The discussions

Cant add flash player in browser

Hello, I have installed the adobe flash player but it does not show it in browser. Though i have installed it, whenever i used to play the video ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

I forgot my hi5 password

Hello, how can I change hi5 password from my messenger ?

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
Ahmad Bala Muh'd

No puedooo!!!

Hola, q thal? por favor necesito q me den algun concejo quiero intalar office 2007 y trato pero siempre me sale un mensaje dicendo: ''El programa ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

Installation of microsoft office home and stu

Hello, I am trying to install office home and student but it gets half way and shows error 1606 %APPDAT%\. What can I do, my pc runs vista and should ...

deepbreathe

Forgot password

Hello, i am using a gfive u800 china mobile i have forgot my password & now i m unable to unlock the phone creating lots of problems for me pl...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
nilesh

Conditional formatting

Hello, I am trying to format a cell in B1 to show the date 18 months from the date in A1 and turn red if it goes over the 18 months. Can anyone ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
Trowa

How to calculate filtered value

Hello, i have a queations regarding to excel vba I have a excel table consist of product price and product groups (A,B,C,D) , and month i wa...

Trowa

I forget my password

Hello, I forgot my password, please help me to show it.

deepbreathe

Free browsing

Hello, i have the nokia 3110c with idea i want to browse free internet in my mobile can you suggest any way to do this

dist.urbd

Advanced if then formula

Hello, Here is my situation. I have a figure that will be multiplied by a percent depending on the amount. If the amount is less than 116 the...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
WutUP

Copy cell range with function

Hello, I am very new to writing formula's and macros with Excel. I have created a spreadsheet that I am using to record information for computer e...

WutUP

Associating two different cells

Hello, I am trying to find a formula that will allow me to associate two different columns. Example Sheet1 A B Jim 5 Bob 3 Jim 2 On another sh...

venkat1926

I need vba help please!!!

Hello, I need help trying to write a vba code that will look at a column of data and see weather if the cell is red or green, and in a column of data...

WutUP

Office 2007 compatibility mode

Hello, my housemate's Vista Laptop came with MS Office 2003 as well as locked MS office 2007. Whenever she opens any file it automatically opens it in...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Compare two columns and return text string

Hello, Does anyone know how to write a formula in excel which compares column A to column C, sees if the numbers in these two columns are the same...

cathy

Windows log off automatically

Hello, my system log of automatically as i put password to my system tell me some way how can i able to repair it ].

suff954

Excelvba-in a column, change only cells that

Hello, In Excel VBA, In a column, I want to change only cells that has only one character and add a "0" (zero) prefix. for example if column C c...

venkat1926

Microsoft excel 2003 column and row missing

Hello, Am using microsoft excel 2003, and when am opeing excel it is showing only blank sheet, no colum and rows are appearing, please let me ...

venkat1926

Lol

Hello, How to setup microsoft office word 2007?? Please, help me!!

dist.urbd

Permission on word file

Hello, hi i want to make permission on a word file then i will send it to other person he can only read it and can make any changes

dist.urbd

Excel - adding +8 on a button click

Hello, How do write a macro for adding a specific number to different cell on a button click. Each Click adds 8 to cell I30 Within the sheet your in....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
WutUp

Is it good for a chinese using mail.com

Hello, I am a new user on mail.com, and I am a chinese, I have always used chinese email as my business surpport, such as 163.com, yahoo.com.cn, live...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
epsiman

Forgot bios password

Hello,i forgot bios password dell laptop inspiron 1545

deepbreathe

Remove password

Hello,

deepbreathe

Md.jahangir

Hello, I have china hand set dual sim function,but i have got only emi No.and only sim working while another is not working owing to not available of...

dist.urbd

Forgot my password

Hello, please help me i forgot my pass

dist.urbd

Forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password - my email is kalliopi2007@gmail.com - please help me

ash_perez01

Forgot the password of gmail a/c

Hello, sir i have forgot my security questions answer plz help me out namrita

dist.urbd

Broken screen

Hello, I have a Soft ware problem Microsoft Word was supposed to be 2003 or 2007 but it's Microsoft 95 and inculding a broken screen Erin

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Forgetted pass word

Hello, Am wrking in uae...ma probz is i have block ma site in software... nw am forgeted passwrd...how can access again ma website...if u knw any so...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Recaling a message in outlook

Hello, how can i recall a message in outlook if i am using using a POP3, IMAP, or HTTP e-mail account, including MSN Hotmail sumit

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
Ros

My pasword is hacked

Hello, Hi my hotmail passord and secet password has been hacked so has my face book is wel how can i get it back because some one is still useing it ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
muhamet

Delete all rows except first and last row

Solved

Hello, I have an excel file, I need to delete all rows in this file except for the first and second row. First Row = header row last row = contai...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
fairbud

No frend onlain facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Excel 2003 vba code for filtering

Hello, I need to perform an Autofilter function in Excel 2003 that allows me to filter a list using the contents of another cell as the criteria. F...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
anonymous pseudonym

Password

Hello, i want to format my laptop but it was asking me some unlocksetup password,and admin password i had ever kept please help me !

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

How to connect net

Hello, i am using karbonn K-10 model mobile........ and using airtel sim for internet........ please send me procedure and the manual setting 4 c...

suff954

Excel

Hello, I'm constructing a spreadsheet as a monthly staff workrecord. Column A reflects the date the work request was received. The worksh...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
CD

I cant open my office 2003 (word,excel,etc)

Hello, im a new user of windows 7.. im using office 2003 for my school homework.. but it seems its not compatible to my system... i wonder what s...

suff954

Samsungu900 only shows the word download

Hello,

deepbreathe

Forgot the password of my memorycard

Hello, sir i hav forgot the password of my nokia3110-c mobile phone memory card. can u please help me to unlock it??

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Excell problem

Hello, How do you add cell values if they identical reference cells by using VLOOKUP. Employee Supervsior Cust Handled ...

WutUp

Unable to open youtube with any browser

Hello, For last two weeks I'm unable to open youtube, all the other websites are working fine except this. please guide me if any of you have suggest...

suff954

Cant get my password sumone has hacked in2 it

Hello, hey wud u please help me send me a new password cos sum1 hacked in2 my old msn cud u send me a new password to stacey1963@live.co.uk please i ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
JT

Outlook express will not send

Hello, I have a email issue w/outlook express when I type a message and click send nothing happens the Send button acts like it is working but nothin...

suff954

Recovery of inbox mail

Hello, we have an email account in the name of vccjodhpur@gmail.com we regularly access our mail account sucessfuly but today sudanly all our in box ...

dist.urbd

Quickset driver

Hello, sir i have 1525 inspiron dell laptop,and i need quick set driver support in window xp service pack 2 o.s. so please help me how i download tih...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
closeup22

Download speed problem

Hello, sir i m using tata usb hub with unlimited download plan.hub name is tata photon. it have too much slow speed arround 3kb/ps.it gives too much...

suff954

When i type the word "l i n e" the compu

Hello, It seems that my computer just takes over and writes a few ("l i n e s" of text all by itself - such as this text that follows): first line ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
v8virtual

Forgotten password

Hello, I CANT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD SO IT CANT READ MY EMAILS CAN YOU HELP THANKS

suff954
Results 9851 - 9900 out of a total of 12,258