The discussions

Matching of 2 cells &display corres 3rd cell

Hello, In Sheet 1 I should give two input DATA and this data will available in sheet 2 .excel should match the given inputs and result must get dis...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel macro help

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I need a macro that will cut and paste certain cells from a row based on a cell value in that row. What is cut wil...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

I cant remember my password

HELLO

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
Jay

Facebook passwords

Hello, I know the email add but not the password of a facebook account that I desperately need to log in to....can anyone help?

mysticdreams

Flashing cell contents

Hello, I have made a spredsheet to show household bills. There is a colum to input a date for when the bill is due for payment. How do I make the dat...

sharpman

Free browsing

Hello,i want to know how to browse on a window vista laptop by using a nokia 3110c with a zain or mtn line. please reply. my number: 07038012814 my ...

olfo81

Matching a column in a table

Hello, Good day to you I have a table of data (26 columns by15 rows), i need to match a 27th column of data to the table and the result must tel...

Excelguru

Want new browser

Hello, I am currently running IE 7 on XP. I have downloaded without success IE 8, firefox, Google chrome, safari. None of them work. I have checked f...

sharpman

Conditional formating issue by date

Hello, HI, I'm a little stuck, and help would be most helpful. I have a range of cells $A$6:$O$53 Down the left are dates, past - present - futur...

sharpman

I wants to browse free with my laptop&my phon

Hello, i wants to browse free with my toshiba laptop&my sonyericson w810i phone using mtn.

pcsces

Help to sort coloumns

Hello, I need help to write a macro that sorts coloumns in the user specified order EG WorkSheet 1 has 45 coloumns with headers like Customer...

venkat1926

Having a problem of putting in product key

Hello,i need your help on how to put the product key on your computer.i just bought my new laptop and i don't know how to put the product key,i want t...

pcsces

Vba conditional formatting coding in excel!

Hi, I have the following conditional formats: =AND($J8>=N$4,$K8=N$4,$K8=N$4,$K8=S$4,$K13=S$4,$K13=S$4,$K13

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
firsttimer

How to find and count a word

Hello, I want to find a word (i.e. Spouse) and count how many of it in one single column (i.e. Column D). Anybody can help me doing the formula? it...

onea97

Please help me to find passwords

Hello, i forgot my myspace and yahoo password and i tried to get both but i forgot yahoo info WHAT DO I DO i need help!

realiser

Excell date formula

Hello, dear i want to show the date on my excel sheet and ofcourse to change automatically on daily basis. please adviise the formula thanks

onea97

Password of my friend

Hello, i want to know my friend orkut password can u help me?

realiser

Browser service problem

Hello, Hi, everbody, this kalpesh... I have problem computer browser services autometic stop problem in windows xp . then i have start manually.. if...

realiser

Color one colom if that colom exceed numb 30

Hello, i have a attandance sheet in that sheet ,some OTs and w/offs are thre i need last coulam where i put total working days of employees should be...

danny

Make back up of excel using macro

Hello, I am working on excel file ABC.xls. While the file is still open I want to run a macro which will make a copy of the current ABC.xls as Backup...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Some one changed password on hotmail

Hello, how do i know what is the new password that some one had changed. the ID is samanushuke_ton@hotmail.com

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
Toun

Forget password

Hello, hi,i forgot my hotmail password. need ur help.thk u so much.my email add is fahmie14@hotmail.com

sharpman

Please help! excel question

Solved

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to count the number of cells that contain a certain text. For example: Column A 2007 Entry Draft ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Wirless browser problems

Hello, i haVE A EXILLENT SIGNAL FOR MY WIRELESS BUT NONE OF MY BROPWSERS WILL DETECT IT EVERYTHING ELSE PICKS IT UP XBOX I PHONE OTHER LAPTOPS >>...

afsgun

Problem in configuring outlook exp 4 rediff

Closed

Greetings, I tried to configure outlook express 2007 to access my email account on rediffmail but i failed to do that. i use the following procedure...

Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

Microsoft office 2003 crashing

Hello, Since we loaded and unistalle explore 8. Microsoft office 2003 keeps frezing up on us. Word, Excel and outlook be comes non responsive al the ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Office installation problem

Hello, i have window vista business in my pc. i have the microsoft office 2007 installation problem. it has installed now but it can't run.while star...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
abb

Passsword recovery

Hello, I lost my alternate email (offkey1427@yahoo.com) password, it would be greatly appreciated if you can you send it to knabbout@hotmail.com. T...

afsgun

I lost my gmail password please some 1 help

Hello, i lost my gmail password please some 1 help me out i need that account at any cost polease i need that account for bindassappu@gmail.com

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
subhi

Forget password

Hello, I forget my password my email id is leen_03ph@yahoo.com

fea_ture

Email server

Hello,i would like to acces my outlook access

fea_ture

Office 2007 programs very slow to start up

Hello, I recently upgraded a number of the computers here in my office. During the process the users were also upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 20...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Learning macro

Hello, i wan to know about macro programming in Excel. i have one question ....... suppose i have a,b,c, d, e..........etc. columns i want ins...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Copying a value in a cell

Hello, Hi, I am trying to take a value from one excel worksheet and have it carryover to another worksheet, but I don't know how to create the form...

deepbreathe

Auto aoloring of cells and text

Hello, I have the following requirement: If the value in cell A1 is greater than 0, then the same value should be displayed in cell A2 with the ...

deepbreathe

Days360 not picking up years?

Hello people! I hope someone can shed some light on a small dilema I have. I am somewhat of an excel novice and am presently working my way thro...

Trowa

Vba: deleting selection on multiple sheets

Hello, I would like someone to write a VBA code for the following action: On the sheet "Verlofoverzicht" I've got a list of names. Both front- a...

Trowa

I forgot my secret question,

Hello, I am 81yrs young and my short term memory is not the best. I stupidly forgot to write down.

deepbreathe

Forgeting pass word

Hello, my name is john iam forget my gmail password and security quastion.how can i login to my accont please help me

onea97

Advance excel

Hello, How can i copy the data in the blank cell just below it, no matter how many times but the same data as last cells contain??? thanks, Atu...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Outlook sending phantom messages?

Hello, When I clicked the Send/Receive button in MS Outlook I noticed there's a message at the bottom of the screen saying "sending 6 messages" yet...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

I don no my email password

Hello, please help me sir password please i don no my Email password please help me my ID ganesh_rcet@gmail.com theis password.....send me sir my ...

rossdavid

May live account hacked

Hello, my live messenger account hacked few days ago i really need it back so please tell me how can i get back my account?

sensei.moore

Forgotten password & security answer

Hello, sir As you can see by the message title. It has caused some difficulty not having access to this account.. I'm stranded without access to t...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
jeze

Help excel macro to move rows

Hello Everyone, May i ask your assistance in a macro to move the cell to the right if the contents are not numbers. i currently have a data list...

Noelski

Need my password for myspace

Hello, I changed my password last week, I did not write it down, I keep emailing Myspace and they keep saying that they sent me my password. When I...

Erik

Macro to copy a row and paste

Hello, I am having difficulty writing a macro for the following example. From a dropdown i select a tag, when i click the ok button the sheet is to ...

sadgurl

I lost my password

Hello, Dear sir, My name is Mavrodopoulos Pantelis. Some days ago for security reasons i tried to change my password. I put a new password and i ...

sadgurl

Office appl

Hello, I'm looking for an Office Software (free download) that will allow me to create, edit: Word, Excel, Powerpoint documents for nokia 5800 xpre...

sharpman

Linking values in excel 2007

Hey, I'm not that great with values in Excel and i'm currently trying to create a spread sheet solution to making a pay slip. I have a spreadshe...

sharpman
Results 10901 - 10950 out of a total of 12,269