The discussions

Vlookup

Hello, IN A1 COLUMN FLAT NUMBERS , B1 COLUMN "RECEIPT NO" AND C1 COLUMN "AMOUNT PAID". IN ANOTHER SHEET I HAVE FLAT NUMBERS IN ROWS LIKE A001,AOO2...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
rizvisa1

Searching, copying, and pasting data

Hello, I Am trying to write a macro in VBA. I am trying to search for certain pieces of data in one sheet and move it to another sheet. Specific...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare cell values

Solved

Hello, i want to compare the Content of 2 Cells And Replace the value of the cell with the lowest value. like this cell A1 got a value of 21 an...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
??????

Memory card password

Hello, I forget my memory card password can i break it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Comparing two excelfile worksheets

Hi, One more scenario I have . If I have three columns in worksheet1 of file1(book1) and 1 column in worksheet2 of file2(book2), I should get only ...

THIRU

Outlook problem, solution please????

Hello, TRIED SENDING MAILS THROUGH OUTLOOK, IT RETURNS A MESSAGE SAYING LIMIT1 90 REACHED... PLEASE WHAT DO THIS MEAN????

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
EMMA

How to active password on memory card?

Hello, Hello, i am using nokia 6300 n memory card(micro sd,1 GB).i want to make it password protected.whenever i want to put password in it,i can pu...

arshi

Multiple workbooks trying to combine into one

Hello, I have multiple workbooks I'm trying to combine into one, so I can perform some data analysis. I'm trying to have a date only show up when a...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
Ray

Excel 2007 - generate and excel from another

Hi, I have been stuck with this problem for a bit. The problem is - I am sending this excel file to my customers to fill in the bare minimum inf...

Ray

Only numeric value

Hello, i can read only numeric value at given bellow Sell 45621 aa aaaaaa Sell 4561 aa aaaaaa Sell 456 aa aaaaaa Sell 56 aa aaaaaa Sell 6...

Ray

Lookup function, keep range static

Hello, I understand the Lookup Function in a simple way. I want to copy the Function statement down a column, to lookup data from another sheet. Th...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
LoJames

Nbring same records showing > 1x sequencially

Greetings, My first experience asking a question on this forum was extremely helpful. So I'm trying my luck again. Many thanks to those who coul...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
Vivian

Run same vba macro code on multiple sheets

Hello, I am trying to run the following code on multile sheets in a workbook. so far this code is working fine for one worksheet. Can someone help...

Issa

Excel help

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I am using a spreadsheet where column A will have as part of the cell text string L3 o...

Dazza

Excel formulas

Hello, I would like to ask for help on how to go about writing a formula in Excel. I have a bank statement that is approx. 2500 to 3000 line i...

Trowa

Changing dates into a month on vba

Hello, I have a column which lists the dates of certain activities in dd/mm/yy format. In the next column I would like the macro code in vba to re...

Trowa

Office03 excel file not open in win7 offic07

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0I newly installed windows 7 with office 2007 in my system. office 97- 2003 format excel...

netsa77

Issues opening a word doc

Hello, Has any one had any issues opening a word doc file after installing the quick office on your Nokia 5800 mobile? Configuration: Windows V...

cha_mps

Password

Solved

Hello, i forgot password of my lockbox software.how can i recover from it.

Ambucias

Please send the tally

Hello, how install tally

cha_mps

Signature in outlook !

Solved

Hello everyone! Does anyone know where Vista stores signatures for Outlook?

6 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
iconox

Creating macro's

Hello, We have two excel sheets say sheet-1 and sheet-2. I have to copy particular cells say, from column 'A' first cell to column 'A' 25th cell. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
venkat1926

Help! find/search within text in excel issue!

Hello, I need help, my boss wants me to put together an excel doc. with 4 columns -A, B, C, D - that when you do CTR+F you only retrieve/search in...

Ray

Formulas finding text

Hello, I would like to ask for help on how to go about writing a formula in Excel. I have a bank statement that is approx. 2500 to 3000 line ite...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Formula for date

Hello, I am doing a macro in which while doing page setup we have to put that days date in header, Is there any formula we could give so that it a...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Ray

Problems with passwords

Closed

Hello, Im having trouble with the password in administrator, and there is only one administrator on the computer which I cant get in the the guest...

Ambucias

Excel

Hello, How can I have excel copy the entire row of data from excel file "sales" to another excel file called database if column N contains COMPANY...

Ray

Excel formulas

Hello, Please help me with this ? I know what the percentage being deducted and I know what the end total is, I would just like to know how to ...

Ray

Merge cells into one

Hello, Need help to merge range of cells [on selection] into the last selected cell [using - sign as a separator]. Is there a Function or a macro...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Trowa

Excel macro to find last cell in sheet

Hello, I'm building a compare using Excel and the macro is going to be used on all sorts of data sizes. Could be 100 rows, could be 2000 rows. ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
DCecil07

Lost password

Solved

Hello, i lost the password to my dell desttop what do i got to do to get on it? i have Windows Vista Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Exp...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

I'm trying to open a wavestar ".wk" file usin

Hello, I'm trying to open a WaveStar ".WK" file using VBA. I'm able to execute the main file but I recieve an error when I try to then open the f...

cha_mps

How to match two columns

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 2 excel sheets with exactly the same format, in column A, I have the name of my customers and in Column B, the value of their sales. th...

13 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
nitin

Lost my ms office word key

Solved

Hello, i lost my ms office word key and i don't no how to review so plz help me. thank's Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Password for microsd 1gb had forgot

Solved

Hello, I am using Nokia6300 with microSD 1GB momory card. The password for the card have forgot ,so please help me to unlock the card. Conf...

jack4rall

Password for dell latitude e6400

Solved

Hello, im looking for the master password for dell latitude E6400 , THANKS

Ambucias

Allocating positions in a line

Hello everybody, Iam not an expert using code just learning with a excel vba for beguinners but honestly I don't know how to star trying to create ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
Carla

Corby pdf viewer

Solved

Hello, from where do I download software for my corby to view pdf files?

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
Sushant

Excel condition format based on specific date

I'm trying to use conditional format in Excel to turn the cell GREEN if the date entered is AFTER Sep 30, 2009. Default is Red. I appreciate any gu...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ray

Please help! excel formula needed!

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with many columns: date issued, invoice number, gross£, net£, vat£, date due, date paid. until the invoice is paid ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ray

Run macro by choice in data validation list

Hello, Excel 2007-I have a macro that I want to run IF one choice of a data validation list is picked. I've read through the site and don't unders...

Ray

How to sort/group all highlighted

Hello, I was wondering if there's a way to group all the highlight cells from the unhighlighted cells. thanks!

Ray

Need macro excel net to zero

Good Morning All, I would love to hear from all the experts on this forum. I have a set of data that consists of many rows and columns. All the tr...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ray

Lookup a value

Hello all, In Excel, I'd like to be able to return a value from sheet2:c1 into sheet1:B1 where a date in sheet1:A1 is between a date in sheet2:A1...

Ray

Creating email on a samsung star phome

Hello, I want to know what to type on incoming server and out going server,and give me an example to write an email address. i.e mlu.dludlu@............

Tebza

I need a password for dell latitude d630

Solved

Hello, my tag # is 3civwd1-595b service code is 7259109013 any help would be greatly appreciated Thanx cds Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533....

Ambucias

Dell d830 latitude password needed

Solved

Hello, I forgot my passowrd administrator and can not do nothing is laptop dell d830 latitude how to fix it that help my servis tag is d9lvnd1 thanks

Ambucias

Bois password

Solved

Hi, I have the same problem I have Dell inspiron 1440 and my sister blocked the bios by mistake and I cant make it boot again with anything it shows a...

Ambucias

V-lookup only picking up some of the data

Hello, Im having problems with V-Lookup, this has happened before... It only brings back some of the data and not all. When doing my sensor c...

Game Start Now

Problem sending the command to the programme

Hello, when i open my save file of office 2007... i m faceing this problem " There was a problem sending the command to the programme " ...

Ambucias
Results 7351 - 7400 out of a total of 12,259