The discussions

Change vista to xp in compaq laptops

Hello, i want to install to xp in my compaq laptop but i am not able to do so. Kindly give me the information to install xp.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
suff954

How to use recovery data folder in laptop

Hello, i have hp dv6-1225er laptop,there have windows vista home premium edition,but that data is in the form of recovery folder.and volume of this d...

suff954

Disk partition

Hello, I'm using windows Xp(32 bit) with service pack 2. my hard disk space is only GB. so while installing i made it 20 and 60. but now my C drive(2...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
Narendiran

Deletion of an okut account

Hello, i create an orkut account.but,now i want to delete that account. what i do?please tell me.

dancedhall

Screen shuts down in a few minutes.

Hello, When working on any screen for 5 minutes it instantly goes back to screensaver. Thanks

dancedhall

Sd card help

Hello, my sd card is 2.0 gb and wen i put it in my dsi ps3 wii and other things it works fine but on my computer it wont find the sd card ...

dancedhall

Conection

Hello, have windows xp cannot connect to google but I can connect to everything else. why

dist.urbd

Why i can't run my maplestory game program?

Hello, why i cannot run the downloaded Maplestory program?

dist.urbd

What to do with camera

Hello, HEY MY CAMARA IS NOT WORKING AND I NEED HELP CAUSE WHENI TURNED ON MY CAMARA IS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MEMORY CARD IS WRITE PROTECTED

ash_perez01

Where did the sound driver go?

Hello, i have a 2003 compaq persario desktop which always had sound capabilibilies and now it doesn't - how or where did the sound device go?

ash_perez01

Webcam problem

Hello, i was having window vista on my 1525 now i have installed window 7 but mt webcam is not working it gives a massage ''no supported web cam d...

dist.urbd

Troprarily unvaliable

Hello,i have same problem .. when i sign into windows live messenger its given to me temporarily invaluable please help me i got bored i ma tryin...

dist.urbd

Windows xp home edition problem

Hello, My ThinkPad R40e. when I open it goes through the motion of starting then when the windows xp comes up it starts the cycle of the banner th...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
Jimi James

No signal

Hello, i powered up ma computer and it gave booting sound but monitor keeps saying no signal.

ash_perez01

Yahoo can not open why?

Hello, i have tried to log in to my yahoo account but it is not opening what might be the problem?

ash_perez01

Connecting mobile internet to computer

Hello, i am using nokia 2626 and i cant able to connect the mobile to pc. Can u tel me how to do it.

ash_perez01

Association not found

Hello, my problem with adobe reader is that after i install it many other softwares displayed on my desktop changes sign n show the sign of adobe rea...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Wmm problem

Hello, i made a movie in WMM with file extension .MSWMM i tried to continue the movie in another computer but its WMM says it does't support that ve...

ash_perez01

Pls help wmm problem

Hello, Hello, i made a movie in WMM with file extension .MSWMM i tried to continue the movie in another computer but its WMM says it does't support...

dist.urbd

Blue screen !!!!windows xp insperion 6000

Hello, I'm trying to fix my dad's computer he has a insperion 6000 it's a dell. He has the blue screen it keeps coming up and I'm not able to even ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

After installed adobe flash player

Hello, i downloaded the adobe flash player. it comes up with do u want to continue, and i press "continue" n then afterwards it starts installing, bu...

ash_perez01

No sound after reinstal window xp

Hello, My computer recently conked out and I took it to a repair place to have it fixed. Since I was primarily concerned with getting the intern...

suff954

Canon mp550

Hello, My Canon Mp 550 paper jamed please let me knoe solution how to remove the paper. Thanks, Gafoor

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
anonymous_04

No audio

Hello, my computer was recently reformatted, but then after that, my sound device wasn"t functioning anymore...Under sounds and audio properties- I h...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
vagrant612

Paranormal spirit turns on computer

Hello, A Supernatral Phenamena is turning on my computer. I turned my computer off at night and in the morning it is on.

GhostHuntr

I-pod library wont be copied/moved to i-tunes

Hello, Most of my i-pod music collection (3,000+ tunes) is not from Appple store. Originally saved to older version i-tunes. Everything worked fi...

xpcman

Error on my toshiba laptop: \boot\bcd

Hello, I seem to have a problem with my Toshiba laptop. when I switch it on, it tells me that : Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or softwa...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
anjixx

Error wproxp.exe not found

Hello, when i start my computer a dilouge box appers naming wproxp.exp not found. what should i do to remove this problem ? Rewati

xpcman

Sony vaio vgn-bx keyboard killer

Hello, I walked over my owner's keyboad and a black and white message box appeared. I stepped on 'ent' and now the keyboard does not work at all. Me...

xpcman

Microsoft officeproduct key to acer window 7

Solved

Hello, Kan you help to product key to Microsoft office all thing

xpcman

Gateway t series

Hello, I just bought a used gateway t series laptop and the previous owners did not do a restore on it and now i cant get logged into windows since i...

xpcman

No sound after reinstalling windows xp

Hello, I used to have sound but had to reinstall windows XP because of a virus. Now I have no sound, and can't seem to find the driver anywhere.

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
tillville

Ram stick

Hello, How do I remove a ram stick on a dell inpsiron 6000?

Anna_lovely

Error loading

Solved

Hello, i got error loading c\progra 1\mywebs 1\bar\3.bin\m3plugin.dll

xpcman

Help please with reboot

Hello, I have acer / window vista. Was given windows 7 as a recomendation to help my laptop run smoother. They have used with no problems. Inst...

licenciado978

Accounts

Hello,One day i accidently deleted the admin account and now i only have a limited account.I cant delete anything or download anything.How do i get my...

gorege

My laptops primary monitor has been chaanged

Hello, i have a laptop with a broken screen, and we've hooked up a regular monitor so we can still use it.. somehow the default got changed so that...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop turn off taking more than 15 min

Hello, My computer turn Off taking more than 15 min(windows xp sp2) , is it windows problem?

xpcman

Instal 98 in laptop, no cd rom,floppy,flash

Hello, How to install windows 98 in a Laptop having no Cd rom, floppy drive, or flash boot..

xpcman

Hello frds ..plz help

Hello, my right key on my compaq laptop is nt working...do help me!

epsiman

I want connect usb high speed to pentium ii

Hello,

epsiman

Yahoo messenger accour problem

Hello, WHEN I OPEN A CHART ROOM AN ERROR IS SHOWN {THE REQUEST IS REFUSE} PLZ HELP ME.

epsiman

Driver for dv6500au hp pavillion

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv6500au notebook i have some of the driver accept sound drivers so can u tell me from were i can get the drivers for my no...

fea_ture

Load pictures

Hello, i have a samsung j700 and i want to put the pictures from my phone onto my computer. how do i do this.

fea_ture

Enough video memory to run windows 7

Hello, is a 128 mb agp (geforce 5200FX) enough to run windows 7?.....even without the aero theme....i know the requirments......but still want to k...

fea_ture

Windows live wont log me in

Hello, My Windows live messenger will not log me in as it says the service is temporarily unavailable, but everyone else can log in but not me. The ...

ash_perez01

Blank desktop

Hello, WHEN I SIGN ON MY USER ACCOUNT ON MY COMPUTER MY DESKTOP IS BLANK AND THE START MENU WONT START UP NOTHING LOADS UP ITS JUST A BLANK SCREEN ....

ash_perez01

Hp desktop pc powers on & nothing else???

Hello, I have an HP desktop PC and I normally leave it on 24/7. Last night I switched it off and this morning when I woke up I switched it back on...

dist.urbd

Inspiron 1501 wifi off after putting in xp

Hello, I just put new XP Basic in my Dell Inspiron 1501 getting rid of Vista. Cannot get wifi to work. Have tried many driver downloads but no luck. ...

dancedhall

Connect my tv to my computer

Hello, i try to connect my computer to my tv with a vga cable i can not . when i go to set up multiple displays in nvidia control panel it only sho...

dist.urbd
Results 15301 - 15350 out of a total of 24,655