The discussions

Excel help

Hello, I have two worksheets. In the first worksheet I have 1 column (column a1) with numbers in them, on the second worksheet I have 2 columns wit...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Password lost and secret question changed

Hello, please , i'm in a bad situation , very bad, today , at 8am , when i wanted to open my mail , they said that i was using a wrong password, firs...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Lynncor

Password

Elow , I was on my hotmail awl day in school and when i go home i tryed going on it buh it didnt let mi :( it says incorrect password, i clicked on ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Ruksana

Get contents of cell if matches a string

Hello, I am looking to populate a cell with the contents of another cell in that row if the contents of that cell contain any or part of a word. ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
qtrmile69

Which excel function shall i use

Hello, I need you a great help. I want to input every updated data in cell A1 in sheet 1 every day, for example, but I want all old data were input ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Compare one column to multiple columns

Hello, I have a list of values in one column (A) that appear within 5 other columns (B,C,D,E,F). I would like Excel to highlight whenever a value f...

Excelguru

Compare two sheets and paste in new sheet

Hello, I need some help for my work. Sheet1 contains some numbers in column A2:A500 Sheet 2 contains some numbers in A2 : AXXX ...

venkat1926

Outlook 2007

Hello, dear my problem is that when i open outlook 2007 it autometic send email to my all office users . These are just spam email i am very upset p...

LouisSteph

Email and i need the password

Hello, theres this emil its sparcz123@hotmail.co.uk and i need the password for windows live id so i could sgin into it... can you help me??? find th...

LouisSteph

Excel

Hello,I have a problem with ms excel I want to write a formula contain 20 fields but after pressing ENTER it say *Value* Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Password

forgot hotmail password ,i never sigh out from it my friend sigh out and chek his mail since then cannot sigh as i forgot passwrd

closeup22

Word 2007

Hi there, Can anyone help me about how to highlight text using word 2007. Word 2007 seems really hard to use. Are we still able to highlight te...

closeup22

2 xcell worksheet link

Hello, Dear Team i have a quary, tht i want to copy one xcell worksheet data to another xcell worksheet data, and moreover when i changes/modify 1s...

iveal

Erecovery password

Hello, restarted laptop aspire 5715Z after it shut down. pressed alt + f10 then selected restore to factory settings whereupon it asked for a password...

iveal

Words aren't showing up on the screen.

Hello, My keyboard is working fine but when I type, I cannot see the words being displayed on the screen. It was working fine yesterday but this mor...

iveal

Unable to send

Hello, I am having issues with my Outlook. I have 2 different accounts assigned to my Outlook. One is my POP/SMTP and the other is an exchange serv...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
sharpman

Ms access 2007 (need help)

Hello, I need help creating a spreadsheet for my husbands warehouse. I have no idea where to start. I need to include PO's, $amount, QTY, invoice num...

sharpman

I want cells to change background colour

Hello, hi there i want to formula something in excel for eg: in column J- i want if a person enters "yes" then the cell should change t...

sharpman

Vba to print and replace....

Hello, I use the below code to open a .lst file in notepad, what i need to know is how i can print this file using vba? code: RetVal = Shell...

sharpman

Microsoft excel problem

Hello, dear i am in trouble in microsoft excel for the reference formula product recieving payment balance chairs ...

sharpman

Office outlook 2007 error

Hello, I have been running older version of Outlook, purchased new version 2007. It almost loads but has error: SKU113.CAB. I can't seem to get past...

dancedhall

Copy a row if contains specific text

Hello, I am in a real bind here. I have a log that has three types of logged information on it. Event Log, Presentation Log and Event Log, and Mee...

LouisSteph

Compareing 2 columns

Hello, I am trying to compare values between 2 columns and check which ones don't exist in anohter. Please help.

LouisSteph

Excel "text to format" question

Hello, My question seems like it would be quite common, but I can't find the answer anywhere: So, if I have a list of names on Excel (that's ove...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Excelguru

Browsing problem

Hello, in my browsing some page are open and some page are not open a error massage seen.what should me to do.

LouisSteph

Password

Hello, Hi ummm I made an account ANdcan't find my password plz help me

LouisSteph

Search excel for grouped cell contents?

Hello, I want to be able to search an excel chart looking for "groups of cells" that have the same sequence of contents. For instance cell 1 wo...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
jk

If function with time date

Hello, I need to add hours to a time date based upon a severity code. Example cell D2 has the severity code it if is less than 3 the cell will ne...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Filter

Hello, Design a worksheet with the fields Patient Number, Weight in kg, Height in cm for 100 patients. Enter a proper criteria to filter the records ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Lost password

Hello, Dear Sir, I am Pramod Kumar using your hotmail account since last 15 year unfortunility I lost my passwork yesterday. It therefore I reques...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
onea97

Help with excel if formula

Hello, I am trying (hard) to work out the following but everytime I put a formula in I just can't seem to get it right so am looking for some help....

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

I want an error to show.

Hello, Im a newby to excel and learning formulas at present. -I have a column in spread sheet. -The purpose of this column is to enter a produc...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Need help with a formula

I want a formula that will search column B for zeroes. When it finds one, I want it to look to the neighboring cell in column C, take that value and a...

venkat1926

Replicate cell contents when a value is enter

Hello, Thanks in advance for any/ all help and advice provided I'm using Office 2007 XP Pro What I want is if a string value is entered into ce...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

What is hdd (hp) master password?

Solved

Hello, I have Windows XP and it's shut me out of me out. When I turn on it has black screen, asks for a DriveLock Password, a second I forget, then ...

xpcman

Forgot my password

Hello, i have forgot my router password, it isan wireless broadband router ieee 802 11g, i bought it at a shop but cant remember where..doh.my laptop...

xpcman

Excel font color change

Hello, Our office uses excel to track internal audits. I would like the contents in the rows of columns A thru G to turn red when I enter the date...

Trowa

My dorado 880 chinese mobile phone cant brows

Hello, My Dorado 880 Chinese dual sim phone cannot browse the internet What can I do to make it browse? I'll appreciate.

iveal

If statement

Hello, If (N2) >0, then cell value will equal L2, otherwise it will be N2 or =SUM(N2*0.04)+((L2*0.96)) how to put that into a formula I keep g...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Password lost

Hello, i have lost my yahoo id password and i dnt remember the security question and alternate e-mail address....plz sumone help i have saved lots of...

iveal

Vba to open an excel file in notepad

Solved

Hello, Can someone tell me the vba code to open an .xls or .csv file in notepad? thanks PM

iveal

Hacked msn account and changed the password

can someone plz help me? someone hacked into my account and i cant get it back, because they changed the password to it. im so clueless someone plz...

iveal

Vba code to write formulae in excell

Hello Sir I have values (Digits) in excell columns like A & B , i need to display the sum of each digits (A+B) in column C. i dont want to displa...

iveal

Calculate the sum if two different conditions

Hello, If in column a:a if have numbers 1 to 5 and in column b:b i have a and b randomly and finally in cloumn c:c, i have different time say, 12min...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
Mahesh

Web browser

Hello, pls i want to know if it is possible for me to use opera mini browser on my china tv mobile E71 pro,if yes, i need assistance on how to down...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Charting in excel from drop down menu selecti

Hello all, I have a Microsoft Office 2007 Charting question: I have several categories of data regarding my production of widgets: Quantity on hand...

Excelguru

4get my password and secret answer too?

Hello, am using hotmail which iz luckey_adil@hotmail.com but today unforunatily when i was changed my password so i dont knw what i was given?? s...

LouisSteph

Forgot my password

Hello,I need your help because I forgot my password...help me to find it out...

LouisSteph

I forget my password plz give me my hotmail

Hello, tito_hero1994@hotmail.com I forget my password plz give me my hotmail p

LouisSteph

I forget my password plz give me my hotmail p

Hello, tito_hero1994@hotmail.comI forget my password plz give me my hotmail p

LouisSteph
Results 10601 - 10650 out of a total of 12,261