The discussions

Lost web cam installation cd

Hello, I had lost the cd of drivers of intex webcam nightvision it-305wc. so plz send me the drivers of this model urgently on my e mail id. thanx

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
prad

Attaching documents .rtf to g mail

Hello, I am trying to attach a very important document to send via g mail. It is an .rtf doc of five pages. I was told to use browse but there is ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Need driver

Hello, i need idt supported audio driver for my pc laptop compaq621. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

jaunglia

Windows xp cd installation problem!

Hello, I was trying to install windows xp on my computer. It loads everything correctly then after i agree to the license agreements it gets the "Bl...

jaunglia

Freezes while switching from ingame todesktop

Hello, when im playing an online game and i go from ingame to dest top it freezes up for like 30 seconds + then rederects me, have the problem swit...

little.jay60

Plz provid sound driver for my pc intel 945

Hello, plz sir can u provid intel 945/946 audio drives

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
abrar

Programs won't connect to internet

Hello, I recently updated my iTunes, but after doing so I was unable to access the iTunes store - a message pops up saying "iTunes cannot connect...

little.jay60

Blank screen.

I have a Toshiba laptop. It froze, so I restarted it. Every time I turned it on I press repair and everything everyone is telling me to..So it loads ...

little.jay60

Msn problem

Hello, Hi, I am having trouble with hearing sound on a voice call in MSN Messenger. I am doing the call between 2 separate pcs. With one of...

little.jay60

How can i remove the problems of my pc?

Hello, Please help me in sorting out my problems. 1. When I switch on my PC, two windows appear namely C:/Windows/system32/winxp.exp. after few seco...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
Navin

Help! xpsp2 incomplete install-missing sys c

Hello, I own a Dell Dimension 8400 which shipped in 2006 w/ 3.5Ghz Pentium 4, 2gb RAM and 250gb HD. Last week I replaced the primary HD w/ a WD...

john

Acer erecovery fail

Solved

Hello, trying to use the ALT F10 to use the erecovery to repair my Acer netbook says the partition failed to be formatted, what can I do next? ...

kay

How do you start an i pod touch

Hello, I'm thomas and i just got an i touch but i dont know how to start it please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Finger print reader driver for hpdv7 4010tx

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.032bit i have the hp laptop whose model no is hpdv7 4010 and i need the driver for fing...

jaunglia

Laptop sudenly turn off

Hello, i have dell laptop.when i plugged in my charger it suddenly turn off.i not turn on back again when i press my power button lights also not ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
abdulla

Vista will not boot on an acer aspire 2930

Hello! My laptop is an (Acer Aspire 2930), it was working grand yesterday, it was shut down correctly last night etc. The OS is Vista. I tur...

jaunglia

Passward for get

Hello, my account passward is for get so con you help me

meera

Installation of windowsxp instead of windows7

Hello, i want to install only windows xp sp2 instead of windows7 plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

jaunglia

Downgrade vista to xp

Hello, i hav compaq presario CQ 40 - 144 TU laptop i need help to install xp in it. i already tried various solutions posted in this forum but didn...

Rabidhawk

Prob in 4 gb pen drive

Hello, d prob in my pendrive is that it says ..usb device not recognized plzive some valid solution...... Configuration: Windows xp

Rabidhawk

Speakers - no sound, and it's not on mute

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7 My Logitech speakers have no sound, and it'd not on MUTE

mimi

Pc to tv

Hello, I HAVE A COMPAQ PRESARIO DESKTOP PC WITH A DUAL VIDEO CARD INSTALLED MY MONITOR IS CONNECTED TO THE DVI PORT AND MY HDMI PORT IS CONNECTE...

jaunglia

Shut down

Hello, my computer is shut down automatically Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

jaunglia

Help updates are not installed

Hey guys please help me when i am trying to update xp i am getting the folowing mesage. The following updates were not installed:- Update for Office...

Mustafa naim

Reformat problem 1

Hello, Im trying to reformat with a Hard Drive with XPSP2 for a Compaq Presario s4040an. The problem is when we get to the part where we agree to ...

jaunglia

Latest verson

Hello, can you gave me the solution,how to download latest version please < Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

jaunglia

Hp dv4-1435 dx

Hello, hi all i have hp dv4-1435 dx laptop and i have home windows vista i need to formate it i wanna install xp windows in hp hp dv4-1435 dx help f...

jaunglia

Locked mini laptop w/ no windows pw

Hello, I was given an Acer laptop that used to be a part of a public school system network with windows xp pro. I don't have the password and...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

How use my samsung mobile as modem ?

Hello, how use my samsung GT-s5620 mobile as modem ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ajay

Chipset driver or nvidia network controller

Hello, my notebook series is hp pavilion Dv6502au entertainment notebook. i dont hav drivers for WIN XP. I need Chipset driver(network contoller/PCI...

ahmed

Cd drive is not appearing.

Hello, My Cd drive was working perfectly but all of a sudden its not working. In my computer only c : is appearing. there is no cd drive. Can s...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
computer nerd

My computer shuts down automatically

Hello, HI .,, CAN ANY ONE PLZ SUGGEST ME WHY MY COMPUTER GET'S SHUT DOWN AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I PLAY SOME VIDEOS ONLINE FROM YOUTUBE OR PLAY SOME ...

computer nerd

Rebooting all the time !

Hi my laptop restarts all the time after recovering it when it comes to configuring then it restarts for reboot all the time !! I haate it i bought ...

computer nerd

My msn page wont work!

hello, My MSN recently was working fine, then i signed off for the night, and signed back on, and my contact list was blank. It didn't show my grou...

computer nerd

Desk top

having problems with desk top computer. push start button it starts then hear click and shuts down. light stays on but nothing there...

computer nerd

No volume?

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 7, and the volume on my computer is not working. The various sounds when logging in, loading, or what h...

computer nerd

Dell laptop mouse problems

Hello, My Dell Latitude D600 laptop is been having a mouse problem for a long time now, every time I touch my laptop keyboard it starts to go to t...

computer nerd

Help me it sais i have to "open" with it

Hello, when I try to open lets say it makes me choose a program normally i have no problem with this but when i have to download something i have to o...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
computer nerd

Netbook wont boot up

Hello, my comp says "windows could not start becasue of an error in the software. please report this problem as: load needed DLLs for kernal. please c...

computer nerd

Setup error

Hello, sir Windows XP / how can install micromax Q7 pc suite.. installdrv64.exe is not valid a window32 application

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
shrikant

Sign in pages wont load

Hey everyone my computer wont load sign in pages for sites like yahoo when i click sign in it wont load brings up the internet explorer can't bring up...

computer nerd

Folder lock hides my files, to folder n|+|-n

Hello, I NEED HELP PLEASE, URGENT!!!!!!!!!! I installed Folder Lock 5.6.0.3 to my laptop, I put all my office important data in the Locker. There is...

dj

Pc suit

Hello, please send the pc suit for my sgh-e250 i need to download and browse from my phone. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explore...

jaunglia

Dvrocxex.ocx

error: Appname: iexplore.exe Appver: 8.0.6001.18702 ModName: dvrocxex.ocx solution: Do not use on-board VGA to see over the web DVR systems. Plac...

jaunglia

Puzzling laptop keyboard issue

Closed

This is a problem I've had for going on a year now. You can ignore the babblings (I'm very sorry) as I am just trying to be as thorough as possible so...

9 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
amit

Vista sound driver for hp d330

Hello, i need a soundmax driver for hp d330 windows vista, its not available on hp sites. if any body has a solution pls reply now!!!!

HHH

I mis a driver i think....

Hello, My acer aspire 3000 is really tripping.... For example: Sometimes my screen has a flash in the screen, a pixel string. And the internet ...

jack4rall

Please someone help!

Hello, I have re-installed Windows XP onto my Dell Vostro 1000 andf I have spent countless hours trying to figure out why I cannot hook up to the in...

jaunglia

Strange problem.

Hello, Recently after rebooting my computer my windows onecare gave the message onecare has been stopped. When i tried to run onecare live th...

jaunglia

Asus ee pc

Hello, i have an asus eee pc which was playing up the past few days kept turning off mangaed to sort that out but ever since when you start it up the ...

jaunglia
Results 10301 - 10350 out of a total of 24,655