The discussions

How to add all msn contacts at once

all of my msn contacts were deleted out of the blue now i was wondering how to add all my contacts back instead of going through them one by one as ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ethernet controller

i have a satellite toshibal a135-4527. I downgraded from vista to xp professional and i cannot seem to find a ethernet conroller driver. Can you plee...

dist.urbd

Laptop toshiba shuts itself down

My laptop shuts down itself after about half an hour unfortnatley my disk drive drawer wont open to install anything .what can i do? Configuratio...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Monitor no signal and computer won't boot up

What you do if monitor, keyboard and CDROM are not working? I can not access to the computer at all? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

ash_perez01

I doen m pc form vista to xp

can any one let me know how too get driver for inter net of compaq cq5000 Configuration: / Opera 9.80

ash_perez01

Windows cannot start normally

Hello, as of now im using safe mode option on my pc(windows vista) because i cant start the windows normally,if i used the "start windows normally" t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
nikos

Windows 7 activation

HOLA TENGO UN WINDOWS 7 VERSION 6.1 ULTIMATE. TRATE DE ACTIVARLO CON SERIALES, CLAVES DE PRODUCTO Y ENTRE OTROS ACTIVADORES Y ME DECIA Q SI, Q SI ESTA...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
gromero007

Help find a file

my husbend downloded a pic. of a girl and i want to know how to find out what site the pic came from Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

starhawk85

Help with my tv

I have a Sony vaio pc VGN- NR120E laptop and it only has a VGA port, Im trying to watch a movie into my panasonic Viera 42 INCH... Model TC-P42C1... a...

sharpman

Cd key

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 Ok... here's the story. I have an HP desktop that decided to crap out on me. (it lost an .ini...

xpcman

Without xp install

whithout xp no any os install but dvd-rw is right.I have two hard disk,one is pata and another is sata.problem is sata hard disk but pata have all os ...

closeup22

Need my windows live id please

i forgot my windows id how can i get it in order to log in Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

I cant open my message

window xp professional pack 2

closeup22

Volume slider

I've problem with my ACER Aspire 4935's volume slider. It can't seem to stay there when I 'pull' it up to 20%. Tried volume mixer too but doesn't seem...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
K

Toshiba off after 10 seconds

i had a virus and i downloadad avast, it was repairing it and the laptop turned off, i keep trying to turn it on but it will only stay on until it get...

closeup22

Urgent help for pirate copy ov windows xp

i lent a friend my toshiba laptop , he informed me he had put a dodgey copy ov windows xp in and couldnt open it up to get on the net , i phoned windo...

closeup22

Simvoice

how do I buy additional minutes for my current simvoice sim card? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7

closeup22

Windows 7 connectivity problems

I've just installed Windows 7 and I could connect through the ethernet port, but a couple days later it tries to connect via dial up and keeps saying ...

closeup22

Toshiba satellite a100 psaane

Hello, I want to install xp on my toshiba a100 psaane laptop,its need to create a bootable disk using nlite ,if yes from where i can get the driver i...

KG

Trying to transfer music to mp3

recently put napster on my pc downloaded music to my library file, tried to transfer to the latest music to my mp3 player. Keep saying "error contac...

closeup22

I need enet webcam driver

how do i get an enet webcam driver to dowmload om my laptop. i lost my driver

closeup22

Windows vista recovery files set up

How do I run the windows vista recovery files from the recovery partition on my Dell lap top Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

How to connect bluetoothconn mobile to laptop

my laptop is hp and my mobile is nokia classic2700 model but bluetooth is not connecting y? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Title...problem on format c drive

Unable to format C drive from windows XP CD , There is a message "Windows cannot format C drive because the current setup is using so...

closeup22

Dell inspiron 1545

Solved

Hi I have dell inspiron model 1545 . Its not even a year that it has started giving problem . Has anyone come accross this issue of not booting up . E...

Gervarod

Sound device

I just installed windows xp (professional) I don't think I have a sound device installed as I can no longer hear anything. Presumably no microphon...

ash_perez01

Sound help

I'm running Windows 7. Lately, my sound will not work at all! I'm not sure what's wrong; Originally, I had to jiggle the wire that's inside the jack a...

ash_perez01

Converting ex data to tally

Hi, Please me to convert EX data to Tally Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Loading screan then black screan then repeat?

hello, when i start up my computer it shows the logo and a loading bar then all of a suden it takes me to the trouble shoot screan. i have choes every...

closeup22

Nonstop restart before loading

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.20 help guys. i tried to format a harddrive in another cpu and it works and then after than i remove the ha...

closeup22

Advice needed for a locked mmc

Hi there, just a small verification, this tip is somwhow not applicable in the Nokia 7210 supernova on how to unlock MMC *Go to file manager on...

closeup22

Bad sound on dell vostro1015

Configuration: XP Hello, i have aproblem with the sound on my DELL vostr1015 , i i stall the driver for the HD audio output conexant, but when i lo...

Doru

My surfing speed is so slow

my downloading speed is really nice its sometimes reaches 50 kbps but surfing speed is horrible sometimes it can not open some big sites also , firstl...

closeup22

I can't see my contact lists!

Hi, when I sign in my msn everything is normal except the box in the middle to show your contacts. It's just a white blank space. But my friends can s...

dist.urbd

Msn and webcam issues??..

how do i save a picture that i took with my webcam using my for a profile picture, i like it and would like to upload it to other things like myspace ...

dist.urbd

Bobborum69@yahoo.com

I installed windows xp prof. on new hard drive and new mother board all is fine except I have no sound and my audio devices adjustments are all turn ...

sahuu

Can't make background smaller

How do you make your Background smaller on the laptop please give me an answer

sahuu

Pc problem

my pc getting automatically shutdown as i start but if i insert any cd/dvd then this is not happening Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

sahuu

Personal computer

when i play games on my pc then computer restart automatically

sahuu

Mouse

why am I am not able to tap twice as a cursor, it stop working and I don't know how to start it again....I have a gateway computer Configuration: W...

sahuu

Keyboard

Hi everyone I have a problem with the fujitsu siemens amilo pi 2512 = symbol as I open internet or word I start typing away and I my key sticks more o...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Ie8, no flash player with 64bit

I have IE8 on Windows 7, flash player not working anymore and 64bit browser is ok, how do I configure 32bit to my tmobile broadband as I can't instal ...

xpcman

Myspace problems

how do you get on myspace at school Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

Ambucias

Not responding

what is wrong with my laptop when i go onto facebook , it is very slow and all the time i get a message NOT RESPONDING then a message NOT ENOUGH MEMO...

Ambucias

How to recover lost data

I formatted C: Drive but data have been moved to D: . Data which i kept in d: is replaced by C: files

closeup22

Regedit is disable

regedit is disable by administrator. i had followed all the steps Start -> Run -> gpedit.msc -> User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> ...

closeup22

There was a problem starting c:\progra~1\mywe

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\2.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL The specified module could...

closeup22

I erased my sound on my computer!

Hello, i messed up an erased my sound i don't know how to get it back my computer is custom made so alot of the info i need isn't there i use windows...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
dont cre

Windows xp - os installation failed

Hello, I am trying to fix my laptop,Evo N800c, actually it's an assembled one. While i am installing windows xp, there was an error found..." Setup ...

closeup22

Easeus partition master error

Closed

Hello, I am using Windows Xp SP2. I wanted to increase my C: drive partition size (d/t low disk space) and used EASEUS Partition master. Got through ...

closeup22
Results 12151 - 12200 out of a total of 24,655