The discussions

Was given a new password yesterday and today

Hello, Can't get into face book with the password given yesterday does not work

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Lost password

Hello, Sir/Madam, i have forgot my passord plz help me to get my password. very urgent

dist.urbd

How to browse i my pc block sites

Closed

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ahmed

F function

Hello, here is the situation Data is Time In 8:30 am Time out 05:00 pm Now i want the If Formula to function , that if the employee ...

yazan_h158

Merging two files in excel

Hello, I am having the worst time trying to merge two files. In one sheet i have products with their descriptions, skus, etc. The other is a shee...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Excel if function i think

Hello, I have a set of data in Column A where the policy numbers comes in three formats 1) 7000055555-03 2) 012222222-00 3) 001111111-00 ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Can i inser conditional

Hello, i'M TRYING TO INSERT IF CONDITIONAL TO AN EXISTING FORMULA. CAN i DO ..... =SUM(A2*3)-(d4)*6=if(d6

venkat1926

I receive pdf files but can't open them.

Solved

Hello, I have windows XP and when I receive an e-mail with a PDF file attached I try to open it and all I get is grafeate. Is it the Windows XP th...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
Gunny

Forgotton password

Hello, I have changed my password recently and just cant remember it. I cannot get into my laptop without it. Please help. Thanks

closeup22

Hyperlink problem !!! urgent!!!!

Closed

Hello, I have a problem with hyperlinks in my excel table. I created hyperlinks to pdf files but when I try to open the hyperlink it just flashes t...

15 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
imran

Hello! kindly help

Hello, can someone kindly help: am tryin to make a cell e.g displaying ELD/001/12/09 the lower cell immediately after it to display ELD/002/12/09 ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
dau234

Copy from one excel spreadsheet to another

Hello, I have 2 separate excel documents. 1 is formatted horizontally, first name last name phone email, etc. The 2nd document is formatted vertical...

venkat1926

Help !! - reg: pie chart

Hello, I need to create a pie chart .. i am having value like A 20% B 30% C 50 % and C 50% is divided into C1 1...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
jee

Show only rows where once cell has data

Hello, I have a spread sheet with a long list of physicans names. The columns following the names show the number of people they referred to my cente...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

03 outlook - not able to send msg via gmail

Hello, I'm able to received my gmail message via 03 outlook, but I can not send messages via outlook. Please help an unemployed detroit worker..ple...

sharpman

Password in pendrive

Hello,

closeup22

Connected to the internet but can't browse.

Hello,

dancedhall

Business apps

Hello, Can anyone suggest any affordable web apps that do project management, CRM, and billing?

ash_perez01

Remember passwords

Hello, Is there a way that I can get my accounts to remember my user name and password after someone has put in not to show this message again?

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Get total value of x cells based on a vlookup

Hello, I need to check for values in x number of cells if value is present then compare these to a lookup table and then calculate the the total valu...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Older version office free download

Hello, Is it possible to get a free download of an older version of Microsoft Office?

xpcman

Search excel chart for grouped cell contents?

Hello, I want to be able to search an Excel chart looking for "groups of cells" in other rows that have the same sequence of contents. For inst...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
RJK

Macro question

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel 07 to select the last row in a range. I want it to select the last row of the range only. Does anyone...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
Jay

Ms outlook 7 problem not show send mail in se

Hello, iam useing ms outlook 7 and my problem is iam sending a mail but it is not show on my ms outlook but mail is send please solve my problem

sarbel.vilo

Need to pass word and correct mail id

Hello, Actually i forgot my yahoo account password. I forgot my secret answer and other details and my alternate email id is also invalid. how c...

ash_perez01

Please provide pass word and correct mail id

Hello, i forgot my pass word and altrernative mail id my id is mthirusuresh_1976@yahoo.co.in my new mail id is m.suresh45@yahoo.com Ples...

ash_perez01

Victim of software

Hello, My computer screen on the right side, showing message you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. what 'll i do for this?

ash_perez01

Smtp

I had same problem and 587 works

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
Kumar

Forgetten password & secret answer

Hello,i have forgettn my password & not remember secret answer,no alternet id.now plz suggest the way that i can access my gmail account...i have trie...

dist.urbd

Excel vba help: formatting tables

Hello experts, I made a table that looks something like this: A 1 B 2 B 3 C 4 C 5 D 6 I need a macro that can loop, since the number of ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
johnny

Excel

Solved

Hello, I need some help. I would like to find out how many occurences of the same number occur in a column with in excel. Eample: 11111555555556666...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

How can i open may email i forgot my password

Hello, How can i open may email?? i forgot my password plz sent me my password

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Word 2003-2007

Hello, How will i convert from word 2007 format to 2003 format to be able to read it on word 2003?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
thanu

Memory card password

Hello, sir, i just forget my micro sd memory card password...n i want 2 break it .. i m using Nokia 6500s

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

How to remove bais password

Hello, I had forget the password of my lap insprion 1525-DELL...how to remove it....kindly reply me as soon as possible......

dancedhall

I forget my id password

Hello, sir i forget my id password sir plz help me my id is furqan.ahmad9@gmail.com

dancedhall

Excel2007 help

Hello, SUPPOSE I HAVE A LIST OF MY EMPLOYEES IN WHICH THERE IS A ALSO COLOM FOR THEIR DATE OF BIRTH. I WANT TO MAKE MONTH WISE SORTING. CAN U TELL M...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Same problem browsers will not open

Hello, My issue is the same or similar, I have an inspiron 1525 Dell Laptop. I have connection to the router. Can open things like yahoo messenger an...

dawooddoe

Incoming mail server

Hello, Can someone tell me what is the incoming mail server for hotmail?

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
munesh

Browsing free using phone web

Hello, it seems it is pretty impossible to download through operamini. Could u please help on how to browse free using phone web with either mtn or ...

ash_perez01

Server details

Hello, i want to know the incoming and outgoing mail servers for indiatimes.com Sameer

closeup22

How to remove bios password

Hello, help me, please. i have a dell inspiron 8500 notebook. please tell me how to remove my notebook bios password.

dist.urbd

Inventory level

Hello, I have 12 month inventory quantity in cell A1 to L1 and their SUM in M1. I want in excell when my inventory quantity (M1) is lower than s...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
Armin

Cell change color if not updated by time

Hello, Here goes, Hoping you can help with this. I am trying to make it so a cell will change to a red color if it is not updated by a specific tim...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

Conditional formatting - colored symbols

Hello, I have a range of scores which are the following: green < 36% yellow 36 - 50% orange 51 - 75% red > 75% What I want to happen in Exce...

lfefil

If statement in excel that locks a cell

Hello, I'm trying to create an IF statement in Excel 2003 If a cell is equal to a certain text string, then lock the cell and display a text str...

lfefil

Excel if statement trouble

Hello, I have looked all over and found nothing. I am trying to make a formula so that if a cell that contains Profit Center Total: is below a cell t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ahartle

How to change row color by cell value

Hello, Dear I want to know that how can row color be changed by it's cell value. Please explain with data in excel sheet.

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
gg

Deleting gmail password

Hello, Can anybody plz tell me how to delete anyone's gmail account without getting his/her password??

silly

How to copy paste

Hello, In my excel sheet in A row i have Names and in B row i have only address, i want to merg both the row in as singl row can it posible?? any for...

babu
Results 10001 - 10050 out of a total of 12,260