B2=2 C2=xxxx A3=3 B3=4 C3=xxxx A4=4 B4=5 C4=xxxx A5=5 how can i ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Vba code that will find, copy and transpose

Solved

Hello, I'm looking all around for a VBA code that will: 1 - Search down one column for the word "ADDRESS" 2 - Once "ADDRESS" is found, I need t...

venkat1926

Anyone know how to do this?

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with two columns that I need to compare. I need to find all cells in Column A that do not have a match in any cell (B1-...

venkat1926

Passwords

Hello, ive for got my password for msn so that means for my hotmail aswell so wen i clicked on forgot password on msn it said it will send it to my e...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
oceanrider

Forgot password and need to reset security qu

Hello, I forgot my password and I anwsered the security question correctly and still can't open email

green day

Forgot my password

Hello, I had created a new email address yallow_strong@hotmail.com and I had many important emails for my job but I had forgot my password or someone...

suff954

How do i read yahoo and aol attatchments in o

Hello, I am unable to open attatchments from aol or yahoo in office out look.

suff954

Excel formula help

Hello, I have two columns - one can have 1 or blank (so I can SUM the 1s). The other has an H or A . I need a formula that will look in each col...

Trowa

Need find a tren

Hello, Hey i am new to excel. i ma not expert in maths derivations - regression like... i need to find a trend. I have a list of materials ...

14 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
Trowa

Excel formula, or macro

Hello, i need a formula or a macro for Excel 2003 that will do the following: i have a list of logins in column B, lets just say 1,2,3,4,5 going ...

helper

Pentax camera wont install on computer

Hello, can anyone help me cant install my pentax x70 on computer(laptop) which in turn i cant access or get photos from camera without alot of crap go...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
sandie

Forget security password

Hello, I have forgotten my security password on my samsung mobile. How would I re-change it? Thanks, Natena

ash_perez01

Browser for g'five u800

Hello, I am deepak i am useing g'five u800 phone. It is having wap browser. can i load any browser for accessing internet.it having no built in ...

dist.urbd

Password

Hello, sir,i forgot my gmail password nd security answer plzz tell me...its very imp to my password...my id is...........farhan.prateeksha@gmail.com

dist.urbd
Results 9901 - 9950 out of a total of 12,258