The discussions

Combine consecutive numbers in more than 1 c

Hello, I have a large data like this in an excel sheet A D G B E H C F I want to change in it to one column like this A B C D ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

How to convert values in word

Hello, by lot of answer i am not able to solve my proble,please give me a simple formula where i can do my work easily. i am having ms office 2007 .

venkat1926

Macro help

Hello, I am trying to build a super household budget for myself and my roommates. Specifically, I would like the spreadsheet to be able to go online ...

moneymaker1

Formula to copy data from one cell

Closed

Hello, I need a formula to Copy data from one spreadsheet to another automatically. I need it to update the most recent figure into it and copy if ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
NickJDodds

Forgot my password

Hello, my name its daniel and i have a question. i use to have a myspace but with a aol email impimp_69@aol.com address so i dont kno wat happ...

moneymaker1

Pr011.msi file missing

Hello, I can not start MS Access 2003, and sometimes Excel 2003 as well, as I keep getting a message asking for original Office CD or locate PR011.ms...

moneymaker1

Forgetting pssword

Hello, SIR SOME ONE AS HACKED MY GMAIL AND ORKUT PSSWRD I WANT TO CHANGE MY PSSWORD

mysticdreams

Excel spaces

Hello, I have lot data in excel in some of the cells user has done alt enter instead of enter i have used the following macro which is not workin...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
nick

Can't get my msn password

Hello, So I can't log into my MSN hotmail account. I go to log in, and try a password, then choose "Forgot your password" option, I put the little nu...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
derekrm672

Excel vba help needed

Hi folks, Recently started working on vba's and am a new user in this forum. I need help with 3 issues I have in a vba and if possible ASAP. 1. Del...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
rosswduncan

Req to answer

Hello, friends Pse inform me how to make free international call from PC (net) to cell phone

sadgurl

Ms 2007 word cannot open ms 2003

Hello, I have isntalled MS 2007- I cannot open MS 2003 word documents- i have downloaded MS compatibility packs even then its no good. Can anyone he...

fayas

I need emailaddress&password

Hello, hi i need email address&password; thanks iam new to useing internet. please go through your advice slowely. thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

White screen, asking for system password

Hello, I have a weird one for you. My computer was fine yesterday. This morning, I went to turn it on and it began as usual with the Dell screen ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
john

I forgot my gmail password

Hello, Dear friends i have forgot my gmail password which i recently changed and also answer to my secuarity question i hav tried filling up the ...

iveal

Gmail id and password hacked

Hello, my gmail id is hacked by some one and he changes my id as well as password,and now i m not able to access my account how i can get my email id...

re_mi

Transfer numeric in english

Hello, how can i transfer newmric in english pls send the formula in my mail thanks naveen

re_mi

Unable to browse

Hello, i dnt no how to log in with my sony ericsson k610im help me on how to login so i ll be able to browse

re_mi

Date convert into manth name

Hello, my request is, i am maintainning a birth day record of around 150 employees in axcel sheet . their date of birth has been mentioned as numer...

danny

Email probs

Hello, i owned a Dell pc and i had been sending and receiving mail using Outlook, Yesterday i purchased a Mac os x leopard and installed microsoft of...

mtalamu

I forgott my emailpassword

Hello, i forgott my email password and also the answer of the secret question can u help me by sending the password of hiba_nour6@hotmail.com to hiba...

pcsces

Macro to filter copy and paste to another wor

Hello, I am a novice in macros. I am trying to create a macro that finds a number in one workbook then goes to another workbook, filters the dat...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
Sri

I forgot my password

Hello,i forgot my myspace password and my yahoo...it been so long that i dont remember....and inyahoo they ask me question but been so long that dnt r...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
rossdavid

Write and create a pdf file from a document

Hello everyone, In my project i have a problem. I want to read a text file(.doc,.xls,.txt) and then create & write a pdf file from that file in as...

pcsces

Forgot password & secret answer

i forgot password and secret answer, could i somehow get them back?

sadgurl

Cant activate outlook on hp 6735s amd sempron

Hello, just acquired hp 6735s AMD sempron but cannot activate outlook using my company LAN. what are the likely causes and what do i need to do ...

iveal

Conditional formatting, more than 3 needs

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will automatically check all values in column J10-J200 by: IF the date listed as deadline in the column is Toda...

Excel_n00b

Recover deleted files from ms out look

Hello, Any body can help me in recovering deleted mails from MS outlook 2003 Regards Vishwanath

dybbody

If condition problem

Hello, i need to use an if condition function formula but i have a problem using that of my huge data base my formula is =IF(F12=D5,H12,0)+IF(F...

Trowa

Vlookup - find value 3,4,5 etc..

Solved

Hello, I can use a vlookup to find the first and second value using True or False after the formula. However i would like to able to find more valu...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Forgot password and secret answer

Hello,my name is cindy Le and i had yahoo mail but i forgot password and secret answer so i can not get into my email, i just create the new email add...

suff954

Password

Hello, I lost my yahoo passwrord. So how do i sign in now?

suff954

Removing addministrator password

Hello, i forget my Addministrator password. How i remove it. In my computer very importnat document. Tell me about the my pc addministroatoe pawword ...

strnnger

How to change the date format in excel 2007

Hello, how I can chnage the format of 15.02.2003 to 2/15/2003 in excel 2007. Give the exact route.

Sri

Forget password

Hello, i want to know my gmail password,because i forgotton it.

Sri

Using offset with vlookup

Hello, I am relatively new with macros, and would appreciate some help with a formula. Sheet 1 has my property names (in column A) and I wish to pull...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Somebody stole my password

Hello, my name is Angelo Hendfield and yesterday a hacker stole my e-mail addy password and I can't remember my secret answer to get it back. What can...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
joesph

Ms access db 2003 conversion to 2007

Hello, trouble converting a 2003 data bvase to the 2007 Access program - keep getting file error and then thats as far as I can go...now what? please...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
cs

Facebook is denying my password

i cant seem to log on to facebook. because, my password isnt right. but it is

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Mozilla thunderbird 3.0 beta 3

Hello, I'm trying to install add-ons on this one but i can't, what can the problem be ?

re_mi

One range, multiple sheets

Hey guys I'd like to know how i can add 3 different sheets into one range. For example, i have the =sumif(range, How can i fit info from shee...

venkat1926

Someone changed my password

Hello,I AM nik. my account is in gmail to operate my orkut account. someone changed my password and i don't remember my security question. from many d...

iveal

I fogot my yahoo password &secrat question

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password & secrat question anyonhelp me about my this problem

iveal

Forget yahoo password

Hello, i forget my yahoo password n security question.. plz tell me how can i solve dis problem..

ryan minn

How do i browse free on my laptop

Hello, pls how can i browse free on my laptop help plsits urgent

pcsces

Selecting the 5 highest values

Hello, Can someone pls help me on excel I am trying to select top 5 values from a range of numbers. What macro should I use so that excel figures ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
imz

Pickup value in excel cell

Hello, someone advise me the excel questions :- would like to pickup highest value from column A to C and and put result in column D e.g. A, ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Not able to send mail form my account

Hello, i am not able to send any mail form my yahoo account ...............plz hepl me this is hemperrin my job i am receiving all mails but i am uns...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

I have problem in excel_sheet when using i eq

Hello, when i have convereted number of bottles in bottle/case , i haven't get proper result, so pls give me your guidance thanks with regard...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Checking email by outlook

Hello, I would like to recieve and send email by outlook program another time. how can i make outlook settings to send n recieve yahoomails by outlo...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
strnnger
Results 11201 - 11250 out of a total of 12,260