The discussions

My web search missing in add remove program

Hello, For the last few days I have been getting this message at start up c:\progra-2\mywebs-\bar\2.bin\m3plugin.dll. I was doing all the advise ever...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
gmail.com

How to change a language on a slide created

Hello, I'm trying to change language from Spanish to English on a slide show already created , it this possible?

Bori

No mouse or keyboard lights, computer wont bo

Hello, 1 A455-2866 Asus M3N78 PRO Motherboard - Socket AM2+, Geforce 8300, ATX, HDMI, SATA, Gbit LAN, Hybrid SLI MPN: M3N78...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
john

Msn plus

Hello, I got a toshiba laptop and it sayin i downloaded the msn plus but it isn't doing anything.

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
HollyXx

Accidentally deleted some processes

Hi everyone, I need you help about my notebook problem. A couple days ago, i clean my notebook from virus, and then i am not sure its already cl...

silitonga

Computer wont start, unsolved

Hello, i pressed f8 as i was told to but the computer will still not start.

ARM-Y

Computer wont start

Hello, I went to start up my computer today and noticed one of my family members had let it die ( didn't plug it in; its a laptop), i went to start...

johndoe1222

Msg

Hello, can u please tell me wats wrong wit my log in thing cause they want let me

bach.elor

Lost ma best frnds

Hello, I am also facing the same problem, i have lost ma best friends list please let me know if you know any way to restore it.

maryjkiss

Hp dv4 1125nr sound driver problem

Hello, I have just install window XP on my laptop ( hp DV4 1125nr) . all driver workiing but sound driver not working. pls help me soft.kapil@...

tigerlio

Cant install old version of msn

i cant insatll msn 7.5 the old version everytime i try some weird version comesz up. and when i install it it says theres a new version and if i don...

jACKiE

System error 5

Hello, I am windows XP user. i want get admin password for sotware installation . i try this tips "Net user Administrator *" the command proper...

mario221

To play games without net connection

Hello, in which website i can download the games pemanantly and to play without internet connection plz help me

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
alex

Autorun virus probleme

Hello, I have problem with the virus Autorun and another virus called " Log" it has icone of botton,so every time after that I delete it, so it apr...

minipc

Sounds like i am dialing while on calls

Hello, When I am on a call using majicjack, people on the other end say it sounds like I am pusing buttons and I'm not. Was wondering if anyone el...

die_2

Laptop fails to run on ac adapter

Hey, I have a HP Pavilion dv5000 series Laptop. It's fairly old now close to 3 years. Last Fall the Original AC adapter had taken damage and thus i wa...

bloodveyors

No sound card

Hello, I recently reinstalled windows xp after getting a Virus. when my windows was installed i found i had no sound. went into the DXDIAG and ...

robertuk22

Yahoo account

Hello, how can i see the login information..of my yahoo accunt..how many number of times i have logeed into my yahoo account...how can i know ...pl...

memoriz

When i booted my computer with xp disk

Hello, When I booted my computer using a windows xp disk when it was finished i had no sound nor i couldn't play 3d games so do i have to reinstall m...

go4tyson

Phone to pc connection

Hello, I have active wifi internet connection on my NOKIA E-51 mobile. I have sony laptop with wifi (also bluetooth) but don't have active wifi in...

Neal

Emergency

Hello,can you give me list of internet website that can be open free using gprs connection?

go4tyson

Formatted hd to mac and no not read on xp

Hello, Trying to help a friend. I formatted my harddrive to a mac. Now I can it wont read on my windows xp. Any suggestions. Please help.

Tranquila

Where can i get the driver of enet web cam

Hello, can you help me? where can i get the driver of my enet web cam?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
soocerhe

Malfunctioned realtek soundcard

Hello, i formatted my aspire one Zg5..and then i download all its driver and installed it but the sound card is not functioning..its already installe...

bluemountain

Cant get in to my face book

Hello,A few days ago i was told i had atrojan virus 5 heur2.Ajkw file name was c\windows\freddy 46.exe that was mucic i downloaded from u tube .avg so...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Jenn

I agree this is freeken anoying

Why is it that i just cant seem to get in it must be getting worked on or somthing but ive tried all there websites and they dont work help me out. Th...

babol93

Video clip loading?

Hello, Whenever I try to watch an adult video clip the windows media player which always worked until a month ago now immediately opens but witha bla...

shiban

I can't connect eiter

Hello, I have an IBM Think Pad and was connected this morning with no problem. I moved locations in the house and notice I had lost connection. I w...

venyo52

Plz help i need windows support to help me

Hello, Hello, i fot got my password and secret questionand my alternate email ...... how am i supposed to find it out i have been trying and it ...

ffsti17

Plz i need windows support help

Hello, Hello, i fot got my password and secret question as well as my alternatye email ...... how am i supposed to find it out i have been trying a...

angelseek

Just network problem

Hello, In my vista window, the network service for know network list is just starting not working but pinging on command to data base is OK. what sho...

fury.master

Help! system restore and can't access my doc

I recently did a system restore and created a backup for My Documents but now when I try to access them it states that I do not have permission and sh...

s.preme

Cant install windows updates

Hello, i have tried installing updates for windows and windows defender lately and it wont let me install,just keeps saying error code-0x80244019,ple...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
mememe

Problems with messenger

Hello, I've been having recently a problem with my Windows Live Messenger. ones I logged in with my e-mail, the computer stop working. I've tried to ...

daniele258

Pls i need yahoo messenger

Hello, pls i need a link to download yahoo messenger 9.0. thanks

zaho14

Ati graphics card caused speakers not to work

Hello, I have bought an ati graphics card for my computer and since i have put it inside everything has worked except the speakers on my computer, the...

milo_O

Data one connection

Hello, Small doubt for me... How can i connect BSNL broadband connection without id and password

toravia47

Registration key

Hello, Can someone give me the registration key for my newly installed free antivirus edition please i cant get onto any link for it. My windows...

derblun

Same ip address for all email attachments

Hello, hi there this may be a daft one but for some reason every email attachment i open even from different senders opens with the same ip address ,...

darrenq1

Can't start my creative youcam program

Hello, pls help me, i cant open my built in cam on my HP pavilion dv2000 the creative youcam program wont start.. any alternative?

oxydy

No sounddrivers in motherboard cd rn't workin

Solved

I had windows vista formally but now i installed win xp 2008 and there is no sound.when i try to view videos or play songs it says no sound device fou...

ffsti17

I cant get remote desktop to work.

I have got on both computer to accept remote connection. but it still wont work. can anybody help me? if you can email me at dkh1997@twlakes.net

dkh1997

Need video driver for latitudec610(2000prof.)

Hello, please help! i have a dell latitude c610 laptop, running windows 2000 proffesional. i cant find a video driver thats compatible with my o...

angelaf

Overheating of ati 7000 pci video card

Hello, I have many video cards ATI 7000 pci with two heads in my customer computers and we have high failure rate because they are overheating . W...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
trailller

Deleting previous administrator

Hello, my computer is a second hand. I wanted to delete totally the old administrator to become the legitime administrator of my computer. How can...

lifeisagame

Doesnot show the hidden

Hello,sir my computer doesnot show the hidden file or folder after click on folder options\ show all hiden.So how to slove that prolem or edit registr...

basket1

Power problem

Hello, i have a laptop that as been giving me problem, each time time i power it it work after some time then goes off by him self. pls can any one h...

Gabtech

Hp dv5 1108ax drivers for xp

Hello, I have downgraded from Vista to XP Pro on my HP Pavilion DV5 1108ax laptop. I cant seem to get the "IDT High Definition Audio CODEC" to i...

hottycool

Ethernet controller drivers missing

Hello, I recently reinstalled windows on my computer due to a series of crashed and the win32 virus, i used my factiry CD. I use the Windows XP Medi...

s.ence

Sound issue windows 2000 pro on compaq

Solved

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario SR1803WM that I just recently installed Windows 2000 Pro on and I can not get my sound working (NO sound at all) I...

intinguish
Results 21401 - 21450 out of a total of 24,655