The discussions

I have problem in excel_sheet when using i eq

Hello, when i have convereted number of bottles in bottle/case , i haven't get proper result, so pls give me your guidance thanks with regard...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Checking email by outlook

Hello, I would like to recieve and send email by outlook program another time. how can i make outlook settings to send n recieve yahoomails by outlo...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Conditioanal argument

Hello, I have data in A col, B col, and C col I want compare data in A1 with Data in B col if it is matching, It has to display the data which is av...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Excel macro to highlight related cells

Hello, I have a worksheet for managing all documentation at our place. I was trying to come up with a macro or a solution wherein I can group the ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Forgot password

Hello, i want to know password of my email id " surprisedguesswho@gmail.com" which i have forgot kindly send it on psneha.16@gmail.com

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Conditional formatting

Hello, I'm trying to setup a spreadsheet where conditional formatting is used to populate a gantt chart based on dates entered. For example, column...

Trowa

Password / security question

Hello, i forgot my security question answer to my aol instant messenger screename . if you can please email me at simahkirkland@yahoo.com

suff954

Forgot password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo passwrd and one of the security questions.. and i m also not getting the page of secondary email id.. what to do..plz help...

suff954

I can't download itunes and apps

Hello, when ever I try to download I tunes and apps from the I phone store it says to type in a username and password but I tried making it up and not...

suff954

I want to brows from my wifi connection

Hello, sir i am using windows vista operating system. I am surfing mainly from wifi connection and i am not getting sites like orkut, etc... because...

flcconflict

Outlook express

Hello, i have a gmail account and i cant get my outlook express acccount to work i want to send photos that are on my computer in an email but the acc...

flcconflict

Query

Hello, In which options i have to open the GPRS.

flcconflict

Add-ins for outlook in c#

Hello, May i get detailed steps how to add 'High importance' like control in 'New mail message' window of outlook Add-ins in c# that control s...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
ddd

Deleting unique dates

Hi, I have two colums of recorded dates going back 5 years but sometimes one will have and extra date or it will be missing one. I'd like to delete...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

My browser wont use adobe flash player

Hello, i have two browsers : internet explorer 8 and firefox . few days ago , there was no connection at all , but later it fixed itself . but i real...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Have 32 gb pendrive of make kingston.

Hello, have 32 GB pendrive of Make Kingston. But its not working properly when i copied media files or size of more than 1Gb it will be currupt a...

closeup22

Forgot her password and secret answer

Hello, I need your help .please help me , my best friend her lostpassword, her name is ROSHAN and her gmail account is roshanram522@gmail.com h...

aquarelle

Linking value from one excel file to another

Hello, I have a small business (small convenience store) and wants to use excel to keep track of my sales and inventory on a daily basis. I made a si...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Forgot my password

Hello, iam swathy.i changed my password three days before .and i forgot it now.and my last password is swathylifegreatrockit.pls help me to find my p...

strnnger

Change data from sheet1 to sheet2 by formula

Hello, how to change data from sheet1 to sheet2 by formula Eg : Sheet1 A B C 1 5 4 =A1+B1 2 1 5 =A2+B2 ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Conditional formula

Hello, i want a formula in MS Excel for the below example. Cell D2 Cell D3 Cell D4 Am...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Forgotten user name and password

Hello, Please can you help me in retrieving my user name & password which I have forgotten on my Compaq laptop. And I've my accountant data which is ...

realiser

Formula for greater than less than and equal

Hello, CALCULATOR NOTES QTY. TOTAL CASH TOKEN AMT. REMARKS REMARKS 1000 0 0 2000 500 0 0 100 0 0 50 0 0 20 0 0 10 0 0 ...

Trowa

Caculations based on conditions

Hello, im writing in regards of how to caculate the change in absolute value from two given values if certain conditions are met. For instance, If...

venkat1926

Rename the sheet to the file name with date

Hello, I need to import text file to excel and rename the sheet to the name of the textfile using macro. I have the code for importing the text fil...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
Diamondust

Gmail

Hello, I want to use gmail with another address apart from gmail.com for example mystic@dreams.com, how should i proceed?

epsiman

Deleting older version of office

Hello, I installed Office 2003 on a desktop Dell unit, which also has Office 2000 on it. Should I remove the older version (Office 2000) in order to s...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Password for my emails at hotmail.com

Closed

Hello, I want to put a password on my email account which is with 'hotmail.com',to stop others from reading my private mails,please help me with this...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Outlook express

Hello, when i try to setup my outlook exp. accou. i get this message. your pop3 or smtp host accou. can't be found...... pls.help thank you

been there

How i convert a visual foxpro table to a pdf

Hello, i have a table in visual foxpro and i want to change that table in pdf file though code behind a button on a form. plz help me to do that:(

dancedhall

I cant get my new myspace password

Hello, i need help asap i cant get my new my space password i sent it to an email i thought was myn but when i click on it it dont show up in my mai...

fobvious5

I lost my password

Hello, i lose my password i do not know but i think that some time i open it in a network when i arrived to my home i tried to open it i get shocked...

fobvious5

Countif

Hello, I have 2 column in excel sheet. In 1st column i have student name and in another column i have the files status i.e. done or in process. so ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Raj

I forgot my yahoo password

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo password, how can I retrieve my yahoo password from my own PC, cus I use that for loging to Yahoo Mail..

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Gprs settings

Hello,sir plzzzz send me gprs settings of loop mobile............on my cell which is n70 i need it urgently......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

closeup22

Macro to copy paste in excel

Dear All I have a excel sheet in the following style Project|Lead|manager ---> Header ABC|XYZ|PQR DEF|LMN|OPQ I would like the macro to ar...

Trowa

Password

Hello, hi i need password for unzip head first java book wht u have told boytoy is worng

onea97

Find maximum value.

Hello, I want to find the maximum value from text columns i.e. Code N10001 N10002 N10003 N10004 N10005 N10006 N10007 N10008 I have th...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Filling a colun with a series of numbers

Hello, I am trying to copy a series of numbers that are labeled (example: 1, 1a, 1b, 1c) in 1 cell down a column as well as filling in the series o...

Excelguru

Search a range for specific word

Hello, I need to search a range of cells for the word Yes and then retunr the word True or the number 1 in the formula cell. Range: J2:U2 - Range...

Excelguru

Extracting date and moving it to another cell

Hello, I have a cell with text , date and upc #. I want to move the date and upc# to adjacent cells. Is there a formula for this?

8 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Internet browsing in pc with my smsung e250

Hello, I am having a problem in browsing internet on pc using my samsung e250 as a modem i don't have the pc suite.From which site i can download it...

re_mi

Pandrive

Hello, My 32GB Pendrive is not formeted so please give me early reply .

re_mi

Hw do i set my pc for free browsing

Hello, kindly help me on how to set my pc for free browsing,free dstv amd free mobile calls

pcsces

Help on free pc browsing

Hello, kindly help me on how to browse on pc free,the software and configuration settings for effective software.please help.

pcsces

Excell

Hello, i dont know about excel sheel , i want a fully notes of excel wiht formulas

re_mi

2007 word doc not working

Hello, just i installed d officce 2007, and try to work in MS word, but it does nt work and shows d message "this modification s blocked and thi...

re_mi

Outlook mail not show

Hello, my outlook mail show in inbox but not show after send and recevie please tell me Regard sanjay singh yadav 989945906...

re_mi

Can you get me my password for mysp i lost it

Hello, i tried to put my email in the fogot password under the login yellow button and it says that your password has been eailed to your email addre...

olfo81

I forget my password

Hello,hi i can not open my face book account because i forget my password so please tell me what can i do?

fella1960
Results 11251 - 11300 out of a total of 12,262