The discussions

Word document opening problem

I have windows XP and every time I try to open a word document that I have saved in My Documents it opens in unreadable code. Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Need help in ms office excel

I want to multiply cells A1to A190 to cells B1 to B190 and put the results of each row in the next column in (cells D1 to D190) and then copy and p...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Auto inserting blank cell

I have a excel with huge data which is give below. But somewhere the fields are not exact suppose somewhere add2 content is not there. I want to put a...

rizvisa1

If statement thats adds

Solved

Dear All, I would like to create an If statement which returns a 1 if a cell is greater than 0, then look at the next cell and do the same. Then ad...

bob2011

Change numbers to percentage

What is the formula to use if I want to change numbers to percentage. Please I desperately need the answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your ...

closeup22

How to use workday with saturday,

I have only a start date , how do i inlude saturday as a working day in it.

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Would like to link a hyperlink

Dear All, I am trying to link a hyperlink in one sheet to another cell in different sheet. I understand one should not use a vlookup as it only re...

rizvisa1

Excel drop down list

Thanks for the reply but i have some more doubt. how can you add a third dependent list to this. For example i have columns with headings continent,...

rizvisa1

I got email but how to know whare email come

i got email but how to know whare email come

ash_perez01

How can i get my orkut password back

I had changed my Orkut password . An error of '' THE USERNAME OR PASSWORD YOU ENTERED IS INCORRECT " was displayed the next day. How can I get my pa...

iqbal

How to copy data in excel

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi, Can any1 explain how to copy the entire row from one sheet to another if there is a matchi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Skipping a cell when calculating a total

i have a series of codes back and forth it seems a bit insane. but what im wanting is for cell b1 c1 d1 e1 and etc to add together wich i have the fo...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Partial match of cells in excel

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. Column A of worksheet 1 contains text data such as "Paracetamol/Codeine 500/30" in a cell. In worksheet 2,...

rizvisa1

Operating engineer

Hello Ivan, I was trying to find a macro for Range selection. I saw that you are Expert in making macros. I am trying to make Macro to select Va...

rizvisa1

I want to find text from column b

Example: I want to find the "Title" (Col B - text) of an article with the most reads (Col E - data) from the "Arts" section (Col C - text). So I wan...

rizvisa1

Conditional hide rows in multiple sheets

Solved

It didn't solved yet. I have one excel file with multiple sheets, and all of them with the same columns and rows . I need to hide specific rows in ...

rizvisa1

How can i make vlookups work on a pivot table

My lookup reference are both in general format and it will not return a number no matter what. Help.

rizvisa1

Excel drop down box

hai evry1 i have small doubt regarding the use of microsoft. suppose cell A2 has a dropdown list containing football, basketball , cricket. wen ...

rizvisa1

Data validation

< config>Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

rizvisa1

If condition on date

I am preparing Aging report in which paybles are on 30, 60 ,90 and 120 days. When using the IF condition for all the days . at the end of 120 days it ...

rizvisa1

Vb code to extract selected range of cells

Hi i need a vb program to extract selected range of cells to another excel. Ex: If i complete a row A1 - F1 and if i give "Update", it should copy ...

rizvisa1

Pass word to my hotmail account

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account hayleysdad2009@hotmail.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my pass...

ash_perez01

Email attachments

I'm using vista, Office 2007. I can't attach a file to my emails. I was able to just a few weeks ago. How to correct?

ash_perez01

Password

password for sd memory card for nokia 6300

closeup22

How can give password for pen drive

how can give password to my pendrivfe

ash_perez01

Hi i forgot email password

few month ago, i had changed my password.but i forget that password,i know the previous password and mail address but i have forget the secret questio...

ash_perez01

Unable to get my password

hi ive just got a new laptop with windows 7 which i made an account an administrator and another account for my younger brother which is a standard us...

closeup22

Dell 1500 password required

Master Password required for Dell vostro 1500 Tag: GVLTH3J CODE: 367-396-159-51 Windows VISTA home basic Configuration: / Opera 9.80

dist.urbd

Folder

in m6y computr the folder is not open in duble click.when the click the folder the search option is automatically open ..plz tell me this solution...

closeup22

Retreive unsaved doc (open office)

Anyone know how to retreive an unsaved document with Open Office? I haven't turned off computer yet, afraid that I'll never get my doc back. HELP!!!...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
OpenOfficeCheapGirl

How to copy entire row (urgent)

Solved

Hi people. i am doing on some assignment for school. I have created a userform with a search button embedded on one worksheet, lets call it SE...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
Starissm

Msn email password access problems

ever since i downloaded msn 9.0.0 i have had troubles with error codes 80048821 and 80048823 alternating on my error list and blocking my password on ...

dist.urbd

I have a problem with " a if statement "

=IF($B39=J$37,$F39*$C39,0) my problem is that j37 has only part of the text in b39. if b39 = a,b & j37 = a only part of b39 how would i write my "...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Dell 595 password code

New to the site,Can anybody please help me get a password for dell 595b? The Service tag is #5XB92D1-595B. Thanks in advance i really HOPE!!! Conf...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
fixitright

Translate # to word & print

Hi, I am trying to write a code to get the number (1,2,3,etc.) out of a column (G to be specific), translate that number to category (1=Savings), th...

rizvisa1

Find duplicates with multiple conditions

Dear Experts I really hope anyone can help me (with preferably a formula in excel 2007 instead of a VBA)on this one cause i'm cracking up my bra...

rizvisa1

Duplicate in one column&unmatching data urgen

hi everyone hope someone can help me on this urgent matter I'm able to locate duplicates when I'm putting =a1&b1&c1 and then the if countif ...

rizvisa1

"system cannot read from specified device"

I bought a new and sealed microsoft office professional 2003 on ebay but when I try to install it on my computer (Windows XP, 32 bit, service patch sp...

rizvisa1

Word document file

When we open a word document, an additional "~$w Microsoft Office Word Document.docx" file also opened... It is about 1kb of size...Can you say what i...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
siana

How to display formula in excel?

Solved

hi everyone, for example i have A1=H and A2=G, and A3=A1+A2 how do i make A3 show a final result of "H+G",display text instead of calculating the form...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
Daniel

Computer problems lost password

theres a username and password on my gateway laptop and i cant remember what it is how do i get that off soo i can get back on my computer?

ash_perez01

Excel skipping a cell when calculating a tota

Solved

i have a series of codes back and forth it seems a bit insane. but what im wanting is for cell b1 c1 d1 e1 and etc to add together wich i have the fo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pps attachments

Solved

Hello, I tried finding the place under tool/options to untick but I didn't find it. I have OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 and recently had to reformat computer. ...

21 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
crazy

Excel problems with copying a formula

My excel is behaving funny. When I copy a cell formula across the row or column, it copies the formula correctly, but does not give the corresponding ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Excel

Hi i want to format the cell value like this 1 A 2 A 3 A 1 B 2 B 3 B 1 C . . . any easy way? Thanks in advance

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Vba msg box problem..

Hi, how do you change a msg box option from Yes and NO to 1 and 2??? Thanks in advance! Excel 2003 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet ...

rizvisa1

Searching a cell and setting another cell

I have a spreadsheet and on column A there are about 20 different project status (e.g - roadmap, mandate, startup, feasibility, definition....) I ...

rizvisa1

Copy paste macro

Hello all , I need a small help in doing macro. can you please any one help me ? for example:- In sheet1 i have data from A1 to A4( this ...

rizvisa1

Break [|] pipe delimited values in rows

I have a text line containing information separated with pipe sign [|]. Kindly provide me a macro/code to break them into: a. Each broken value shou...

rizvisa1

Sorting dates in excel

Hi, I am trying to use a spread sheet to automate my family tree. I have a birth date like 2/2/1880 and a death date of 3/8/1900. The censuses run in ...

rizvisa1
Results 8851 - 8900 out of a total of 12,261