Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7351 - 7400 of about 16,600
  • Excel formula not working right Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a formula for the following situation and for some reason anything I come up with is not working properly: if R2=...

CatFox | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • convert date Closed

Hello, Please how can I convert DDMMYY(200511) to DD-MM-YYYY(20-05-2011) in excel Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

• using unique number to filter information Closed

Hello, Hello, Can anyone help, setting up childcare voucher scheme and have set up register in excel in sheet 1 a2- voucher no ie. 1 (unique...

kermitchell | Office Software | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Add rows in sheets based on an entry in theor Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a row in a separate sheet with the data that was inputed in the original sheet. Can you help? Configuration: Windo...

Francesco | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Compare two columns text Closed

Hello, If the text of any cell in column-A matches with the text of any cell in column-B, copy entire row to next sheet. Like Column-A ...

Zak | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel '03 Formula to count items in 2 columns Closed

Hello, I just need a little help. I'm trying to use the CountIf formula to reference two columns of data. I've been using this formula: =COUNTI...

VirtualInsanity | Excel | Latest reply: VirtualInsanity Jun 27, 2012
    12 replies
  • Excel Closed

Hey - created a speadsheet - has 13 sheets. A "Master" and one for each "month" of the year. Master containes rows of information: Unit numbers, date ...

Boston | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • Find the value in a row of a matching column Closed

Hello, If you are able to help, I would be greatly appreciative! I would like to find a formula that would look up the value in a cell, find the...

• i am lost the provided the company password Closed

Hello, Hello, with due respect i would bring in your kind attention that I have purchased a Micromax Q1. As I dont have any idea how to lock it ...

sanddy | Word | Latest reply: sanddy Jun 26, 2012
    0 replies
  • macro error when trying to paste ??? Closed

I wrote a macro to search for a value in a different file/workbook, copy the row (if the value is found), then paste it back to the original workbook....

JoshMarotte | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jun 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 IF function Solved/Closed

Hello, Need formula to say if cell has NA put 0 but if the cell has a date (yy,mm,dd) then subtract cell L1 from cell E1. Trying to determine how ...

Nikki | Excel | Latest reply: Nikki Jun 25, 2012
    2 replies
  • Macros for making a graph in different tabs. Closed

Hello, Hey Experts, I recently tried to use macros to make graphs. I have more than 15 tabs on my excel. Each of them have a similar data with ...

farru | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 25, 2012
    3 replies
  • Macro/Formula in Excel Closed

Hello, I want to search for a word in the format eg.ABC-2012-123( where only ABC is fixed and the other numbers after hyphen keeps changing) in ea...

Manisha | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 25, 2012
    3 replies
  • VBA - Search engine help Closed

Hi guys, These threads are really helpful but i still cant get mine to work. I have created a knowlege base on excel for all the fixes on my serv...

ITAnalyst | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • getting data from another worksheet Closed

Hello, I am having 2 worksheets in a workbook sheet1 consists of a data like this: Country name Site engineer Name Contact Details Ben...

Rajat | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • Copy/Paste Macro for Excel 2011 for Mac Closed

Hello, I am in of help! I've tried searching the forum for a code that will work but sadly i've not found one. I am try to create/code a macro or b...

Phoenix | Excel | Latest reply: phoenix Jun 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel macro to create files based on column Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro which creates files based on contents in column AJ. and I want the macro to copy the data from original sheet...

Praveen B J | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting 4 colors and words Closed

Hello, I have a report that I have to create. If a certain cell is 0-9%, I want the cell beside it to turn green and have the word excellent ...

Margaret | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Jun 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • convert row one into three column Closed

Dear friends, Could you please help me to convert below given data into required format Current situation 12345 60 12345 50 12345 40 124...

• macro to search, find, copy rows and replace Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro to search for a number from one workbook in another workbook, and then either copy the entire row or copy the ...

JoshMarotte | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • Copy particular columns to next sheet Closed

Dear friends, Plz help me to do the below requirement Current situation sheet one PTS invoice# status amount proc.date 1234...

Vijay | Excel | Latest reply: Josh Jun 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • find data in another spreadsheet Closed

Hello, I need my stock checker to pick up data from our suppliers spreadsheet which they change daily. So what i need for example is: To mat...

jaxxxxxx | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 19, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA - Transferring select Data to new sheet Solved/Closed

Hey there, I'm trying to create a macro for an Excel 2003 spreadsheet that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new ...

VirtualInsanity | Excel | Latest reply: VirtualInsanity Jun 19, 2012
    10 replies
  • Forgot Phone lock password Closed

Hello, I forgot my Phone lock password of Samsung E2510 how to solve without removing the data ? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 536.5

Sushira | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 19, 2012
    1 reply
  • convert row one into three column Closed

Hello, I need to convert below given data into required format Current situation 12345 60 12345 50 12345 40 12435 60 12435 40 ...

• Excel: How to create a complex date formula Closed

Hello, I need to create a date formula that only includes weekdays. I want to have a formula that does (=previous date+1) for 5 boxes and then...

David | Excel | Latest reply: Josh Jun 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Doubt Closed

Hello, I am using excel 2003 and pl help me to solve the below issue I want to compare two cells from one worksheet to other to write value ...

Saravanan | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Sum using Macro? Closed

Hello, So sorry for my continuing inability to get my head around macros! I'm trying to workout a new spreadsheet and would really appreciate any...

Hipty | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula: copy data and add "0000" Closed

Hello, how do I copy data from worksheet 1 into worksheet 2 (i know how to do this part), AND 1) delete the 4 digits at the end (i know how to do...

TLB | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Number inti Words in Excel Closed

Hello, Friends I wanted to easy way to do the programming in view code. I was try all way but i was failed to install if you have any other easy way...

Darshana | Word | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Conditional copy of row to other worksheet Closed

Hello, I have a 7 sheet workbook which contains a part number in column A of each sheet with details following it. I am trying to write a VBA code...

Mark | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Urgent I need a Formula, is a Challenge Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me, I have a Column with Text, and i need to find the word Cash on that column, and if there is such a w...

• Excel: Empty cell in 2007 Closed

Hello, When presenting raw of data into a chart there is an option to present empty gaps as zero, gaps or connect the dots. none of teh option is wor...

RT | Excel | Latest reply: Sushant Jun 13, 2012
    8 replies
  • paste data into alternate blank cells Closed

Hello, in using Microsoft Excel 2007, I'd like to paste data from one column into a another column that has some data in it along with some blanks ...

johnnyj | Excel | Latest reply: siju Jun 13, 2012
    2 replies
  • i forgot apple i pod password Solved/Closed

HELLO, i forgot my apple 8gb passeord bearning the model nos.A1285 and serial nos. 5U9203UK3QS Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

KALA | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 13, 2012
    2 replies
  • VBA dynamic paste after values Closed

Hello, Iam trying to do more or less a copy paste Macro in excel. The date comes out in the following format: Entity-----Account1----Account2 ...

jocke | Excel | Latest reply: jocke Jun 12, 2012
    1 reply
  • Data validation and If statement Closed

Hello, I have an issue trying to match If statements with data validation. I have a cell (A1) with a certain result calculated (e.g.: G0,G1,G2)...

• Macro To Create Worksheets & Add Dates Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet (Excel 2007) that has two master pages with data, Weekday, and Saturday. Every month the tab Weekday is copied and renam...

cabarnes | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 10, 2012
    4 replies
  • Macro to cross reference Workbooks Closed

Hi all, I am (VERY) new to macros, and I am trying to create one that searches the cell in Column D in workbook 2, cross references it by the same...

Hotbunnycharlie | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • Autofill list from Internet Closed

Hello, I have a list of over 3000 company names in India. I need to check for each of them to see if they have their own website or not. I am d...

• Need macro to copy the searched data Closed

Dear Friends, I am having a bug report. In that different developers will have a bug for each module. And each modules are in different sheet. ...

Anandhakumar | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 7, 2012
    5 replies
  • Macro to delete specific number of rows. Closed

Hello, i have a imported text file into exel and i want to delete some specific number of rows after specific number of row say i want to delete ...

Rahul | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • Comparision of Excel data Closed

Hi, I am looking for comparing calues of sheet1 with sheet2 if the fileds in sheet1(coloumn A) is matching with filed in sheet2(coloumn A). If the ...

Praps | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • Search for specific text & copy Row+next Row Closed

Search for text and copy row + next row to different sheet I have sheet1 and sheet2. All my raw data is in Sheet2 and Sheet1 will be summary report. ...

• how to use filter formula Closed

Hello, how use filter formula Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

• VBA code to conditionally copy the data Solved/Closed

Hello, need help! see I need a vba code that can copy data from sheet1(raw data) to sheet 2,sheet3 and so on is certain condition matches..exam...

sunny2u86 | Excel | Latest reply: sunny2u86 Jun 4, 2012
    11 replies
  • Date -time subtraction.. Solved/Closed

Hello, hi again,need help i need a macro that will subtract date-time in column A with the Present Date-time and display the value as number of da...

• how to get sub strings using delimiter Solved/Closed

hi, i want to copy the part of the string in a particular cell to another sheet. e.g. the string is cell A1 is as below: EVENT_ID NUMBER(10) ...

• memory card password Closed

Hello, pls help me retrieve my memory card password for nokia 5130.Iam highly waiting for your quick respons.Thanks Configuration: / Opera 9....

Elite | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • Change default number format Closed

Hello, I use Excel a lot, but still trip up a lot too! Does anyone out there know if there is a way to change the default number format for all...