The discussions

Usb cord problem

One day I was playing fortnite and I got mad and hit the party from on top and idmidietly say and error I restart my ps4 and when I selected the game ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Gta isn’t loading on ps3

how to fix your ps3 if your GTA disc not looking up

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

How do i get my account back if i forgotten my pas

How do I fix it

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Ps4 won’t update

Hello, My ps4 wont update 55.5 version System Configuration: Android / Chrome 67.0.3396.68

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Unsupported video and audio

what does it mean when on video, music and pictures it says unsupported and how can i switch it to supported

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Usb ports not working

Hello, i just wanted to play on fortnite, but it keeps me telling "too many USB devices connect". I found your walktrough with rebooting PS4 in pow...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Games will not appear on main menu

Hello, I posted previously on the forum and I am looking for help on my original problem. I have reset my ps 3 and reset default settings. How...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Games won’t load

Solved

Sorry if I duplicated my question. I was in the forum p3 3 games will not load. I followed the directions I pressed the on/ off button for the 3 beeps...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2018 by
Kevinps3

I am confused on the safe reset

Hi, when I get into safe mode it says I have to plug in a USB and click the power button. That isn't possible to do because my usb isn't recognized wh...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Access point not detected

Hello, Can't log in says access point not detected System Configuration: BlackBerry / BlackBerry Browser 10.3.3.3216

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Ps connection test fails

I am Using Internet connection 4.5 LTE with Speed of 15 to 20 mbps but my ps now test connection always fail. plz help me to solved this issue

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Can't connect controller to safemodeps4->bluetooth

Solved/Closed

I ran out of room in the title but my PS4 is presently having issues with the whole, "Too many USB devices connected," issue. I've tried simply cleani...

5 replies Last reply on 24 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Ps4 won't connect to network

Hello, My playstation will not conect to playstion network System Configuration: PlayStation 4 / NetFront 5.50

9 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Logitech joystick on a ps3?

I have a logitech joystick that I used to use w/ my computer. It has a USB plug at the end of the cord. If I get an adapter will it work w/ ps3 air ga...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

How do you play ps3 without internet?

Every time we turn it on to play a game it says no internet connect and we don't have internet to hook up please help

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2018 by
ac3mark

How to disable dualshock on-board speaker and send audio to hdmi

Recently, I discovered that one of my DualShock®4 controllers has an on-board speaker that isn't working. I want to configure my PlayStation®4 OS to s...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Safe mode

When my son turned his PS4 on it said it was in safe mode. We followed the steps to go out of safe mode however a message appears saying to connect t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Ps3-534 will not read any games or dvds

Hello, I have tried all the ways to restart and put my playstation3 into safe mode and I did the system settings then default settings but it still ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2017 by
cr1999

Ps3 everything works but the sound

My ps3 when I plug into my small toshiba flatscreen the sound don’t work? Everything works but the sound? Anyone else experience this?

cr1999

Can't connect to playstation network on my ps3

I can't connect to PlayStation network on my ps3, it keeps giving me an error code that says 80130182 what should I do? I can't even sign in! Somebody...

cr1999

Playstation 3 online connection problems

Solved

Hello, when i do connection test it completes the first two and fails the playstation network and blue light (next to power/green light) is not on, ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
ANDREW

Too many usb devices connected

in the middle of a game of fortnite, my screen suddenly froze and then a messaged popped up. It said too many usb devices connected. Then it shut itse...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

My game doesn't load

Hello well on my pa3 game nba 2k 15 but it won't load all the way ?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2017 by
Neil.Hines

Ps3 is connected/server times out

Hello, I just got my PS3 out again and is all connected to WiFi however won't sign in and either will do anything because the server times out :/ ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Ps3 slow speed using the wireless connection

Hello, i just bought a new router (netgear r6700) and i have a 100% signal but my ps3 is still only pulling 6 to 16 meg per second and still seems to ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Ps4 flashes blue screen

Solved

Hello fellow CCM friends, I would appreciate anyone's help with this. While watching YouTube videos on the PS4, the screen randomly becomes blue fo...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Av8tor1963

Ps3 won't read disk

PS3 won't read disk tried everything

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Ps3 won't work on my tv

Solved/Closed

Hello, I changed my PS3 from a 1080i TV to my regular TV. It won't work. All you see is blank screen. I also tried holding the power button but all...

55 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
savvy

Not the ussual av cable / analog tv problem, i think..

hey. I'ts sort of the ussual problem when changing from HDMI to analog connection (no image /video output), but the difference is that it has been co...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Not letting me connect to online when i'm connected to the wifi

My ps3 is connected to my internet and it disconnects me and I log back in and I try to test my connection and my obtain Ip success and connection suc...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

The connection with sony entertainment network timed out

none of this worked for me :/ Obtain IP Address - Succeeded Internet Connection - Succeeded But, as soon as it gets to "PSN", It says "Failed"

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2017 by
seveltoto

I can't sign in to my psn

Hello, I can't sign in to my psn and I watched videos but those don't help, so I am asking Sony because this is your device. System Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Ps3 refuses to read games and won't spin the disk

Hello, My PS3 refuses to read games and won't spin the disk, any advice? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

How do i connect my ps3 using a mobile modem?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I stupidly joined a contract with 3 for a Moible Broadband USB Modem before I got my PS3. I have a friend whom says he connected his PS3 to th...

128 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
ImranDoet

Can't sign in to my ps3

I can't sign in to my ps3

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Ps3 will not detect modem

Hello, I just started having issues with my ps3 not connecting to my wifi or ether net cable all I did was move it for a new TV stand and have not bee...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Ps4 can't log into playstaion network

Hello this is makayla and it wont let me log into playstaion network

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2017 by
The_Another

Ps3 won't restart after restore

Solved

my ps3 won't restart after restored I need your help

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2017 by
The_Another

How do i fix this sony timed out

Hello, Can you pls help me it won't let me sign in it been going for 2 sense yesterday

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2017 by
Thatmyhoeto

Ps3 internet

Hi. I'm having some trouble out of my ps3, it is constantly disconnecting from wifi. And not it saythe attempt to obtain an IP address timed out. What...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Forgot ps4 password

Please help. We can not remember the password to our PS4 Network the internet. We know our sign in and the password to get into our PS4 account but no...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2017 by
BunoCS

Ps3 will not load.

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a PS3 that will not load after pushing start button. It seems to freeze while loading settings. Help please! what can I do to correct?

79 replies Last reply on 30 May 2017 by
Wave

Playstation 3 won't play games

Hi I am VideoGameHelper and I need help my playstation 3 won't play games. I put the game into the disc reader and it reads the disc but it doesn't po...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Ps3 not loading anything

Hello, My ps3 will turn on just fine, sign me into psn but it wont load my friends list, games that have been downloaded, music, apps or saved game ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Loading flash player

Install flash player

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2017 by
xpcman

Ps3 error problem 80023017 how can i fix it

Hello, how can i fix this problem (80023017) on my ps3 System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 57.0.2987.133

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2017 by
xpcman

Ps4

500 shark card for 8 million for GTA PS4 bo autumn at Walmart they don't work

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Playstation network connection failed

Solved/Closed

Hello, PlayStation is showing network connection failure error. How to fix this issue?

48 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2017 by
jennifer

Error code 80023017 how to solve?

Ps3 error code 80023017 problem. How to solve the problem? Please tell me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Install java script on ps3

Solved

Hi, How to install java script on PS3?

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
Jafar
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 664