Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7851 - 7900 of about 16,600
  • function data from web in MS excel Closed

Hello, I would like to import data from one webpage to Excel using function Data - From Web. The problem is that this web page has at the end .jsp (...

Nicole | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • copy specific data to a new sheet and save it Closed

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will copy data based on a specific cell(group name) and paste it to a new workbook. I am also looking for th...

SCorp | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro/UDF to auto Transpose cells Closed

Hello and greetings! I am stuck in a list of my team members more than 2000 where details for every individual is not recorded based on fields/column...

AJ | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • need help for sorting data Closed

Hello, i have column A with 8000 random number cells(rows) . i need to separate and add to 100 columns (from B) to and 800 rows. how can i do, p...

• Columns Matching... Closed

Hi, I have a workbook in which there are 3 sets of 3 columns names (Narration, Debit, Credit) (Doc. No., Debit, Credit) (Diff, Debit, Cre...

khan | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • Word - insert rows based on cell value Closed

Hello, I am a macro novice with several questions. Please help! 1. I created a Document Change form with tables in word. The user will input a...

garridosk | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • email set grey can't add acct Closed

Hello, I want to add a second email account to outlook 2010, when I click on the + tab, the add account tab is grey. Can't add the new account. H...

SUSAN | Office Software | Latest reply: kieferschild Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • how to split text into columns in MS Word Closed

Hello, I have the following text VENKATA RAMAN with a space in between I want to convert into a table with VENKATA in one column RAMAN in se...

venkat1926 | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • Command button open a file(path is in CellA1) Closed

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to open a file (other than MS office file) from a command button and the file path is sitting in Sheet1 Cell A1 I hav...

• conditional seaching and extrcting value<urg> Closed

Hi, I have a requirement to copy cells conditionally by seraching from another sheet. Below is the scenario explained in detail Sheet1 Sheet 2 ...

• Macro for counting duplicates in raw Solved/Closed

Hello, I apologize in advance if even my search efforts have not found an answer to my question, believe me I've tried. Ok, I need ...

smstha | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    4 replies
  • Working with time in a Rota Spreed Sheet Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet of a work rota, i have start and end time in seperate columns , i need to work out how many hours each persons shift...

KWI | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • Help with calendar Closed

Hello, Hello, I am trying to make a calendar that when you click on a certain day number it will bring up a sheet to input data. I also wa...

• Match data from Excell Solved/Closed

Hello, I have information in different spreadshits which I would like to match by the name and year of a company. How can I do that? Example: ...

Filipao | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • search range if two vaules are the same copy Closed

Hello, i'm a new in excel soo that's very hard for me to understand. i need a formula or a vba code for the following : i have two excel files...

• Give results if a value in a column matches Closed

Hello, I would like Column L on sheet 1 to display the data in Column O on sheet 3 if the data in column A on sheet 1 matches the data in column c i...

• sort data with same value Closed

Hello, QUESTION ONE I have alot of data that needs to be sorted by date column A and and column E and F have values entered. Now need to sort onl...

• copy data from 1 excel sheet to another by cl Closed

Hello, i am trying to copy data from 1 excel sheet to another by clicking on button. my code is: Sub Button4_Click() Worksheets("ManHour").Ran...

puneet | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • IF formula help Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a spreadsheet using Excel 2010. All the data works fine... Except for this one formula. When entered into seperate...

BasilBloo | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • locating excel files and copying using macro Closed

Hello, I want to copy certain data on rows and columns of different excel file from one tab with the date as the identifier and put it in a new...

ged | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    3 replies
  • Excel/VBA2010-Select cells between 2 keywords Solved/Closed

Hi guys, Here's a tricky one. I'm trying to write a macro that starts from the active cell - goes up the column selecting say 20 cells and searches...

whitepanther | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    27 replies
  • Matching Columns from different worksheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to match project codes in different work sheets and display the date. Column E5 worksheet Contract award to match worksheet ...

gallen | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • Cells ending in '0' Closed

Hello, Is it possible to use conditional formatting to highlight the cells in a column of sequencial numbers ending in '0'? ie 10, 20, 30 etc to ...

generalgort | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel 2010 Lookup Options Closed

Hello, I'm trying to compare a field with TODAY() against a range a fields that are sequential dates, and when it matches, I need to return the values...

Lori | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Nov 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • help with excel Solved/Closed

Hello, does anyone kno of a formula that will automatically input the next month. for example if I am starting with 10/28/2011 what is the formu...

kittycat | Excel | Latest reply: kittycat Nov 29, 2011
    2 replies
  • multiple rows and columns in a single row Closed

Hello, I have some data in excel sheet. Here is the example. AAA 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ...

nshah | Excel | Latest reply: klempit Nov 28, 2011
    10 replies
  • If statements Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create an "if statement" that will allow for the following scenario: B5

oshngzr | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • Copy rows by column match condition Closed

Hello, I want to copy the rows from one sheet to other sheet based on column name matching. E.g, ================================== EN...

uday | Excel | Latest reply: IMnotGoodATvba Nov 28, 2011
    2 replies
  • Macro/VBA needed to find, match, copy/paste Closed

Hello, Ok so i've searched and searched and still haven't found code to do exactly what I need. The macro needs to be able to search hundrends of ...

Yo | Excel | Latest reply: IMnotGoodATvba Nov 28, 2011
    4 replies
  • Help for the SKU001.CAB Solved/Closed

Hello, I got a message when i was open the Microsoft Excel i got SKU011.CAB error i want to know how i get this error solutions Thanks Sh...

• key 25 Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a laptop hp pavilion g6, i am a student so i want to work on microsoft office, we ask me to enter a product key, so i don't how do i d...

Jentle wind | Office Software | Latest reply: sundar7701 Nov 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • splitting document file from a merged file Closed

Hello, here i had tried the coding for splitting the document file , guide me the coding to create a new document and to save the content from the ...

• Excel (Mac) opens docs when started Closed

Hello, Recently my Excel (Office 07 for Mac) program tries to open ALL the documents in a particular file whenever I start it up. It choses to open...

CM | Excel | Latest reply: miz_mdk Nov 24, 2011
    7 replies
  • I need this excel formula urgently Closed

Hello, I have the values 2,3, 2, 4, 5, 7,5,1. I want a formula that will select the first five lowest values and add them thanks

blumun | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • How to replace cell data based on criteria Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel that will utilize two spreadsheets. One sheet contains a large table of information while the other onl...

• Matches using a list of keywords Closed

Hello, Can you guys help me with this one? I have a list of keywords and I want to find all the rows that contains any words from my list. Exampl...

Matt | Word | Latest reply: Matt Nov 24, 2011
    5 replies
  • Cant open Downloaded image in my email Closed

Hello, Hi i need somebody to help me with.., If i download a particular attached file in my email.., I could not open the attachment.. I am not a ...

• Hello, I can't open my word document Closed

Hello, I can't open my word document for i think some unicode problem. one day i send one word document to my E-mail id after that process i can'...

ammu | Word | Latest reply: sundar7701 Nov 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel VBA Closed

Hello, Please, I face difficulties to come into solution on one issue about how to use vba & one cell of a sheet1 to enter data into cells on ano...

Dausa | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • pdf downloads but doesnt open well?? Closed

Hello, can you help me open my PDF cause my cousin send me an email and it has an attached file and when i download it its fine but when i open it ...

jam | PDF | Latest reply: ardian12 Nov 23, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel Auto Populate Solved/Closed

Hello, I've created a drop down list as B, I and A. on one sheet I need it to calculate the count automatically. The next sheet has coulmns sa...

Jebin | Excel | Latest reply: Jebin Nov 22, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a formula if I input an age range ex. 17-24 in one column then write a price, if another age range is entered ex. 25-2...

Joey | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • phone unlock password. Closed

Hello, i have samsung s 5230 phone which i have used for about three months. two days ago when i put it on as usual it asked for a password to unl...

Shiku | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • Help! Cells to follow "Scrolling." Closed

Hello! This is the situation that I am facing. I have already freezed the required panes on a spreadsheet however I am trying to get a table to...

Stupidbear | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 21, 2011
    3 replies
  • Excel Charts / Graphs Solved/Closed

Hello, I need your help with regards to creating a chart on a different sheet in the same workbook. I've got employee names on top as a row , ...

Jebin | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 21, 2011
    3 replies
  • Data Copy commads Closed

Hello, Sir i am faceing some problem. that i want values copy from C1 to C2, not link through formula. and C1 cell data or values copy to my anothe...

• Calculating a future date Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet that needs to calculate the third weds. from today. So for example today is 11/19/11 in cell A1. I need cell B1 to tel...

Michael | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 20, 2011
    3 replies
  • copy/paste formula to variable # of data Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm recording a macro where I have data in Col A (it's variable, it can be 5K rows one month, 6K rows another month). I want to copy a for...

Beginner Mac... | Office Software | Latest reply: B Nov 20, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel 2007 conundrum Closed

Hello, I need to sum rangeof prices in Q6:P143, based on a selection made from a range of calender months in I6:1143. The calender months that ne...

Marius | Excel | Latest reply: Marius Nov 19, 2011
    3 replies
  • phonelock forgot the password Solved/Closed

Hello, how am I going to open again my phonelock ?? I have forgotten my password . please help . cherry mobile c2 Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

kriz | Word | Latest reply: luckyg Nov 18, 2011
    2 replies