The discussions

If statement

Solved

Hello, Please help me with the following if statement : =IF(A1:A34"Ba","Ba","") Column A1 to A34 contains the following text :Co, Cs, Th, Nk et...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
TOBES

Lost my hotmail password

Hello, somebody has change the password of my office email id my office emailid is sheinsout@hotmail.com now i m unable to open my a/c.... can...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Net problem

Hello,i am using eiroga e55 when i enter any sites and when i also downloading the option must be memory full

LouisSteph

Excel formula

Hello, Pl send me formula or converter for convert amount in fugures convert to rupees in words. surender kumar misra

mdee

Forgot my password

Hello, i am Mr.Manoj Dey from guwahati, asam. i use the Gmail account for my mails. a couple of days before i changed my password for my account. bu...

LouisSteph

A macro that will enter

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will look at "A:1" and if positive enter "xxx" in "b:1" and color the cell background "yellow" or something fr...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
drwhicker

Compare column

Hello, I have two columns in an excel spreadsheet (2003). I have two columns with partial information in each column. I would like to consolidate t...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
nash

Excel help please

Hello, I have a problem that I am working on that can probably be solved using VBA code, but I am not proficient enough to do it on my own and I am...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Everything is downloading into word

Hello, I am having a lot of trouble with Windows 7, because everytime that I try to download a file, it defaults in saving it to Word 2007, even if i...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
Diz

Sorting a large list of emails

Hello, I am trying to check the validity of 13k+ email addresses that were manually entered into a spreadsheet. There are common mistakes made in t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
jenni.g

Help with hyperlink excel macro

Hello, I have a macro that creates new worksheets in an Excel book, it also names the sheet after the cell you are on. Can someone help me with a mac...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
sahkab

Crossreferencing

Hello, Heres my question. I have 2 sheets in excel, the first sheet has names in one collum and numbers in another collum. What i need to do is in th...

Trowa

Excel spreadsheet

Hello, My name is timothy kelly, I would like to know if you could see me a copy of the excel spreadsheet, and a few basic details on how you const...

Trowa

Transpose cells if not empty in excel

Hello, I have 34 long groups of numbers in one Excel column. Each group is separated by an empty cell. Does someone know how to transpose this c...

venkat1926

My browser will not load page

Hello, WOW, I didnt know that everyone had the same problem. I stayed on the phone with the cable company for an hour, we went through everything. Fin...

LouisSteph

Hello, i have been trying to log into my facebook account at aol. each time i enter my information it says incorrect password combination. i have t...

LouisSteph

Compare a sheet values with another sheet

Hello, Please help me, how to compare a sheet values with another sheet value using macro? Please.. let me know

iveal

Pan drive is not formating

Hello, i have perchase kingstone pen drive but not able to format my 32GB Read moreI HAVE PURCHASED A KINGSTON DATA TRAVELER 32 GB PEN DRIVE.I HAVE N...

iveal

Hicked my gmail password

Hello, One of my friends gmail id password is been hiked by some one ane he/she is abusing it by chating to her friends and even opening orkut and up...

iveal

How do i remove window apps

Hello, i wanted to remove window media player and all the window apps, including window game. i am currently using window 7 on my computer right now.

4 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
bik505

How can i open my files without password

Solved

Hello, i lock the forder with "free hide folder" software, i forget the password how can i open my files without password

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Please help, forgot vista admin. password

Hello, I tried the saft mode way but it still asks for admin. password.... I need to get on the Admin. Profile but i forgot the password and don't...

dancedhall

Advanced if

Hello, I have a two part question. If i do an if statement in excel and i want it to pull multiple cells and show them if the statement is true how...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
Trowa

Conditional formatting

Hello, I want to look a row of "yes" "no" questions...turn a cell green if all in row are yes, and red if there is a no...

Trowa

Activate/upgrade word 2007 trial version

Hello, I and my daughter had been trying to upgrade to full version of micorsoft word office 2007 since our trial version expired on 30/11/09, but wi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Removing admin password

Hello, only asking if how to remove admin pasword without reformating the os....

dancedhall

Lost password

Hello, I have recently change my hotmail password and have forgotten it and worst of all I have also forgotten my secret question. How do I retreiv...

closeup22

Constant in formula

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use a input cel in excell 1) On my excel sheet I have data on A1,A2,A3,A4,A5 containing the amount of ml ink being used. ...

aquarelle

Cross sheet consolidation

Hello, Right I have a great big table in sheet1, it is a list of projects and the region they're in. I want to create a formula in sheet2 that is ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Keeping currentmonth year from sheet to sheet

Hello, i have created a workbook that contains 5 sheets that need to have a month and year,that i use every month. i would like to enter the month ye...

venkat1926

Excel function

Hello, In Excel, I have a list of cities and the zip codes used in those cities. For each city I have two columns: the starting zip and the ending z...

Trowa

Opening ms word(.doc or .docx)

Hello, Can u any one help me out in opening a .doc or .docx in iphone2g

iveal

Password

hello sir somebody has hacked my yahoo id password how to find out to my password plz send me some sugguesstions as soon as thanking you sir

LouisSteph

Password protected data

Hello, I lost the Icon from which i was tologin my secure data on flash Memory. Is it possible to reopen that portion of memory and get my data bac...

LouisSteph

Countif function

Solved

Hello, I'll like to know if i can use the coutif function on multiple values? for example: =COUNTIF(E2:E30,(AND(G2:G30, "=הסתיים",A2:A30,"=11"),"=...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Password

Hello, i had forgotten my administrator password can you pleaseeeeeee help me ??

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
fure

Marcos

Solved

Hello, I had someone help me make a marco in excel three years ago in office 2003. the mecro worked fine, but now I have installed office 2007. I can...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
aquarelle

I froget my password , secret answer

Hello, Hi sir! i have a big problem :( i dont know my password , secret answer and i have alternate msn,i really dont know what to do. my account ...

closeup22

Has anyone tried n.t. password and reset?

Hello, I forgot my Vista Admin. Pawword and can't access that profile... I tried the Safe Mode way but does not work, so I tried the N.T. Password a...

dancedhall

Help with if statements and dates

Hi there, I'd like to create a formula for a tenant ledger. I'd like the tenant ledger to only display the rental amounts due on or after the da...

Trowa

Display value

Hello, My problem is simple for you guys I guess, but I could not find a way on my own. I hope you can help me out. I have two sheets, lets say, S...

venkat1926

Pen drive password

Hello, dear sir,/madam, please tell me that, how can i set password in my pen drive. Thanks.

LouisSteph

Forget password

Hello, i have forget my samsung sghi 450 memory card password plssssssss help me

LouisSteph

Password lost

Hello, I have lost password of my locker02.flk

iveal

I have deleted a sent mail

Hello, i have deleted a sent mail... how to get it back

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Hotmail receiving in thunderbird email

Hello, I am trying to set up thunderbird email to receive and send emails. My email address is as above. What are the incoming server settings I ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Forgot my password

Hello,i lost my password 4 email adress,sliemtshali@gmail.com plz send to shaniquam.mtshali31.com

closeup22

Can't hear the music using mozilla browser

Hello, I have a problem to hear the music from web if I am using Mozilla browser. I can hear on Internet Explorer but no on Mozilla. The music file i...

iveal

Vba quote

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me in writing a suitable quote in VBA. I have panel data in sheet 1 (companies in different years) and also...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Sku011.cab

Hello all, this is my first post. I recently installed office2007 and have few plugins running eg winzip, skype - for some reason I keep seeing out...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman
Results 10201 - 10250 out of a total of 12,260