The discussions

How to system shut down with one pc in lan

Hello, we have nearly 120 system in lan. But some people are go without shutdown the system. How i shout down the system in Lan.claint to claint

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Hardware problem

Hello, i have samsung mobile e250 .I have problem in its sound.There is some code for my mobile given to me by my friend .He told me that if i will t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
fella1960

Cant install any anti virus or antispyware

Hello, ive already formatted my pc but stil i cant install any antivirus or anti spyware, i tried to delete the partition and heavy format but stil...

dyosifin

When i double click on drive it shows window cann

Hello, please sort out following When i double click on drive it shows window cannot find the resycle\boot.com

34 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
nikhil arora

No sound prfessio xp ser pack 3

Hello, i have formatted the system with windows xp service pack 3 professional.i have audio problems.please suggest me as soon as possible.

onea97

Transfer pix

Hello, Could you tell me how to transfer pix from my cell to my pc? have a nokia 6126. Thanx

onea97

Bluetooth

Hello, where can i find the key to activate my dell latitiude d810 laptop? tnx

onea97

Pc-mobile setting

Hello, cCan you tell me the pc to mobile setting setting for aircelgprs for the mobile nokia 5200.Pls attachscreen shorts of Pc settings(I have Blue...

onea97

Not able to open my c drive directly

Hello, sir i'm not able 2 open my c drive normaly when i double click on it, i tryed out your steps give to using command promt so can u help me in s...

dybbody

Copy n paste photos

Hello, How do i copy photos from one website to another?

dybbody

Black screen with toshiba

Hello, When I start up my Toshiba Windows Vista Laptop, everything is normal. I hit "enter" for Start Windows Normally and it loads but then the scre...

dybbody

Pendrive cant open

Hello, I cant open my Sony Vaio Pendrive or format it.

dybbody

I keep getting a blue screen

Hello, i have recently been having this problem with my computer. i will be playing a video game and in the middle of playing i will get the flash ...

pcsces

Dont no what to do

Hello, my gatway notebook is stuck in a loop, the windows try to start that flashs a blue screen and it goes back to safe mode and when i try to star...

dybbody

Ayuda

Compañero tengo el vista interprise y no puedo ejecutar el aero ni el flip 3D. Que hago??? Hay alguna forma de instalarlo o se instala con el sistem...

pcsces

Ascer one series

Hello, i hav just formatted my acer one series due to viruse problem, and while tring to instal my softwears, the information on the screen suggeste...

pcsces

Can i reteive my pics after it crashes

Hello, my sons computer crashed and it had all my pics in it. He then reinstalled windows I know there are footprints etc and cops can retreive stuff...

dybbody

Bluetooth problem

Hello, I am unable to access bluetooth device. after downloading it is showing to press Fn+F2 or radio on or off , after that i tried but no use.

iveal

Hello my mail adress has been hacked

Hello, Hi! > MY KNOWLEDGE > > -FIRST NAME: مي مي > -LAST NAME: (مي) > -Date of birth : (1990) > -Country or Region : (الرياض) > -State:المملكة ...

dybbody

How can i share between two lap?

Hello, i am using dell lap with windows vista home premium os. i want get some films and documents from my friends laptop throw wireless router,we ar...

iveal

Pendrive is not open directly

Hello, Dear sir, i am having 4GB hp pendrive ,when i insert my pendrive in to my pc and goes to my computer its not showing drive sign showing onl...

dybbody

Install webcam w/o cd

Hello, I need to install my web cam creative with model no. PDI 100. I lost my cd installer. What can I do? Hope you can help me. Thanks.

iveal

Istalling xp instead vista64 bit

Hello, i several times wanted to change vista 64 bit to xp but hdd doesnt know the xp must be 64 bit to accept it,so i want to know what can i do.i f...

iveal

Windows live messenger ghost

Hello, I need help i deleted windows live messeger from my comptuer by accident and i can't redown load it becuase it says it's still on my computer...

iveal

Pc net soft.

Hello, i am using karbonn -k443 model mobile........ and using idea sim for internet........ please send me procedure and the manual setting 4 c...

olfo81

Dvd drive detect my dvd but dont display

Hello, When i insert any dvd my dvd drive shows the symbol ( means it detects the dvd) but when i open it was blank. if i insert win xp then it vl b...

parvez

Installing games on pc

Hi, I just bought an acer equiped with windows vista Amd athlon dual core 1.8ghz webcam 2048 DDR ram 160 gb get force 752 graphi...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
shahrukh

Error loading c:\progra~\mywebs~1\bar\1.bin\m

Hello, Error loading c:\PROGRA~\MYWEBS~1\BAR\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL i got this error when i start pc plz guide me how to solve this problem

sharpman

Xp home won't reboot from recovery disc

Hello, I downloaded the SP3 upgrade on my Dell desktop.After restart, windows won't start. Get following message: "Windows could not start because t...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
Anna Software

Need to reinstall windows

Hello, I am having all these errors in windows xp pro, after letting my idiot friend borrow my laptop. He probably deleted some important files. On...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
Anna Software

Restore

Hello, I HAVE A GATEWAY LAPTOP HOW DO I GET BACK MY FActory settings i do not have the original disks

Anna Software

Windows vista ultimate corrupted

Hello, i have windiws vista ultimatum i put the cpmputer when it was configuring for updates and it said windows/system32/winload 0x000000f and i ha...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
Anna Software

Video call.

Hello, I am in touch with a friend in Beijing (China) every afternoon. Now we cannot video call each other. If I look in settings...tools...communica...

arfurdaley

Usb port problem

Hello, I have an HP pavilion notebook with the series no dv5-1102tu with vista business as my OS.I usually surf internet through BSNL GPRS with nokia...

fobvious5

Aint getting any sound after instal windows 7

Hello, i have just installed windows 7 beta version,but i am not getting any sound.i have also downloaded and installed the realtek hd audio driv...

sadgurl

Cannot log in says that there is malicousstuw

Hello, It will not let me login to facebook.Say's thereis malicous content.

sadgurl

Can not install sis963 audio on vista

Hello, I've installed windows vista on a fujitsu siemens scaleo M. It doesn't seem to detect the sound device. When I look on the hardware I ...

sadgurl

Windows script host

Hello, Sir... When i start my CPU one err is cumming Windows Script Host "Can not Find script file "C:\WINDOWS\system32...

sadgurl

Changing to on board vidio with new mb

Hello, I had to change the motherboard in my desktop. On the original I was using a vidio card. The new MB has differnt slots so I can't use my vid...

mike

Lost files after a recovery was preformed

Hello, My Laptop would not power up, turned it off started it up again, it said something about it has to restore from last restore point. it did n...

sadgurl

Laptop power problem

Hello, my power was turned off yesterday. when it was turned back on my laptop would not turn on. the light for the ac adapter turns on and stays on ...

strnnger

Can i use a dell external dvd drive w/toshiba

Hello, I have a new Toshiba mini nb200 and realized that I need an external dvd drive to load software. I have 1 that came with an older dell latitu...

strnnger

Windows live messeger is no where to be seen

Hello, Windows Live Messenger 9.0 is in my computer but i don't know where it is. I have Checked control panel Add/Remove and it is not there i hav...

strnnger

Xp pro setup

Hello, i have just takin my old pc out from under the stairs and need to get it back workin.i downloaded the boot cd coz i was getting a blue screen ...

strnnger

I want to upgrade ram and cpu in windows 2003

Hello, I have windows 2003 server, It have 1.GB of RAM and 3.00GHz of CPU. Now i want upgrade this machine for running fast. How much more...

realiser

Unable to format the laptop

Hello, My laptop is not getting formated well...i was installed the window vista when it was working..right now it showing blue screen error.i trei...

realiser

No sound.

Hello, my name is steve and i have a HP Compaq 6220, unfortunatley i have no sound period on it, what am i supposed to do?

realiser

Free os

Hello, hai

realiser

Blue screen

Hello my name is Chris and I have Dell 2400 Desktop computer with Windows XP Home Edition. I am not a computer person so I will just tell you what hap...

realiser

Win xp

Hello, m Harshit m having problem while installing Win XP on my Vista supported Compaq laptop. It displays a blue screen with a message "A problem h...

realiser
Results 19701 - 19750 out of a total of 24,656