The discussions

Vba code correction!

Hello, Does anyone know how i can amend the below code to printout a notepad file instead of a word document?? Sub PrintWordDocument() Dim wrdA...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Can't open attachments

Hello, I can't open attachments in my hotmail account, I have never had this problem untill yesterday

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Using an alternate outlook 2007 account

Hello, I have 2 emails addresses one with SBCGlobal.Net and one with Live.com. Sometimes I have some difficulty to use my SBCGLOBAL email address b...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Word doc

Hello, i have a doc that was sent to me in word perfect, i have microsoft office - when i open the doc now it is in code, how do i open it as a word ...

sharpman

Hi plz send me my password

Hello,

fella1960

Forgot my password

Hello, I Have Forgotten My Password And My Alternate Email Address. I DO NOT have a secret question.! What should i dol??? If you know plea...

re_mi

For finding my password

Hello, Can anyone help me ...I forget my password of gmail account i.e chavan.varsha9 nd cannot access...if anyone gives a details of findout ...

dybbody

I have display problem

Hello, sir I have a dell inspiron 1521, with windows vista. The problem I am having, is when Iswitch on the laptop after 5 minutes one window is op...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
ultraz.1908

Forgot my email password

Hello, i forgot my email password and alternte address...plz help me

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
salll

Mother board

Hello, i have lost my mother board cd so i need that driver cd

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

.jpg to .doc

Hello, how to convert .jpg/.jpeg file into word document file using key board keys please inform about it me

realiser

Ms excel install

Hello,i have windows 2002xp professional in my pc .ihave downloaded ms excel 2007 from internet.but i am unable to install.please give your advic...

realiser

Lost password for hotmail

Hello, I have lost my Hotmail Password. I tried clicking forgot my password link, there when i entered my username and charachters and clicked on ...

realiser

Need ttne code for row selection

Hello, i have created a macro in which i have some specific rows to be selected ans pasted in some other sheet but.but htis macro runs fine for this ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Conditional formatting excel 2007

Hello, I´m trying to get a whole column coloured, depending of the value in H$. This with only the use of Conditional formatting (no visual basic)...

Excelguru

Need help on excel macros

Hello, I am not a techie and I have very limited knowledge on Excel Macros. I have two worksheets. Worksheet 1 - Employee information like E...

Excelguru

Countif formula

Solved

Hello, I have one excel file in that Colom "B" has the "pending or Closed" Status and Colom "C" has "Sevirity 1, Sevirity 2 and Sevirity 3" I wa...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
Vijay

Problem with msoffice installation

Hello, Does it matter if i try to install MS OFFICE 2007 into Windows xp sp3???? Could that be a possible reason for it not to run set up?? That seem...

pcsces

My password has stolen?

pls can somebody help me,my pasword has broceken, how i can protect my pasword from hackers,pls can you help me. than k you

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
chikivara

Sony vaio change vista to xp

Hello,i have Sony Vaio notebook but speed is slow i want to change vista to XP.plz help me

dancedhall

Simple excel formula

Hello, I am trying to enter a simple formula into excel: IF F6>=0 THEN G5=F6 Cell F6 and G5 are on different pages in the same workbook.

Excelguru

Hide macro excel 2007, run with a button only

Hello, I am using excel 2007 and I wish to stop users runing macros except via macro objects in work sheets. Ie so other users can't access the macr...

Excelguru

Count values depending on dates

Hello, I am trying to count selected values in one column depending on selected date values in a second column. Example: The first column con...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Macro to sort files with file extension

Hello, I have sheet a with 46 rows and 1110 columns(this might vary). The cells contain filenames with various file extensions like .zip, .tif, .ex...

lucky6789

Excel: deleting cell range (multiple sheets)

Hi, I have been trying to figure out how to clear the contents of specified cell, say Range (A12:U12).Select ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Select Se...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Ms word 2000 print preview incomplete

Hello, I'm unable to view my complete word document in the print preview. only 3 quarter of the page shows. when this document is printed, its bec...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
Aaron

Date calculation

Hello, I've created a spreadsheet (excel 2003) for the purpose of tracking work order activity. It would be great if I only needed to update one ce...

sharpman

Can't access shortcut to outlook express

Hello, I have a shortcut to Outlook Express on my desktop. I just installed Microsoft Office Suite 2007( I previously had just Microsoft Word). Now I...

suff954

Mass mailing service @ very low price.

Hello, Increase Your Sales Conversion - Generate Repeat Sales - Up-sell and Cross-sell Products and Services - Gain Valuable Feedback from your ...

sadgurl

I phone softwear

Hello, i have china made i phone but i dont know how to download softwear of iphone so can you help me plz

suff954

Password forgotten

Hello, my friend Jasmin Kauswala has a gmail id. her ID is jas.kaus@gmail.com.She also has the same id in orkut.She has forgotten the password of gma...

suff954

Using if/vlookup statement to verify a value

Hello, I have 2 columns in an Excel spreadsheet, Column A and Column B and I am trying to verify if the data that exists in Column B, also exists i...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro to test null values

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where if I enter a numeric value between 3000 and 7000 (excluding values between 6000 and 6500) it checks to determine ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Take a single cell and divide it into rows

Hi Everyone! I am new here and need some help. I have Microsoft Excel 2003, not all that experience and have never used Macros. I am designing a da...

venkat1926

Row data in columns

Hello, Dear Sir, I have Data Like 324 Platinum Gold Silver 325 platinum Silver 326 Gold 327 silver 328 329 platinum 330 Gold I wa...

kaiyasit

Our internet explorer.....

HeLLo,my name is Jewel, our internet explorer are not opening the friendster website, what can I do????

onea97

Browse button

Hello, i m new to vb script..actually in VBscript i want to create a browse button in the input box inorder to browse my files stored in the lcation....

onea97

Color change

Hello, 1. how can i have a cell change format if the result value is zero?? 2. how can i have other cell change format in reference to the first c...

kaiyasit

To retrieve the particular cell value

Solved

Hello, Can you please provide me with a macro VBA code In "Sheet1" i have values in 'A' and 'B' columns. Sheet1: A B 1 Name ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
kaiyasit

My email password is hacked

Hello, someone has stolen my email nana_ba82@hotmail.com and i have been using it more than ten years and also i forgot my secret question pls i need...

pcsces

Wrong admin password

Hello, when stasrting a new gateway computer we put in new admin passwrd and now computer says password is wrong and wont let us log on

pcsces

Forgot password

Hello, I need my password sent to me I forgot it please send it to my albearonda@yahoo.com I no longer have the email rhondaalbea@att.com

onea97

Copy row from one worksheet to another

Hello, I have 11 worksheets in one workbook. First sheet is "Master", Second is "New BB" ,Third is "New LB, Forth is Steelers and so on(football tea...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
kaiyasit

How do i lookup a number value?

Hello, I have the following problem. I have a column with a list of diagnosis (A) and coding numbers for each diagnosis (B). I have other columns w...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Formula for date and time

Hello, how to covert a cell which consist of date and time in GMT to Pakistan time along with the date.

sharpman

Word 2007 file name

Hello, have a problem i want to know how to set ms word 2007 like so that it saves the location and shows it in a printed document i.e. the path na...

sharpman

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail pass word as well as security answer I tried all possible helps from gmail but still its of no use.. my id is bluesonelove1...

fella1960

Selecting multiple sheets from range values

Hello, I have a workbook with information that distributes over a number of sheets (for the sake of simplicity call them "Home", "One", "Two", "Thr...

Excelguru

Creating dynamic cells in excel 2003

Hello, I am creating a workload management chart, Gantt Chart, using Excel 2003. I have the start and end creating the "duration." Now I need the c...

Excelguru

Cells filling by array

Hello, i have a problem in Excel 2007 in VBA. I have this code (part): Dim Oblast As Range Set Oblast = Worksheets(2).Range("H1:H" & Pora...

Excelguru
Results 11051 - 11100 out of a total of 12,261