The discussions

I just answered my own problem

Hello, I just posted the problem RE: my Dell Studio 1737 and print screen not working. My problem is I go too fast and when I clicked on Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Error msg system restore disabled by group

Hello, Please help me someone!!! I have been trying for 2 wks now to fix this. I keep getting an error msg system restore has been turned off by gr...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
hi99ins

Micro sd help

Hello, i have a sandisk 2gb micro sd card and it isnt being read by the computer or any other device. is there any way possible to fix this.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
howsthatpossible

Dual boot error

Hello, i have one desktop with gigabit motherboard.i installed two operating system one windows7 and linux.after installation complete when booting t...

subairkhadar

Not able to get photos from card recovery

Hello, I tried the disk recovery and it didn't work. Tried a few different sites. Is there anything else I can do or anywhere else I can go? Would ap...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
lilred50

C drive

Hello, my pc's c drive capacity and use both cshows 0. Only c drive Ntfs other drive Fat32. What's problem. Please help me.

dhakabd

Old gateway crt monitor blue screen

Hello,

John

Blue screen after formatting

Hello, Plss help me.. i got a blue screen after i format my hp hard drive.. i format it on other computer cause my laptop dont have a cd rom or ...

John

Open attachments

Hello,

ash_perez01

Add languge

Hello, Hi i want to add arabic language to my windows xp or to my computer

ash_perez01

Ddd

Hello sir, i lost my sound driver pls i want hp celeron p4 1.4GHz Laptop - sound drivers free download

dist.urbd

Why cant i watch video

Hello, i have windows 7 i cant watch videos on utube etc. it keeps telling me i either have java off or don't have the latest version of adobe flash...

ash_perez01

Windows system 32 corrupt or missing

Hello, when i start up my computer it reads windows xp system 32 is corrupt or missing. I have tryed to use the windows disc to repair the corruption...

ash_perez01

Internet...

Hello, ok heres goes got a strange one here......cant get my internet to open ...but my yahoo mess works plus my outlook works....why cant i get on ...

ash_perez01

Internet

Hello, does internet connects more than 109 million computers that use the internet protocol for communication true of false

ash_perez01

Help with changing the primary drive

Hello, I recently got a new hard drive and I reinstalled vista but the Hard Drive was coined as the D. I am now having a hard time downloading certai...

jms22726

Can't find partition in windows xp sp3

Hello, I have three internal hard disks. I wanted to re-install windows xp with sp3 as the windows was corrupted. I tried to install the wind...

epsiman

My pc keeps logs on & off 20 times in 1 min.

Hello, My PC logs on and off like 20 times in 1 min over and over again. could it be my wireless router? this is so annoying. why does it keep doing ...

epsiman

My sytem getting shutdown automatically

Hello, I have system with Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 motherboard with microsoft service pack2 edition 512 MB of RAm. When i starting the system it autom...

dist.urbd

Can not find my product key

Hello, I would llike to find my 25 key code for microsoft and I do not have a microsoft cd. My computer did not come with a cd. Can you help me pl...

dist.urbd

Ryeryr

Hello, when i click c"drive then msg will apper that accis denind

dist.urbd

How to install webcam w/o cd

Hello, hey i have this webcam but i lost the cd so i want to know if i can download a driver to istall it again can you help please? please ! i real...

ash_perez01

Application not installed in my new hard driv

Hello, when i install any application, application display error something e:1406 error & then install administrator account. hard disk is new.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Xp keeps bsod and restarting at loadup

Hello, iam new to this forum and only writing this because of a problem i encountered today. As i booted up my computer, everything seems fine until i...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
thanks

Keyboard problem

Hello, multimedia functions of my keyboard doesn't work in windows 7, wat is the problem?

xpcman

Sound cutting in and out during television

Hello, Please help. My surround sound works fine when I play a DVD or PS3 but cuts in and out while watching cable TV. I have noticed some commerci...

mattj

Script to read first six characters of a file

Hello, I am trying to write a script to read the first six characters of a file and move it to a folder in a new directory with the same name as th...

Chuch

Hello azerty

Hello, I lost my webcam driver and I dont know her type my pc is HP G7000 please help me thankyou

xpcman

Setup cannot access the disk

Hello, Recently i had uploaded windows 7,but as some softwares were not compatible with it i started to reinstall windows xp.But it was unable to set...

bomkron

Laptop screen is black after log on

Hello, My laptop is a Compaq Presario C500 running Windows Vista. I recently got a chord to plug up my laptop to my LCD TV and ever since then I ha...

medu

No volume control, icon or laptop buttons

Hello, I have a compaq presario v2000. After getting a virus I can no longer control the volume through the volume icon (as I don't have the icon and...

1qaz

Blue screen followed by instant restart.

Hello, i have a hp laptop which is about 3 years old and runs using windows xp, and its now blue screening then restarting straight away. is it...

suff954

Can't find hard drive while formatting

Hello, I accidentally instal virus from skype. Then trying to format my pc using w7 file from my external HD.. but using this method won't clean my...

supisuper

My vga driver lost phonex 845

Hello,MY VGA DRIVER HAS BEEN LOST PHONEX 845

suff954

D drive ishow1/2 full but nothing to be found

Hello, I'm need to know how to see what is on my d drive (data), it show about 50 % full, that is more then my c drive. But when i g to d drive i...

GiJoe1969

Pc restart again & again

Hello, Hii This is nirav , i have same problem in my desktop. When i start the desktop ,direct come to the screen start with safe mode star...

suff954

Delete h drive,move space to c drive

Hello, I currently have H drive dedicated for music recording program. I want to delete the H drive and move that free space to the C drive. There is ...

suff954

Window xp installation

Hello, i have a problem in installing win xp.everytime it shows the error.stop:0x000000(0xf7abe524,0xc0000034,0x000000,0x000000). please help me as ...

suff954

Cell phone to pc connect for internet

Hello, I had purchesed Nokia 5800 Express Music.from available CD I tried to down load software which I can use my cell phone to PC as internet ...

ash_perez01

Hi i have one problem in my computer

Hello, I am Mudesser , I have problem in my computer , i have created two account one is admin and user account, in user account when i open gpedit.m...

dist.urbd

Sound card

Hello, HO TO GET SOUND CARD DRIVER

dist.urbd

Logging on problems

Hello, When Im try to log onto things such as, Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Youtube, and some other sites, the page that says "The page cannot be displaye...

ash_perez01

My computer won't boot up

Hello, A virus has attacked my computer and whenever my computer boots up and I log into my user account, It logs on for about a second and automat...

dist.urbd

Dell inspiron 6400 power button not working

Hello, i have dell inspiron 6400. changed hdd recently but............ i cannot start my laptop with POWER BUTTON rather i have to press MEDIA DIR...

ash_perez01

Drive local area cunnection

Hello, i am lost local area connection. notebook acer aspireone zg5, how make it back, thanks

suff954

Problem in dell lapotop

Hello, i got dell latitude d630 laptop, whn i keep it steady for few minutes its getting log off automatically. plse tell me solution for this pr...

suff954

Bsod - serious issues

Hello, currently having problems with my desktop, when i turn on the machine, i get the two choices f2 and f12 then the screen shows we apolo...

suff954

Winlogon.exe

Hello, sir,i have problem in my computer when i connect pc to net after sometime computer restart automatically and shows winlogon.exe problem.pleas...

suff954

Hide my files

Hello, I downloaded free trial of Hide my files and mi trial period has expired and the file is still hide and i don't know how to get it back, plea...

86crowe

Laptop shut down automaticaly

Hello, my laptop suddenly get off and restarts automatically while playing games or wen i do something like watching movie etc..ts gets 2 hot wen it...

suff954
Results 15001 - 15050 out of a total of 24,656