The discussions

Restore factory settings

Hello, I tried repairing my computer using the f8 key. I wanted to restore factory settings. I chose the option to create a backup file. After the r...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
ham.let84

Web page

Hello, I am trying to put a link in my same home page but it does not work please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

hoststress

Access denied to drives

Hello, i recently installed avira antivirus on my laptop, and scan system with it and it gave me 5 to 6 worm information and i asked it to repair an...

theparkerwilly

Can someone

Hello, can someone help how i can download video controller for acer 4600. Krumenda

rdechazal

Comres.dll--system restore

Hello, TONY B. hope you can help with this.i've read a few of your replys and you seem to be on the mark. dell dimension 2350 keeps getting com...

bebeyas12

Western digital hard drive essential edition

Hello, i have a western digital essential edition whcih i have had for few weeks it is a usb plug and work connection it has worked ok up until ...

hansaaid

Itunes library unrecognized xp to vista

Hello, I have a Dell XPS with factory installed XP. I have an extensive ITunes Library. I backed up my library on DVD-R, reformatted my hard-driv...

samoutoz

Connecting to internet

Hello, I just partitioned my HD Vista(primar) and XP (secondary) boot to XP (need for work), transferred setting and doc to new drive..but I cannot c...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

In despeate need of help!!!! dvd drive!!!!

Hi everyone! I just bought a new system (dual core 2gb ram 9000GT video card, the usual suspects) and once I put everything together I proceeded to...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
nzryan

Hard drive

Hello, can anyone tell me how to get my pictures and music off of one computer and put it on a new computer? thank you, mmsmith

xpcman

Notebook don't shutdown after windows update

Hello, I hope you clever guys can help? After installation of Windows Update (I also had problems installing it, but got it fixed with Dial-a-Fix), ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
fuxy

Chat sites working but int exp not working

Hello, I bought a dsl connection 2 months back. Until last week everything was fine. From last week i am able to open only chat sites and internet ...

mysticdreams

Can not find script file c:/windows/system/

Hello, sir i need you your's please sole my problem & given me a solution. when i start the pc can not find script file c:/windows/system32/securegar...

hansaaid

If it works

Hellow I have an enternet on my N95 mobile..i'm asking if i can connect my phone to my pc and use this enternet on it..

Dette04

Restore to factory start up error

Hello, I am helping a college student with laptop. I restore windows to factory settings and now it freezes on the Finish screen. I tried booting ...

alex537

Somebody help me

Hello, i want 2 download test drive unilimited but i dont know where can i. somebody help me 2 find the correct site. thank u.

merrypc

Computer powers up but windows wont losd

Hello, I ran a diagnosis on the dell computer under windows wont load. I got two error messeges : IDE DISK S/N=Y21L4K2C error code ofoo:0244 mess...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

My desktop is dead!!

Solved

Hello, My windows desktop wont load up i have no icons either, when i run explorer in th task manager it comes up with a My Documents folder:...

prince

My computer is restarting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows i think... when i'm playing a game on the internet.. my computer is restarting.. i don't know what to do...

prince

No sound device

Hello, if i click on the sound icon to apear on the task bar, it tell me that sound device is not installed. i'm using dell dimension 3100. pls what s...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

How to rimove virus

Hello,

xpcman

No audio output device is installed.

Hello, i have this trouble with my current vaio notebook, model VGN-C22GH/W. i started up my laptop and then i noticed that no sound can be heard e...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
utopia 9

Cannot format pen drive

Hello, I have a 4 GB Toshiba Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows window cannt format the drive completel...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
nomadcrys

Cant find it sucsesfull instalation devive

Hello, ive got windows vista ultimate,ive bought usb lead for a samsung mobile sgh-m150 to a laptop.pluged it in and it asked me for disck to downlo...

E_mc2

Net sharing

Hello, i have lan connection in my PC and i want to connect by N73 to PC. i already installed PC suite but i want to share PC internet connection in...

akhenaton45

Need help with computer

Hello, okay here is the problem im having troubles with my laptop that has a good internet connection but i cannot surf the internet or update my viru...

rdechazal

Lost system restore page

Hello, MY computer was hanging up constantly so I did a system restore and lost some things...like system restore page is blank...no addresses in add...

olzenkhaw

How to increase my internet speed

Hello,

olzenkhaw

Problem in installing os..

hi friends, I tried to install windows xp professional in ibm machine, it is 2002 make.... during set up the scree remains the same while S...

olzenkhaw

My regedit n task manager

Hello, my regedit n task manager are disabled by the administrator, i already use,,gpedit,hijack this,n many ways i tried to used it.it still bl...

olzenkhaw

Windows firewall takes time to come

Hello, Hello, hello sir am manoj my windows firewall takes time to come ,,so wot shld i probably do for it plz suggest me as soon as possible.....ac...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
vivan.rocks@gmail.com

Batch file copy

Hello, How do I use a batch file to copy only the last 5 previous *.txt files in a folder?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
turks67

C:\recycled\boot.com is not valid for win32

hello after i intalled the windows xp then i went to my computer and when i select drive e or d or c all of the gave this error to me C:\recycled\b...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
Helper

Removed programs but hardrive space unchanged

Solved

Hello, I recently got an old laptop. I unistalled all the programs I wasnt going to use to free up the limited hardrive space (20gb). I uninstal...

xpcman

No hdd

Hello, I tried to boot my pc this morning and its sayin: no HDD detected I've tried to run the recovery disc and the repair but neither seemed t...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
makalapo

Connecting to xbox live

Hello, I live in an apartment complex that offers free wifi, which I am using. I have no router or modem and want to know if there is a way to connect...

tokeneight

D drive data replaced by old c drive content

Hello, Last nite, i formatted my C drive. When it prompt to type the serial number, which I forgot..then i shut it down. The serial is in my D d...

amy

Can videos be edited with debut for acer crys

Hello, i want to be able to edit my videos like bending the video and stuff the works please respond thanks

fayalit

How to have acces on some files?

Solved

Hello, hello evryone..just wanna ask how to have a permission or access to delete some files that are currently not needed. but these files are only...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
xyphr21

Windows 2003

Hello, Is it possible that i can install windows 2007

qeqe

Pc wont go into setup or bios

Hello, My pc went to a blue screen last night and when I rebooted it went to the a screen that said 'press DEL to enter setup or 'TAB' to enter BIOS....

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
Confused in ca

Cant find the copy of windows xp disc on co

Hello, i am having trouble with my computer and i ve tryed everything! my computer is not working properly....my restore dont work and reboot dont...

siosalas

Pc restarting suddenly

Hello,i have some problems similar, my laptop is LG , it 's suddenly restarted without making any massege or announcing, after that the blue screen ap...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
meesdrt

Help my my laptop

Hello, I need the driver for my hp pavillion dv6000, it is useless since have loaded and format it to Xp sp2

imation

Turning off green light on laptop

Solved

Hello, The green light on my dell laptop B130,the one with the padlock and #9 on it won't come off.Please tell me how to take it off,Thank you

chantilly

Whats a k boot

hello my computer will not boot up for some reason it keeps says book on the start up then is stays on that i cannt even do a safe mode boot on i...

starsailors.me

Attachments

Hello, can't download atachments on my e-mail ,can't get pictures off at times I empty all my history and deleted most of my files

ps2key

Software to format my 32 gb pendrive

Hello, I have bought a 32gb pen drive,but it carries data only up to 2GB,and if i transfer more amount of data in to it it just CORRUPTS the ...

jjew

Cd/dvd drive on w vista not playing n e thing

Hello, I have a Windows Vista HP Compaq Combo cd/dvd drive and i cannot play any cd's/dvd's?? I put a cd etc in and the light on the front flashing ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
pixie1008

Windows xp

Hello, I have windows xp when I turn computer on windows xp logo comes up and is scanning like it is loading then it goes thru that process and then ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
dochutchins
Results 22551 - 22600 out of a total of 24,660