Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11201 - 11250 of about 16,600
  • How to romove 512 mb micro sd card password Solved/Closed

Hi i m using nokia 6300 mobile & 512mb micro sd memary card & this memary card is locked i forgot the password plz tell me how to unlock memary card p...

Amit | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Apr 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Interesting Question For Excel Champions Solved/Closed

Hello, Interesting Question Guys: Suppose Sheet 1 Is "Data" Sheet And There Are Too Many Rows... Like A3 Is S.No B3 Is Supplier Name C3 I...

Game Start Now | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 9, 2010
    25 replies
  • Outlook 2007 Crashes every time I open it Closed

Hello, I recently bought Outlook 2007 as I have had ongoing problems with downloaded versions of Outlook. Now, whenever I open Outlook 2007 (Windo...

Aimster | Outlook | Latest reply: Cool Apr 9, 2010
    3 replies
  • VLOOKUP column number searching. Solved/Closed

Dear All, I'm currently using a VLOOKUP to populate an information table im creating however im still adding columns to the sheet which holds the i...

• coping rank for whole dataset in excel Solved/Closed

Hi i want to work out the ranks for my whole data set, if i type in the formula for the first line then drag it for the rest instead of working out ...

hols | Excel | Latest reply: hols Apr 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Adding days and excluding weekends Closed

Hi I need to add fifteen (15) working days to start dates, i.e. must exclude weekends. Ex: April 1, 2010 + 15 working days = April 21, 2010 ...

• Automation of running excel macros Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a macro in excel which needs to be run once a day and i dont even want to open the excel sheet. How can i make this process automatic...

aml | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 8, 2010
    3 replies
  • Macro: Group ColA with ColB results Closed

Im trying to build a macro to produce the expected results below. I have duplicate tests in ColA with associated data in ColB: I need to merge the...

pickforc | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Formula Help Solved/Closed

I'm trying to create a formula to look at the values in a complete row and if 3 of those values in a row are pass then it will fill in the cell with Y...

• pps files Closed

how can I open unknow file type that is pps file I don't have on my computer ???? Help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

bae | PowerPoint | Latest reply: aquarelle Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Microsoft Outlook 2007 Closed

I can send emails but when I try to send I get the following error message :the operation fialed" How do I fix this ?? Configuration: / Yahoo! Slurp...

cammen | Outlook | Latest reply: suff954 Apr 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • Growing list of chart data Solved/Closed

Hello, Column K contains dates, column L contains amounts. I want to create a chart out of this data. The issue is that the list of data is growin...

• Creating IF statement to filter and ADD. Solved/Closed

HI, i am trying to create an IF statement to filter a row and then add the numbers in another row on those filters. so for example AA ...

saqib786 | Office Software | Latest reply: saqib786 Apr 8, 2010
    4 replies
  • Browser Not Connecting Closed

My computer connects to the internet and Windows update works. Only firefox & IE8 cannot connect to a website. I turned off the firewall but that did ...

Kev | Excel | Latest reply: kev Apr 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • Browsers Prompting user name and Password Closed

When I am signed in with my yahoo or Msn messenger. there is a option to to click and go to your inbox Directly. no need to open and browser type yaho...

zeeshan | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Drop down boxes in excel 07 Closed

Dear All, I have two columns A & B which i wish to turn into two drop down boxes, the first drop down box i wish to search column B for 1 of 4 allo...

bob2011 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy data to excel below existing data Closed

Hi, I want to copy the data from some other source to the excel. The copied data should get pasted few rows below the existing data. Configurati...

dhana | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to copy a row to another worksheet Closed

In am maintaining a file in Excel 2007 in which I would like to copy rows containing specific data in a particular column from a master worksheet to a...

rohan_wagela | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to align all common list in excel? Solved/Closed

i have 4 columns. the first two (A & B) columns are list of cheques i issued. then the other two (C & D) columns are list of cheques encashed from Ban...

ehlblackstar | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 8, 2010
    3 replies
  • outlook sending problem Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i m getting the error:- Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 white sending mail from my out...

mami | Outlook | Latest reply: suff954 Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • unable to view pdf Closed

I using mimx q5 mobile. but i cant view the pdf, and word, excel sheets through email system.

Anand | PDF | Latest reply: suff954 Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Adobe Reader 8 Installer Information Closed

Dear all, When I open PDF file then some error occurred. Like....... "Error 1406.Could not write value Content Type to key \.rmj. Verify that you ...

s.nomanahmed | PDF | Latest reply: aquarelle Apr 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy filtered data and paste values Solved/Closed

Hi, I found this code in this forum. It selects data based on the filtered rows of data and then it pastes it in another sheet based under the name o...

• Macro to find/replace in notepad Closed

I am in need of editing a text file in notepad that was created via a macro in excel. I have created the code to open the file in notepad but was won...

Brad | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Auto filling color to a cell when included in Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I am adding the contents of a row of cells using a formula on another page in the spread sheet. HOw...

• Create lists of columns containing a value Closed

I have a need to populate a column in one sheet with column headings from another sheet that contain a given value. I will illustrate better below. ...

wagoneer | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • How can i change the files from 2007 to 2003 Closed

Recently i just update my windows 2007, now the problem i used to scan in windows 2007 but the problem when i send this report to another person which...

• unwanted password Closed

i turned on my computer and there is a black screen with a blue box and in the blue box it says ENTER PASSWORD. I did not put this on there. how do I ...

Gail | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Browser not loading pages Closed

I don't know if my Firewall is totally misconfigured or if the antivirus program that I have on my PC (Win 7) is keeping me from loading webpages. If ...

Adolfo | Excel | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • IF + AND + LOOKUP Closed

I have a huge database with ranges (between numbers) Example a1 = 0 and b1 = 50 a2 = 51 and b2 = 100 etc etc In column c i have the return value ...

• Copy cell data if give cell above is Y Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Can someone help me with this? E1, I1, M1, Q1 = Y and U4 = not filled in E4, I4, M4, Q4, U4 etc. ...

stipulatinglove | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Coping Cells With A Loop Solved/Closed

Hello, I am stumped on what should be a very simple macro. I am running a macro that is using a look-up table to compare the values in column G. ...

froggy6703 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • How2recover outlook2003 emails(no bckup) Closed

I formatted and reinstalled my computer and after puting windows xp on I installed outlook 2003 but now I lost all my old emails and I didnt backup m...

Cole | Outlook | Latest reply: suff954 Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • freebrowsing on mtn zain both GSM and laptop Closed

pls guys get me free browsing on dis network mtn and zain both on phone and laptop send it here email kwada90@yahoo.com

Mathew wajilda | Excel | Latest reply: suff954 Apr 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Auto Filter Issues Closed

Hello, I am having issues with the auto filter in 2007 Excel. When I choose only certain information several other lines tend to hang on even though ...

• Outlook express wont send outbound mail Closed

I can get incoming mail in outlook express from hotmail and ATT but my out going does not work and my configurations are all correct as well as pass w...

krazykev101 | Outlook | Latest reply: Paula Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lookup a header in a table - Excel 2003 Closed

So HLOOKUP doesn't seem to work as well as I hoped on this one, I would like to return the text on the top of a table column by first finding some...

StripeyChalk | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • If a number in one column appears in another Closed

Hello, I have column B with a series of invoice numbers. I need to know if that number appears in column A. In column C I tried =if(B3=A3:A11...

Sherri | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 6, 2010
    4 replies
  • comebiine multiple cells displays formula Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.18 In Excel 2007 Very basic formula but I think it is a bug. A1 has first name; B1 has last name; C1 has ...

Micky | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with outlook express Closed

To make a long story short I use outlook express. I changed email addresses so quit using this particualr email address I had for about 5 years. So wh...

Kimmyfromthe... | Outlook | Latest reply: zaki Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel copy not working Closed

Hey, I got a code from this site and made changes to copy from a different excel file and paste to another file. I'm copying from a file Source.xls...

kayarsenal | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Using Excel Macro to insert jpeg from dir Closed

Hello, Please help. I have written a macro to pickup jpeg file from the directory and insert it into excel. I have issue with picking up jpeg ...

VBA | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • MS Excel issues :/ Closed

I need to replace a range of 7 cells with a choice of another several ranges, based on the valueof (yet) another cell. For example: Range a1:a7 val...

Utetopia | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • Changing a value using a look-up table Solved/Closed

Hello, I am looking for help on writing a macro that will perform a VLOOKUP formula that will compare the value in G2 on Sheet1, to the value in A...

froggy6703 | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • copying % formula Solved/Closed

Hi, I regularly calculate a series of number as a percentage of a sum that remains constant (expense item as a percentage of total expenses, for eg.) ...

• password Closed

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i for got my password of xp user how can i loggon

sreedhar | Word | Latest reply: albulena Apr 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • copying of data from one excel file to other Closed

Hello, I have a excel file which is having the list of filenames (eg- MEF_collection) in B column. Now i wanna open another excel file which ...

sumit | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Only count if column next to it contains Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I'm trying to figure out what formula will fill an if-then. I want to get the total number of YES'...

• Lost my Huawei driver mini CD and the browsi Closed

I have lost my Driver CD for the modem supplied along with modem so please download the same for installin once again on my laptop after formating it,...

sir, | Excel | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help on Excel Formula Solved/Closed

I need to create a formula to give me with value and not TRUE/FALSE information. I did use the IF function, but it results in TRUE/FALSE and I need a...

teeco | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply