The discussions

Computer aut shut down after a few minutes

Hello, i have a pc prob ofcourse.. my pc shuts down.. and i dont know why.. but the power led is still on.. it was like on standby mode when it turns...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
markella

Sound/volume

i have no sound/volume on my laptop due to a virus. how do i install it? i have a acer travel mate 5320 and running windows xp.please help. thank yo...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
gab

Instal xp problum

dear sir i thinks full to u you send me some link to related to my problum its my problum i have hp pavilion dv 4 1415tu series notebook pc i want cha...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

The screen remains black even it is on

my toshiba L510's screenremains black even if it states that it is being turned on. the system indicators shows that it is on. Configuration: Wind...

xpcman

Window

i have a message victim of software counterfeiting,how can i solve plz tell sir.give me easy solution.

xpcman

Factory image after formate !!

I have Toshiba laptop and i had a problem with the system(vista) and didn't allow me to use any of the tools in the F8 just black screen and nothing s...

wingspan

Bluetooth software needed for xp sp3

hi i hAVE an acer aspire 4310 which has inbuilt bluetooth.how should i use it.plz give me complete information

xpcracker

«urgent

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 MY INBOX DOSENOT OPEN

closeup22

Sound comes and goes

hello - using windows xp home edition, IE 8. there is no particular amount of time the computer has been on and in use when this problem occurs. it ...

dist.urbd

Help me

i did not mean to take the song off the computer,so i need help geting it back on

dist.urbd

No tool bar

how do i get my tool bar back Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

dist.urbd

Hidden attributes

I had a report and I was playing around... went into properties....put a check on Hidden Attributes and the report disappeared and I cannot find it. ...

ash_perez01

Full system restore w/ backup

i recently had to do a full system restore with back using the F11 button now how do i get my files back i have tons of pics, music, etc i would like ...

ash_perez01

User files location

where can i locate the "GTA San Andreas User Files" in windows 7. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

Webcam drivers

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 HI. i have Logitech Webcam (C200) Model:960-000416 i've XP service pack 3. i've lost driver c...

ash_perez01

Opening window

dear guys after i turn on my laptop i see only the background how can i open my window.thanks a lot

ash_perez01

A .jar file on my computer wont open

Hi, I Accidently Click "Open With" on My Windows Xp Now I can't Use That One File, Please Help, I've Tried To Switch it Back To Normal But it Wouldn't...

closeup22

No sound when i open a video link

No sound when I open a video link. Help. Checked sound and everything appears to be OK.

closeup22

Address bar

am riya chauhan. my question is where is address bar in orkut profile

closeup22

My acer aspire one modle zg5 wont charge?

i have an acer aspire one modle ZG5, it will not charge the least bit. i have resontly bought a new charger for it does this have anything to do with...

dist.urbd

New zeland

hi i have a hp pavilion desk top one day the screen went perpeil and faded but i could still see the screen but it frozz to and then resets it...

closeup22

Advent roma internet connection urgent

my advent roma will not connect to the net says no modem or driver on the different sites some do say no modem installed ?

dist.urbd

Keyboard characters problems

Please help me that I bought Compaq presario CQ61 laptop in Qatar. It has arabic and english characters. @ " £ # diffrent keys located. how can I fix ...

dist.urbd

Video problems in windows 7.

Hello, I'm having a bad video problem. When I play any videos be it streaming from the internet or saved on my hard drive, it sounds very hollow and...

closeup22

Computer beeping sounds when i turn it on

recently i took my computer apart to clean it and everything,,,put all the stuff where it goes.....but when i turn on my computer its start making the...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

How to add new language on computer?

Hello.. Please help me. I have HP Windows Vista and that I want to change English to Myanmar. I don't know what happened I can't find Mya...

closeup22

I can log in to Facebook but home page can not be displayed...

closeup22

Folder hidden

my name is himanshu sharma my computer has an problem that in drive f the folders are not but the space of the drive is filled i also use folder optio...

closeup22

After formatting my pc system reboots with bs

Hi, I am using Windows XP and it was working fine since long. But all of a sudden it started giving me blue screen error. I thought this could be ...

Klaus

Windows xp

dear sir i have hp pavilion dv 4 1415tu series notebook pc i want chane this operating system i m also using the windows vista but in this os some so...

closeup22

Bluetooth driver for windows xp

Hello, i ve a dell inspiron 1525 and i ve installed windows xp instead of the default vista. i ve bluetooth facility in my laptop but it s not det...

thura

Hp recovery disk creation problem...

Hi... I have an HP tx1000 Tablet PC. I'm trying to create Recovery Disks now; but when I open the Recovery Disk Creator, the initial window appears...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
liberty4usanow

Ie8 videos won't play

Solved

Hello, Ever since I "upgraded" to IE8.0 on my PC running XP, I am unable to view embedded youtube videos on any site I visit using Explorer. Videos w...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
Rocky

Annoying screen picture

hi the question i asked yesterday was not solved sorry. my laptop is windows 7 and it is a widescreen laptop, on most stuff the screen is normal but w...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
Justin

How do i fix this problem?

this morning my computer gave me this message maybe i hope someone can help the message was windows could not start because the following file is miss...

xpcman

Ethernet controller missing

i just installed windows 7 on my sony vaio computer....the install is fine and has been activated.....but i am missing the ethernet controller and my ...

xpcman

Laptop keys

I have a Toshiba laptop and all of the sudden when i pressed a key it was doing two at a time. For example when i pressed 'f' it would type 'fr'. I tr...

xpcman

Stressed out

wen i get past the costom or upgrade part it does not show my hard drives i tried a different hard drive but it sill does not work. can anyone help me...

rohan

Dell 1564 xp

Solved

Hello, my problem with dell 1564 it's to slow with xp i need to your help

4 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
Faisal

Microphone not working

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0suddenly my microphone is not working?

harrys

Toshiba support

Hello, I have a toshiba 32 bit Laptop and Windows Vista as an operating system. I am having a problem while calling people through wierless CD...

dist.urbd

Not working on diff sim's

my nokia 7210 isn't working on diff sim's .its working only on 1 sim.for diff sim's it display sim card not inserted.

ash_perez01

How to fix my msn :s ??

heeey x my is not workin at the moment as when the person i am talkin to writes somthing and sends it i cant read what thier typing as a we * comes u...

aimee mackenzie

Can't type certain letters on acer loptop

I get numbers when I type the letter p, q, ., @ and the delete key will not work correctly. Is there a fix anyone has found? Thanks Configuration: ...

dist.urbd

Bar along the top of my laptop screen gone!

Please help! My computer was recently taken in for repair to a computer tech at my college. I got it back and it's working fine, but a lot of my thing...

dist.urbd

Can't find old files after upgrading windows7

I know they're supposed to be in the Windows.old folder, but there is none. Granted, I should've backed up all the files, but I just did a Vista to Wi...

ash_perez01

Plz help no pass no secret question

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 hey pls help i forget my password and i dont have the secret question and the alternate email

ash_perez01

Zoom problem.

My HP Pavilion dv6000 has diner dash on it, i clicked on the game and it zoomed my screen in. Any help? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

ash_perez01

No desk top icon,

I can not get desk top icon on my HP pc, only background picture appears, no start menu and also I tried to right click on the screen but nothing came...

ash_perez01

Dell won't turn on.

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 my computer will not turn on. We checked the battery and it's ok and plugged it in so there is po...

dist.urbd
Results 12301 - 12350 out of a total of 24,656