Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10551 - 10600 of about 16,600
  • Inserting Worksheets Closed

Hello, Is there a way to automatically insert a new sheet in excel each day ? If yes, can the new sheets be formatted as the original sheet and al...

Neo | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problems with documents opening on diff comps Closed

Hello, I am having problems while in MS Word (have written/edited/corrected many different documents) save the document onto a usb flash drive and...

• use cell value as array name in formula Closed

Hello, I'd like to perform a lookup with a variable array name based upon another cell's value without VB code. Does anyone have a suggestion? ...

Jessica_ful | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to put apassword on usb drive? Closed

Hello, Hi ,I want to ask a question that how i can put a password on my usb drive?please tell me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

saad bhatti | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • receiving one mail four times Closed

Hello, after configure Gmail in MS outlook 2003, i m receiving every mail 4 times, do u have any solution for it. Configuration: Windows Vista ...

• I HEARD THAT IF SOMEBODY KNOWS OUR PASSWORD O Closed

Hello, I HEARD THAT IF SOMEBODY KNOWS OUR PASSWORD OF GMAIL THEN HE IS ALWAYS ABLE TO SEE OUR CHAT HISTORY WITH THE HELP OF SOME CODES, HOW CAN ...

PURPLE | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Want a formula Closed

Hello, I want to get a text data of a perticular cell from sheet1 to a perticular cell in sheet2 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

• Conditional formatting with Excel Closed

Hello, I'm making a doc where Column A has number values the same as column B and C. For each cell the conditional formating of cell in column C w...

Agus | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa May 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • DATA MATCHING Closed

Hello, i'm having the data containing six months share markets whole sale deal. it is having around 1163 scripts. for the same scripts i have retail...

• Column to text Closed

Hello, I have created a matrix and am attempting to link my column B with my Row 27. For example column B3 would read Robert and Row 27 C would also ...

• CAN'T OPEN 2003 DOCS. IN 2007 Closed

Hello, i AM ON LINE STUDENT, RECENTLY i CHANGE WINDOWS 2003 TO 2007. BUT I CAN;T OPEN MY OLD DOCS. WINDOWS 2003. HELP ME PLS.

Margarita Th... | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro/Function question??? Closed

Hello, i am currently making a spreadsheet that will log our equipment that is being repaired and have had some luck using the IF statement in th...

Nick348 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro Help! Closed

Hello, I need a macro that will select all rows that have have the word "Japan" in one of the columns. And then Copy and Paste that to Another sheet...

MacroHelf | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel copying rows with two conditions Closed

Hi I'm trying to create a dashboard - which will automatically pick up rows based on a condition. I.e. copy the row if its 'closed won' and if it...

Ash | Excel | Latest reply: Ash May 26, 2010
    8 replies
  • why docs open differently lap v desk Closed

Hello, when in word 2003 i save docs on either lap/desk and open either desk/lap. things are missing, not changed or incorrect. mostly opening f...

• General Inquiry Closed

Hello, How do I create a hyperlink on a button in excel ? Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

• Formula reads only till 12th on month Solved/Closed

Hello, If I run the following formulae it gives the result only from 1st to 12 of the month. Is there any thing wrong with the formula or with my Ex...

• Writing a macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to get data whcih has been inoutted into one workksheet to copy into another worksheets when it meets a command in one of the c...

Anna | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    28 replies
  • lookup for word in company name Closed

Hello, I want to do a "Match" or "Lookup" for a word in a cell. For example I have 1,000 company names. I want to label them into type of compan...

Wsamuels | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dates Formatting in Excel Closed

Hi All, Thanks in advance for your help. I am autoformatting my dates in Excel 2007 to read as mmm-dd-yyy (i.e. Jan-01-2010) which is working per...

Moe | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help! Please my interner browser wont open Closed

Hello, My name is Edgar I have a problem with my laptop. the internet browser wont start when i open the internet explorer it closes down by itself....

texaskid | Excel | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel, IF fuction with cell text values? Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to include the text value of a cell in the statement I have for one of the IF options. So far my formula is -: =IF((B1...

jen | Excel | Latest reply: jen May 26, 2010
    2 replies
  • forget password Closed

Hello, Hi! I put security lock in my contacts and I forgot the password. How I can open it again? My mobile is Samsung C5212

elyo | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • req: 'IF' formula in excel Closed

Hello, In one of my excel formate below mentioned row/coloums are there, Disp. Month IPO # IPO Dt Customer Details Job Name PO No. PO DT Inv N...

ramya | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Display in Cell Closed

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I need to print the step by step values of a formula in a cell for example ilets say: cells(A,3)= Cells...

Sim | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to copy and paste Closed

Hello, I want to copy something from the 1st worksheet and paste to 2nd worksheet. I have already the code but did not work. What's wrong with t...

• Excel:Conditional Formatting Stops Working Closed

Hello, First of all i am using 3 rules in conditional formatting and those are =AND(c1"",c1today() Green it works perfectly but ...

Baba | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    3 replies
  • Auto Email when cells in range are edited Closed

Hello, Heres my problem: The company I work for currently uses an excel spreadsheet for scheduling. Its annoying and cumbersome. Once updated...

Iconyx | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Can you look into it Ivan? Closed

Hello, I have two excel sheets which have one column "name" in common. In one sheet, the values respective to that column are multiple and in anot...

• help me i have lost myy password Closed

pls i have forgotten my password can you give me that back my id is starterfire111@yahoo.com

francis | Word | Latest reply: francis May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Setting up Criteria for VBA Macros in Excel Closed

Hello, I need to set up a loop function that will only output the data of the cheapest house, with a pool. Here is what I have so far, but my...

Polo | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Highlighting cells within a loop Closed

Hello, I am trying to set my vb code to highlight columns C through G in a light blue color after each step of the loop. So for instance my for st...

KingTut | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with Mailing list Closed

Hello, Thank you in adavance for your assistance.. I am wondering how to create a spread sheet using Excel. I want to be able to have one master s...

Justintime7410 | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I need to have a row change colors based on multiple cells in a row. For instance if a date (1/1/10) ise, etc.entered in cell A1, then the...

• How to automatically copy data from excel? Closed

Hello, I am running a data entry office and I need some help with present project. here is the exact scenario 1. I have data ready in ex...

prejesh | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Return digit that does not exist in a cell Closed

Good Day all, Cell A2 is 012 in text format. Cell B2 is 0821 in text format too. Is there a function that can check value in cell B2 against ce...

• Excel Convert Number to letters Closed

Pls let me know how to convert numbers into letters in excel

Ranjan | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Using If statement to check cell contents. Closed

Hello, I have two sets of data one in a new spreadsheet with a suffix added and the the second in a master file with both (standard part numbers and s...

• server address Closed

Hello, I have a dell 531S systerm, how can I find my server for email

• Hyperlinks Closed

Hello, I have a sheet with 200 clients listed at the top and 200 sheets (on same excel spread sheet) at the bottom with my clients spesific detail...

Stormdronk | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Web design Closed

Hello, I need an excel formula that will count the number of cells that are highlighted black and contain data. Example - 5 cells highlighted blac...

• Copy data from one worksheet to another Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I am looking for a way where i can copy data from one worksheet to the another. Th...

Mamta | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel-Formula Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have 3 columns K, L and M that 2 of the fields are n/a and 1 of the fields will ha...

CHRIS | Excel | Latest reply: Netscur May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • If & Vlookup Closed

Hello, My Msg Was deleted, why?

• Deleting cells based on cell value of samerow Solved/Closed

Hello, When I delete cell D4 (it's contents turn to ""), I would like cells C4, E4, F4, G4 to be deleted as well. The row must still exist, so on...

Trowa | Excel | Latest reply: trowa May 25, 2010
    8 replies
  • CMOS password needed for Insp 9300 Closed

Hello, Service tag info is: 6tcp671-595b. Please help. Thank you. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

LooneyTunes | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • IF Solved/Closed

Hello, If A1 = 80 then B1 = 100 or if A1 = 50 then B1 = 90 both these formules are in the same cell, Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

Stormdronk | Office Software | Latest reply: Stormdronk May 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Leading Zero Format Closed

Hello, I would like some advice on formatting cells to have leading zeroes. I do know about using ="0####", but my problem is somewhat more comple...

a68tbird | Excel | Latest reply: PRM May 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Find partial match in a cell Closed

Hello, I want to do a "Match" or "Lookup" for a word in a cell. For example I have 1,000 company names. I want to label them into type of compan...

• i need the product key fast Closed

Hello, I lost my product key and i need the powerpoint to do my homework! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0