The discussions

Windows/system32/config/system message

Hello, After downloading Internet Explorer 8 and attempting to restart my computer, the following message appeared- "Windows could not start becaus...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2013 by
dino

Audio problem on dell vostro a840 in windows

Solved/Closed

Hello,

25 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2013 by
pksaikia

No video output or frozen garbled image after "welcome" screen

After I log in to windows, it either doesn't output an image at all, or it severely discolors the image. After it does this, I've pressed the power bu...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2013 by
Anonymous User

Product key

Solved/Closed

how do i get a windows 8 product key, if ever i need it?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2013 by
sreejithkonoth

Windows 7 forgot password

Closed

i have a HP mIni LapTop wiTh wInDowS 7 OS bUt I lOsT the passWoRd,,,,,i alSo have impoRtant files within,,,, pleaSe How can i bypass or RecoVer the P...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Steps to format window vista laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, recently, my laptop is actackked by virus. i want to format the laptop but do not know how. please provide me the info. thanks.

6 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2013 by
lynel

I have laptop dell inspiron 1525 which stopped working.

Hii, I have Dell Inspiron 1524 laptop with windows 7 and it has stop working. When i press start/power button then there is a blue light light up only...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Problem in installing windows 7

I have win xp home edition ,and when i want to install win 7 os ,the installation is starting but after that when the installation is going to finish ...

ac3mark

Tried to reinstall windows xp on my desk top after pc failure

yesterday spotify failed and I restarted my computer only to get a message that windows was not a legal copy - I have only been using it about seven y...

jeangee123

I'm not able to access bios and and i lost the log in password.

Closed

Hi, I'm using IBM-P4 thinkcentre with windows XP SP3. I'm not able to access BIOS. Because during booting the keyboard will not work. And i lost...

Ambucias

Control panel

my pc is not showing the control panel,when i click my name on the top of the start menu it shows the restriction dialog box pls help me to get contro...

JanardhanTS

I have problem in installing windows xp in my pc

i have a serious problem with my pc.first of all windows xp automatically log off just after log in.2nd problem is that keyboard doesnt work until log...

JanardhanTS

Thaw/remove deep freeze after forgetting password

Hello there, I've found one similar question in this same page: https://ccm.net/forum/affich-40218-deep-freeze-r-uninstalling , and I tried the s...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire m3910 black screen after windows start logo and stay

Hello, my acer it doesn't work when I start normally what happened was it was running fine in my basement I decided to bring it up and now I've gotten...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
chathu

Toshiba satellite has a black screen

Hey guys! My problem is my laptop randomly turned off and came up with a blue screen saying that it found a problem and was restarting to try fix it...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
nomibucha

All files on my sd card has been changed to .chk files

Hello, When I copy my SD Card to my laptop all files are being copied but with .CHK. But these files are not being shown inside the SD Card though ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
carminabigue

Black screen after booting

Earlier today i tried to watch a dvd on my pc, when I tried to run it it didn't default to windows media player as I expected, instead it tried to ins...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
carminabigue

Internet

Hi, I have a Windows 8 which works fine online, I also have a Windows Vista desktop. I am unable to get online with my desktop, I have called my Time...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
caseyjack

No any icons display on my desktop

Hello, When i try to turn on my PC no any icons display only desktop background I've click CTRL+ALT+Delete , then New tasks appear (Lock computer,log...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Internet explorer every where

All icons of my laptop have been changed to internet Explorer and its not opening and they way you told us that is also not working please help me ......

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Windows not working

Urgent! Please help, my pc windows xp will just not start.pc is giving me options of restart pc or go to safe mode but non of them worked. What to do...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Upgrade windows 7 to windows 8

Hello world, Am using a windows 7 oprating system toshiba satellite c655. I want someone to teach me how to upgrade windows 7 to window8 without fo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Bios update black screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, Here is my situation could you help see i updated bios than restart te computrr when it' restart' its black screen and nothing does fan wor...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

How to remove auto run from lap?

Hello, while i'm using any removable media it shows all folders in shortcuts due to auto run it. by format or delete options i cannot delete ...

Ambucias

Forgot my password protection system

Closed

how to open my password protection system without remembering the password .. i forgot my password.. please help me

Ambucias

Xp blank screen ctrl alt delete not working!

Hello, As you can see, my desktop has suddenly turned into black screen of death. I have read all the suggested answers here but these arent worki...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
aaditya

Dell inspiron 1525 microphn not working during skype

Hello, Microphone is not working i tried all tips from internet suggestions but the problem is same.please tell me from where i can get the sound ca...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Windows installer service error

hi the simple solution to the above subject is to get advance system care 7 beta 3.0 FREE go the toolbox click win fix 2 seconds later problem solv...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Ipad music to power point

I want to do a presentation in power point and insert music I have on my iPad. The only way I can do this is on the computer I sync with. How can I ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

How to make xp bootabile pendrive

pls give me process

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2013 by
carminabigue

Windows 7 ultimate... screen goes black shortly after startup

So I'm able to startup into windows, and startup processes load, but as soon as I try to do anything - use the internet, open an audio or video file, ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Recover hidden files on my pendrive

Solved/Closed

Hello, I use a Mac computer to design files and convert them to PDF , then I take them to a PC, LapTop using a flash drive, where I send them via...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2013 by
Sreejesh

Dell laptop microphone not working

My Dell inspiron 1525 have window 7. whenever I make calls through skype my microphone is not working means I can hear the friends voice but they can'...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Ethernet driver missing from my acer?

why am I having problems downloading a free version of this driver? It is giving me everthing else except the driver? bigdupuis1217

ac3mark

I want to learn

How do I get started with Window 7?

BunoCS

Won't connect to the internet

I use vista, computer was fine yesterday internet is connected but nothing will open and won't let me browse tried restore to a few weeks ago and i...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Toshiba notebook

How do I restore a Toshiba notebook with windows vista back to factory settings when this notebook does not have a disc drive.?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Restore toshiba satellite a205- s5000

Toshiba Satellite A205- S5000 I have this laptop model that wont let me boot up normally on Vista. I have been working on it in SAFE MODE, I ha...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2013 by
col

Removeable drive file become shortcut file (unsolved)

I have follow your all procedure to stop shortcut . it is working to autorun remove but file on pendrive again become shortcut. your malwarebyter is w...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Problem connecting sgh-e250 and c3530 to pc for transfering file

For several years now I've used, 'Samsung pc Studio 3' in conjunction with my trusty ole sgh-e250 and it has been very easy and reliable. The e250 has...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2013 by
django47

My monitor went on power saving mode :((

hey guys. i need your help. i just bought my brand new CPU, and then i plug it to my old monitor, LG flatron L1553s. when i turn it on, after a few se...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Bluetooth is not turning off.

I have a windows 8 laptop. I have tried so many times to turn off the bluetooth but it is not turning off. Please suggest me for the same.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2013 by
carminabigue

Transfering data from a dead laptop .

Hello, i have a dead laptop that i need to transfer data from it to another laptop. is there any cable availabe that can connect the laptops hard dri...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2013 by
vishal

Blue screen error in windows xp

Hello, Dear Sir I have one problem in 3 systems.I install win xp after some time a blue screen error during set up.I change the RAM,HDD. But ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Can't update

CAN'T UPDATE WINDOWS 7. KB2839894 KB2647753 GET CODE 80070490 I TRIED THE TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURES IN MICROSO...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Opening folder on double click

sir in my pc (windows xp 32 bit)drives and folders are not opening on double click how do i resolve this problem without losin any data present in all...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2013 by
honnu

Power password on compaq persario 5000 series xp

Closed

Hello Does anyone know how to get pass the password thats set when computer powers on ? I Madea password a couple of days ago ,and lost my paper I w...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Installation problem with windows xp sp3 on dell inspiron 6000

Hello I'm hoping you can help with an issue I'm having with my old dell inspiron 6000. I recently dug out the computer - it's in great shape actual...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Key board convertion

Solved

Good day, How to convert english to french & French to English key Board. Thanks /MG

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2013 by
Aidenwyatt

Where can i download windows xp professional

Solved

Hello, Please help me that i want to download windows xp professional through internet but cannot find anything. If you have any link for this...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2013 by
acrossn
Results 5551 - 5600 out of a total of 24,656