The discussions

Cleaning cache

hello I want to clean the cache how do I do it can anyone help

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2014 by
2011N2

Blue screen at bootup windows xp pro

Solved

Hello! I need some help if possible. I have Windows xp pro and I'm getting the blue screen on boot up just as it finishes and begins to open widows. ...

14 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Why laptop is automatically shutting

Why laptop is automatically shutting

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Deep freez doesnt show up to be disabled

Hi Everybody Three Days ago i installed Deep.Freeze (Version : Deep.Freeze.Standard.v7.30.020.3852 ) installed it for a program (battleping) , well ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Windows xp stop error code 0x00000024 (0x001902fe,0xb9b9206c,

I'm running windows xp pro and I'm getting the blue screen durning boot up with stop error code 0x00000024 (0x001902FE,0XB9B9206C, 0XB9B91D68, 0XB9D82...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

"no signal" on monitor but the pc is running fine.

Solved

Hi, So yesterday everything was fine with my computer and monitor and then I went to sleep (turned pc and screen off as always) and when I woke up ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2014 by
Jaechii

Safe mood won't start

Hello, Hi I have hp window S 7 laptop that refuses to start not even on safe mood and after I reach starting window then this sentence appears ...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2014 by
sarah1992

My computer wont go past the acer screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, I turned my computer on one day after a few months of non usage and it came on to the logg in screen perfectly. Then I realised I hadnt plug...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2014 by
sitesswag

Monitor stays in power save mode .

What's happening : installed (added on my mobo ) a new GPU MSI radeon 7870 2GB OC on my MSI - Z77A-GD55 (bios updated up to v 1.11 the latest) once I ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2014 by
Jackblqck

How to use video album

Dear Sir, As am a new user so i want to know about the use of Kioskea. At the same time i want to know whether i can upload and preserve any video m...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Blocking pendrive

Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to block the usage of the pendrive used in my network at my office, im using a windows xp system pls help me to retsrict the pe...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2014 by
jaideep

Interactive logon process initialization has failed

Hello, so my I've window 7 on my Hp laptop lately I have been getting a blue screen error so I restart and after couple of times it finally logs in...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2014 by
sarah1992

Help! laptop keeps on restarting!

My laptop is an acer aspire windows 7 It is stuck on windows error recover and when choosing any of the options, i.e, safe mode,last know good con...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Dell laptop windows problem

i have a dell inspiron 15 my system would not boot pass the normal windows 8 password log in page.i tried to but after sometime a page pops up and it ...

xpcman

Lost the sound on dell inspiron 1420

Solved/Closed

Hello, Two days ago, I installed Dragon Naturally Speaking 10. I used a pair of headphones with microphone that I had, so that I could test the softw...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2014 by
Nadia

How to search video file from any location in computer using c#

I got one windows application in which I want search all video file which present in computer.. but didn't get proper clue... thanks...

ac3mark

Recommendation for a slow laptop - another os maybe?...

I have a Dell mini-laptop - model Inspiron Mini 1018 with a Windows 7 Starter OS, N455 1.66GHz and 1GB of RAM. Since the day I've first used it, it h...

ac3mark

Deleted lower filter registry, can't boot

Oh boy, So I made a major mistake when trying to fix my CD drive. I read a few steps on how to fix windows from not recognizing your CD drive and ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2014 by
Trumpetmanw

Nephew was key smashing and some how changed the password

I need serious help. I dont have the password reset disk or anything, no laptop with a cd drive to download anything. I can't reset it with safe mod...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2014 by
chakeda

My laptop takes over 1 hour to turn on, explorer always crashes

Hello, Every time I have to boot my computer it takes over an hour. It starts normally, I put in my password, and then I see my desktop. Often the i...

13 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2013 by
Ceedgevelayo

Can't change bios

Hello, I bought a new MSI notebook which had Windows Vista on it and have been trying to install Windows XP on it. I took the original Vista WD 320...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2013 by
grzesiek

Genuine...

hello, my english is very poor... what about REMOVE genuine with Windows 7 ...such as windows XP Think's you all. By from PARIS...........

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Missing or corrupted: windows\system\vgaoem.f

Hello Lately when I booted up my computer I got the message "The following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\System\Vgaoem.fon". I found the way ...

15 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2013 by
notinterestedgoaway

Boot mgr missing

When I turn my laptop on it says "boot mgr missing press cont+alt+delte to restart"

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2013 by
samdavid

Whenever i plug my memory card format error

I went into my pc and right click my comp -manage-disk management there it says my memory card is unallocated and whenever i try to format it...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2013 by
dilip

Before i end my session my computer shuts down and logs off

Hello, why would my computer end my session on its own and sign off and log out without me doing any commands of my own? Configuration: Windows...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2013 by
svjake

Screen blanks out after windows logo

when i boot to windows 7 on my pc, my screen goes black after the windows logo and welcome screen. only i can see my cursor on the black screen... inf...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2013 by
sanbrose

Magic jack number

Hello, I have a magic jack I do not have a number. Can you help me please. susan

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

Why can't windows read my cd?

Hi i have lots of contents on a cd. It shows up on my computer but when i click on it, it appears empty but it says the contents has taken up 6gb out ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Windows xp automatic updates not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, My computer will not allow me to turn on the windows automatic updates. Part of the issue was that I found out that I had a virus so I was a...

26 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2013 by
Jay

Trouble downloading photos from a storage device

I'm having trouble downloading photos from a storage device. When I click on the Computer icon,,Removable Storage Devices E F or G do not show anymore...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Play an mp3 file using media player and using microphone to talk

Solved

Hi, I downloaded mp3directcut and was wondering if I can play an mp3 file with MS Media player and use a microphone to talk and record while the mu...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Change the language

Hello, Want to change the language automatically and i can't do this Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Only wallpaper is visible but no icons are displayed

till yesterday my laptop was working right but today when i logged into it i got only wallpaper but no any icons on the wallpapers which were previous...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Disc drive irons disappeared from my screen

How can I get the disc drive icons to appear on the left side of my screen. I lost them tonight while moving a few things around on my screen. I'm not...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2013 by
carminabigue

My document file is make shortcut file plz help me

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 13.0.782.1 sir .my document file is make shortcut file plz help me

jack4rall

Desktop menu icon missing

Hello, hi.. i would like to ask what to do about my windows.. all my desktop menu icon is missing.. only on desktop are missing.. pls.. do help.. ...

jack4rall

Laptop won't start no matter what option i choose

Hello, the other day i was on my windows 7 laptop and everything froze and i was forced to shut it down, i have been trying to turn my laptop on for d...

wiggles123

Easy dvd for windows 7 x64

What download do I need for my dell E 5500 laptop with Windows 7 x 64 o s ? I have been using roxio easy dvd for several years on windows xp pr...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Ask a question report about hidden files on usb pendrive

jack4rall Aug 8, 2012 06:54AM Hello, Try this 1 Follow all the steps given below. 1) Click on the below link and download the file "AutorunE...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

Zoomed screen on my games in desktop

Hello, I am having a problem on my screen resolution in my games . I tried all the possibilities to zoom it out but nothing happened . I did the c...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
nisva

My computer shut down automatically

Hello, I have my PC with Configuration Processor : p4 Motherboard : Intel Ram 256MB Whenever i Switch On or Power ON my Computer, It boots a...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
Nene

Wallpaper on laptop

ok I just recently got my laptop back from JCCS where Live and now I cant change my wallpaper...but before I sent it in to be fixed I could download n...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Half black half grey screen with a black line down the center

Hi I stared up my dell laptop up this morning and it come up with a half black half grey screen and a black line down the center and also cannot acces...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Blue screen of death

I turned off my laptop and then when I turned it back on it will load with the go sign like normal, but it loads for longer then usual. Then it goes t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Return my 'volume' icon back to my taskbar

hello, i'm trying to return my 'VOLUME' icon back to my taskbar. I've did all the things that were suggested but the problem is, the name 'VOLUME' ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

No sound when windows xp was reinstalled

Solved/Closed

Hello, My laptop recently conked out and I took it to a repair place to have it fixed. Since I was primarily concerned with getting the internet w...

71 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
mukesh

Headphone: sound come from desktop also

Solved/Closed

Hello, Though I have connected my headphones, am hearing sound from both the desktop speakers and also from the headphones. very weird!

11 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
Artur

Reset dell inspiron to factory settings w/o cd image or restore

Solved

I'm desperate to get my dell inspiron back to what it was like when I first got it. I have no system image or restore point and I only have the dell d...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
kathy

One of the dll. files

Hello, my lap top will not function because any thing you try to do stops because of this pop up say there is no pdk.dll file.. please try reinstallin...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
svjake
Results 5401 - 5450 out of a total of 24,656