The discussions

Password hacked

Hello, my hotmail account has been hacked and i am unable to enter into my account. He should have changed the password. I have important messages in...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
SHauna

Helpful tools

Hello, I had 602Pro PC SUITE 4.1 on a cd but it got scratched, where can I download a free copy ot it?

iveal

Ms word

What is the keyboard shortcut for copying and pasting. It seems that it is quicker than using the mouse, could you help please?

iveal

Tables?

Hi, what is the best application that i can use to make tables? It is very annoying to construct tables in paint and to add text to it. Any suggesti...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Malaware

Hi, main jannta houn sofware baa, there is also hardware lekin yeh malaware kya hota hain. What is the malaware that i often hear many people talk...

closeup22

Best browser

Hello, what's better to use google chrome or mozilla firefox. Could you help me to choose what to download. i t will be very helpful.

closeup22

Office tool

hey, could you please indicate me a software that will help me save my revenues and expenses. I need a simple tool. thank.

closeup22

Copying cell content from one spreadsheet to

Hello, Sometimes when I select a range of cells to copy to another spreadsheet, the result on the new spreadsheet is blank. And then if I save that ...

Excelguru

Ppt presentation

I am really having troubles adding effects to my ppt presentation. could you please explain to me how you do it? It will be really helpful.

LouisSteph

Excel macro help

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that will search a column for cells containing certain words (i.e. student) and then delete the rows containing t...

venkat1926

Format cell based on data in a different cell

Hello, I have a request to format a cell based on certain ranges and display in a "traffic light" (red/yellow/green) like manner for a dashboard. ...

venkat1926

Forgot my gmail password

Hello,

LouisSteph

Open a folder in excel

Hello, What is the vba code to open a folder in excel, i have tried assigning a hyperlink to a command button, but this opens the folder from the r...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Word/excel passoword lost

Hello, I have loss my word/excel password both are my personal files, can u pls help me. Sudheer

LouisSteph

Still no sound after connecting cable to dvd

Hello, I connected a sound cabble from my laptop to my lg dvd,, but still i cant get sound, the cable has three pin, black one goes in the dvd, and...

LouisSteph

Macro

Hello, I wanted to create an application. I have a sheet "sheet1".there are 3 columns namely name, author and date. A B C 1 Name Author Date 2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Please need answer fast

Hello, I will try to explain . i am looking fo a formula which calculates B1=Sum(A1+A2 , but if A3 has a number then it schould be B1=SUM(...

venkat1926

Songs

helo guys, can someone explain me how to connect my old hard disk from old pc to my new pc as there are too manu songs and pictures in it

closeup22

Password

Hello, I set up another hotmail account last night but when trying to access it this morning it keeps saying I have entered an incorrect password. ...

dancedhall

Help on freedom browser

Hello, have been using freedom software on my laptop. When i connect it to my phone am using Mtn but is no more working i want you to help of out.

dancedhall

Outlook mails

Hello, i formated my client pc in that client pc. that client pc having an outlook account . in that outlook most importent mails are there . now i...

dancedhall

If and stdev

Hello, I'm having problems with my 'if' formula with regards to stdev. I created need excel to calculate the standard deviation of certain rows in...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Vlookup problem

Hello, Ok... I cannot get this to work. I have a workbook with 2 spreadsheets, A and B. S'sheet A has 10 columns and maybe 5000 lines. Column C ...

venkat1926

How to convert text to date

Hello, I hope someone can assist with this problem. My spreadsheet has a column of dates that import as text, with a column of acct #, and a column ...

venkat1926

Copying formulas

Hello, I created a spreadsheet where column B will multiply a value from column A's cell by 1.5. If there is no value in the A cell I need it to app...

venkat1926

Open office, simple if then function help

Hello, A2 through A50=date B2 through B50=Store C2 through C50=Type( A list of categories-Food,Gas,Fun,Dinning) D2 through D50=Spent($ spent ) ...

shortybookit

Pass word

Hello, Sir I want to know the password for Humaanwer@hotmail.com

dancedhall

Change excel formula

Hello, Below is the current formula in the Tax column of my spreadsheet. =ROUND(IF(D5

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
joeleene

My password don't work to login on my compute

Hello, when my computer comes on and i put my username and password to login it tells my my password is wrong. is there a way around this. i just ins...

closeup22

Spreadsheet date

Hello, Urban legend around my office says that you can put a formula into Excel that will change the date in a cell within the spreadsheet if you ...

Excelguru

Importing a file in excel

Hello, How do i get excel to open up a notepad file and make it look exactly the same as if i was opening the .txt in notepad. I have been using...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Excel formulas

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I am using to calculate all my staffs wages and taxes etc. Column :- D is Gross Wage E is Tax (amount to take o...

venkat1926

Recover my password

Hello, hi i forgot my password n secuirty ques of my id grace7jan@gmail.com. can u pls recover my password n mail it to my new id gracydibakar@gmail....

LouisSteph

Outputting numbers 1 to 100 in rows of 10

Hello, Could someone give me help with Excel: how to output the numbers 1 to 100 (10 rows with 10 columns) using a For loop. so far i have the foll...

Excelguru

Excel problem

Hi Sir, I am having trouble using excel to make spreadsheets, where can I obtain an Ebook on how to use MS Excel.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel help

Hello, I have an excel sheet (sheet 1) with following columns and values filled in . ID Status Name Original Date % Complete Forecast Date Act...

venkat1926

Text resulting in drop down list

Hello, I am looking for the ability to enter specific data in a cell and have it result a specific drop down in the same cell. For example If a ...

venkat1926

Excel formula needed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet (Sheet1) with 45000 identifiers. I need search another sheet (database) for the identifiers and return a text value from ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
guitarthrower

Help - burn .pdf files to dvd+r?

Hello, Is there an easy, free method to copy some .pdf files to a DVD+R with my Dell Inspiron? I am unable to do this as I would to a CD - Than...

closeup22

Connect phone to pc

Hello, I have a Sumsung CD for installation, I have installed but the Message manager or message editor cannot click the icon. Its showing but onl...

dancedhall

Excel macro help

Hello, I am looking for a way to password protect certain worksheets from viewing. I have sales totals in one sheet and sales commissions in ano...

Excelguru

Cant use arrows to move anymore

Hello, I used to be able to use my arrow keys to move from cell to cell. now it moves the entire spreadsheet page left right or up and down. I made s...

Excelguru

Counting cells with diferent data in them

Hello, Is it posible to make formula for counting cells with only diferent entries(text or numbers) in them? Anyone can help on this? thx

iveal

Compare and extrate related datas from excel

Hello, I have two spreadsheets that I need to compare and merge. Here's what I'm looking to do: Sheet 1 Customer Number Customer Name ...

iveal

Help requird in hospital management system

Hello, i want help in making software project for HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in MS. NET. please send any helping material if you have for this projec...

iveal

How to get sub total in excel

Hello, plz help me in getting sub total, for following example Reg exp ab01 11 ab01 10 ab01 9 sub total=30 ab02 8 ab02 ...

iveal

How can iget my password back

Hello,iwant to i want to access my gmail password again..my gmail id is dhagash.pathak@gmail.com..i want my password back of this mail id bcs i h...

iveal

Laptop

Hello, My laptop isnt working rite now?

Mwanasoft

Send email automatically when file copied

Hello, our client uploads files via FTP to a location. whenever a file is uploaded, we need an email to be sent to us automatically giving details of...

crs_soft

Running total as a percentage

Hello, I have a group of employees that must complete training. They are listed in a column. As each employee completes the training I will enter an ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 10551 - 10600 out of a total of 12,261