The discussions

Add 30 days to if criteria

Hello, I have a small problem in Excel. I have a table where one column contains text and other date. My idea is when in a text column I put, for e...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Any one is having any idea about this

Hello, i am facing a problem in excel sheets, like i have one sheet which contains id number and name date in time in date out time out and hours cal...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
baroom

I forget my password

Hello,

epsiman

Insert floppy drive

Hello,hp pavilion dv2000 laptop i have sata drive can't install coming errer mge insert floppy drive how is solve this problem please help me

dybbody

Comparing one column data with multiple colum

Hello all, I have four columns. Each column has data ranging from 1 - 50 rows. These four column has common data like below: A B C D 1 ...

Excelguru

Send microsoft office standard2007 key

Hello,my microsoft office standard2007 is out of my computer so please help me.send key by my email address. ok,thank you

dancedhall

I forget my passwod so what can i do

Hello, i forget my passwod so what can i do 2get it agan ,,??

closeup22

Excel calculate hra cca da only

Hello, i have a worksheet with the following column a b c d e f g s....

Excelguru

Excel 2003 spreadsheet matching

Hello, I am trying, without much luck, to Match two values on seperate worksheets on excel 2003 so that values on one sheet will be matched and tra...

Excelguru

Matching names in different excel sheets

Hello, I have two excel sheets with names which I would like to match (some have more names than others). Can you give me a formula to do this?

Excelguru

Run excel workbook and macro automatically

Hello, i got a workbook with alot of macros in it. i need to open the workbook automatically every nite at 12 and run a particular macro and then c...

kaiyasit

Use sendkeys in save as macro

Hello, i've written a macro to copy the "temp" sheet of a workbook to a new workbook and then save tht workbook to an existing file. i get the "do ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
smd

Page numbers

Hello, I have pasted an image over my TXT in Word, but now I can see the body of text, but not the page number in the Header and Footer? HELP!

Guy

How to get cell value in formula

Hello, I am writing a formula where I need to get values of cell A1 and B1 I need below text in cell C1 create.put("A1","B1"); What formu...

Guy

Vba code string with more then 912 characters

Hello, I have created a VBA code with a string of character exceeding the number of 912, thus getting the error 1004. The code looks like this: ...

Guy

%forrmula

Hello, Dear Sir, I wanted to preparare stock report with shrinakage or excess in percentage. For ex. Particualr dept.stock has a shrinakage ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel sum if based on day (with duplicates)

Hello, My question is in regard to Microsoft Excel 2003. I track my finances and one of the issues I've run into is I have a table, in Column A the...

Solution

Application for open pdf files

Hello, please help how i can download free applications to open my pdf files with my phone 5800 XM, thanx

dybbody

Uninstalling kis 7.0.0.125 breaks browsers

Hello! I have a huge problem I just can't seem to solve! I used to have a trial Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.0.125 Recently, the trial period ...

rainywinter

How to find out my password of yahoo

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo's password.so how can i find it.May be, I have remembered the question which i have filled in the forum.Please help m...

deepbreathe

Excel cell value count

I have questions Can Cell determined by delimeter ? I want to count the cell values how many 111 occurs ? pls refer the below example ColumA ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Cant install acrobat reader

Hello, I tried to install acrobat reader and it keeps saying"The feature that you are trying to use is on a network resourse thats not available" I t...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
bongs

Forget my password

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

I lost my password plzz help me..

Hello, dear sir pls help me to find my password i think my brother changed my gmail password and also orkut password also plz help me to find...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
simer

Forrget my password

Hello, i forget my password

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Min if

I have a list of cities with associated flight costs. I am trying to find the minimum value, excluding zeros. I have tried a number of solutions, bu...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
matt

Convert rows to columns in excel

Closed

Hello, I just need to create a simple macro or VB Script to convert Rows of data into Columns where the break is a blank line between rows.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Percentage

Hello, what would be the formular percentage of 25% of 111,000. I need to know how to put it in the spreadsheet. 1.11 x 10000=111,000 and i need ...

venkat1926

Dates into text

Hello, I am working with dates in excel and need to transform them into text and have no idea how to right a macro to do so. So for example, where I ...

venkat1926

Forgot password

Hello, I must have typed my password incorrectly when I created it, and now I cannot get in. I have Windows XP. What can I do to change it?

afsgun

How to get the month wise and date wise data

Hello, how to get the month wise and date wise data in excel sheet. example:in the birth day list we have few colums name and date of birth , ...

venkat1926

Macro for date difference

Hello, I am using A1-Today() to see the difference between the value and today date however i am geeting the value as #NAME? what is t...

venkat1926

Free browsing

Hello, Hello, I'll be very grateful to anyone that'll explicitely inform me on how to connect my nokia e51 to my laptop to browse free. My contacts ...

angs19

Cond. format. to change color based on dates

Hello, I need excel help (formulas or conditional formatting). I am trying to change the highlight color of a cell based on the value (date) ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Browsing

Hello, please how do i connect my phone with my destop to be browsing

pcsces

Password

Hello, i am mr rupak khakurel from nepal, i forget my password of irupak55@hotmail.com,irupak66@hotmail.com, plz give me best solution, this is very ...

pcsces

Adobe reader 8

Hello, ive downloaded adobe reader 8 and its not working plz help ???

angs19

Get a pass word

Hello, can you hell me get the pass word for this e-mail jmorwhite@hotmail.com

flcconflict

Yahoo mail attatchment trouble

Hello, So my aunt has an e-mail account with yahoo, and she regularly send QuickBooks attachments to her accountant and it was working fine; but now...

flcconflict

Compare data between 2 sheets with unique fie

Hello, I am working in Excel 2008 for Mac. I am working in 2 sheets and in sheet one I have a persons ID number along with first name, last nam...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Origran automatically update

Hello, Can excel update one sheet and have the program automatically update the other sheet

nomadcrys

Outlook problem when downloading

Hello, Recently, when I open outlook, to download my email, I keep receiving the last five mails I was about to receive normally. However I am unabl...

flcconflict

Can't open word doc in windows mail

Closed

Hello, I'm running Windows Vista SP1 and using it's Windows Mail. When I receive and email with a Word document and try to open it I receive the er...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
tomb

Compare two blank cells

Hello, I'm trying to produce the spreadsheet that would compare any type of information that look identical. For example you put two databases in ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Password

Hello,ths morning i restarting my tashiba laptop and i accidentally drop my cellphone in f1 or f2 key and now i cant start my laptop anymore everytime...

olfo81

Ringtone

Hello, how do i send ringtones threw my laptop using bluetooth to my phone

olfo81

Text to number

Hello, CELL A1 COULD BE TOM OR JIM I WANT CELL B1 TO = 1 FOR TOM AND 2 FOR JIM

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formule

Hello, I'am trying to make a template schedule in excel that can show me at what time I have gaps in the schedule and at what times I have over 3 pe...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
glg23

Not able to download mails in outlook express

Hello, Hello, I had configured my gmail id on outlook express 2003 sometime back, and it was working fine till recently. But now, when i try do...

onea97

Formula problems

Hello, I have a problem with the formula in Excel for mac. I'm trying to compare a cell to multiple other cells to see if they have the same value...

Trowa
Results 11151 - 11200 out of a total of 12,261