The discussions

How can i bypass windows validation

Solved

Hello, My pc crashed and i repaired the windows operating system, but now my pc is saying that i have a windows validation problem. how can i bypass...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Attrib command

Last time i use attrib command to hidden files on E: drive but i already forgot about where is the folder and it name. How to use attrib command to di...

Anonymous User

Can not open the game

see my is that i can not install my game

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Mouse and keyboard properties cannot find

please help me yesterday i repair my windows xp sp2 because almost all of my windows components has lost including mouse and keyboard properties an...

closeup22

Some body using my passward and i want to cha

Hello Sir/Madam some body using my passward and i want to change my passward

closeup22

.exe problem

suddenly I cant open some of the .exe files I dont get any error. They just random open or not open, when try to open with enter, they show in task ma...

ash_perez01

I can't start "run"

When i click Start, then Run, this box pops up : This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact th...

Mic

No monitor output

Have a Dell M2010 using Vista that has no monitor output and appears not to have any USB output as well--The hard drive and battery lights are not on-...

dist.urbd

Computer problem...plz help???

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Hello,...i started the computer and then i ran antivirus program...after finished it asked for restart th...

dist.urbd

Genuine windows validation

Hello, Is there someone? Pls pay attention to my following issue or problem. when I open my computer (Desktop) an allert message apears before th...

closeup22

Inspiron 1521 don't power on

Hi Laptop don't show any ligths when connect the power, neither turns on, the battery is also death. Try remove the battery but still don't have li...

ash_perez01

White screen on start up

I get a white screen when I start up my laptop with windows 7, any ideas on how I get it to start up normally again. thankyou Configuration: Wi...

ash_perez01

Machine not booting

I have installed vista in my pc , but before one week machine not booting suppose i restrat machine , machine going process than 25% after i show no...

closeup22

My laptop is shutting automatically

i have dell laptop 1525 but it is causing problem it was shutting down after 10-15 minutes automatically wht i do..............

closeup22

Windows xp system is rebooting automatically

hi.... I having Acer laptop. My system is rebooting automatically and it gets strucked in Windows Xp opening blue screen... it runs in safe mode.....

dist.urbd

Man hunt activation

how to get activation key of manhunt 2 pleace give me Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Lost my messages and phone numbers

my brother mistakenly did a back up restoration on my nokia 5130 xpress and he swicthed off the phone before the process was completed. i tried to do ...

closeup22

Problem with flush

my removable flush is acting up since yestarday, i am unable to view my documents and folders. i need help Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532....

closeup22

Ie 7 wont open.

Hi there. Im having trouble opening internet explorer on my pc. It is IE 7 and I am using Vista. I do have an internet connection but when I open I...

dist.urbd

Samsung s5230

i forgot my samsung s5230 password. but i want to reset it. can anyoone help me to solve this

closeup22

New acer 5535 notebook blank screen

Just bought this notebook and it wont boot up Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Help meeeeee!!!!

So i ran a system recovery and all my pictures and files are gone after it said it wouldn't delete them i tried seeing if i could restore my comp to a...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Windows 7 not genuine - help me

Hello, when i open my lap top an allert message apears before the welcome starting you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
matt

Apologies first, operating system not found

Sincere apologies for my abrupt post regarding my problem with my acer aspire 5735z I am currently viewing the following message and would be grate...

aquarelle

Stupid screen

hi the question i asked yesterday was not solved sorry. my laptop is windows 7 and it is a widescreen laptop, on most stuff the screen is normal but w...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
nelle

About rgsvr.exe

sir .. i am student .. iu installed windows 7 .. i have problem with rgsvr.exe.. it was found at startup..it slows down the startup process.. what i ...

closeup22

Windows 7 compatible with autodesk 3dsmax

Whether Windows 7 compatible with Autodesk 3DsMax or not

closeup22

Dell laptop bios problem

Configuration: Windows 2003 / Internet Explorer 6.0 sir my laptop is not boot in usb cd rom pls tell the proseger to boot from usb cd rom drive

closeup22

Very small project on business automation

Hello, As part of an engineering college assignment activity for lower semesters we are in need of very small project on business , office or any a...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
sithara

My email was hacked

i would like to inform you that my omar.helwani@hotmail.com and toystoretwo@hotmail.com were hacked so how can i get them back they are under the nam...

omar

Datatravler200 usb drive

I can't format this usb drive on window7 Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Desktop back ground

hello im looking for real kick arse back ground pictures for my dell inspiron 1545 2009 model. i want some thing that i can keep on there for good and...

closeup22

Forgot

hello every body i forget secret question answer and i can't open my yahoo mail how can i solve it please and thx to all

closeup22

Lost document

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

New account for mail

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 hot mail.com

closeup22

Complete video not played

the videos are getting completely loaded but when played ,only the first 10 seconds of the video is being played

dist.urbd

Net setting

i want net service in my sumsung mobile gt-c3010 with details Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Restoring setting

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 hi im using extensa 4620 windows vista ...and i need restoring setting...im having lots of pr...

dist.urbd

Dears! i have tow pc one vista one windows 7a

HOW CAN I SHAR MY FILES AND DOCOMENTS WITH TOW PC IN THE SAME ROOM, PLEASE HELP THANKS Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

dist.urbd

System32\hal.d11

blanck screen sayen windows could not start file missing or corrupt windows root\system32\hal.d11.please install a copy of the above file, but i don...

ash_perez01

My computer doesn't support the other script

my pc doesn't support japanese and other script. i have using the facebook, a social network but in the facebook home page, i am unable to understand ...

ash_perez01

Blank screen on dell dimension e310

I'm not computer savy, heck lets just say I'm a dummy when it come to computers. my desk top goes black after dell logo and windows xp attepts to sta...

ash_perez01

Windows defender 2010

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0ihow to get rid of windows defender 2010/

dist.urbd

Soft ware

Windows XP / Location 65535 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus) free download

ash_perez01

I want fix my lap top

when I opened the lap top , I saw empty page , but I can get the internet from the task management ,and I saw in the management process alot of progra...

ash_perez01

Victim software did not pass

how to solve it the problem of victim software copy did not pass genuine windows validation Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

jimesh

A big big help please

Please help, anybody knows how to restore a monitor settings? my notebook screen/monitor becomes black after windows logo, but still working, I can ev...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
pat

No bootable device, ?????

Hello, We have a toshiba satalite L355D, never any problems, but the other day came home to find it in DOS mode with the message No bootable device, ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
Dbob

Error: cant load operating system

My friends Sony Laptop VGN-NS140D has a problem. When i boot up it says error loading operating system. I downloaded Ultimate Boot CD and it informs m...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron

hey, i just got a dell inspiron with windows 7 from one of my friends, and it has a password. i have no idea what the pass word is. i was wondering...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
xpcman
Results 12251 - 12300 out of a total of 24,656