The discussions

Flashdrive help

Hello, hi i have a 16gb flash drive and when i first got it i was able to open it and i put a doc file on it but when i went to open it again i was a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Activate windows

Hello, i have my pc which doesnt want to log onto windows since thsi morning constantly telling me that i should activate my windows. the thing is ...

blaks

Unable to forward attachments with vista emai

Hello, if i try to forward an email with picture attachments the email goes through but no pictures go, all that appears is a box with a x in the...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
Scott Mather

Aol broadband

Hello, i have free aol laptop i used to to get aol broadband on both my laptop and pc now i can only get it on my pc how do i correct this

chintu

Windows xp wont load after ie 7 security upda

Hello, One of the girls in my office ran the microsoft security update for IE 7 and in order to do that it installed a windows xp 3 pack and when t...

ogonda

Can not delete and open one mail from outbox

Hello, hi i have a mails in outbox in ms outlook 2003. i can not delete it even i can not open it when i try to open it shows a message that is " can...

Aadhi

Blue screen of death and restart help

Hello, I have a recurring problem that I have been experiencing for close to 2 months now. I have a Dell dimension desktop with Sempron processor, ...

Movingforward

Vista devices on xp operating system

Hello, I recently downgraded the operating system that my computer came with (Vista) to XP. Now few of the componants (sound, networking, display)...

nilu

Release ip address

Hello, MY COMPUTER WILL NOT READ THE IP ADDRESS. IT KEEPS DEFAULTING TO MICROSOFT IP ADDRESS. I DISABLED ALL FIREWALL ALREADY. CAN ANYONE HELP

Line32

Dvd to laptop

Hello, i want to kno how to get my dvd on laptop

Vic65

Problem with gateway portable media drive

Hello, I'm having problems with my portable media drive by Gateway. When I insert it into the expansion bay I am unable to access computer on the sta...

paraphone

System is gets shutdown when we restart it

Hello, I am getting a problem when i restart the system it gets shutdown.

liquid45

Disk error message

Hello, I have a gateway desktop. Receiving disk error message with black screen and computer will not boot. Any help is appreciated.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

I need a mixing device free

Solved

Hello, i have a windows xp home edition and every time i want to listen to music a pop up appears and says you dont have a mixing device can someone ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
burimi

Non working usb ports and function keys

Solved

Hello, Can anyone please help me my hp pavilion dv 6000, my usb ports are not working and also the function keys.I formatted the hard drive and insa...

xpcman

I am not able to uninstall vista completely

Hello, i am using windows vista in my pc, i am getting some problems in vista ,so i desided to completely uninstall vista in my pc and to inst...

xpcman

Have a pretty big problem

Hello, Hey i am trying to fix my computer, It has a virus i believe. It will not let me use system restore, when i open internet it takes me to a dif...

sun1

Restarted while in work

Hello, my pc automatically restarted while in work...,i hav win2000 prof with firefox3.0.5 browser

meltakeall

Laptop screen broke!!

Hello, ive just broke my laptopo screen and its not showing anything i have about 500 songs and 100 pictures how do i recover these?

kieferschild

Boot problem

Hello, This is binod.... I have a problem regarding boot process.. well i have installed vista in c: drive, it was running well.. but later when i i...

axelia1234

Windows

Hello, sir windows of my laptop del has been courrupted pls teel how to load the windows

trymyhelp10

Mouse doesn't work on initial bootup

Hello, Recently, upon initial bootup, the mouse has stopped working. It will only work after rebooting into "Safe Mode" once or twice. I tried re...

tadzki_21

My other computer keeps on restarting

Hello, I have had problems with my computer from the star my cousin buitl it for me last year in Decmber at first it didnt work then it didnt for ...

tadzki_21

Xp install

Hello, iam jithesh i have hp pavilion dv4 laptop one problem os is vista iam try to change for xp but not install a blu screen error how to cle...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2009 by
ravi

Dell computer

Hello, My dell computer was working just fine a couple days ago but now every time I turn on my computer the screen comes up as the background color ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2009 by
butters

I hate vista

Hello, any idea on how to connect a linux computer through my windows vista computer which is already on wireless so it can have internet. i have ano...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2009 by
adam

System formatted unknowingly

Hello, my name is vijay formatted system unknowingly and somehow he managed it,and completed and he also removed the door of the cpu and he reinsert...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2009 by
mikado33

My inspiron 9100 goes black screen

Hello, Hi, every body. I had problem with my inspiron 9100. when I start my computer the screen goes black,I cannot read the windows logo 100% even...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2009 by
Dazza

How can i restore my computer with the copy

Hello, My comp started stating Ntldr eror on start up press alt, contrl,del.... did this but no good. sadly restored comp using built in restore. win...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2009 by
Allen

Why does my computer ask me to reboot

Hello, why does my computer ask me to reboot and when i do nathink happens what am i meant to do now plz help me i miss my computer

Miss

I need help with xp

Hello, I believe that i am having the same problem as joe, my computer is hooked up to the internet, yet it says that it cannot connect me, then, whe...

Shirley

Audio drivers for wind xp pro formally vista

Hello, I have a compaq presario f769ca note book pc processor : AMD TURION 64X2 mobile technology tl -58 mmx 3d now (2 cpu's) I just recently dow...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2009 by
jmp59

Troubles with dual boot vista and xp home

Hello, Ok, here is my issue. I purchased a PC for a friend and it has Vista already installed. Well, I am trying to set up a dual boot system but her...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2009 by
Pete

Vidio converter

Hello i am seach many site to downlod in vidio conveter but it will give trailverson or non-activeted verson software plese help me or send...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
nirmal

My laptop not starting

Hello, Today when i started my laptop(Hp dv5 1000us) its just showing the hp invent screen .Its not even going in Boot menu.....Plz help ..I am using...

millema1

Cd/dvd wizard does not appear

Solved

Hello, When I put a cd or dvd in the drive the wizard asking me what I want to do i.e. view, copy etc no longer appears how can I get it back as I wa...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
teneug

I am not able to connect to internet

Hello, I have USB modem from BSNL. I am able to connect it to my laptop but not able to connect to my desktop. The modem shows internet is connect...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
bel

Restoring

Hello, my name is graeme and i downloaded a delete thing and it got rid of everything. want to know how to reset computer for last week so i can get ...

jmp59

Problems hooking up a network

Hello, Hello there I am having a problem hooking up another computer to an existing router. I have one computer that is hooked up already the other...

animal

Windows falure to upload blue screen of death

Hello, ok my laptop is on the frits i keep getting the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ive followed instrutions ive gottin it fixed before but its expensive and...

hereyago

Aspire one

Hello, can you help me to install windows xp in my aspire one laptop acer thanks ron

Manya

Mine start menu don't respond

Hello,I have a big problem I download vista mizer on mine laptop it did not work good so I delete it but the laptop don't work now as before mine star...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
brucec87

For bluetooth

Hello, Sir/Mam I want to a software for move internet on pc by mobile bluetooth. So i have need a bluetooth usb software conne...

Aadhi

Windows vista error

Hello, I need some help on windows vista. Recently I entered into a damn site where I wanted to see a video with Milf ( a cast member of Real Chan...

Aadhi

Data lost when restart the system

Hello, hi this is surendar, i have a problem with my system when restrat my system I lost the data which i am saved,but in my system not...

guizmomo

Windows update/defrag crashes

Hello, I've had this problem for some time now. Originally it seemed to be caused by the disk defragmenter which I assumed was falling over on a ba...

ame the hubis

I need a mixing device for free

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me. I had windows xp home edition installed recently and I have no sound. It says no audio device under ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
Reebs

My internet isnt working on my laptop

hey, I got a Laptop for christmas and got the internet working, yesterday but then i tried to install my webcam, the webcam was not built in the lap...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
Zimmo

Cannot open drives in xp

hello, i m using windows xp black.when i try to double click on any of the three drives,it shows error "c:\resycled\boot.com is not a valid win32 app...

nokiatr

Service pack 2 problems

Hello, I installed XP service pack 2 and the trouble began. 1. my computer will nolonger stand by or hibernate. the only way to shut it off is hold do...

zebraal
Results 23501 - 23550 out of a total of 24,655